message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

A NEW WORLD FOOL [ ✖ ], PERSONA 4 / LOLITA
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

ADACHI TOHRU

55 posts
fandom PERSONA 4
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-EIGHT
occupation POLICE OFFICER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
NOH-VARR NOT DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 8th 2017
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

adachi tohru

now you're in my world did you dream it be so small my little box was perfect till you destroyed it all

the basics

full name adachi tohru
age 28
occupation police officer
species human
pronouns he/his
usergroup terminus
fandom persona 4

the powers

adachi was bestowed with the jester arcana, which makes him able to summon his persona magatsu-izanagi. like other personas, he is a manifestation of adachi's inner thoughts, though less benevolent than most personas. adachi's persona gets his stats and skills from adachi's own, and he's also resistant to physical attacks, so adachi doesn't take the hits as hard as any other persona user might. overall he's a decent fighter, mostly likes using a gun so he always has one on him, but usually he tries not to fight.

the canon

right before he gets possessed by ameno-sagiri (◡‿◡✿)
TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR LANGUAGE, MISANTHROPY, BRAINWEIRD, & MISOGYNISTIC TENDENCIES.

( father son and holy ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax and if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here upon my sleeve and if there's one thing i don't believe in its you dear god )

friends? you've never had any friends. just the mere thought of anyone in this world giving even an iota of a shit about you is laughable. people fucking suck, you've known that from the start.

you grow up a sheltered child for the most part, but in a big enough town where it doesn't make a difference. all your life you had this ideal, an innocent, idiotic notion that one day you could be like the officers you see on the street. they're kind, generous, they help others when they need it most. you thought, yes, you could do that one day. your parents are neither excited nor repulsed by the idea as you run around outside chasing fireflies in the summer, or when you're trying to save kittens from being trapped in trees. they're always too busy for you anyway. independence just comes easy to you and you don't need your parents to tell you that you're doing a good job.

( he wears his heart safety pinned to his backpack his backpack is all that he knows shot down by strangers whose glances can cripple the heart and devour the soul )

except that you need someone to tell you that you can do it if you put your mind to it. everyone needs some kind of reassurance now and then. you never get it, but it doesn't stop you from being the best and most diligent student you can be. its your hope that not only will this get you into the force, but that it'll finally entice your parents into noticing you. they'll be so proud of you, is what you think, day in and day out as you slave over complex calculations and read novels far too advanced for your age. you get a reputation for being too smart for your own good, but also being too cold and withdrawn for anyone to bother with you.

ah, you wonder what they'd say if they were alive to see you now?

( show me how to lie you're getting better all the time and turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd )

the town is sleepy and small, nothing interesting ever happens there. the murder of miss yamano is the most interesting thing to happen and you've precipitated it. watching cops run around like chickens with their heads cut off. no one would suspect she died on the inside of a television. and then that high school girl too. its a perfect and untraceable crime.

you spend months being integrated into your partner's little family. its just him and nanako all alone; a little girl and her father. it'd be sweet if it wasn't so disgusting to you. the whole world is foul to you. people are shit, they'll always be shit. dojima opens up his house and his life to you so effortlessly and you wonder what it must be like to be that fucking stupid.

at the end of the day its all about talent. those who have it will succeed no matter what they do.

you've never had an ounce of fucking talent.

( i made myself at home in the cobwebs and the lies i'm learning all your tricks i can hurt you from inside i made myself a promise you would never see me cry til i make you )

you put on that gentle facade because its all you can do to continue living in the cesspool that is this world. at first you know you'll hate dojima, your stoic partner. he plays by all the rules, walks a beat like a cow being herded around. day in and day out. the routine is maddening. you act like an idiot because its all you've known how to be; if you act cute and unsuspecting, people won't really know the darkness in your mind. dojima doesn't see that darkness, though you wish he would.

somewhere in the midst of your self-loathing and general hatred of the world, dojima gets himself under your skin. you've never felt really included anywhere, even in your own family, or groups fo your peers. he doesn't really seem to care about what you might have been and he takes you at face value. stupid. yet you go to his house, you spend time with him and his daughter on your days off. he hands you a cup, part of a set, and brings you into the intimate parts of his life.

you fucking hate it. something about it makes you feel restless and upset. sickened. you don't know what the feeling is but it grows until its just one giant open wound that refuses to close up.

yu's arrival just pours salt into that festering wound.

