message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

『⚔️』i apologize for nothing, BERSERK / SCHOOLGIRL Q
shipper
tracker
topics
GRIFFITH

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighGriffith "only you... only you and you alone obscured the vision of my dream." basics the basics full nameGriffith age24occupationMercenaryspeciesHumanpronounsHe/HimusergroupHalcyonfandomBerserk the powers Griffith is a normal human who is prone to injury, disease, and death. Nevertheless, he is exceptionally skilled in the field of swordsmanship, particularly proficient with wielding lighter weapons such as lithe rapiers and sabres. Fast-moving, dexterous, and deceptively strong, Griffith utilizes a stance more fitting of a fencer, while yielding extensive knowledge of correct vitals to strike, effectively making him a formidable opponent in combat. Adding cadence to his fierceness in battle, he is also a brilliant military strategist and tactician, having infamously seized multiple kingdoms with his mercenary troupe, The Band of the Hawk, despite their limited numbers.Although his skills in combat is truly something to be admired, Griffith's most fearsome attribute would have to be his charisma - described by many as bordering on near supernatural levels. Blessed with an admixture of celestial beauty and a silver-tongue, which in turn aids his success, Griffith is as adept at motivating others to believe in him, as he is at outright manipulating them. One of his followers said it best - "Griffith gathers purposeless people and unites them under his banner." the canon During the Golden Age Arc, shortly after Guts defeats him battle in order to "earn" his freedom from the Band of the Hawk. I would say a little before he has his mental break which induces him to seduce Princess Charlotte out of impulse. freestyle spread your wings The trauma one faces as a child is personal. It does not disappear if it not validated. When it is ignored or invalidated, the silent screams continue internally, heard only by the one held captive. Nary a moment of contentment, nor a feeling of security resonated within through the scrounges of small morsels to eat, the temporary dwellings to sleep, and the utmost fear that tomorrow may be your very last. Herein lies the tragedy of someone so young - the loss of your parents indoctrinated you into life's severest confidence. Undeceived by the harsh reality to which you would face in growth, it often felt as if death seemed far more inviting than life.Nevertheless, the harsh conditions to which you had become accustomed to from living in the slums could never deter you from adhering to this simple truth: you were destined for something more. Knowing quite well that the hardships of poverty had left yourself engulfed in darkness, there always remained a shimmer of light which shone through - the illuminating presence of an enchanting castle, belonging to that of the Midlands' king. The sheer visage of this castle, the one thing of beauty that you had as a child, eventually planting the seeds of ambition into your mind.Griffith, born from nothing, knew he would one day become king.Of course, pride is spawned from ambition. Though you knew your lowly status meant nothing in the eyes of nobility, there was a sense of destiny and purpose that transcended those who came from such an harrowing upbringing. You possessed something far greater than personal wealth - a dream.A dream you would stop at nothing to fulfill.Coincidentally, the fate you looked to weave for yourself had presented itself in the form of a fortune teller, foretelling of your aspirations. In her possession, a crimson stone fetish called a beherit, rumored by many to open a rift between the physical and astral plane. Dubbed the "Egg of the King", the haggard woman boasted that such an artifact would grant you the world in exchange for your flesh and blood. You were intrigued, yet, still brushed off these claims as superstition. Nevertheless, you did not hesitate to spend what little spending money you had left to acquire such a fearsome tricket. The mere thought of obtaining such power, regardless of its authenticity, motivating you to reach soaring heights that once seemed unobtainable.Alas, the greatness you sorely wished to achieve gave birth to a premonition, growing in the depths where your thoughts never looked to venture... rise of the hawk The road may have been perilous, the journey may have been taxing, and the experience may have been bitter, but they remained the stepping stones to what would be your future throne. Adolescence providing your first test towards your path to sedating your lust for power, however, one cannot look to command and conquer without those who would be willing to fight, live, and even die in your name and glory. When you looked around yourself, you saw nothing but wretched, broken peasants with a lack of aspiration to their names. As pitiful as the world may have presented itself, it blessed you with a sense of superiority and entitlement, which in turn, graced you with the qualities fit to lead those who cannot find that sense of validation within themselves. An utterly alluring and nearly hypnotic charm that easily succumbs others to join your side. A strikingly beautiful, mesmerizing face that leaves many infatuated amidst your presence. Most important of all, the enthusiasm and resolve to inspire the likes of which sought purpose in their once meaningless lives."What makes a good leader? How do you 'persuade' others to fight so valiantly for your name? Well, I assure you, persuasion isn't the key." You answered softly to yourself, your words laced with a fluttery, mellifluous tone. Eyelids slowly lowering as you continued to muse. "An excellent leader can see the greatness in others when they can't see it themselves, and lead them to their highest potential. Influencing others to see the importance in themselves is the only weapon you will ever need to build onto your legacy. If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then you have proven yourself an excellent leader. Better to be a diamond with a flaw than a rock without."Those without purpose became captivated by your aura, flocking to your side without question. Yet, these were more than just humble followers who shared your awe-inspiring desire to see you succeed. In essence, these serfs and vagabonds were your possessions. They belonged to you and only you - your loyal militia: The Band of the Hawk.[WIP] shipper summary Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis ullamcorper vehicula enim mollis placerat. Aliquam quis pretium leo. Sed sit amet magna eget elit rutrum volutpat. Sed lectus odio, pharetra sed egestas nec, gravida ac lorem. Mauris semper vel justo eu fermentum. Pellentesque convallis mi elit. Fusce non magna in odio euismod rhoncus nec nec nisl. platonic Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis ullamcorper vehicula enim mollis placerat. Aliquam quis pretium leo. Sed sit amet magna eget elit rutrum volutpat. Sed lectus odio, pharetra sed egestas nec, gravida ac lorem. Mauris semper vel justo eu fermentum. Pellentesque convallis mi elit. Fusce non magna in odio euismod rhoncus nec nec nisl. antagonistic Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis ullamcorper vehicula enim mollis placerat. Aliquam quis pretium leo. Sed sit amet magna eget elit rutrum volutpat. Sed lectus odio, pharetra sed egestas nec, gravida ac lorem. Mauris semper vel justo eu fermentum. Pellentesque convallis mi elit. Fusce non magna in odio euismod rhoncus nec nec nisl. romantic Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis ullamcorper vehicula enim mollis placerat. Aliquam quis pretium leo. Sed sit amet magna eget elit rutrum volutpat. Sed lectus odio, pharetra sed egestas nec, gravida ac lorem. Mauris semper vel justo eu fermentum. Pellentesque convallis mi elit. Fusce non magna in odio euismod rhoncus nec nec nisl. player the player aliasSchoolgirl QtimezoneESTpronounsShe/Hermature contentNothing really bothers me, so I'm open to literally everything you may want to throw at me. notes First and foremost, I believe that due to the controversial nature of this character, it's only fitting that I get this off my chest -- I am in no way, shape, or form a Griffith apologist. Any criticisms or discrepancies involving his later actions in the series are completely warranted, and I cannot stress enough that I agree with all of them. Though I will readily admit that I find Griffith to be one of the most well-written and fascinating characters in fiction, I guarantee that you will never see me whitewash, gush over, defend, or make excuses for him. For the sake of your comfort and my own, I don't intend on emulating his actions in my writing either.Griffith is disgusting.Now, when it comes to triggers? Well, I suppose playing someone like Griffith should speak volumes on my tolerance for these type of things, sooooo... gratuitous violence, wacky kinks, and a whole lot of other sinning? Hey, man - let's get weird.

Add Reply
New Poll