message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

THE LOVERS ARCANA, Ann Takamaki / Persona 5
shipper
tracker
topics
TAKAMAKI ANN

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsightakamaki ann I can thank you for how strong I have become basics the basics full nametakamaki ann ageseventeenoccupationmodelspecieshumanpronounsshe/herusergroupcapitolfandompersona 5 the powers Ann, as a human, does not possess any otherworldly powers except her access to the cognitive world, or the metaverse as dubbed by the Phantom Thieves. Ann is, however, athletic, and possesses the capability to wield a whip and a large firearm. Within the cognitive world, Ann awakens to her persona, Carmen. When summoning Carmen, Ann has access to a wide variety of fire magic, healing magic, and status infliction moves.Agi: 4 SP, Light Fire damage to 1 foe. Rare chance of Burn.Dia: 3 SP, Restore slight amount of HP of 1 ally.Dormina: 5 SP, High chance of inflicting Sleep to 1 foe.Tarunda: 8 SP, Debuff attack power of 1 foe for 3 turns.Maragi: 10 SP, Light Fire damage to all foes. Rare chance of Burn.Dekaja: 10 SP, Negate all buff effects of all foes.Agilao: 8 SP,Medium Fire damage to 1 foe. Rare chance of Burn.Fire Break: 15 SP, Suppress innate Fire resistance of 1 foe for 3 turns.Diarama: 6 SP, Restore Medium amount of HP of 1 ally.Tentarafoo: 12 SP, Medium chance of inflicting Confuse to all foes.Ambient Aid: Auto, Greatly increase chance of inflicting ailments in rain or special weather warning.Maragion: 16 SP, Medium Fire damage to all foes. Rare chance of Burn.Fire Boost: Auto, Strengthen Fire attacks by 25%.Matarunda: 24 SP, Debuff attack power of all foes for 3 turns.Agidyne: 12 SP, Heavy Fire damage to 1 foe. Rare chance of Burn.Burn Boost: Auto, Enhance chance of inflicting Burn status.Maragidyne: 22 SP, Heavy Fire damage to all foes. Rare chance of Burn.Diarahan: 18 SP, Fully restore HP of 1 ally.Concentrate: 15 SP, Next magic attack inflict 2.5x damage.Fire Amp: Auto, Strengthen Fire attacks by 50%.Blazing Hell: 54 SP, Severe Fire damage to all foes. Rare chance of Burn. the canon Ann is pulled from the ending of the game, after having defeated Yaldabaoth. She is still evidently shaken by some of her history, but has learned to pull strength through all of the suffering and challenges she has endured. Ann has become a model with a passion and drive for what she does, as well as a graduate-to-be from Shujin Academy. freestyle PROFILE APPEARANCE.SKIN: Fair, soft, and unblemished.EYES: Vibrant blue.HAIR: Voluminous and wavy / softly curled blonde.HEIGHT: 5 feet, 6 inches.WEIGHT: 120lb.Though average height, Ann has a slim, petite frame. Her bust, however, can be accentuated.Ann tends to dress in trending styles, often preferring clothing with a sporty, casual style.TYPING.ZODIAC: Scorpio.MBTI: ENFP, the campaigner.ALIGNMENT: Neutral good.ENNEAGRAM: Type 7, The Enthusiast.TEMPERAMENT: Sanguine.PERSONALITY.POSITIVE: confident, compassionate, outgoing, opinionated, educated, kind-hearted, strong-willed, empathetic, fierce, moral, astute, forgiving, idealistic, altruistic.NEGATIVE: quick tempered, biased, impatient, stubborn, blunt.Ann was raised in America for much of her life, and exhibits a mixture of both Japanese and American mannerisms. She has a confident, loud persona, but when faced with hardships, she tends to act colder and more reserved. In truth, she meets somewhere in the middle. Though passionate and opinionated, Ann does exhibit self-conscious tendencies and shakes in her strong resolve.When she attends Shujin Academy, rumors about her tend to run rampant due to her appearance and career. She keeps to herself most of the time due to this, and trusts very few people with her true personality. The outgoing, carefree parts of her make way for a quiet and even melancholy display. This becomes especially pronounced when Ann catches the attention of Kamoshida.Kamoshida ruins Ann’s life. Rumors became more pronounced, her reputation shot to the ground, and comments on her appearance and academic merits ran rampant. Shiho had been Ann’s solace, but Ann’s sorrow overcame the beautiful woman shining inside. Only when Ann stole Kamoshida’s corrupted heart and made him pay penance for his sins, that she could shift such heavy weight from her shoulders and truly metamorphosize into a woman who did not care for the negative opinions of others, and earned respect by commanding it, growing into confidence which had always resided in her.When Ann shows her true self, it is not just a confidant and opinionated woman who appears, but a compassionate, kind-hearted individual. With her friends, she is largely energetic and lively, exhibiting a keen will to live and bring joy to others around her too.Ann greatly values personal strength, and has historically seen herself as weak. Part of her admiration for her friend Shiho stems from the strength Ann sees in her. She does not believe herself capable of this same