message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

[sing me a song], K Project | Silence
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

TOTSUKA TATARA +

19 posts
fandom K Project
species Human
age Twenty-Two
occupation musician
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
mature Depends / no smut threads triggers just the above, i won't write smut contact pm for discord
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 30th 2018
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

tatara totsuka

We were made to love and be loved But the price this world demands will cost you far too much

the basics

full name tatara totsuka
age twenty-two
occupation musician
species human
pronouns he/him/his
usergroup terminus
fandom k project

the powers

Like all the Red Clansmen from home, Tatara is gifted with a few abilities, namely his Red Aura. Although his is weaker than the others and it's said that it can only do minimal damage. However, his ability to manipulate flames is quite impressive and he usually forms it into various shapes (most commonly, butterflies or phoenixes). His fire is quite precise and he actually has the capabilities of using it to remove another's limbs, a practice he highly dislikes but threatens if he must. He'd much prefer to use it for breaking locks. His last ability is probably the one he takes the most pride in because he feels like he's doing something. He's able to pacify Mikoto's flames if the other gets too heated.

the canon

After his death.

overture

They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes. So it was when you died. First came the pain, the unbelievable spike of agony rushing through your body as slick, wet crimson colored your hands and your clothes. Then came the fear, the fumbling of your hands to pull out your phone. Kusanagi had to know, had to tell Anna that you'd be unable to wish her a happy birthday (the thought was just as painful as the bullet tearing through you). Kusanagi's voice washes over you from the phone, he's telling you to hang in there and you're telling him that you'll try. Third came the beauty of the stars twinkling above you, eyesight blurring with tears. They scald down your cheeks, but you don't try to stop them. You're worried that Mikoto will be mad. It's all you worry about, as you tell Kusanagi on the phone that the sky is beautiful- even on a day such as this. Fourth, they come. Yata at your side, his arms around you and his tears dripping down upon your cheeks. You tell them about the Colorless King, the man that murdered you. Well, you try to. It's gotten hard to speak, to think about anything really.

So you apologize.

intermission

It's the second before you die that you remember everything, that it comes filtering in at the speed of sound. Abandoned by your parents in the park and taken in by a couple is the first thing to remember. It comes in waves, this memory. It's as though you're looking at it all from an outsider's perspective, as the judge on your own judgement day. It doesn't hurt as much as you thought it would, to watch as your nameless, faceless parents deposit you in the park with the soft nightly breeze ruffling through the folds of your small clothes. For a brief moment, in this tide of memories that were lost to the swell of time and growing up, you wish you could see their faces. The faces of your biological parents. You wonder who you look like more, your mother or your father. You wonder if you have his nose and her eyes but they are nothing but blurs even this recollection cannot give you clarity to.

You see your adoptive parents stop, you see your mother hurriedly scoop you into her arms and you see her mouth moving as she speaks to her husband. You see yourself snuggle into her arms, your wide hazel eyes staring up and maybe past her to this you: the one watching your life frame by frame. The movie of your time on this earth. You want to stay here for as long as you can, basking in the warmth of her memory. It's gone too soon, just as it was when you truly knew her. You loved her when she was there, she was warm and happy and her smile lit up your day like no other. Only a year. You spent only a year in her embrace until she left, her departure an eruption of anger and loud voices that left you in tears. By the time you'd stopped crying, she was gone leave you and your father and his gambling addiction behind to rot. Rot in the sins of his own making, the ones he gives to you as the money flies out the window, bill by bill, debt by debt.

He calls you cold-hearted, your father, watches as you drop and drop and drop everything that once interested you. Distanced, different. That's what they said you were. Really, you were just searching for something, anything that would hold your interest long enough to bring you some reason. The plants stayed the longest, it was for survival at that point with you and your father so dirt poor that they filled your belly when a regular home cooked meal couldn't. Or wouldn't. Negativity becomes your playground, your heart quickly numbing and desensitizing from it even as school rounded the corner and you went. You shouldered your backpack, your books, your studies, your fears and the wall around your heart. It wasn't a purposeful wall and it didn't protect you from friendships, those you welcomed and fed off of. Ate up the smiles around you because you knew the darkness of your home would be void of them.

Mikoto Suoh is the one subject that does not fade. He is your red fire in the nights where the cold leaches into your bones and you have naught but a ratty blanket to hold against your chest for warm, the rough mittens on your fingers scratching at your nose. You admire him, you admire the crown of gold atop his head and the heavy title that comes with his name. So begins, the following, your footsteps in the prints left by his. They were much too big and you were much too small but that didn't stop you for a second. You pranced after, and for once there was a sunlit sky above you instead of the dreary rainy days and the plattering of the drops against the roof, collecting at your feet and soaking into your socks.

