message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

✧ ⏤ MAKE IT HOLY ❞, FATE / LAUZ
shipper
tracker
topics
ARTHUR PENDRAGON

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsigharthur pendragon they wanted to set you on fire and call you a sunand build a shrine to your nameto praise your warmth and your light and your strength basics the basics full namearthur pendragon ageunknownoccupationvigilante + adventurerspeciesheroic spiritpronounshe/hisusergroupwayfarerfandomfate/prototype the powers his abilities include mana blast, which basically infuses him with high amounts of magical energy, allowing the use of all his extraordinary abilities. noted for having high magical defense as well as a great fighting technique, arthur is really only suited for the saber class. he has honed instincts, as well as a very high charisma stat. not to mention a very high chivalry statistic, basically making him something of a 'white knight' or 'knight in shining armor'--he's been likened to a prince rather than a knight, which he claims he is merely a knight. he also possesses the factor of the red dragon, which basically changes his magical circuits and holds a massive amount of magical energy at his core. alongside everything else, he always hides his weapon from others using invisible air, and he has since lost caiburn and avalon, but maintains excalibur, which he uses for his noble phantasm. arthur is considered incredibly powerful and can hold his own against gilgamesh in a fight--they are very evenly matched and always have been; it just takes one mistake for one of them to overpower the other. the canon just after he's summoned in fate/grand order! so prototype has taken place, and he has not been called for other grail wars, it's been arturia instead; so from 3 to whatever number grand order is, 8? i don't remember, he's been dormant in the greater grail. freestyle before you raised your hand, someone should have told you, child war is rarely just even ares was just a liarhe says he doesn't remember a life gone by, of grail wars past, or the sajyou family tragedy. he claims that memories grow fuzzy the longer you've been in the greater grail; aged and eroded by the harsh winds of time. life spent in a void until being called upon is bleak and endless, eternal.he is lying.it is a partial truth that arthur has convinced himself of, time and time again. he can't bring himself to look at her face and tell her that he's the reason her sister has died. he can't look at sajyou ayaka, mousy and scared, timid and bitter, and tell her that the sword that pierced her sister's back, the reason she still feels the soak of blood on her skin, is because of him.when he is summoned of ayaka's desire, her plea to her late father, he is done so from the relic sitting inside her breast. from the catalyst embedded under her skin, the mark of his blade, of excalibur, emblazoned on her sternum. that day back then, eight years ago, he belonged to her sister. and that day, eight years ago, her sister is slaughtered by his hand to protect her. betrayed by her own servant.and it plays out in his mind, that he could have done something differently. a servant without a master will eventually fall back to the greater grail, back to the darkness of a sleepy void, to be recalled at a later date. without the mana to support himself, he watches ayaka sob and sob and sob, covered in blood and the soupy remnants of the holy grail, and he wishes he could have done something different. he wishes he could have spared her from this terrible fate.she is plain, ordinary, and average, but she did not deserve this. she would hate him if he told her.so he does not.that is to say: we have only ourselves to blame for the monsters that haunt our footsteps "oh? the holy sword wielder is certainly arrogant."his words are something like acid, dripping down arthur's skin, peeling back folds as it goes. he hates the way that archer talks, a high-minded man with a touch of insanity that is seen in his eyes, in his mannerisms, in his very soul covered in blackened gold. "the man whose home country was destroyed dares to confront one who can destroy an entire world."what would a tyrannical demigod know of the challenges a knight had to face? the challenges arthur, personally, had to face. being born in a war-torn kingdom, facing the plague of barbarians. what would the golden king of uruk, blessed and created by gods, know what he had to face? it was a fate that was laid out for him before he was born, just as the fate of arthur; blonde, blue-eyed, like his mother. beautiful and innocent, dragged down into the pity of loss by the tragedy of war.his parents, loving as they were, tried to shield him and to no avail. war caught up eventually in all its terrible, blood-stained glory. it was only by perhaps luck alone, or guidance from merlin maybe, that he even took the sword from the stone. he always knew that becoming king meant no longer being human. unlike the shameless king of uruk, who bathed himself in gold and jewels and caused his people suffering, arthur tried to lead his people to victory. he tried to take the crown, to take the very thing that he was born to