( i can't get these memories out of my mind and some kind of madness is starting to evolve i tried so hard to let you go but some kind of madness is swallowing me whole )

all at once you are replaced in a family you couldn't even call your own. he is dojima's nephew and, by right, he has every reason for being around so often. he slots right into that place you deluded yourself into belonging and suddenly there is so little need for you. nanako loves him immediately, he is her 'big brother' while you've only ever been 'adachi-san'. delicately structured bonds are falling apart and its all his goddamn fault.

narukami yu is everything that you've never been able to be in your life. he's like those talented detectives that you were always passed over for. he's surrounded by friends that support him without question. he's taken your fragile spot within the dojima family, has written you completely out of it. you find just how easy it is for you to be replaced in every aspect. nanako asks for his advice over yours. she wants to do things with him and her father, you're no longer included.

the worst of it all is he wants to be your friend. he wants to get to know you better. you don't fucking want his pity. all attempts to push him away are met with idiotic resistance. after the old woman, who claims you looked so much like her son (tohru-chan, tohru-chan, she'd coo at you), forgoes her kindness just because her son is now back in the picture, you realize how easily forgotten you are. no one really fucking cares about you. its always been that way, hasn't it?

yu is infuriating and you don't want his help, his pity, his kindness. you want him to leave you alone. you want to destroy him.

( here we go again we're sick like animals we play pretend you're just a cannibal and i'm afraid i won't get out alive no i won't sleep tonight oh oh i want some more )

your fingertips vibrate as you touch her skin, hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. she's clawing at your arm, she's off balance, she tips backwards. you wouldn't have expected she'd fly through the tv but with eyes wide and wild and a sick sense of satisfaction in your gut, you're happy she has. its such a strange and interesting development, isn't it? up until that moment you didn't think it possible, up until that moment you'd only put a hand through the television. watching her body slip through, her hand still clutching the side until she topples into it...hm, its exciting.

( i want you stuffed into my mouth hold you down and tear you open live inside you love i'd never hurt you but i'll grind against your bones until our marrows mix i will eat you slowly )

the second, a high school girl, is all the more pathetic. light and delicate, she poses little challenge. your cheek stings from where she's slapped you. why? she can go around spreading her legs for any stupid high school boy that wants it, what makes you different? why aren't you good enough? not good enough for her, not good enough for anyone. this time there's little fight and you shove her effortlessly through the television, but your guts are boiling with rage.

they can fucking rot in there for all you care, the useless whores.

( the paradox or our minds too much to believe too much to deny you fool me again to quiet my pride but I’m a human i come with knives inever promised you an open heart or charity )

you knew that he and his team of annoying amateur investigators would figure it out eventually, it was just a matter of when. its too bad because your cat and mouse game was so fun while it lasted. there's no real place in the outside world for you anymore, inside the tv it feels more like home. you belong there.

you knew he'd come. the world from his perspective fucking sickens you. it leaves you reeling and disgusted. this is the kind of shit they talk about when they say someone is 'pure of heart'. a truly innocent soul. the world hasn't spoiled him yet. there's something darkly amusing about his persistence. you're not going to lose to him, you'll mix the tv world and the real world, fill them with fog. the world's a disgusting place, after all. it'd be better if it was just lost.

what is a bond?

( now you're in my world did you dream it be so small my little box was perfect till you destroyed it all feeling claustrophobic now my world is closing in subtle retribution i'll take you to a place you never knew could be curled up in my little box )

you've never really known what that felt like, have you? this elusive bond yu talks about. believing in yourself and your friends. a stupid notion. you can't believe in anyone, they'll all just let you down in the end. the world 'believe' is a curse that crushes people. you can't read people's minds. this 'belief' yu talks about, its only his own selfish ideal, its what he wants people to be. he believes in you, heh, what a fucking dumbass.

he forced that on you and now he feels like you've betrayed him. as if someone could actually like that ugly side of another person. stupid. stupid. stupid. they all make you so goddamn angry. and its because it hurts, more than you want to admit it does. its unfair, how he might have so many friends that have all seen each other's darkest sides. its creepy, sure, but there's never been a time where you felt like someone would accept you for yours.

you fight him and his arsenal of personas with everything you have. all that rage and upset, it fuels the tempest of flames within you. then why? why is it that you still feel like you've lost? so evenly matched though you're two entirely different people. you know he'll say its because of something stupid, like because he has a bond.