Don't worry! It becomes your slogan to the king. You don't know if he ever believes you or if he ever stops worrying - if he did to begin with, but you keep saying it. You say when he comes to your bedside after the fight that landed you in the hospital. It had been a short thing, considering you were naught but skin, bones and a smile big enough for you, the king and Kusanagi Izumo. It was hardly a fight, more along the lines of you being beaten up in the street, broken bones and bloody nose in all. It hurt, everything hurt and yet the smile remained and you promised that one day you would be a part of the Red King's clan, that someday you'd follow him like you had always wanted to. You don't know where the thought was born from, maybe it was in the schoolyard when he was tall and quiet and strong. Everything that you had wanted to be, everything that you knew you couldn't be. Maybe you could find it in him.

You keep your promise to become his vassal and it ends too soon.

finale

The world is encased in red and all you can feel is the guilt, the regret as the lights flicker and dance in your vision. You've gone on adventures with your clan. With Misaki and Fushimi. You saw the latter join, falter and eventually leave. You tried to learn to skateboard, but was never any good at it. You can still remember falling and their laughter, the floating sound that corrupted the bar and made it more of a home than it had ever been before. You remember launching into the seat and begging Kusanagi for drink even before you should have been allowed such a thing. You remember it with tears of laughter in your eyes and you remember the songs you wrote, the friends you made. The one you sang because of them, with your back against the counter and Anna nestled beside you.

Oh, Anna. It's a fleeting thought, a strong one despite it's smoky quality. You still feel bad for missing her birthday, for being unable to be there. You remember the pictures and you hope your family can hang them somewhere to remember all the good times they all had together. You hope that Anna will look at them and remember that you loved her most of all. Your little sister. You hope that Misaki will look at them and smile, laugh about the time you fell off the skateboard and skinned your knee.

"Don't worry!" you say one last time and the memories cease, your eyes peering into Misaki's just long enough to see the tears form before the darkness closes in. You were smiling when you died.

summary

A flame manipulator with a talent for music, Tatara can be summed up by the words "good bean". Despite his childhood of being described as "cold", Tatara is a loyal friend, calm and quiet who's willing to do whatever he can for his friends and his family. He's a camera toting clansman, so expect a lot of filming especially if you become close with him. Right now, he's wandering around making his living by playing music on street corners and looking for part time jobs, or just odd jobs around Elysion.

platonic

Charismatic and friendly, I don't imagine Tatara will have many issues finding friends in Elysion. He's easily approachable and if you don't want to approach him, he's more than willing to do the job for you. Conversations come easy to him as does the intent of a helping hand. If anyone needs any sort of help, he's there. He believes in people and always tries to see the good in people. He's a good companion and an even better shoulder when you're sad. He's honestly ready to just collect a bunch of friends and sing to them and drag them out into Elysion with him. He used to be called cold and disinterested, but if there's one thing that he's interested in it's people and his own interactions with others.

antagonistic

He tries not to make enemies and would rather live his life without them. However, for that matter, he's unlikely to actually call anymore his enemy unless they do something unforgivable. He's not afraid of making foes, he just prefers not to. Though really, I would love to play around with the idea of giving him someone to hate. It would take a lot, I feel like, but I'm definitely not opposed to it!

romantic

Based on his overall loving personality, I'd say this is pretty open. As a twenty-two year old pansexual in a new world, his options are probably pretty unlimited. I would say he has a preference towards men, but of course anything goes for him. I can't promise he'll be the best at flirting but he's definitely single and ready to mingle.

the player

alias silence
timezone eastern
pronouns she/her/hers
mature content depends

notes

for mature content, violence/core, drugs/alcohol are fine but I don't rp sex. I personally am very asexual and rping those situations make me uncomfortable so I prefer to stay away from them! so if it comes up in a thread, I'd like to fade to black but I don't see that happening any time soon. in other news: I love AU's so please, please drown me in all the AU's; odds are I'll be down to do it.

also, @the reader, you're beautiful

CODE
[dohtml]<USERGROUP>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

tatara + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?showtopic=4221">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</USERGROUP>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
MOD

NOAH

33 posts
fandom hi welcome to chili’s
species gorl
age 8675309
occupation fre shava cado
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact Discord or pm
chris pratt mentally dating
played by noah
timezone PST
prefers SHE/HER
joined May 3rd 2018
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

FUSHIMI SARUHIKO

36 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation bodyguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord + pm
yata misaki single
played by LEVIA
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
saru + totsuka
soft boi!!