do, and save his world. and through bloodshed he tried. his failure was destined from the start. he'd worked tirelessly to be the king his people needed. to take a wife, produce an heir, all the things a king should do. so how dare such a frivolous man parading as a king judge him for it. he regrets his life as king, knows his shortcomings, is fully aware of his inability to rule. so let gilgamesh destroy the world, but arthur won't let him do it without a fight. an arrogant selfish king couldn't hope to even understand what it meant to want to protect others. what would happen to them, as servants, if the world were to be destroyed? what is it that gilgamesh wishes for?because my heart contains more love than my head can handle the blood rushing through my veins pounds away at this cage inside my chest just aching to drift into another person’s undeserving bones ayaka protects him more than he's ever protected her. she's had to find her courage, buried deep inside of her. she is plain, ordinary, he recalls her sister's words (someone so average is only good for ingredients!) and he disagrees. she's learned to fight for herself, she's learned to use him, but she is too weak. he can't reach his full potential.it takes his being stolen, his being corrupted and blackened, for her to reach for the stars. he knew she could do it. and as he stands there, watches his sick master, knowing that gilgamesh has the cure, stashed away in his vault--he doesn't even know what its for--there is no mistaking that she was meant to be his master. she's taken down the other masters and servants until now, she has forged a second contract with her former rival's lancer. sajyou ayaka may be plain, but she is a better master than her sister ever was.the corruption leaves him touched by it, the disgusting darkness that seeps from the grail itself. he can feel it crawling on his skin, but he will overcome. to fight gilgamesh for the grail itself, to protect this world, to protect ayaka. he faces the golden king alone, darting through the skyline on a dark, grey clouded night. it is determination that drives him; a sense of justice that cannot let evil prevail. excalibur comes to him, unlocked and unleashed, as gilgamesh's sword pierces the very ground he lays upon. weak and tired, he hears the king laugh, as though he's won before he's even confirmed his kill. it seems so characteristically gilgamesh. he thinks arthur dead and it is something like vindication when excalibur's power cleaves the very sword that started the prophetic flood that noah fled from and the arrogant god-king of uruk. and now they look up at the night sky and they talk about the one who died to light it up and they call you guardian, protector, sentinel he claims that his memories of past grail wars are fuzzy at best. that his memories of growing up in a war-torn britain and the moments until his death are fuzzier still. he looks at his new master, all dark hair and blue eyes; tall and lithe and not the least bit mousy, and is not reminded of ayaka. he says that he remembers no other master, and only vague details from his time in the second holy grail war. this time, he is only half lying.he remembers ayaka but the details of the end of the war are fuzzy. he remembers treating her with gentle kindness, and she calls him her prince, and she is alive, and everything is safe. he doesn't remember what she wishes for, remembers he wished only for the safety of her world. looking at this new world, this chaldea, he wonders if that wish ever came true. fujimaru ritsuka is plucky and kind, he is generous and lovable. he is the kind of master that can be trusted from the start. but, he is also inexperienced, like ayaka. and unlike ayaka, he is fully prepared to change, to accept this, and fight for the continuation of his species on this planet. he is someone to look up to. so arthur does and he follows him into the midst of battles against anomalous disasters in the midst of a grail war that seems familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. but there is no denying that all the servants are familiar to him and, above them all, lies a victor that he recognizes. seeing gilgamesh is enough to awaken in arthur the need to protect the good of mankind.people, he thinks, are inherently good. and, to save them, to keep innocence alive, and keep this world from ending in the same tragic way his own did, he will put his life on the line for a just cause because that is what a knight does. arthur is a knight before he is anything else--not king, not mage, but a protector of the righteous."i am saber. a servant who will protect you, protect the world." shipper summary everyone meet a pretty cute ray of sunshine, arthur! long story short, he is indeed king arthur from legend, though of course fate legend is a bit different, and he's from a parallel universe timeline wherein fate/prototype took place in lieu of fate/stay night--few details are changed, most is the same. he was present for the first grail war and heaven's feel, though his actual memories of that are really the only memories that are truly fuzzy. he was summoned, initially, by sanjou ayaka's father to fight in