strength but strives towards it, for herself and for her comrades and loved ones.Ann has a deep moral center, and often helps ground those around her with her apt sense of the bigger picture of life and conflicts. She sees beyond anger, and selfish motives, when she spares Kamoshida and makes him admit his sins so that he might atone for them, rather than kill him and keep the world from the truth coming from his own mouth. This is both a moral choice, and a calculated response. While Ann is kind, she also displays disdain, but that disdain never stems from irrational anger. fight for myselfWell, you almost had me fooledTold me that I was nothing without youAnn Takamaki is a rumor. She's gossip. The students of Shujin academy whisper her name, fervently passing so-called truths about her relationship with Mr. Kamoshida. She's his bitch, she's easy, she's just a toy to be fucked with. He reels her in with threats and promises, crawls inside her brain to keep her from running her mouth. After all, who would believe her? He wants her, and he gets what he wants. All but resigned to her fate, to try and keep her friends from harms way, Ann allows him to toy with her. She's repulsed, she's screaming, she's running, but no one can see her, and no one can hear her, because she isn't allowed to make it public. Old friends cast judgmental stares, and every walk through the hallways is a walk of shame, but he got his claws in her and there is no escape.So she wanders through life, always short of breath, ever closer to the point of no return.A new student arrives, and he is the first thing in a while to take her name out of her peers' hushed whispers. Talk over his criminal past floods the same hallways lined with her shame, and as bad as it feels to revel in what he must suffer over, she feels some small comfort that she isn't alone. But she's looked him in the eyes before, and she knows the rumors aren't true, which only serves to deepen the kinship she finds in their shared pain.He starts keeping the company of one of her oldest friends, and that will only lead to trouble, she thinks, but she keeps her mouth shut. She maintains her distance. It's easier to keep everyone at arm's length, to let them believe what they will, because the truth is uglier, and it only sears your flesh when you get to close to it. Besides, they haven't been friends for a long time, and she has no say in the matter.How they learn the truth is an accident, but finally someone knows. Yet that won't protect her, and that certainly won't save Shiho.Oh, but after everything you've doneI can thank you for how strong I have become'Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hellI had to learn how to fight for myselfThere is an ever-present worry that tugs upon her heartstrings, but with friends at her side, she smiles again for the first time in a while. It's small, and perhaps it would be missed if you were to blink, but it shines as bright as the sun. There is hope ahead, and as they work their way through the cognitive world, that hope grows ever stronger.And we both know all the truth I could tellI'll just say this is "I wish you farewell"I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'I hope your soul is changin', changin'I hope you find your peaceFalling on your knees, prayin'When the Phantom Thieves complete their first mission and defeat Kamoshida, Ann has a choice. She can take his life for all she has endured at his hands, or she can force him to live with his guilt, and atone for his crimes, telling the world of his illegal behavior. He pleads, and at her mercy, Ann is dubbed generous and kind, but she knows that this mercy rewards with watching him fall from grace. No longer hailed as a champion, no longer allowed to run rampant and abuse her classmates, and no longer allowed to harm her or her friends. Shiho will be safe, and he will be the one falling.The castle of lust collapses, and the days to come bring his confession, pleading for mercy on his knees before the very students and faculty he took advantage of. In part, she feels sorry for him, but moreover she feels victorious. The truth is out, and he can never hurt anyone again.I'm proud of who I amNo more monsters, I can breathe againAnd you said that I was doneWell, you were wrong and now the best is yet to comeMore than anything, she intakes each breath without a weight forcing her lungs down, and making her short of breath. This new air tastes good. There are yet regrets, and trauma haunts her dreams at night. Sometimes she has to text her friends, newfound and rekindled alike, to ease her worries. She is not wholly free, but she is getting there. She has to be stronger first, she's driven to be stronger, and spends every day working towards that dream.Most importantly, she is never alone anymore. The Phantom Thieves grow in number, fellow peers disheartened and injusticed by society, and they all fight together.'Cause I can make it on my ownAnd I