so i have a lot of thoughts on saru w totsuka, because obviously by the time s1 happened saru was already in scepter4, and i think totsuka would have been one of the people who realised saru didn't really fit in with homra as he was. saru doesn't hate totsuka at all, never did, never will, and he was probably pretty messed up when he found out that totsuka died, even if he didn't show it, because after all he was still one of his old clansmen and he was also a nice dude??? and saru knows the difference between good and bad and probs was pissed that of all people it had to happen to totsuka. who knows maybe saru will apologise to him for not being there. maybe. saru's a weird mess rn bc of yata. but i want them to meet up and have a fistbump, because saru definitely holds no ill feelings towards totsuka and it'd be nice for them to reunite again since saru obvs never saw him before he died. :<

shipper
tracker
topics
fandom FINAL FANTASY XV
species HUMAN
age TWENTY
occupation WAITER
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by LATTE
timezone AST
prefers HER/SHE
joined February 18th 2018
status Offline
tatara + prompto
Hello, hello! I exist. Kind of. I will start this off by saying that I really love that idea and I think they'd be really cute friends when it comes down to the wire. Since they're so bubbly and energetic they could probably go out of their way to go sightseeing somewhere to take all sorts of dramatic pictures. Maybe they could build an album together? Or heck, make it an online album and get a bunch of followers. Eyyyy, social media is the bomb.com. Anyway, I do like the potential these two have so I'm game whenever you wanna do something for them!
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

COORO

20 posts
fandom +anima
species +anima
age 12
occupation Student
prefers He/him
awards
personal information
mature yes, but no smut triggers smut contact discord
single
played by Alcove
timezone ACST
prefers She/her
joined June 9th 2018
status Offline
cooro + tatara
I see your good bean and raise you this good bean! I think while Tatara is the calm/quite type, whilst Cooro is the loud/impulsive/outgoing type, they'd end up getting along very well since they're both quite friendly. Cooro is quite eager to make friends with just about anyone and Tatara would not be the exception. I think Cooro would be very fascinated by Tatara's music, or just music in general, since he had very little exposure to it in his home world. He would be the type to stop in the middle of the street, gawk at Tatara for a while, before eagerly running up to investigate the source of the mysterious but nice sound. I can envision Cooro then sitting beside Tatara and talking to him and just being happy at the prospect of making a new friend!
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
REISI + TATARA
alright so! reisi has some feelings for tatara as it were, mostly because mikoto was torn up about it, and reisi loves mikoto, and ergo wanted to help him do anything he could to find out who killed tatara. reisi was even willing to put himself and his own sword's health on the line to be the one to bring justice to said killer, but yanno mikoto was like NO IMMA DO IT and fucked up. so, mikoto lost tatara, reisi lost mikoto, it was a big mess. THAT BEING SAID!!! reisi knows that weird shit can happen here and he's going to feel like finally stuff is becoming whole again, and he can actually have his nice calm life with mikoto at his side, and their weird little family unit cause come on, let's be honest here. mikoto is dad, reisi is mom, their clansmen are their kids, you know it works that way. i'm sure, being as good as tatara is, he'll get along with reisi, and reisi is definitely going to treat him....like one of his own clansmen tbh? mikoto is family, and their clansmen are family, so, automatically, mikoto's family is his family. he's sentimental, i'm sorry. but he will love to see this weight lifted from mikoto, even if he'll prolly feel some guilt at first and whatever else, but i'm sure they'll be a big happy family eventually <3
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
REISI + TATARA
i'm not crying, you are. reisi is terribly sentimental, so like...tatara taking pictures of them, candid and all that, and presenting it to them? that's gonna like, he's gonna be so emotional cause literally all he's ever wanted was for mikoto to find some kind of happiness and peace, even if it wasn't with him. so even just to see mikoto happy for the first time since they were kids, it'll mean the world to him. plus its always nice to see himself being happy too, since he was unhappy for many years himself. that being said, i think that if anyone had kind of figured out about mikoto's connection with reisi, and how it was on a much deeper level than just red king to blue king, it would probably be tatara. like i know izumo is typically pegged as the guy that knows shit, and seri on reisi's side clearly knew about their connection, but tatara is way more intuitive than most people would think, since he just seems all sweet and soft. that being said, it would mean the world to him and tatara will EASILY be one of reisi's kids in a heartbeat. NOW! i can totally start something, i always got muse for my blue boy here. i think it just depends on what you'd like! what kind of thing you wanna do <3333
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
REISI + TATARA
of course he'd love it, pfffff. he's so sentimental. but anyway! so i think, since he's meeting mikoto first, that mikoto would share the information of tatara being here with reisi--i mean, he shares p much everything so there's that. i don't know if reisi and tatara met back home? i suppose they would have...at some point, even if it was just a quick thing where reisi saw mikoto with his clansmen. the issues didn't really start until tatara's death, so reisi and mikoto didn't have any reason to be fighting, reisi was just mostly...trying to move on or something yanno, since they went down very different paths in life. so i guess they probably never formally met. that being said, reisi knows him by face, also would know mikoto met with him, so they could just have a chance meeting where reisi actually formally introduces himself and whatnot. that is, if you want to do their first official meeting! reisi is gonna be a Mom either way L O L
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
REISI + TATARA
no worries no worries pffff i'm patient!!! but sure sure, i can do a thing, i may be able to get to it today, after a few hours of coding. obviously i'll hit you up when i'm done, so don't worry about it <333

Add Reply
New Poll