age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
shipper + reply
how this all works
now, this might be foreign to some of you, and it also might look pretty bland. fear not! for when you fill out a particular section at both the beginning and end, you'll get your usergroup's color. look for <USERGROUP> at the start of the code and then </USERGROUP> at the end of the code. change 'usergroup' to your character's group in ALL CAPITALS, otherwise it won't work -- this goes for the reply code as well!

TITLE YOUR SHIPPERS with a song lyric or something! no need to use their names. however, the subtitle of the shipper to be FANDOM / ALIAS in all capitals, so please remember to title it that way. you will be pended if you do not.

as for the shipper reply, that works a little differently. DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR OWN SHIPPER! take the code, copy and paste it, put in the link to your shipper, and post on the other person's shipper. you're still free to tag the replies in the tagbox, of course. again, do NOT post a reply to a plot in your own shipper; do it on the other person's. there's also a spot for you to tag the person in your shipper reply.

remember, these work as an application and shipper all in one. there are sections for both things. please try and limit yourself to what you write in an application; you can say the same amount in 20k that you can in 50k. try not to drag on, and do make it exciting for us to read! you can style the freeform any way you want, as well.

GUIDELINES

• the application portion is freeform and, what that means, is that you can do what you want. however we prefer something creative rather than something that sounds like it came off of a wikipedia page. try and make things exciting and really delve into every aspect of your character. we are definitely quality over quantity, so you don't have to write 20k words when you can say the same things in under 10k.

• when you put your occupation, just keep in mind that you can do just about anything. the occupations on our claim list are really just suggestions. if you want your character to do something that isn't on that list, and it makes sense in their sector? go for it. a staff member will let you know if we don't approve.

• always make sure to proofread your work. we're not super strict, as we realize english may not be everyone's first language, but we would definitely suggest reading it over, sometimes out loud, and using the spellcheck button.

• you can absolutely style the application section however you want. obviously keep in mind that the app itself has coding in it and always make sure that your own coding won't break the code itself.

whisk away your heartsigh

LAUZ lauz she/her est Offline
734 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
lastname firstname
whisk away your heartsigh
user posted image

the basics

full name

answer here

answer here

species

answer here

occupation

answer here

fandom

answer here

powers

a bit of an explanation on your character's powers or abilities. please bear in mind that characters with certain abilities will need to be nerfed, but if you're unsure about whether or not your character has powers that need to be toned down, just contact a staff member!

canon point

where did you pull your character from? it doesn't need to be a huge, detailed endeavor, just give us a good idea of what we should be looking at when reading over your shipper!

the player

alias

answer here

timezone

answer here

preferred pronouns

answer here

any notes?

you can use this to let us know if there's anything else we need to know. like, will you do mature threads, do you have certain triggers we should look out for, etc. or you can just write us love notes, that works too.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis ullamcorper vehicula enim mollis placerat. Aliquam quis pretium leo. Sed sit amet magna eget elit rutrum volutpat. Sed lectus odio, pharetra sed egestas nec, gravida ac lorem. Mauris semper vel justo eu fermentum. Pellentesque convallis mi elit. Fusce non magna in odio euismod rhoncus nec nec nisl.

Aliquam eu ex id eros cursus lacinia. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut commodo tristique tincidunt. Morbi at ex bibendum, vehicula felis quis, dignissim tellus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Mauris non justo sollicitudin, convallis libero sit amet, sodales ante. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Duis posuere non ipsum vel commodo. Donec dictum magna eget eros faucibus sollicitudin. Sed in est maximus, dictum velit vel, placerat erat. Etiam sapien justo, porta lacinia interdum quis, dapibus id ex. Mauris auctor sem vitae fringilla vestibulum. Sed nec tempus mauris. Proin eleifend commodo libero. Aliquam consequat diam id risus varius, ut fringilla tortor pulvinar. Donec ut ipsum aliquam, pulvinar augue eget, finibus augue. Donec vehicula, tellus ut semper rutrum, lectus est maximus lacus, in ornare arcu nisl eu ante.

summary

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis ullamcorper vehicula enim mollis placerat. Aliquam quis pretium leo. Sed sit amet magna eget elit rutrum volutpat. Sed lectus odio, pharetra sed egestas nec, gravida ac lorem. Mauris semper vel justo eu fermentum. Pellentesque convallis mi elit. Fusce non magna in odio euismod rhoncus nec nec nisl.

platonic

antagonistic

romantic

alias / timezone / pronouns

CODE
[dohtml]<USERGROUP>

<center><div id="hs-app"><div class="hs-app2"><div class="hs-title">

charactername

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i> whisk away your heartsigh</div><div class="hstabs"><div class="hstab"><input type="radio" id="hstab-1" name="hstab-group-1" checked><label for="hstab-1"><i class="fa fa-plus"></i> start</label><div class="hsc"><div class="hsimg">

[IMG]http://placehold.it/390x200.png[/IMG]

</div></div></div><div class="hstab"><input type="radio" id="hstab-2" name="hstab-group-1"><label for="hstab-2"><i class="fa fa-info"></i> basics</label><div class="hsc"><div class="hsc2">

<h1>the basics</h1>

<div class="hsc3">full name</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">age</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">species</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">occupation</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">fandom</div><BR>

answer here

<BR><BR><p><h1>powers</h1>

a bit of an explanation on your character's powers or abilities. please bear in mind that characters with certain abilities will need to be nerfed, but if you're unsure about whether or not your character has powers that need to be toned down, just contact a staff member!

<p><BR><BR><h1>canon point</h1>

where did you pull your character from? it doesn't need to be a huge, detailed endeavor, just give us a good idea of what we should be looking at when reading over your shipper!

<BR><BR><p><h1>the player</h1>

<p><div class="hsc3">alias</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">timezone</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">preferred pronouns</div><BR>

answer here

<p><div class="hsc3">any notes?</div><BR>

you can use this to let us know if there's anything else we need to know. like, will you do mature threads, do you have certain triggers we should look out for, etc. or you can just write us love notes, that works too.

</div></div></div><div class="hstab"><input type="radio" id="hstab-3" name="hstab-group-1"><label for="hstab-3"><i class="fa fa-pencil"></i> application</label><div class="hsc"><div class="hsc2">

application here!

</div></div></div><div class="hstab"><input type="radio" id="hstab-4" name="hstab-group-1"><label for="hstab-4"><i class="fa fa-ship"></i> shipper</label><div class="hsc"><div class="hsc2">

<h1>summary</h1>

<p><BR><BR><h1>platonic</h1>

<p><BR><BR><h1>antagonistic</h1>

<p><BR><BR><h1>romantic</h1>

</div></div></div></div><div class="hs-title3"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

alias / timezone / pronouns

</div></div></div></center>

</USERGROUP>[/dohtml]

LAUZ lauz she/her est Offline
734 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
name + name
lauz; YOU CAN TAG HERE

Aliquam eu ex id eros cursus lacinia. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Ut commodo tristique tincidunt. Morbi at ex bibendum, vehicula felis quis, dignissim tellus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Mauris non justo sollicitudin, convallis libero sit amet, sodales ante. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

CODE
[dohtml]<USERGROUP>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

name + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="URL TO YOUR SHIPPER!">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</USERGROUP>[/dohtml]