message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

I COULD OPEN UP THE SKY, Mercy/overwatch
shipper
tracker
topics
ANGELA ZIEGLER

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
#mer-title { font: 40px 'Satisfy', cursive; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -.2px; margin: 5px 15px 0px 15px; } #mer-sub { width: 175px; font: 10px 'Raleway', sans-serif; text-align: center; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -5px; } #mer-app { font: 12px 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: justify; margin: 15px; }whisk away your heartsighangela ziegler And I could give you my devotionUntil the end of timeAnd you will never be forgottenWith me by your side basics the basics full nameangela ziegler, code name: mercy agethirty-sevenoccupationdoctor / researcherspecieshumanpronounsshe/herusergroupcapitolfandomoverwatch the powers Regeneration (Passive): Mercy is able to regenerate health for herself so she can focus on healing others in the field. Logically, this is probably tied into her Valkyrie suit that she dons as a field medic.Angelic Descent (Passive): Mercy utilizes the wings on her Valkyrie suit to slowly descend to the ground when airborne.Caduceus Staff: Mercy's source of healing. She uses her staff to tether heals to an ally until they have been patched up. She can also use this staff to tether an ally with a damage boost.Caduceus Blaster: Mercy's pistol, which fires quickly, shooting out fast-moving projectiles. Guardian Angel: Mercy can fly to an ally, either one in motion or stationary, and can even glide to them with her descent ability while airborne. She will either fly to her tethered ally, or whoever she aims at.Resurrect: Mercy can revive a fallen ally with advanced biotic healing.Valkyrie (Ultimate): When activated, her Valkyrie suit enhances all her abilities and weapons. Her support powers are increased to very high level. She gains a lot of benefits when the ultimate is active: She can fly freely and faster, The distance of Guardian Angel is significantly increased, The Caduceus Staff's effect range is doubled and now having chain-effect, The Caduceus Blaster's ammo is infinite and has faster projectile speed and Regeneration can't be interrupted in combat. the canon Following the Overwatch recall, Mercy has returned to aid Overwatch, though still skeptic of whether or not the organization should, in fact, be revived. freestyle mend.WHILE YOU'RE THE LIGHTYou were always going to be a doctor. Not because of your parents- it wasn't like that- you just always had a penchant for science, and you never stopped asking questions. People, in particular, intrigued you, and you wanted to know just how the human body worked. You wanted to understand life.It was more than a want. It was a hunger.You never stop reading, experimenting, learning. Soon you are established, recognized, yet you are still so young.University sees you pushing yourself, more and more, because this is more than passion. This is the reality of helping so many continue to breathe each day in by proxy of your care, and your research. Surgeons were competitive, compassionate, and wicked intelligent. You were no different, except you rose so fast. That was a non-issue, however, as the years that led you here built you up with confidence, and a stubborn will that was nothing to scoff at.People cannot snap you up fast enough once you receive your PHD, and you never stop soaring higher into the sky. Talent and precision, that was one thing- and sure, you had that in spades- but it was your intuition and instinct that were so irreplaceable. You did not just mend the broken, or save the damned, but you led the way in technological advances that allowed such breakthroughs.Happily employed, the head of surgery in a reputable hospital, you saw a lot of benefits. Spare time was not one of them, but you made time anyway, used that time to research, to develop, and keep pushing modern medicine forward. Miracles did not exist, but progress did, and discovery could act as a miracle when it was needed to. You were the one to head the most recent discoveries about nanobiology- of course you were- and you were changing the field, altering health as the world knew it. More lives would be saved, more recoveries put on the fast track, and you were to thank. That came with a certain clout.Clout came with offers. bruise.STILL, I DON'T BLEED.You did not ask for this. You did not ask for this, and you need to make that abundantly clear. There is nothing about this offer which should appeal to you, because the principal of it was inherently flawed. Save the world, but take lives to do it. Bring peace, but bruise others en masse to push peace forward. You hated that line of thinking. It was not logical, and worse yet had you seen the cost of that kind of thinking.Your parents. What would they think? They were always proud of you, whatever you did, because they knew you thought long and deep about your choices. They knew how thorough you were. But this... this felt wrong, no matter how you spun it. There were benefits, of course there were, no kind of organization like this could make an offer without them, but your heart- metaphoric though that was- weighed heavy.Overwatch.They were international, heroic, and they did fight for peace, but they fought for it. What good was war, really, when all it did was cost the lives on innocents, and steal away hope from youth? Were you being too selfish? Think of all the good you could do.You accept.It is a hard pill to swallow.But you accept, and there is plenty of good to be done, so don't you dare wallow in your own ideals. You busy yourself with your research, developing technology to heal on and off the field. That is when one of your greatest creations comes to life. The Valkyrie suit. Designed for first responders, and strong enough to aid on the work Overwatch took you along for.Yet your hard work seems for naught, because you only want to heal. Biotic technology was meant to heal. Overwatch was military, and you saw right through the sheen of their promises. Given the chance, they would use your work for harm, and you could not stand the thought.And you were the cause for breakthrough, so what did that say about you?Could you really stay here with a clear conscience?break.QUICKEST WAY TO HARM ME.It all comes crashing down. First the unsanctioned mission, your desperate pleas for Overwatch to help, instead of being shuffled aside until the world asked for brute militaristic force. Then the fight. You'd grown close to Morrison and Reyes in your time with Overwatch, and they made your time more worthwhile, but even you could not stop their dispute. One of them was bound to be left stewing in anger over the promotion.First they grew apart, and then you wedged herself in to occupy that space, trying to tend to wounds you had no education in healing.Then you left. Overwatch had already garnered a negative reputation in your eyes. You appreciated the resources, and the reach of their influence, but everything else... it was never a secret how you despised their dealings.They fight, and now even your fruitless efforts are evaporated. Morrison and Reyes die in the wreckage, and you are no miracle worker. You breathe life back into Reyes' body, but death is ever present in him. There is not much more you can do now. The research isn't there. He has come back a monster, and at your hands no less.You never forgive yourself. You return back to your life of mending the world, and staying in the warm arms of peace, but you never forgive yourself for what you have done.You just have to try and forget.Though you will never forget. awake.STILL, I CAN'T BREATHE.You make yourself useful to the world, wielding all you have developed, and constantly striving to develop more. You mend those that come to you in need, and scout the world for those who cannot even cry out despite needing a healing touch. Though you know you can never do enough, you strive to give all you can to make up for everything eating away at the world, breeding conflict and chaos.Maybe one of these nights you will sleep.Rest seems like a foreign friend, and not one who has any inclination to forgive you anytime soon, but that's okay because you feel the same way. So you give yourself over, body and soul, to those who need you, and dedicate every inch of your life to creating a better world so that maybe someday you too will find some semblance of peace.Day in, day out, an aching devotion to your work. Nights are punctuated by tossing and turning, and vivid nightmares behind your eyelids when you do find that illusive ally of sleep.Is this any way to live?Can you truly give your best like this?fly.SWEEP ME AWAY TO TENDER LANDS.You get news of the recall and part of you bubbles with something akin to hope. You aren't sure why, as you long opposed much of what the organization comprised of, but yet you know the kind of good they can bring when they do it right. It comes with a side effect, however, as your nightmares grow more vivid, and you find yourself drowning in guilt.Get it together.You have your doubts, but there is work to be done, and if Winston can head a recall that will aid in your cause, you cannot say no, however much you may war with yourself. The only way to war with this guilt is to fight back with all the good you can pump into the world, and this just may be the way to do so.You descend on allies and innocents alike, wings of an angel spread at your back, and you heal, golden light and warmth.There is a world to be restored, so you put the nightmares aside as best you can, and you pour yourself into the cause, so just maybe you can find peace within yourself.Just maybe you can fly. shipper summary Mercy was a prodigal teenager when it came to medical sciences, later a head of surgery in a prestigious hospital, and later still a member of Overwatch- the organization that was meant to help combat the Omnic Crisis / AI uprising. She is a peace seeker and keeper, and prefers to use peaceful methods of resolving conflict. Her primary focus is on healing those in need on the planet, as well as her allies. She is wicked smart, and has lead breakthrough discoveries on nanobiology and biotic science, and has even used that technology to save the lives of several Overwatch members. She dislikes her discoveries being used for non-peaceful means, however, as she only intended her discoveries to be used for healing. She traveled the world to reasearch and heal after she left Overwatch, and while she responded to the recall, she remains unsure of whether it is a good idea- still at war with her ideals and her guilt. platonic The wine mom friend. Mercy is very loving and sweet to her friends, and she can always use more friends. It wouldn't be too hard to get on her good side, just be yourself in classic mom idealism fashion, and if she likes you, she will be your friend. Simple as that. She is happy to relax with her friends, enjoy nights in, be a shoulder to cry on, punch a shitty date with cutting motherly disappointment and harsh words (not her fists, unless they threw a punch first), you name it. She is endearing and caring. But like I said, she encourages you to be yourself, so she will readily be herself. She is opinionated and straightforward and stubborn, but she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so keep that in mind. antagonistic Mercy has a very clear distaste for military / war, violence, and fighting, but that does not mean she cannot hold her own. While she prefers to heal, and keep the peace, she will strike if necessary, and defend herself and her allies. She has her pistol pew pew pew, her valkyrie suit, and her staff, and she will use all as needed. She does have familiarity with combat and war zones, so she received basic training by way of Overwatch, and coaching from her allies.Conflict with her ideals, war, and ill will will all get you on her bad side and maybe she will smack you or pew pew you. romantic Lol. Mercy definitely developed a deep connection to Gabriel and Jack when she was with them in Overwatch, and I do think that festered into love, though whether that is romantic love is left open, but that is... a mess I would not force onto anyone who did not want it, and then really she loves them like family in the case of not writing that ship. She did also build up a certain respect and fondness for Amelie, and Mercymaker is my other big ship for her. Basically I love Gabe/Mercy/Jack and Mercymaker so blows kisses. If one or both of those would work out to be her messy endgame, I would be happy and would moreso prioritize that over a crossover, but if that is not desired by other parties, I will open up more to crossovers / discussing other overwatch ships. Feel free to flirt with her or ask her out for a coffee date and see what comes because I am just wingin it otherwise. I am open to her with plenty of the ladies and some of the other men from Overwatch, Widowmaker is just my personal favorite/preferred endgame. player the player aliasheratimezoneESTpronounsshe/hermature contentYes, but only with fellow writers of age, and with proper development. I like smut and dark themes, though not torture or anything like that so come at me. notes I need a hero , I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night, he's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh from the fight.All my other apps have my trigger list, to be updated as necessary. I don't want to keep copying and pasting it. ;-; Check with me if you are unsure of anything!

CODE
[dohtml]<CAPITOL>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

ANGELA + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?showtopic=4184&hl=">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</CAPITOL>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site

Add Reply
New Poll