message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

{ heart & soul in the stars }, starfighter / eff
shipper
tracker
topics
KEELER

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighkeeler all i ever wanted to do was make you proud and happy. basics the basics full namekeeler agetwenty-fouroccupationcat cafe employeespecieshumanpronounshe + himusergroupcapitolfandomstarfigher the powers keeler has no super powers, he's only human. he has a high level of intelligence, and is a very highly capable pilot and navigator. i assume he's also really good with computers, as well as engineering when necessary. the canon i'm going to assume, for now that, encke and keeler made it through the battle going on in current pages of the comic and that afterward keeler was taken to the brig, so before he arrived there. freestyle age seventhe lights shine brightly into your pale blue eyes, as shaky feet carry you across that big stage. you don't dare look out into the audience, the thought of all those eyes on your only makes you more nervous, seeing them all staring back at you might make you trip over your own two feet and land flat on your face. besides, your mother is out there, and though the site of her beaming face would calm you, it might also bring you to tears. you've been anticipating this day ever since they gave out the awards rooster. this is what you had been aiming for the whole of the year. crossing the stage, your anxiety makes it feel like a mile long, when really it's only about fifty feet. you stop in the middle, next to your teacher, who hands you the award for academic brilliance, your name having already been announced, as you try to walk away like the other kids did, they stop you, noting that, while the work you did is not the same as kids in higher levels of schooling, so is somewhat incomparable, you are also recognized to have the highest gpa in all the school. your eyes widen, you didn't know that, but it pleases you, leaving a warm and fuzzy glow in the pit of your stomach. you leave that stage feeling better than when you started across it, anticipating the look on your parents faces. all you ever aim to do is please. you just want people to be happy with you. age thirteena grey cloud has frozen over your head, and is raining down on top of you, you feel as though you are drenched to the bone instantly, cold inside and out, miserable, in shock at out how seemingly out of no where it appeared. one second you were fine, and the next moment it was like you were being told your whole life was finished. essentially that is what the doctors told you. after a slight fit you thought at first was a panic attack, something you had never had before, your parents took you to see a doctor where it was discovered that your genetic modifications were flawed and that you were "sick" and essentially nothing could be done about it, it was just something you would have to live with. suddenly the future didn't look as bright for you as everyone around you had always thought it would be. flawed humans, aren't exactly sought after for any type of job. not only that, but your parents worry so much they want you under constant care, just in case something were to happen, and also in hopes that something can one day be done. it's just another blow to your gut, and suddenly you are soaked and in pain, so distraught that you work yourself into a frenzy and you cause yourself to feint. you wake up and curse your body, curse the universe, and you cry, so many tears, because being sick, that doesn't make anyone proud, that just makes them look at you with pity. age seventeenfour years have gone by, and it has been the longest four years of your life, that grey cloud has been raining over you continuously since the day you got the news about your illness. nothing has really been the same since. you still have schooling to finish, but now instead of having fun, joking around with other people your age in a class after finishing your work, you have to sit at a desk in your hospital room and do it alone, with only a nurse to look in on you from time to time, see if you need anything. your parents, who were busy enough before, but always made time for you, now are even busier, paying the fees to keep you in the hospital, to keep you isolated and locked up. that's what it feels like at least, even if you never say it out loud. you know that they are just doing what they believe is best for you, so you suffer in silence, loneliness gripping your heart and making you sad. for a long while you were in a rut before you had a bright idea to pull yourself out of it. if you were going to potentially die anyway, why die locked up, why not die fighting in the war.the thought didn't scare you like it should have, in the four years you had lived in dark loneliness, you had become accustomed to the thought of death, and had stopped fearing it. before the idea of joining the alliance and becoming one of those people who goes out into space to fight the colterons was not even an idea you entertained, but now the thought of doing so gives your life purpose, makes it worth while. you can die fighting for your people, and you already know you'd make a good navigator, it's just a matter of how, with your illness you aren't exactly a prime candidate. that won't deter you though, without fear of the consequences, without telling your parents, you do however write them a letter of which they can never speak of or rebuke because it will mean your imprisonment once more if they do, you bribe officials to forge your papers, not even they know what's wrong with you, you just tell them make it so that you look good on paper, well enough to join the forces trying to save your world. age twenty-threeyou have managed to keep your illness a secret, you have managed to go through navigator training, you have managed to excel, and to become the lead navigator under commander cook. in the five plus years that have passed you have spoken to your parents in brief stints, your mother is proud, your father at first was angry, but he understands why you have done what you did. they both hope that you come home alive and that you don't get caught. those are the dreams of parents. you know that you can't keep your secret forever, and you know that eventually you will get caught, but for as long as you can you will hide who you are.keeler, is your assigned name, and when you take up that mantel you give up your old name, your old life, and you encompass what you believe a lead navigator should be, grateful, encouraging, helpful, but also forceful when need be. it's easy keeping up this guise, you've always been charming, charismatic, endearing. it's made easier because you don't really let anyone get to know you, you don't share your secrets, you make friends but stay detached and aloof, everyone likes you, but no one knows you. that was easy to keep up until you were assigned your fighter. you didn't anticipate it to be easy, after all this was someone that you would be infinitely times closer to than any of you subordinates, some one whom you'd spend ample amounts of time with and eventually go into battle with. you would have to trust him with everything.encke. unlike me, he had known this would be his life, had been preparing for it since he was a child. a navigator and fighter duo is meant to be in sync, meant to be compatible, and we were. at first. we got along so well our first couple of months together. encke, strong, handsome, and kind, was a natural born leader, you never expected that one day when you commented on it it would lead to what it did. you should have known better though, you shouldn't have called him out on acting one with you and another with his fighters, telling him that he didn't have to be anyone but himself with you, he didn't have to fake it. that was all you had been doing since you had joined the alliance, of course he would call you out. you knew he hadn't meant to upset you, when in return he asked if you were faking, but he did, because deep down inside you liked him, you wanted to be honest and tell him everything. but you couldn't, and the secret was eating away at you, but you couldn't ask him to keep it to. so the good relationship the two of you had been building, broke, and your compatibility as navigator and fighter suffered.in an attempt to get you back to where you were encke had you practice with him for hours to no avail, tired you left in a huff, angry and yelling at him that it was useless if you two weren't compatible. you shouldn't have gotten so worked up. he found you back in your room on the ground, having feinted. he wnated to take you to the med bay, and you had to stop that, so you told him the truth, unable to keep it from him any longer, and with no other choice than to trust him and hope that he would keep your secret. you asked him not to tell, and he didn't, and your secret reforged the bond the two of you had, if anything it was even stronger than it had been. age twenty-fouraboard the sleipnir, you're headed for colteron space, and you don't know when or if you will ever make it home, this might be it for you, though if you have anything to say about it, it won't be. you don't want to die anymore, now that you're finally not alone. encke watches over you, somewhat too protective now that he knows about your condition, constantly telling you not to push yourself and checking up on you when he has the time. you appreciate, though it embarrasses you, despite it being sweet of him.new recruits join you, among them abel, commander cook tells you that he will be a great navigator, so you decide to watch out for him when you can, more so than everyone else. you like him, he works hard, and you think you can depend on him. perhaps that is why it is so upsetting when he isn't there, when you have to prep his ship yourself because he is no where to be found. when he does finally show up, you are angry, out of breath, and tired, your breathing is hard bought, and you leave the ship yard for an isolated storage room to compose yourself, but you must feint again, but before you do, encke is there to catch you.waking up, you see the look on his face, and you know you can't keep this up, you're not just hurting yourself anymore. you just didn't want to be alone, more than that, you didn't want to be without him. but it's time to give up the charade, encke tells you he won't leave you, and you are stunned silent, pleased, and unsure all at once. you two are still there when the attacks are launched, commander cook tells you that this battle will be your last, and that after it, you'll spend you time in the brig, awaiting a return to earth to face trial for you crimes. encke wants to argue, but you are already resigned to your fate, you won't pull him down with you. you just want to make it through this battle, make sure he makes it through this battle.and you do. and then you're meant to sit and wait in the brig. another prison. alone.but you don't. shipper summary thought to be born fortunate and privileged, one of those lucky ones, born on earth rather than a colony on mars or elsewhere. keeler was in fact less lucky than you would have figured. you see thanks to some of his genetic modifications being flawed, in his youth, around the time he hit puberty keeler was diagnosed with a chronic illness that causes him to get over exerted when he becomes worked up, he can become feint and it takes him a while to regain composure, for lack of knowledge, i've likened it to an advanced or rather quicker hitting form of asthma, though it could be a heart condition that has nothing to do with his breath. anyway, because of this keeler was hospitalized in his youth, and thanks to his parents being very busy people, he was left alone in a hospital room for long periods of time, with no one around but nurses and doctors. this caused keeler to feel lonely and as though he was not a part of the world around him. before his illness took effect he was a rising star, a bright young kid, who if he had continued the way he had been going, could have done anything with his life. in the end though the illness became such a big hindrance, he didn't think he'd be able to live his life the way he wanted. it led keeler to bribing officials to change his records so that he could become a navigator in the fleet, he had the capabilities and brains for the task, he just wasn't physically up to snuff. if his illness was going to potentially take his life anyway, eventually, he figured that before that time came, he might as well do something good for the world and his people, by fighting the colterons.he managed to become lead navigator, he was so proficient at what he did, but in the end it was just a waiting game until his illness was found out. until then he just wanted to feel like a part of something, make human connections, make his death mean something. after being assigned his fighter and his secret coming out, he eventually had to come clean and was meant to be sentenced to the brig until the return trip from deep colteron space, when he instead ended up in elysion. he's been here for only a few months, long enough for him to get adjusted, find a job that doesn't over exert him, and a place to live. platonic before keeler had to keep himself guarded with those closest to him because he couldn't allow anyone to figure out his secret. some might think that keeler dons a facade, this sweet bubbly persona, to ensure those around him that nothing is wrong. the truth is though that despite having felt so alone for so long, that is actually how keeler is. all he ever wanted was to make connections to people, to have others know he was alive, and to be a part of the world. so while yes, his personality might lead others to thinking he is fake, he isn't. he really is a sweet and positive guy. he enjoys making friends and wants people to feel good while around him so that they don't leave. keeler is a rather good judge of character, and he's good at following his instincts and gut feelings if he feels good or bad vibes when meeting someone. as long as you are a decent person though, and he can find good in you, he will do so. i want him to have all the friends, he needs them. on his days off he travels to halcyon, zephyr, and cascata a lot. pandora isn't a place he frequents, terminus reminds him of what he's left behind, and he just hasn't gotten around to seeing vesper yet. so be friend him and go places with him, make sure this cutie makes it home alright. antagonistic again, keeler is usually really good with people, endearing even the most cold hearted to him at times, if at all possible. like stated earlier, he is very intune with his gut feelings about people, and if he gets bad vibes from you chances are that he won't mess with you off the bat. he tries to see the good in everyone though, and give people a chance, but first impressions count for a lot with him, and if you're doing something horrible or being horrible to him or someone else the first time he meets you chances are he might forever regard you in a bad light. as far as arguments go, keeler does have a temper, but he tries to keep it in check because when he gets angry he over exerts himself and his illness starts acting up and it's suddenly like he can't breathe. that being said he's learning to not allow himself to be so quick to anger, but sometimes it can't be helped when he's coming to someone's rescue, which is probably something he does often enough because that's the kind of person he is. as for physical altercations, he isn't about them at all, really in that regard he is a pacifist. so pls don't try to fight my precious child. enemies and drama is welcome. romantic this section is both simple and complicated. it is simple, because despite his age, keeler has never done anything with anyone. i headcanon him as pansexual but demi-romantic, so that personal connection needs to be there for him to want to do things with a person. that being said, in the past he never allowed anyone close enough to forge that kind of connection with them, so he is wholly innocent and inexperienced when it comes to romantic endeavors. it is complicated because although that is the case, keeler finally forged that connection with his fighter. encke knows and accepted keeler, he watched over him and kept his secret. from the start keeler liked encke in a platonic regard, and after encke found out his secret and they dropped their 'fake acts' with one another, the potential for their partnership to deepen was there. of course it didn't get to blossom, and now keeler is here, having just that one connection under his belt but still vastly inexperienced. i would really love an encke, but barring that i am not cutting out the potential for a cross ship, i don't really ship him with anyone else from starfighter. so throw ideas at me, i'm down for him to make some more connections and get experienced, in the meantime all the au smut and otherwise is welcome. player the player aliasefftimezonepstpronounsshe + hermature contentduh notes nope, not really, if something bothers me though i won't hesitate to let you know.

CODE
[dohtml]<CAPITOL>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

name + keeler

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=38&t=4198">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</CAPITOL>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
CHRISTINE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
congratulationswhisk away your heartsighcongratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
ABEL

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
keeler + abel KEELERNOTICE ME, SENPAI.I'm kidding, but I'm serious in that regard. I think that these two could get along nicely, considering Abel always looked up to Keeler for being the #koolnavi. They didn't really interact all that much, so maybe in Elysion they actually can? I'm not sure how they could meet or what they'd do if they actually could do just that, but I think they'd be able to interact with one another slightly easier, since they're kind of like on the same wavelength. I'm sorry this sucks. Bottom line is that I'd really like for them to be friends. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
HELIOS

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
keeler + helios KEELER*points you to the star fighter ad, where I put a free link to the game* :)He does indeed interact with Keeler in the game. But no one except Selene and Cain appears to know him anyway, so he’ll be rather shocked Keeler doesn’t remember him but he’ll get over it.Keeler and Helios’ interactions are limited, but they are civil. Helios is kind to him because Keeler is nice to him, and not to mention, Keeler is the head navigator.So Keeler is technically his superior in a way. He’ll be pleased to see another navigator and he’ll be glad he’s seeing more comrades. Helios was talking to Selene about leaving Pandora, but he’d be there to help Keeler if he gets into trouble. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

FELICIA HARDY

13 posts
fandom marvel comics
species human
age 21
occupation burglar
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers nope contact pm or discord
maybe you? flirty
played by Noah
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined April 28th 2018
status Offline
felicia + keeler
she might have gone to the cafe before? i'm pretty sure that she's never been to one, at least not back at home, so she would be fairly curious as to what was going on at one of these things. i'm not sure if she would like it, as she isn't really a huge fan of animals, at least from what i can tell, but she'd probably be willing to return if she had a friend employed there! i absolutely love throwing opposites together and i think that these two would mesh p well together! she can be A Lot at times, mostly bc of her personality, but they can definitely be friends!!!!
shipper
tracker
topics
HAKUTAKU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
keeler + haku KEELERi love this idea!!! hakutaku really does enjoy helping other people and giving people medicine and like, he built his life around that. like people like keeler are the reason he has his shop, not to mention he's great at it, but also because hakutaku is a god of good luck and medicine and he may seem a bit self centered at times but he does love healing people. so there's no doubt in my mind that if keeler came to the shop, hakutaku would not only instantly notice his health is not good, but also he'd already be making a list in his head of different remedies to try. they could figure something out to help those asthma-like attacks and hakutaku would love to have a repeat customer

Add Reply
New Poll