message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

⌲ STILL I RISE., KUROKO NO BASUKE / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
RYOUTA KISE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighkise ryouta         Just like moons and like suns,With the certainty of tides,Just like hopes springing high,Still I'll rise.      basics the basics full namekise ryouta  ageeighteenoccupationfamous model - media personalityspecieshumanpronounshe/himusergroupwayfarerfandomkuroko no basuke the powers kise is real pretty boy material, and he’s great at basketball, his trademark move is uh. stealing everyone else’s moves. he’s a copycat, no joke. like, while he’s super good at making people like him and is really friendly and charming, he also learns REALLY fast and can perfectly recreate a skill or move directly after seeing it for almost anything. the canon end of season 1! freestyle basketball is about winning.[font=times]at least, that’s what you’d always been told, that’s how the generation of miracles did things. they won. and you helped. you’ve never been the best out of the 6 of you, the other four aside from kurokocchi...they had their specialties and they were truly ferocious. you’re a copycat, and yet? those four? you can’t copy their skills. not yet, at least. so in a way, when middle school is over and you all go your separate ways, you’re happy that you’re no longer in their shadows. then again, you don’t even think you can say that properly, because let’s face it. you’ve never really been the shadow. 
you see him when other people don’t. that’s how it starts. shipper summary resident pretty boy model who gets bored of things easily because he’s too good at them. tsk. kise’s not the brightest bulb in the box, but he’s definitely outgoing and kind, someone who’s really easy to be friends with, because even meeting him for the first time, he’s someone who makes you feel like he’s known you for years. he’s emotional and cries when he loses or when he bottles up those emotions too much, but seriously just slap him upside the head and he’ll stop. he’s kinda a mess, but he’s really loving and basically like a puppy dog who shows everyone unconditional love and only wants to learn and have fun!! he cared about winning in basketball but that kind of changed, so now he’s more interested in playing as a team as opposed to just winning. he’s a REALLY fast learner, so fast that people call him a copycat because he’ll see a move once and be able to master it and make it his own within a few seconds. seriously, it’s kinda nuts. because of that he’s sort of mastered every sport, and basketball is the only thing that’s challenged him. platonic this is a no brainer for him because like. please. sports anime kids, please. he’s good at all ur sports and will 1000000% play with you and be really excited because back home he didn’t have a lot of competition and he LOVES a challenge. so literally anyone who’s athletic is gonna be fun for him, but even if you’re not athletic, his hobby is karaoke and modeling so he loves music and ugh. just seriously, he’s easy to befriend. he goes real hard while playing sports tho so just, be prepared for that because he’s not the fun loving doofus he usually is while on the court. antagonistic i can’t really imagine many enemies here? rivals, maybe, sure. even with rivals though, he shows the utmost respect for their skills and most often he’ll try to copy them sO I GUESS that could piss some people off. but it’s learning to him, and he gets better every time he plays against someone new so he doesn’t see it as a bad thing. either way, if you have any ideas for enemies omg please. not that i want to see kise get treated meanly but. i kinda do. >.> romantic kise is a huge bundle of love and affection and he’s got a lot of that to give. he’s definitely charming and is good at being like, his famous model/media personality persona and sort of just. acting like flirty and all that stuff fans love, he doesn’t do it to be fake per-say, really he appreciates any fans he has and wants to make them feel that, so he’s really sweet about that. he is however, wary that people only like him because of his image, or money, or his fame, so he’s a little suspicious of people flirting with him, even though he’ll still smile and act friendly as ever. he’s currently dating his long time crush, aomine, and at some point he’s going to combine that relationship with kuroko and kagami’s and so kise will have plenty of people to share his love with~ player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentsure notes i’m comfortable doing mature threads, but please run them by me first!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

KAGAMI TAIGA

74 posts
fandom KUROKO NO BASUKE
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation CHEF-IN-TRAINING
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
basketball boys involved with
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
kise + kagami
please stop coming on our dates, it's rude, no one invited you.

jk!!! kagami will slowly learn to like kise too, but lmfao he's awkward af and really dumb. i'm sorry in advance for him. he just wants to beat you at basketball, so please let him win once (but don't make it obvious!!)

shipper
tracker
topics
fandom RWBY
species HUMAN
age EIGHTEEN
occupation MODEL
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUN WUKONG CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
kise + neptune
so, i don't think we've ever thrown these two together! they're both models and neptune is broadcast as more 'exotic' because of his hair color and skin tone combination, so he doesn't usually get shoots with the more 'normal' boys. that being said, though, they're both bubbly, friendly individuals. kise acts a little more 'dumb', like he dumbs himself down, and neptune is just kind of a nerd--super smart, loves to read, and research, and learn--so he wouldn't need to act like that with neptune. though, to be fair, nep is also used to being told no one cares about the smart stuff he has to say, so that's why he doesn't talk about the fact he's just really smart and likes learning. so, that being said, i think they can get along on some deeper than face-value level? people look at a model and are like EHHH but since they're both models they know the business and what it takes to get work and stuff. i'm tired, but what i'm getting at here is that they both have kind of a face they put on but are way more than that and i think they'd get along.
shipper
tracker
topics
KEELER

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
kise + keeler KISE RYOUTAi don't know why but i have a feeling that these two would get along, perhaps it is just because they are both cute and sweet, idk. they come from two very different worlds, and i mean that could mean that they could have a lot to teach one another. they could bond over trying to teach one another things, like kise could teach keeler basketball, or try to seeing as he probably couldn't last very long, and keeler can teach him, idk how to play some pilot game that he is really good at, and be surprised that kise is good at it too, and to find out kise wanted to be a pilot and then they could bond over that? like i said i just think they could make good friends if given the chance.

Add Reply
New Poll