the first grail war, of which the sanjou family won, but in order to summon a more powerful ultimate servant, they were sacrificing girls to the grail. arthur had always believed the grail was built up from the wishes that people made and, as it turns out, people making terrible wishes has turned the grail corrupt. ayaka was going to be sacrificed to the grail by her sister but after her father's change of heart, saber was commanded to kill her sister. arthur kept these things from her throughout the whole of their quest to obtain the grail. initially, his wish was to go back and save his kingdom, but after learning what the grail truly was, he abandoned that wish. saber swore he'd protect ayaka this time, since he couldn't really do it that last time.arthur comes from post prototype wherein he was returned to the greater grail's pool after losing his contract with ayaka due to his corruption and being stolen by another master. he was healed of his corruption but the contract was broken, even though he continued to protect ayaka. eventually, just as in stay night, he won in a fight against gilgamesh, activated excalibur, thus winning the grail war for ayaka. he was summoned, once more, by the protagonist of fate/grand order, to a new world where everything was different, and he chose to continue and help out with the anomalies in chaldea. typically, he's pretty no-nonsense and always took his duty as a knight very seriously; he always said he was a knight before he was a prince, or a king, but he's a little bit like prince charming. he has a bit of a white knight complex and really just wants to help everyone and hates senseless violence, though he'll always raise his sword to help people that need it. unlike his female counterpart, arthur is actually very innocent and naive, choosing to firmly believe in what is just and good; though he knows evil to be out there. he's playful and friendly, and basically a little bit like cotton candy when you get to know him. right now he's a vigilante and wanderer and suffering from a lack of mana, which will eventually run out and he'll return to the grail if he doesn't find an adequate source to keep him in this world. platonic this boy is actually very friendly, he is just initially cautious about those he meets. he likes to get a feel for people before he allows himself to fully trust them. however, once you do have his trust, you have it for life, or until you betray him. he's definitely been betrayed before, but it hasn't changed his thoughts and ideals when it comes to friendships. he really enjoys having friends and he's a very good friend himself. he will forever be there to help you, when you need it, maybe even sometimes when you don't need it. all in all i think he could be friends with anyone, as he has a very soft and gentle personality underneath his devotion to protecting others and his righteousness. antagonistic anyone breaking the law or hurting others! he does have a bit of a knight complex, as that's what he was in his first life, and he's spent all over lives since then protecting his master. that being said, he's not really someone you actually want on your bad side, as he's usually very powerful--right now he's suffering from a lack of mana and is using up his reserves pretty quickly, so he may be a slightly easy target now, since he can't do all the things he would normally be able to do. that being said though, he is a little bit self-righteous and can probably be annoying with that. i honestly just welcome anyone to fuck around with him, really. romantic so this is fun. bre and i have something questionable planned which will likely come into play when it comes to arthur finding love with anyone, but is unimportant right now. arthur is a chivalrous, charming prince of a boy and will always be kind and gentle towards people unless they give him a reason not to. that being said, he is also naive and innocent on the matter of love, and easily flustered. he thought he had some kind of feelings for ayaka at first, but they were of a deep desire to protect her, contrary to what gilgamesh thought. he's never actually had time for such things like romance and all in all he'd be very inexperienced on modern dates and all that. i don't actually ship him with anyone from fate, so he's absolutely free for crossover stuff. obviously, because i'm me, i'd prefer him with a guy, as i think that'd be what he'd be most comfortable with anyway, and honestly any type of guy would work. just as i said, he's prone to being a bit innocent and naive and you'd just have to be patient with him. it'd be best if this was a guy that had magical abilities that arthur could continue to get mana from. also just a guy for him to be cute with tbh, arthur deserves some cute. if you've got anything in mind, just let me know! other than that i die for AU stuff, so honestly, anything goes. player the player aliaslauztimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentyes, but only with of age partners notes i'm in love with arthur pendragon sorry. but anyway, i have no triggers that i know of, if something comes up i'll let you know!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

