message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

DEFENDERS OF THE UNIVERSE !, voltron~
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KEITH

74 posts
fandom VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER
species HUMAN/GALRA
age NINETEEN
occupation MERCENARY
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SHIRO & LANCE TAKEN BY
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 4th 2016
status Offline

team voltron

alright, so this is for a little bit more than just team voltron, but i'm also cheap because i haven't seen past season 2, i just know some of these kids are characters that would be fun to have around because keith, shiro, or lance will remember a few of them. if you're interested in literally anyone from legendary defender, just come on in and drop us a line! i play keith, bre plays shiro, and amanda plays lance~

pidge

open open open

the OG nerd herself!!! so, all the boys have really been missing the other paladins and allura and whatnot, so they really, really need pidge and hunk to come complete them, first and foremost. i liked the idea of trying to cultivate a better relationship between pidge and keith, cause its really all i want out of voltron at this point. pidge has her arc, keith has his, but i really want to see them being bros. but pidge is fabulous and where would voltron be without her around? the boys miss her =/

hunk

open open open

A GOOD BOY! so, all the boys have really been missing the other paladins and allura and whatnot, so they really, really need pidge and hunk to come complete them, first and foremost. hunk is a really grounding force, definitely closer to pidge and lance than keith and shiro, but please make a hunk and make him a chef and bring these boys some good fucking food. keith can't cook for shit. but more than that, i always feel like hunk is such a voice of reason with tons of advice to give, slightly written off as a joke, but he's really sensible most of the time and i know that lance would really appreciate hunk around!

allura

open open open

RESERVED momlura! alright, so really, we need her around to tell all of the paladins not to be stupid. we love space mom. what really is there to say about her? she's great. i think the ability to develop personal relationships between everyone without the threat of death constantly on the horizon will be Great. but i still want her to be a mom and gather the paladins to train every now and then!

coran

open open open

if coran isn't your favorite character, you're wrong. he's everyone's favorite. coran is super important to team voltron, and allura of course, and he's like that weird uncle that comes around spewing weird ass facts but you love him anyway. incredibly smart but eccentric as heck, he's loyal to a fault and is very intent on keeping allura as safe as he can. what is team voltron without him, honestly?

lotor

halcyon scholar faux

ah, there he is, that motherfucker. literally that's all i can say about lotor lmfao sneaky and willing to go to great lengths to get what he wants, he is a far cry from his father's son, that's for sure. while zarkon preferred to oppress those he conquered, lotor doesn't really have any interest. however, he's still brutal and in it for himself and his own gain. he's super manipulative and charming enough to get what he wants. he's also borderline obsessed with studying his altean heritage. which, too bad boy, ur outta luck in elysion. point blank though, keith has no idea who he is lmfao; i don't think shiro or lance do either--lance might, idr where amanda took him from but rip

matthew holt

open open open

nerd holt #2!!! well, in theory, #1 since he's older, but whatever. nerd turned badass while still being a nerd, matt is a lot like pidge in his scientific theories and love of technology. he's got a laser focus and determination. he wasn't initially a combative person, but after being a gladiator slave, he's developed thicker skin and a newfound aggression and drive to do what he can to protect people.

krolia

open open open

so, obviously, i want a krolia for the mom bonding that keith never got. i took keith from mid-season 2, so he knows he's half-galra, and he's been in elysion for like a year+ now, so he's been learning how to handle his galra DNA on his own. it would be amazing for krolia to come along and scoop him up and be the power mom we know she is. basically, i just really want good things for keith, since he'd been feeling shitty for a while. i mean, he's fine now, since he's dating shiro and on the way to also dating lance B U T! just having a mom around, his actual mom, would be really great for him.
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KEITH

74 posts
species HUMAN/GALRA
age NINETEEN
occupation MERCENARY
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SHIRO & LANCE TAKEN BY
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 4th 2016
status Offline
wow this has been updated <3333
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

LOTOR

17 posts
fandom voltron legendary defender
species HALF-GALRAN / ALTEAN
age 10,000+
occupation SCHOLAR
prefers he / him
awards
personal information
mature all types allowed IF OF AGE. triggers no triggers contact pm for discord
Allura it's complicated with
played by faux
timezone pst
prefers she / her
joined August 2nd 2018
status Offline
lotor vc: i'm here to claim my place on this wanted ad.
shipper
tracker
topics
UNSORTED

ALLURA

4 posts
fandom Voltron: Legendary Defender
species Altean
age 19 (10,019)
occupation ALCHEMIST
prefers SHE/HER
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers N/A contact reyofjakku#2314
lotor it's complicated with
played by KIRA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined August 12th 2018
status Offline
Dibs on apping Space Mom ;D
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KEITH

74 posts
species HUMAN/GALRA
age NINETEEN
occupation MERCENARY
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
SHIRO & LANCE TAKEN BY
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 4th 2016
status Offline
give me that space moooom! and the miiiiiceeee!!!!

Add Reply