message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ], iDOLMASTER SIDEM / LAUZ
shipper
tracker
topics
UNSORTED

SAKURABA KAORU

1 posts
fandom iDOLM@STER SIDEM
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-SIX
occupation MODEL + SINGER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by LAUZ
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined April 29th 2018
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

sakuraba kaoru

how ironic to wish for any kind of permanence on something so fleeting. how strange to whisper our secrets to things we will never see again.

the basics

full name sakuraba kaoru
age 26
occupation model + singer + actor
species human
pronouns he/his
usergroup capitol
fandom iDOLM@STER SideM

the powers

alright, so since i took him from the granblue fantasy collaboration, while he's still human, he has certain powers! his type in the game is water. first there is condition keep+ which will heal others (in game up to 1k), then there is white panther+ which deals a great deal of damage (200%-250%). then there's slicing gaze which will fatigue an enemy (atk and def down 15%). he has a charge attack called supreme stage that will deal big water damage. finally, he has some support skills including intellectual, which charges his charge attack each turn when he uses a skill, and an extended mastery skill which will grant condition keep+ the ability to remove a debuff.

the canon

so i actually took kaoru from the cross-over with granblue fantasy! everything from sidem happened up until that point, and basically the boys were filming something and suddenly found themselves in the phantagrade system. so he's got all his powers from that world and stuff~
doctor Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec viverra ante eu ornare scelerisque. Phasellus dapibus nisi ipsum, et lobortis justo tempor quis. Nulla sit amet viverra leo. Suspendisse bibendum ex massa, sit amet ornare enim consequat sed. Pellentesque pulvinar ligula pretium mauris vulputate convallis. Quisque dapibus turpis elit, vulputate lobortis sem accumsan non. Sed eu ex volutpat, dignissim nisi ac, pretium justo. In vel magna sed orci feugiat fringilla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed ullamcorper purus ut facilisis tempus.

lawyer Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec viverra ante eu ornare scelerisque. Phasellus dapibus nisi ipsum, et lobortis justo tempor quis. Nulla sit amet viverra leo. Suspendisse bibendum ex massa, sit amet ornare enim consequat sed. Pellentesque pulvinar ligula pretium mauris vulputate convallis. Quisque dapibus turpis elit, vulputate lobortis sem accumsan non. Sed eu ex volutpat, dignissim nisi ac, pretium justo. In vel magna sed orci feugiat fringilla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed ullamcorper purus ut facilisis tempus.

pilot Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec viverra ante eu ornare scelerisque. Phasellus dapibus nisi ipsum, et lobortis justo tempor quis. Nulla sit amet viverra leo. Suspendisse bibendum ex massa, sit amet ornare enim consequat sed. Pellentesque pulvinar ligula pretium mauris vulputate convallis. Quisque dapibus turpis elit, vulputate lobortis sem accumsan non. Sed eu ex volutpat, dignissim nisi ac, pretium justo. In vel magna sed orci feugiat fringilla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed ullamcorper purus ut facilisis tempus.

idol Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec viverra ante eu ornare scelerisque. Phasellus dapibus nisi ipsum, et lobortis justo tempor quis. Nulla sit amet viverra leo. Suspendisse bibendum ex massa, sit amet ornare enim consequat sed. Pellentesque pulvinar ligula pretium mauris vulputate convallis. Quisque dapibus turpis elit, vulputate lobortis sem accumsan non. Sed eu ex volutpat, dignissim nisi ac, pretium justo. In vel magna sed orci feugiat fringilla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed ullamcorper purus ut facilisis tempus.

alone Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec viverra ante eu ornare scelerisque. Phasellus dapibus nisi ipsum, et lobortis justo tempor quis. Nulla sit amet viverra leo. Suspendisse bibendum ex massa, sit amet ornare enim consequat sed. Pellentesque pulvinar ligula pretium mauris vulputate convallis. Quisque dapibus turpis elit, vulputate lobortis sem accumsan non. Sed eu ex volutpat, dignissim nisi ac, pretium justo. In vel magna sed orci feugiat fringilla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed ullamcorper purus ut facilisis tempus.

summary

sakuraba kaoru is a former idol from his world that was transported to a different world, and then finally to elysion, so he's no stranger to weirdness. he was a surgeon before he was scouted by the producer and while it wasn't the job he would have picked for himself, kaoru was determined to research a cure for the mysterious illness that claimed his sister's life. growing up, his sister was amazingly important to him and losing her changed him, possibly not for the better. he became a little bitter and withdrawn, he closed himself up and never offered pieces of himself to anyone after her. he's highly sentimental and keeps many things of hers around including her book of poetry and her dolphin necklace. he made the decision to go to medical school to try and pursue the career so he could make a difference. eventually, he was told--despite writing a flawless dissertation and figuring out all the steps he'd need to research her illness--that there just wasn't enough money for him to do so. shut down by the heads of the hospital, he almost gave up hope when he was approached by the producer, who heard him singing in the quad to himself. he was brought into 315 productions and paired up with tendo teru and kashiwagi tsubasa.

kaoru is a kind, caring person, but he keeps himself heavily guarded. on the road to figuring out what being an idol means to him, he burned a few bridges, and eventually wound up putting his career on the line by accepting an acting job without clearing it with the agency first. kaoru overworked himself to the point of exhaustion during his solo career, after telling everyone he didn't need them for anything. he was welcomed back into 315 productions and, in some ways, finally learned that he is allowed to rely on others. he's incredibly independent, pretty much like a cat--he wants attention on his own terms, and then he's done. he can be very callous and blunt and has no qualms calling you stupid and calling you out for your shit. he is dedicated and hard-working, but he definitely will overwork himself. he may have been a doctor but he seriously neglects his own health. during a commercial shoot one day he was transported to a whole new world entirely, one where he was granted some kind of magical powers and, after flying with the skyfarers in the phantagrade system, was brought here to elysion. he's working here as a model, actor, and singer...and you can bet he'll likely blow himself out again, but he sucks so he won't realize he's even doing it.

platonic

he's not really good at making friends. its likely he won't really have any friends per se, but acquaintances, and co-workers, and whatnot. i kind of like the idea of him being like big brother material to younger characters, especially girls, but other than that, he's kind of hard to get to know. if you're persistent, there's a chance you'll get under his skin enough to see some part of who he is. truthfully, he's very earnest and genuine, he will always help a friend out even if his methods are unorthodox at best. he'd be a decent friend, but he wouldn't really...go out and do things with you that often. he's not really the type of guy to do anything but go get dinner or drinks or something, he's very subdued.

antagonistic

to be honest, kaoru can be a bitch sometimes. he says what's on his mind, he'll call you names, and he gets so exasperated with people that he will sigh and walk away. he doesn't go looking for enemies and he'll always try and stay out of people's way, but he definitely does have an attitude problem. he'd prefer not to get into physical fights and he only raises his voice when he's really heated, which doesn't happen often, but i can definitely see him rubbing people the wrong way. he cares very little for what others think of him most times, but he is trying to be on his best behavior because he is making a living in the spotlight.

romantic

kaoru was young when he closed himself off, so i can't really picture anyone getting close enough to him in the past to even fall under this category, so that still rings true today. he's very hard to get to know, keeps himself so well guarded that it would take a miracle to really get him to open up. but he is in the spotlight, so i welcome crushes on him, i welcome people flirting, he just will likely not give that attention back. he has a very hard time fitting the need for romance into his life, but its not entirely impossible. unfortunately, i already have something in mind for him, so he will not be reciprocating anyone's feelings right now! i do, however, welcome all the AUs because i love this boy and he needs literally all the love he can get!

the player

alias lauz
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yes, but with of age partners!

notes

i'll RP just about anything and that includes gore, violence, drugs, sex, just about everything in between. if you want to ask what sorts of things i'm into, drop me a line, i promise i won't be disturbed. i do love darker things (and smut, i RP a lot of smut) that i never get a chance to play out, so if you want to do something dark--AU or otherwise--just let me know!

Add Reply
New Poll