KAI

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

LANCE

133 posts
fandom voltron
species human
age 19
occupation actor
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
Shiro & KeitH Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined January 30th 2017
status Offline
arthur + lance
Aww yes protectors of their friends!!! I also think that Lance woulf be aware of the legends and maybe fanboy a bit but once he got over this being the /real/ arthur; he would be more then happy to show him this world and teach him and probably also introduce arthur to pidge too cause she knows even more about tech and lance can try to decode like he does for Keith (one of my fave things about the new season was when Keith looked at lance like "what do they mean" and lance was like "idk bae" anyways yes; all good for more friends! Maybe Atrhur can teach lance about sword fighting if he still does that?
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAMISHIRO RIZE

136 posts
fandom tokyo ghoul
species ghoul
age 18
occupation writer
prefers she & her
awards
personal information
mature maybe triggers none that i am aware off contact pm and discord
single
played by bekah
timezone GMT +1
prefers she & her
joined January 7th 2017
status Offline
rize + arthur
look, people need to stop wanting to kill rize just because she kills humans. because she needs to eat them to survive, okay?! though, she might kill a lot more than she actually needs to survive... but tomato... tomato? you catch my drift, hopefully. anyway, since rize and gil are... friends? what an awkward word to use for them both... they don't hate each other as much as they hate others, i think rize won't be on the best terms with arthur. of course, she'd never tell him that she needs humans to feed, unless he catches her in the act and begins to be all high and might about it (like tifa is doing in her thread with rize), because in the end it really is rize's business and nobody elses. she also wouldn't announce that she's "friends" with gil, or that she knows him, because i can imagine that would make for even more despisement (not a word, i know) between them. so, i think they will work best as enemies, and though rize won't show that she's afraid of his strength, she's not an idiot.
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

KOTOMINE KIREI

20 posts
fandom fate /
species human
age twenty eight
occupation priest / orphanage worker
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
gilgamesh bonding with
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 26th 2017
status Offline
arthur + kirei
ok tbf after this Thing that gilgamesh makes them do, i think kirei would quite like arthur's company. he's almost polar opposite of gilgamesh and while he didn't really like arthuria, i think he'd be able to stand arthur a bit more. plus he's the best source of mana for arthur in all of elysion. so after gilgamesh gets tired of arthur, he'll give him mana in a more conventional way. like pour it into drinks or something idk. or just like pour it through his hand to arthur's body. idk just like casual friends and maybe arthur can bring some humanity back to him? i like the idea of toying with arthur being the one who causes kirei to realize that what he has with gilgamesh may be more than just master/servant and actually be lovers??
shipper
tracker
topics
ENKIDU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
arthur + enkidu ARTHUR PENDRAGONso enkidu would be arthur's friend of course, i think they would get along really nicely. enkidu thinks arthur's nice and pleasant and i can see them just sitting around talking a lot, enkidu gets along well with so many people so definitely no question here, they'd be cute friends. enkidu would be incredibly suspicious of the way gilgamesh and kirei treat arthur, incredibly so, so idk if arthur (or gil for that matter) should be surprised if enkidu didn't quite enjoy hanging out with all of them together. enkidu's intuitive and if he knew gil's history with arturia, he'd just kind of start off thinking it was nothing, but enkidu's not dumb lol. individually of course, they'd be very very cute~ click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
ROBIN

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
ROBIN + ARTHUR ARTHUR PENDRAGONKnight, meet Queen. Though Robin is only officially the queen in specific verses, she certainly always carries herself like one. She knows when to be humble, sure, or to bow her head in the presence of those yet above her, but this is a confident woman in both skill and position. She led an army through multiple victories, and effectively removed her corrupt father from power. If anyone would have been in line to be the next Queen of Plegia, it would have been her, and of course while she may only be a highly ranked noble of Ylisse by the grace of Emmeryn and Chrom unless she were to wed Chrom, she is very much a viable candidate to become queen were she to wed Chrom. And while she may be a touch oblivious in the affairs of the heart at times, she always knew that much. She is powerful, a strong leader, and she uses that for good. So I can see a really cool Knight/Queen dymanic between these two as both want to bring about positive change, and what's better than a queen and the friendship of her stalwart knight? click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll