message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

BLUE★SHIFT, GRANBLUE FANTASY / LAUZ
shipper
tracker
topics
NOA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighnoa         til the stars f a l l from the s k yi told youand you thought i meant foreverthey’re here now, and i'm s o r r yi have to go home        basics the basics full namenoa ageunknownoccupationwandererspeciesprimal beastpronounshe/hisusergroupwayfarerfandomgranblue fantasy the powers noa is a primal beast that chooses to use his human form. he is the ferryman of the star's boundaries; he's basically an airship! he has three skills as well as a support ability. the support ability is simple (promise of an old friend); he provides an attack boost when rackam is around. his three abilities are mind order, radiation bolt, and archangel. mind order decreases the defense of enemies and increases ally defense. radiation bolt deals a light attribute attack to an enemy and decreases resistance. and finally, archangel increases attack rate. he also has something of a 'limit break' type deal that's called divine flood which deals a large area of light attribute damage. he uses a staff as his primary weapon. he's considered quite powerful when he chooses to fight, which is as to be expected of a primal beast. the canon right after he's reunited with rackam and met the main character & co. he's gotten separated again, flying alongside the grancypher and wound up here! freestyle ★they made youinto a w e a p o nand told youto find p e a c e"yes, good noa. at this rate we'll have the most powerful fleet of warships, we can rightfully take what's ours. we'll be unstoppable!""they're not just warships. when i build a ship, it comes alive...you have to take care--""you weren't created to talk back, you were created to build. do i make myself clear?""yes."you are created by the astrals with one purpose in mind--build ships. noa, they call you; the ferryman of the stars. a flying vessel in your own right, your crystal provides you with power to manifest in whatever form you please. you are a shipwright and your purpose is to craft skyfaring vessels. you chose a humanoid form because it feels most comfortable. they put you to work, day in and day out. in the centuries you serve the astrals, you never once wonder what it may be like to be human. what is it to sleep? to eat? to live as one of them? you watch humans because you like them. you surf the stars because its where you belong. could you ever belong to mortals?the astrals are on a mission; to subjugate the other four races of the world. what do you know of it? you're a tool, after all. you're only allowed your freedom when you've done a good job. you're always meant to come home. they allow you travel the sea of stars in the night sky and it is there that you feel most alive. (they dare lock up a creature that belongs in the sky.)you build them a ship, a great warship, to head up their armies. the grancypher is your pride and joy and they abuse him just as they abuse you and the other primal beasts. he needs repairs day after day and you are worked to the bone. the astrals push and push. you're almost relieved when they are defeated. you are not so relieved when the grancypher crash lands in flames.★when encountering a m o n s t e rbe more wary of its masterits master made it to be so d a n g e r o u sits master made it to harmits only dangerous if its m a s t e r is nearit cannot hurt you unless they find you"oh? what is this?""its a pinky promise! you do this and then...there. it means you promise to help me! you can't go back on a promise.""ah, i see. alright, i promise.""good! come on now, we'll go have dinner with mom and dad."the grancypher crashed long ago, centuries even. the astrals are gone, but the erste empire has taken up in their stead. they want all the same things, it seems--you're not sure about them. they find you and cage you any way they can; they threaten your ships. with nothing left to do, you follow their orders. you are to retrieve the grancypher; your magnum opus.when you go to find him, he is...inhabited. perhaps that's not the proper word, but there's a boy upon his bow, looking out amongst the rest of port breeze. a curious child, you think. there's no telling, then, that this child--rackam--would grow to be so important to you. you've no all-seeing-eye, you've no ability to predict the future. there's no instinctual feeling that tells you rackam will be the most important to you. that you must figure out on your own.you couldn't predict that he would take to you like a bird does the sky. you couldn't predict that he would try and give you a home, nor a place in his life. rackam is brash and says what's on his mind, but he is also gentle, caring, and kind. he's a rough and tumble kid, with bruises and scrapes, but nothing ever slows him down.(you feel terrible that he lost his will to become a skyfarer because of you. its all your fault.)you remain by his side for eight years, until he's a teenager--until you feel an irritating pull back to the empire. you owe them nothing but you haven't seemed to figure that out yet. you made a promise to rackam, days after meeting him, that you'd help him fix up the grancypher. that maybe it can be his. you think he'd pilot it better than anyone in the empire anyway. eight years later and he seems more competent than ever.that's before you leave and he grows bitter and upset. in the years you spend with him you feel yourself becoming more and more human, more and more humble, kind, soft, gentle. you nurture him for a while until he starts to try protecting you. its sweet and it warms that little spot inside your chest you've only ever felt warmed because of your ships. your friendship is so new and exciting and his parents treat you like you're important. you've never felt important before, not in the same way as rackam and his family. you've only ever felt like you were a tool, an instrument to assure success. there is no glory and victory to be had here; you've won them over before you even knew there was a battle.you promise that you'll come back. you just have to go away for a little while. you'll see him again; you wouldn't be able to stay away anyway. you joke that he'll never be rid of you--he says he never wants to be.(leaving breaks your newly awakened heart.)★til the stars f a l l from the s k yi told youand you thought i meant foreverthey’re here now, and i'm s o r r yi have to go home"your job is to come when you're called, have you forgotten why the astrals created you?""i have not, but the astrals are gone, and you no longer have control over me.""the absolute insolence! you forget that we have astral blood--""you try and stop me and every ship i've ever built for you will tumble from the sky."the erste empire remind you of the astrals. they've been searching, for so long, for that island in the farlands. they've been looking for estalucia. you know the island well...you haven't been back since the astrals fell. you've been free for so many years, centuries even. but the erste empire finds the ships you built for the astrals, they torment them--they're like your children and they scream and cry out in pain. you agree to help them just so your ships stop crying. your greatest work, the grancypher, still lays on the shores of port breeze, abandoned, but safe. he aches and creaks, you can hear him begging for help, for peace. you can't help him, you don't want the empire to get their hands on your greatest work. only one person in the entire world is worthy enough; but even he doesn't know how to properly care for a ship like the grancypher. the empire has you by the throat. imagine, using a primal beast in this way. they're ruthless and cold and they want. greedy. it takes you so long to realize that you have the upper hand in your fight for freedom. they call you away, back "home", and from your chosen charge. it kills you to leave rackam but, you justify, he is young, and you're not so important. you were born to create, not to live the life of a human.(but oh do you want to stay with him.)you ache to go back to him: its been too many years.but you realize one day that they don't own you. the astrals laid their claim on you, on the other primal beasts, but they're gone. what does the erste empire have to contain you? your kin tiamat, leviathan, have taken to ruling portions of the world on their own...so why not you? what do you owe the empire? the answer is nothing. you owe the empire not a single, damn thing. with nothing to keep you coming back to them over and over, you leave. ★i traveled across g a l a x i e s and nebulai danced through seas of stars and asteroidsi thought i had seen everything the universe had to offerbut you managed to take my b r e a t h awaywhen nothing else could"it's your ship, rackam. i thought i should ask your permission before i agree.""it's our fearless leader's decision. i don't care what you do.""oh, i see. well, thank you for allowing me on board!"he taught you to be human. he let you into his world and repaid him by leaving. you know rackam deserves to know the truth, but how can you tell him when he doesn't seem to want anything more to do with you? you're sure he thinks you left because you wanted to and, while it may be true--you are a little flighty--you never wanted to hurt him. but you have and you don't know how to fix it.you may have been around humans for many years but it doesn't make you any less of a beast. that's what you are, just an animal, a tool, a monster. yes, maybe the astrals were right. but there are times you look at him, at his face, at his eyes, and he's looking back at you, and you feel like you're something important. imagination? maybe. it didn't take you long to find the grancypher, it wouldn't take you long to find any of the ships you've built. he is old and he is tired but he feels exhilarated. he feels brand new, despite the fact that he needs fixing. certain types of wood bode better for the ship than others, so you decide to find some. with the party you come back with heaps of special wood to fix grancypher.when he thanks you, it feels like accomplishment. you've never gotten real praise before. even rackam looks like he's happier now that the ship is happy. you feel happy too. but you still ache, somewhere deep inside. its taken you a long time to figure out human emotions, to realize you have them, and when this one comes screaming into your mind, you listen to it.because you love him.(you wouldn't expect him to feel the same, not after the eleven years you've been apart.)but flying alongside him, to see the grancypher, see him piloting so effortlessly...just like he always wanted. you've fulfilled your promise, in some way, haven't you? it feels like a hollow victory because you still love him and he doesn't seem to love you anymore. did he ever? you can't remember. you don't know. so you hide your pain as you always do, behind the softness of your ephemeral smile.   shipper summary noa is a primal beast created by the astrals--a race of individuals that wanted to rule the entirety of their world. they succeeded until they were wiped out. noa is a shipwright and basically an airship himself in his true form; he prefers to be in a human form because he feels more at ease with it (despite the fact he loves flying amongst the stars). he was kept as basically a captive with the astrals and then, when they fell, he wandered until the erste empire found him and the ships he'd built for the astrals and forced him to fix them. noa didn't realize that he really did have a say in his own fate and that the empire literally couldn't keep him captive until after he was forced to "come home" after spending years in rackam's company. they kept him on a short leash for many more years until, finally, he decided he was finished. without any room to protest, noa left on a search to find his greatest creation--the grancypher--and rackam. from where i took him from, he's just found the group and asked to join them on their journey, wherever its taking them (he's pretty terrified to go back to estalucia, but he's willing to go if the others are there), but has gotten separated again and wound up here. noa is very sweet, calm, and patient. he's always willing to help and he loves to explore. he's been interested in humans all his life, but feels truly at home in either the sky or around rackam. he doesn't understand some things--mainly flirting and romantic/sexual attraction--and will probably need to be taught how to do certain things. he's a sweet cinnamon roll with a little bite that hides his sadness behind a smile. platonic oh boy he loves friends! he's very sweet and gentle, maybe with a little bit of a sassy + cryptic side, but he's really a good person. he is a very kind soul and he's also very curious about people and their interactions and the things around him. he'd be a really good friend, he's just also sometimes flighty? he wanders a lot, thus is his nature as a primal beast that's basically a ferryman of the stars LOL however, he's also someone that will be around if you need him. he's altruistic and kind and generous and will likely be a good and loyal friend, you just may not see him all the time. antagonistic why would you be mean to this cinnamon roll? honestly. he can definitely take it, however, and he's more than likely the type to stay calm and smile at you softly and sadly than say anything back. he doesn't really mind when people are mean to him, he can just walk away from it otherwise unaffected. well, not that he's never affected, because he used to be insulted a lot with the astrals when he messed up and didn't build a ship in a timely manner or to their exact wishes. he's not likely to put up a fight or defend himself, so he'd likely just walk away and not engage. however, don't doubt that he can defend himself; he is no easy target. romantic he's never really thought or considered sexuality to be much of a thing, being a primal beast and all it's not actually important to him. however, he's only felt attached, in that way, to one individual his entire long life and that would be the boy he met years ago. it wasn't anything he'd ever felt before and, therefore, he only assumed that rackam would be, and continue to be, very important to him. he wasn't entirely wrong. noa doesn't flirt, doesn't feel the need to, even if he understands it. he's been around people enough to know how they work by now. he will be courteous and thank you for the attention, but he will have zero interest in dating or being anything other than friends. as such, rackam is the only person he ever wants to love in his life. but, as always, i'll take AUs cause i love them! player the player aliaslauztimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentyes notes i will do pretty much anything if you ask. i don't really have any triggers, i'll even do really dark stuff. AUs are also my life's blood.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