( fill me with rage and bleed me dry and feed me your hate in the echo and silence i shiver each time that you say don't cry mercy there's too much pain to come )

the cup, cracked as it is, tinks on the ground as he sets it carefully alongside the other three.

the last thing you expect to hear him say is that you had one yourself. such a cold, agonizing horror that lances through you. is that true? had you, unknowingly, made yourself a bond? disgusting. the thought is suddenly gross to you; even worse the idea that it suddenly clicks that maybe that's true. you don't want it to be true.

lets go home, adachi-san.

home.

home?

do you have a home?

could you have a home?

no, you're not good enough for that.

you're not good enough for anything.

( i hear babies cry i watch them grow they'll learn much more than i'll ever know and i think to myself what a wonderful world yes i think to myself what a wonderful world )

summary

here is adachi, every woman's nightmare to be honest. fairly neglected as a kid, he wanted to be a cop when he grew up so he threw himself into schoolwork. he never made friends, was lonely all the time, but also really bitter that making friends was so easy for some people. its never been easy to him and his views on the world were soured after a time. he went through the world bitterly for a while before he adjusted his personality to be someone that people wouldn't suspect being as dark and depressed as he was. he made it to detective eventually and was happy there, but he soon realized that he was literally just not good enough and all the younger, more talented detectives were being promoted before him. no matter how hard he worked, it didn't matter. dejected and made even more resentful, he was transferred to the sleepy town of inaba where he was partnered with a person that he felt he was going to hate. long story short, he was integrated into his partner's life and then succinctly ousted when dojima's nephew came into the picture. not to spoil too much for anyone, but adachi decided he'd shake things up a bit after being rejected by a woman he thought to be easy by shoving her into this magical tv world. so, essentially, adachi is a killer, though was also manipulated by something more sinister than himself that amplified all his hatred, and was ultimately thwarted by the main character. so in reality, he has this bubbly, stupid facade he puts on for people but he's really outrageously intelligent and manipulative, he's also kind of misogynistic--sorry ladies--with misanthropic tendencies. truthfully he not only hates the world but himself as well, has serious depression, and honestly just needs a hug.

platonic

oh fucking boy, can this guy pretend to be your friend or what. he has this whole idiot persona that he puts on while he manipulates people and twists them around for his own amusement. really, he's not a great person, and i think anyone that is even remotely intelligent would steer clear. he's not used to having real friends aside his partner from back home, and even the main character trying to get close to him was uncomfortable for him. that being said, i think there are certain types of characters, those that have no idea or just don't care that he's a piece of garbage, would be best. those 'pure of heart' types that think the world is good and people are great and everything will be hard-pressed to get to know him. adachi is a misanthrope, so he literally hates everyone and the world as a whole, and he also hates himself a fair share but, yanno. comes with the territory. so honestly, anyone that just wants to connect with him, i welcome that, though i can't guarantee he'll really even like them.

antagonistic

alright, so adachi is used to hiding the fact that he gets agitated and hates pretty much everyone. i'd say he's not so murderous now, since he can't throw people into the tv and let that sort them out--he gets hella sick at the sight of blood and gore and shit--so he'd be less likely to kill someone with his own two hands. however, he'll beat you down, no doubt. most of the time i think he'd irritate people with his dumbass personality, but he can get serious at the drop of a hat and he is sarcastic and he taunts people and he's pretty vicious with words. overall it'd take a lot to get him there OR the right type of person. so honestly i welcome anything and anyone here!

romantic

so here's the thing, adachi is kind of a fucking disaster and i don't know why you'd be in any way interested in him. however, because he's got this outside mask of cheerful almost ignorance, he can seem charming and friendly, an overall fool of a man, but he looks like he has a heart of gold. so i actually welcome anyone that wants to flirt with him to go ahead and do that, but beware if you're a woman and have no intentions of following through if he shows interest in you...i mean, he's killed for less. mostly he's trying to steer clear of his habit of being a misogynistic piece of shit. kind of, mostly, sorta. he's not really a character that is going to fall into a relationship easily due to his whole story and because he thinks humans are shit and should all be destroyed. he is only flirtatious when he needs to be, but he keeps up his idiot persona so that none are the wiser that he's actually rubbish. strangely enough, he's covered for end-game, though there's no accounting for noh-varr's taste honestly...bad call there, but yanno. AU stuff is always welcome!!!

the player

alias lolita
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yes

notes

i have no triggers and adachi is a character that's probably deserving of a trigger warning for other people. so basically if you can't handle a character that's got the darkest view on the world and has murdered women just because they rejected him, steer clear. that being said, i will only do smut with of age partners!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAMISHIRO RIZE

136 posts
fandom tokyo ghoul
species ghoul
age 18
occupation writer
prefers she & her
awards
personal information
mature maybe triggers none that i am aware off contact pm and discord
single
played by bekah
timezone GMT +1
prefers she & her
joined January 7th 2017
status Offline
rize + adachi
first off, this is late and i would apologize but nah. anyhow, rize wouldn't like the fact that he's a cop, because of her past with the CCG who captured her and experimented on her when she was just a kid. she really hates cops, but she'd find his darkness intriguing, as this is something she could use to her advantage. unknowing to her that this darkness cannot be manipulated and that his dark persona is not at all intimidated by her -- which will intrigue her even more because, by all means, be cocky as fuck to her and she'll be like 'you are interesting' -- which could lead to some unmentioned friendship between the two of them. look at rize having all these friends on here. also, rize will never admit that she has friends, well, other than shuu who you're still planning on making, right? others are mainly acquaintances, people she can use. she'd never admit that she'd consider anyone a friend, not even shuu but he knows, because he's an ass. anyhow, i think it would be interesting to see her interact with this persona of his, because she's already so intrigued. i can feel her muse clawing in my mind like 'play, please?' xD
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline
adachi + noh-varr

this already hurts me okay. also gilgamesh can fuck right off out of here. they're messed up enough without him ;-;

shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
naoto + adachi
ok ok you probably guessed this from my spamming in the cbox but i've been super excited to plot with adachi??? because honestly he's one of my favourite characters in p4 and i';m absolutely bUZZING to be able to play naoto with him??? and i adore your app and the way you write him and his character!! ;v; super stalkerish ik but i love him and i love your adachi.

but anyway!! so they're in the same district, back in the same jobs that they have been for most of their lives, so i figure it's basically inevitable they cross at some point? naoto has been in elysion for about a year now i think, maybe less, so up til now she probably has no idea adachi exists because they might have been working different cases or something along those lines? or everything she got assigned to he wasn't on? so crossing paths with him is going to be a definite surprise, that's for sure. and then she'll definitely be on her guard, because she doesn't know what he's doing here as much as she doesn't know why she's here either, and because she never got a chance to really talk to him about the events of p4??? i think her opinion of him is very solidly dislike and is just convinced he's out to ruin everyone's lives.

so she'll either actively avoid him, at least for a while, or she's going to make a point of bothering him so she can talk to him and try and puzzle out exactly what his reasoning and his motives were for everything? or try and find something behind the whole "i hate everyone" kind of thing that he just very bluntly gave them when confronted, because i figure she thinks there's something more there?? and maybe she can come to an understanding of him rather than a basically one-time event that gave her an opinion.

i don't really want to turn this into a really long ramble, but i really want to at least thread them together with an initial meeting to see how things pan out?? because she's gone back to kind of how she was before she met the investigation team, and i think he might exploit that insecurity she now has, so it might turn out a bit differently. idk. feel free to add or take away anything from this, this is kind of just a random spewing ccc':

shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

FELICIA HARDY

13 posts
fandom marvel comics
species human
age 21
occupation burglar
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers nope contact pm or discord
maybe you? flirty
played by Noah
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined April 28th 2018
status Offline
felicia + adachi
so so so so felicia is a criminal (no shit lmfao). she typically likes to stick to the capitol, as the busy city is something that she's accustomed to when making burglaries so she can find good places to hide faster and whatnot. she is starting to get at that point where she's a liiiiiiiitle bit too cocky for her own good and is starting to journey outside of that sector (save for pandora as that's where she sells the stuff that she steals). what if she goes to terminus, steals some shit, and your boy has to chase after her?? she will def fight him bc misogyny is NOT something she stands for if he throws any sort of comments her way >>. but yes. this is a thing i need (not that felicia does oops) and yes. lemme know what u think mom!
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

FELICIA HARDY

13 posts
fandom marvel comics
species human
age 21
occupation burglar
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers nope contact pm or discord
maybe you? flirty
played by Noah
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined April 28th 2018
status Offline
felicia + adachi
oooooh gurl i like this. felicia is more than happy to cut a deal with him, especially since he's so willing not to take that much and point her in the direction of those that have more enough wealth. she really doesn't want to be thrown into an alternative dimension AT ALL so if this mean that she gets to avoid that fate, she's pretty happy about it. she can also deffo see through his "grins" and shit bc she just /knows/ SO THEY CAN BE MESSES TOGETHER WOOT WOOT

Add Reply