don't need you, I found a strength I've never knownShe grows stronger with each fight, each villain they overcome, and even in their darkest moments, Ann begins to truly shine. She used to think it would be impossible for her to be strong, like the people and characters she idolized, but before she truly realized, Ann metamorphosed into a confident woman with great resolve. She was capable, she was dependable, and she was free.Sometimes, I pray for you at nightSomeday, maybe you'll see the lightSome say, in life, you're gonna get what you giveBut some things only God can forgiveI hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'I hope your soul is changin', changin'I hope you find your peaceFalling on your knees, prayin'There were still times she still pitied him; he was a disaster in need of guidance, but she had long outgrown apologizing to those that hurt her. He would be okay, he would atone. She forgave him, but she never wished to see his face again.They cleanse the world of other selfish criminals like him, and each time they fall, the look in their face reminds her of him. They will all make amends for their crimes, and the world will be better for it. Corruption has been eased in their world, at least to a degree, and she helped mobilize that change. For now, that was all she could ask for. The rest she would figure out as she grew older. shipper summary Ann is a generous and kind individual, at her core. She values personal strength above most else, and always strives to be stronger than she is. Even to this day, she has had an affinity for female super villains and their power and aura. Though Ann is often sweet, she can be sassy and snarky, sometimes oblivious, and sometimes more reserved. She's a bit of an empath and tends to read her company, then responds in turn. platonic When it comes to her friends, Ann will give them her whole world. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and loyally stands by those she cares for through anything and everything. As a keenly compassionate individual, she is easy to get along with, and even be charmed by, but that charm never begets envy or disdain. Merely she is a joy to be around, always trying to make her friends smile, or lending an ear when they're down. She is never expectant of the same, but when she needs someone to listen, she highly values those that will do so without judgement or disdain. Ann will crack jokes, and snipe sassy comments around, but she is always loving and loyal.Similarly for acquaintances, Ann is generous and respectful. She will never push someone into an uncomfortable position or try to hurt or provoke another. She is generally considerate and easy-going. antagonistic It's pretty difficult to land yourself a permanent spot on Ann's bad side. She is generally forgiving towards small blunders, especially upon receiving a genuine or heartfelt apology. However, egregious ill will tends to evoke ire from Ann. Abuse and manipulation are hard lines. Ann may forgive an individual who pays penance for their sins, but it is highly unlikely she would ever continue to keep contact with them. Most likely, especially given her trauma, she will distance herself and forgiveness- if present- would be a private form of closure, only meant for herself.Similarly, threatening her friends or loved ones, or even just general disrespect and evil behavior will irk Ann and turn her against someone. romantic Ann is a touch oblivious to some romantic gestures, but when emotions are made clear to her, she will be straight with whoever has confided such feelings for her. If she reciprocates, she will happily accept and depend on her significant other to be there, and love her, which she will reciprocate, and even make romantic gestures of her own towards them. If she does not feel the same, Ann will gently turn the other party down but work to maintain the friendship if there was one.When pursuing someone herself, Ann will be considerate and try to feel out their own emotions and mood when they are around her. If she feels it is worth it to make her feelings known, Ann will confess with a small romantic gesture, or simply ask the other person out for a relaxed first date.I like Makoto/Ann and Akira/Ann for canon, but I am open to crossovers too since I love em! player the player aliasheratimezoneESTpronounsshe/hermature contentyes, totally fine if pre-discussed. notes Personal triggers, to be amended as necessary, are: body horror/gore, eye horror, body shaming, animal death.Triggers pertaining to Ann's character and application include heavy mentions of sexual assault, abuse, manipulation, and trauma. If you have any concerns regarding these triggers for plotting and threads, let me know. If you have concerns about my portrayl of them, come speak with me in private. I am a survivor of abuse, I have PTSD, and I have been sexually harassed. Everyone responds differently but I am always open to hear out concerns and learn from them.