KAI

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Online
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
RACKAM

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
noa + rackam NOAi've had it with this motherfucking sand on my motherfucking ship!a little snakes on a plane quote to fit with rackam's frustration with the grancypher being stuck in the desert part of pandora.please help him get it out for the small price of: angst, drama, tears, manliness, and more angst. and free shipping included! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

SLAINE TROYARD +

18 posts
fandom Aldnoah.Zero
species Human
age Eighteen
occupation Odd Jobber
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
mature Depends / no smut threads triggers just the above, i won't write smut contact pm for discord
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 20th 2018
status Offline
noa + slaine
NOA
omg i love him??? he sounds so Good™ and i'd absolutely love to thread him and Slaine. Honestly, based on Noa's personality, Slaine might be able to warm up to him a little quicker because he just sounds like such a good boy and it really is what Slaine needs right now. If anything, he can brighten Slaine's day up and That's Enough Sometimes. Slaine just needs someone who really cares and I can definitely see something like that developing between the two. So yes yes I'd be 100% down to throw these two boys at each other. If you'd like me to go ahead and start anything, please let me know! <3
shipper
tracker
topics
AOMINE DAIKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
aomine + noa NOAso last night after i had to get off i had the funny idea of these two running into one another, and aomine thinking noa was a kid and being like "hey are you lost" but imagine that theme where like the tall guy is blocking out the sun and so he's shrouded in darkness and then you just see an angry face once your eyes adjust but his words seem nice?! lol, and noa is just like "i'm wayyyyy older than you" and aomine is just like "oh, this place is so weird, yadda yadda" idk, seemed funny. things i come up with late at night. lol, well i tried. click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll