message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

[ ╳ countdown. ], HAIKYUU!! / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
IWAIZUMI HAJIME

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighiwaizumi hajime         Cause I wanna touch you, babyAnd I wanna feel you, tooI wanna see the sunrise and your sinsJust me and you      basics the basics full nameiwaizumi hajime  ageeighteenoccupationcop - K-9 unitspecieshumanpronounshe/himusergroupcapitolfandomhaikyuu!! the powers he's got muscular arms, a quick temper when it comes to oikawa tooru, he's the ace of the aoba johsai vball team and is good at spiking and all that volleyball stuff. also good at catching bugs and knows countless dinosaur facts. the canon current canon freestyle j shipper summary meet iwa! he's a super good volleyball player and he's really cute and also really used to being in the background so like, give him some love ok? he's really kind of nurturing and he's kinda a dick to oikawa whenever he needs to smack that boy back into thinking with some common sense, but to other people? the more gentle nurturing approach is totally used i promise. he's not super friendly, but he's into bugs? like he'll talk to people about beetles and butterflies for hours so feel free to strike up a convo about them ok, dino’s too because he definitely has like a t-rex phone case and even though he’s a cop and works for the k-9 unit (which means he has a dog but that pup is doing her job so don’t disturb her :/) he’s really friendly and tries to be really civil and not on edge while at work, though that might happen since he has to protect this dog and other people. platonic idk how many friends he'd have, but by all means other sports kiddos? he's best friends with oikawa and oikawa drags him places so i'm sure that aka he'll meet plenty of people he wouldn't normally meet on his own, and he's an odd jobber so that could definitely help him meet people? he's not very outgoing, but he's definitely someone you could have a conversation with if you wanted to? he just probably won't approach you first. antagonistic enemies are kind of hard for iwa, he’s not really someone who DOESN’T get along with people, he mostly just doesn’t pay too many people much attention. so like, naturally anyone who hurts oikawa is going to get iwa’s fist to their face at the very least, but unless someone else decides iwa’s coldness = hatred, then i can’t see him having many antagonistic relationships, but please throw ideas at me if you have some! romantic prolly pretty obvious but he's not really been in a lot of relationships or any, really...he's always had a secret suppressed crush on oikawa, but like. please flirt with him?? he's really sweet and loving and he can be really nice when people are flirting with him, albeit a bit awkward tbh. he's not used to the attention, bless. so like, please flirt with him! i’ll say it again!!! do it!! he’s gonna end up with oikawa because he loves that boy and they’re absolutely perfect, but in the meantime i’d still love people to flirt with him and make him real confused and embarrassed. player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentsure notes i’m comfortable doing mature threads, but please run them by me first!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
nitori aiichirou currently dating
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
iwa + teru
so this is gonna be a p basic plot, but since terushima was captain of johzenji and iwa was the vice captain of seijo, they likely know each other! idk how they'd meet here in elysion, but maybe iwaoi go to the water park for a fun day and terushima sees them and recognizes them? i'm sure iwa probably doesn't like terushima that much since he tends to intimidate people with his looks and his intense love of having fun, but he's a softy, i promise! so maybe like iwa treats him kind of like he treats oikawa, just babies/brothers him about things?
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

AKAASHI KEIJI

70 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation FLORIST + FASHION DESIGNER
prefers HE/THEY
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BOKUTO KOUTAROU CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 1st 2016
status Offline
iwa + akaashi
gonna just casually plot these hq boys with Exasperating™ boyfriends. so literally iwa and akaashi are like...the Mom Boyfriend™ trying to take care of their ridiculous boyfriends. granted iwa is more like D< STOP BEING DUMB and akaashi is like sigh i'm disappointed, of which those work well for their boys >> but bokuto and oikawa go do stupid things sometimes with kuroo and so iwa and akaashi can both lament over that. i still like the idea of that volleyball thread with all the boys + their boyfriends playing volleyball :3c but anyway just, iwa and akaashi being voices of reason and eventually maybe bonding a bit??? i know iwa needs some things outside of oikawa, and akaashi is here.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

TSUKISHIMA KEI

59 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation STUDENT
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
KUROO TETSUROU CRUSHING ON
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined March 17th 2017
status Offline
iwa + tsukki
so, tsukk is fucking Exasperated™ all the damn time by kuroo and bokuto and oikawa's bullshit so, like, there's ur bonding moment right there. i think out of all of them he's way, way less likely to get at all annoyed with akaashi or iwaizumi, so there's a better chance that iwa would get a nice calm, non-shitty tsukki because he doesn't give off the vibe of someone annoying and boisterous. plus he's 100% not afraid to knock oikawa the fuck down, even though they're dating, and tsukki is like thank god pls tell him to shut up sometimes. so tbh they're probably going to be seeing each other often enough, since oikawa goes and does stuff with bokuto and kuroo often enough, they're off being the Bad Captain Trio, and tsukki is always like w/e idc but also he does care cause they're so stupid what if something happens???? which i'm sure iwa has that worry as well. either way i think he'd be like legitimately polite and respectful towards iwa, and strangely genuine. his relationship with kuroo is gonna be a bit rocky and tbh he's curious as to how someone like iwa puts up with someone like oikawa, so he might be like. so uh. how do u do this. how do u not actually punch him in the face on the daily?

Add Reply
New Poll