message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

≈ BROTHERS IN ARMS., OVERWATCH / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
SHIMADA HANZO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighshimada hanzo         if you could only see the beast you’ve made of me, i held it in my chest until you’ve gone and set it free      basics the basics full nameshimada hanzo age38occupationvigilantespecieshumanpronounshe/himusergroupwayfarerfandomoverwatch the powers being part of the shimada yakuza, hanzo was gifted the ability to control dragon spirits that fight for him. he’s also an excellent archer, climber, fighter, and he will take on anyone in sake bombs, so watch out. the canon he’s reunited with his brother!! freestyle shipper he's good summary MEET HANZO! hanzo here is the eldest son of an esteemed crime lord, and beause he's the eldest, he's always been the heir to the crime throne, so to speak. being part of the shimada clan in japan basically meant you ran all of the underground workings of the city, and hanzo always took his duty as the oldest son very seriously, because honestly how can you not if it's a crime enterprise? he was basically responsible for handling his little brother genji, who is a perfect angel, and while they loved each other dearly, once their father died and hanzo had to take control of the empire, he was forced to kill genji, it was his duty and he was destroyed by guilt afterwards and then betrayed the shimada family and disappeared. since being reunited with his not-dead brother, he's joined overwatch alongside him and while trying to rekindle his relationship with his brother, he's trying to do something useful and good with his life for once. now that he's here in elysion, he's definitely trying to just make ends meet by taking up assassin jobs here and there. platonic hanzo is kind of arrogant and he's 'sophisticated' and basically a fancy, grumpy man. he doesn't laugh at a lot of jokes, so don't be alarmed or offended by that, and he absolutely always speaks his mind and sometimes what he's thinking is not always very nice. he's polite and cordial due to being raised in a public eye and such, but he's definitely a bit of a jerk sometimes and he doesn't even realize it. anyone from overwatch he tolerates, of course, (some more than others) but otherwise friends would definitely have to be people who are willing to embrace his slight bitchiness and not be deterred by it. antagonistic son of the yakuza crime lord, definitely i can see him having some enemies. he doesn't care if he accidentally offends people, depending on who they are, so he could get some people pissed off at him because of that. he tries not to make waves, but he....will call you unsophisticated or scoff at you or be petty. he thinks he's better than you, lots of times so im sure that that'll definitely rub people the wrong way. romantic as for romantic stuff, i have nothing really planned for him and i'm open to leaving it all up to chemistry. obviously he's going to have an easier time with characters from overwatch because he knows them better, but even then he's a newer addition to that, so it's definitely possible for him to meet someone in elysion and find himself attached to them in some way. he's not really affectionate and he appears very stoic most of the time, but secretly he really loves affection and someone who can just make him laugh (gasp) and feel like he's not a terrible person for once in his life. player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentsure notes i’m comfortable doing mature threads, but please run them by me first!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
AMÉLIE LACROIX

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
AMÉLIE + HANZO SHIMADA HANZOOkay so maybe we'd tone down the savagery here, but you get the idea--I think these two will have a really unique sort of understanding with one another since they've both killed someone close to them, although luckily for Hanzo that isn't the case. But what really ties both of them together would be the fact that they were both forced by a greater influence than themselves to commit the act. It's something very deep, personal, and ultimately rare, so it's coincidental at best that the both of them, who come from the same world even, experienced similar ordeals.But similarities aside, they have different approaches to coping with the trauma: with Hanzo moving on and Widowmaker still frozen in time so to speak. In addition, their personalities would clash especially concerning their sniper abilities!! The highlight of their relationship would definitely be their rivalry with one another--trying to one-up the other constantly!Of course, Amélie being the queen of sass that she is, she won't be afraid to criticize Hanzo and try to belittle his archery (so be ready for that) and I welcome you to have him take some verbal jabs at her as well (like tease her about tattoos bc they both have them lol). Either way, I'm super excited to have these salty snipers interact! ♥ click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

JESSE MCCREE +

17 posts
fandom overwatch
species human
age thirty seven
occupation representative guardian
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
hanzo shimada romancing
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 19th 2017
status Offline
hanzo + jesse
"that left tiddy has my name all over it" pick up line by mccree at some point probably

anyways, i'm still really excited for what we have planned between these two and i can't wait for it all to happen because both these sad boys deserve happiness tbh. i will fight anyone to give them happiness!!! literally will die for mchanzo. this isn't even really a plot but he really wanted me to post that saying here so uhm there you go lol

shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

SHIMADA GENJI +

30 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
species CYBORG
age THIRTY-FIVE
occupation vigilante
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers nah contact pm
single
played by KHAN
timezone CST
prefers SHE/HER
joined March 22nd 2018
status Offline
hanzo + genji
ONII-CHAN 🐉✨ I live to break hearts with their story. I made myself die writing that. Lmao I just want to think about how many times Genji has been an embarrassing little brother. But yes, I NEED them to have a brotherly relationship again. Genji wants to rekindle their relationship and wants to work with hanzo now that they’re both rid of the clan. I would love if he ran into hanzo doing whatever he’s doing in his spare time as a wayfarer. Genji has been around terminus in the arcade and doin vigilante work, so maybe hansoap can see him then. They just need to HUG IT OUT. AND Genji wants to just spend time with his brother. He kind of wants to be a Zenyatta figure to him since he has learned how to forgive and find peace. ; w;
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

SHIMADA GENJI +

30 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
species CYBORG
age THIRTY-FIVE
occupation vigilante
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers nah contact pm
single
played by KHAN
timezone CST
prefers SHE/HER
joined March 22nd 2018
status Offline
hanzo + genji
I. LOVE. THEIR. BROTHERLY RELATIONSHIP. I always wish I could explore their reunion and their rekindling relationship, because Genji forgives him and he just wants to help his big bro move past his guilt. If they meet in Elysion, they could def have that reunion we want. Genji would be GLAD to show hanzo all the stuff he’s wanted to show him and just spend time with him.

Also Genji will of course tease him about McCree. Idk if you saw my comments on Bre’s shipper, it I had some funny ideas for the past when hanzo and McCree started seeing each other. He’s just glad the cowboy can keep his brother happy. Tbh I’ll just end up writing you a starter of Genji in terminus and running into Hanzo. But maybe he can run into each other while they’re uh having a drink or something. I don’t want them to just run into each other in the street because that’s boring. Or they could meet after they chase the same crooks or something lol, depends on your preference!

shipper
tracker
topics
SONG HANA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hana + hanzo SHIMADA HANZOHonestly, yes, Hana needs family and she greatly believes that the fellow members of Overwatch are that to her. She loves her family back home, but she was independent early on, and can take care of herself, so she does miss them as she is often alone, or later was with other men and women in the army. Overwatch feels more stable in a way, though, and she greatly values the bonds she has built with others. She obviously holds her own in a lot of fields beyond gaming, and commands respect when she enters a room, and I think that Hanzo works well to accentuate her bold side, since he doesn't seem the type to be threatened by it, and that is very refreshing for her.They would get on well gaming together and chilling, and also Hana would be eager to drag him around with her to try out new restaurants or check out shops and arcades. I think it would be very good to try a first thread where she drags him around Terminus to check out that kind of stuff. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
RORONOA ZORO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hanzo + zoro SHIMADA HANZOi don't know why but i think these two would get on well enough. zoro probably laughs somewhat more than hanzo, but i feel like they have a similar sense of humor, though idk why because i don't really know what would make hanzo laugh. they are both stoic guys, rough on the outside and edges but actually better people than they let on. i think that hanzo could just be a good sort of mentor figure for zoro if nothing else. but also i mean drinking buddies obviously. hanzo might be impressed that this kid that is still wet behind the ears can keep up with him. also there is the green hair thing, since genji has green hair, that could either trigger hanzo or endear zoro to him and make him treat him like a younger brother or something, idk. you tell me.

Add Reply
New Poll