CODE
[dohtml]<CAPITOL>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

name + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=4036">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</CAPITOL>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

RIN

53 posts
fandom SHELTER
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation NONE
prefers SHE/HER
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BOLIN CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 22nd 2017
status Offline
ANN + RIN
yeah i definitely thought her and rin would be good! rin's going to need to be relocated soon to someone else that can support her since she's still kind of a mess and kind of in the custody of the representatives, so she gotta get someone else to take care of her since she's still just...doesn't know what the heck is going on. but she loves to travel now and goes all over the place as long as she's allowed and its safe and meeting new people is her favorite! but she definitely needs some girl friends to go do like girly stuff with; she's mostly been surrounded by guys. she doesn't QUITE know all the girly stuff. like, she was seven when she was put into her coma and stuff, but now she's a teenage girl and she's like ??? so things like makeovers and shopping and girl-talk she'd absolutely love it all! she lost her mom when she was little too, so she hasn't had many strong, female influences in her life so, while they may be the same age, rin definitely acts a bit more like a child and she's just the kind of innocent you wanna protect and not see anything bad happen to while also being like really strong despite all her past trauma. so, really, someone like ann would be VERY good for her!!! i think they'd just be cute too, two cute girls being friends and doing cute stuff ;;
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
ANN + NAOTO
C R O S S P E R S O N A /shot jk i'm trying to plot naoto w every persona persn ever so i'm having a gr8 time. i feel like ann would see through her ruse immediately tbh. she just seems like that kind of person. (pls note i haven't managed to play all of p5 yet so don't spoiler me too hard i'm so sorry) but i saw enough of ann to love her. in a weird way i think ann would remind naoto of rise to a degree, since parts of their personalities seem pretty similar, so i think they'd get on quite well (and possibly better than her and rise ever did because i always felt like rise was a bit too energetic for naoto LOL). i feel like ann would be the type of person to shove a dress on naoto and call it a day idk. idk how they'd meet except if naoto was in the capitol for detective work and/or ann was in terminus for modelling stuff?? and since they both have personas i always figured persona users could work out if another was a persona user (although i guess p4 crew never worked that out w adachi, huh......... fuck) but idk feel free to chuck smt at me idk how familiar you are w p4 after all LOL but i love ann kthx bye
shipper
tracker
topics
HANNAH WRIGHT

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hannah + ann TAKAMAKI ANNgirl you're killing my ass already wtf i would die for a marianne????? but yeah omg i love the letter a lot and hannah is such a peach she's my fave (obvs i mean). i'll try not to spoil too much for you but hopefully it won't be a problem since i took hannah from like a regular route and not the true end route. she's kind of outside the main story anyway in her own way so i think we'll be all good on that front. anyway omg i'd love for these two to have something of a sisterly bond!! hannah is the type of person who deep down wants to take care of the people she's closest to so she honestly would fall into the role very naturally after a while, esp since ann is much younger than her and seemingly without a parental figure atm. better be sure you're taking care of yourself and not getting into trouble and all that, bc hannah can have a firm hand when she really wants to oops. hannah's had her own share of assumptions and misconceptions to deal with as well since most people have looked at her and thought she was a spoiled rich girl who never had to work for anything in her life, which is not true at all. she's actively going back to being more independent tho so if ann likes strong women as role models then she's come to the right place. probably. idk i'm just saying i think these two have a lot in common and would get along v well. hannah loves socializing and she's something of an attention seeker for personal reasons, but she also wants to have a close knit circle of people she loves dearly so ann is more than welcome to a slot in there!!! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
NEPTUNE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
neptune + ann TAKAMAKI ANNso as a model i imagine that ann is in photoshoots and stuff all the time, probably magazines and what not. because neptune is more into fashion than she cares to admit she has probably seen her face before. so if these two were to meet in the streets of the capitol or something, i just imagine neptune doing he equivalent of gushing, which is like calmly asking for an autograph or something, lol, sorry she won't spazz out, that isn't the kind of fan she is. but she would be super amazed and impressed by ann an think that she was hella pretty in person as well as in her features. i'm considering having neptune become a make up artist, and if she knew ann that could be a way in, if like ann was impressed by her make up and wondered who did it or something. idk. i think that ann is really sweet, and while neptune can come off rough around the edges she means well, she's the type of friend who will never bite her tongue or lie to you, and some people like that even if she can sometimes be kind of harsh about it. so idk, lmk, i'd love it if they could be friends~ click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
ANN + NAOTO
o damn you should def complete it sometime, it's actually amazing tbh im dead for p4 quite frankly. there's a great piece in the p4 artbook where naoto's been dragged into a store by rise and nanako and they've made her try on a cute dress and i think that's the kind of thing ann might do tbh. i think that meeting would work out perfectly, esp if naoto can sense the persona-part of them both being very present bc naoto would def try and find an excuse to try and talk to her about it, and then things can just develop from there i guess??? i think naoto would def get some rise vibes from ann too tho, and that'd just make her sad tbh. idk we can see where it goes bc i think this'll be a great friendship tbh yes

Add Reply
New Poll