message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

hold me closer, tiny dancer, olivia / fire emblem awakening
shipper
tracker
topics
OLIVIA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
#oli-title { font: 40px 'Satisfy', cursive; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -.2px; margin: 5px 15px 0px 15px; } #oli-sub { width: 175px; font: 10px 'Raleway', sans-serif; text-align: center; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -5px; } #oli-app { font: 12px 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: justify; margin: 15px; }whisk away your heartsigholivia oh how it feels so real, lying here with no one near, only you. basics the basics full nameolivia of regna ferox agetwenty-fouroccupationdancer/singer/performerspecieshumanpronounsshe/herusergrouphalcyonfandomfire emblem: awakening the powers Olivia is a human woman from the country of Regna Ferox. She has the ability to utilize magic when trained and practiced but she is far better with swordsmanship. She is agile and dexterous and thus better with something akin to a katana but is perfectly capable of using any kind of sword. She is an exquisitely talented dancer, often noted as a Feroxi treasure, and has been said to lift the moral of soldiers and increase their productivity. the canon Olivia hails from a timeline in which Robin sacrificed herself to Grima in their final encounter. She went unmarried but is aware of the future children, including Inigo. freestyle ProfileSKIN: Fair, soft, and unblemished.EYES: Cerise.HAIR: Soft pink, wavy/curly, typically pulled into a high ponytail with two braids in the front.HEIGHT: 5 feet, 2 inches.WEIGHT: 118lb.ZODIAC: LEO.MBTI: ISFP, the artist.ALIGNMENT: Neutral good.ENNEAGRAM: Type 4, The Individualist.TEMPERAMENT: Phlegmatic.PersonalityPOSITIVE: Ambitious, altruistic, warm, multi-talentedNEGATIVE: Selfish, naive, vainOlivia is quiet and shy, dispositions stemming from a hatred of being the center of anyone’s attention when she is not on stage. She is passionate, having wanted to dance from a young age and having chased that dream. As a member of the Ylissean Guard, she continued that passion and fused it with her altruism. She wanted the best for everyone and channeled her talents and energy into serving as best she could and being a friend to rely on, even at her own low points. As a mother, she is calm and loving, even when she is far too tired. Olivia is a giver, a lover, and in being so, she made herself a fighter tooWith strangers, Olivia is reserved thought courteous. She will do her best to make a good impression but also relies on her caution to keep her safe. It is with comrades and allies, trusted friends, that she begins to open up. Her guard is often up no matter the circumstance but the closer she grows with her company, the more she will show. Her aspirations and dreams become clear, her passions and fears more evident, and she blossoms, showing those she deeply trusts all the good that resides inside of her.Olivia is enchanting in many arts beyond simply her dance. She is a gifted singer, having always held a melodic and beautiful soprano voice that she slowly trained since she was young alongside her study of dance. She is said to be the most incredible vocalist among the shepherds. She weaves and crafts stories of great wonderment and excitement which evoke a spectrum of emotions from her audiences, especially the children. Olivia is both a brave woman armored in the strength she grows for herself and a creative soul, practically born for the stage...............ReverieWhile wilted roses fill the stage, and the thrill, the thrill is gone. Our debut was a masterpiecebut in the end for you and me, the show, it can't go on.Melodies and movements went hand in hand, as they always had. Often did Olivia dance without any evident sound but music still held her mind, her body and soul, allowing her the same grace she would have at the fine plucks of a harp or gentle hums of a viola. From time to time, she would hum the gentle melodies that had inhabited her being, the ones that were the strokes of each movement across this ballroom which she was so lucky to practice in now. A light little song, an ode of flowers, started as a buzz of her lips and ended with her quiet, sweet voice taking the top line of the duet. Much as she hated to have her singing heard by those she was not certain she could trust, she just as much wished to sing at someone else’s side. Perhaps she wished to be praised for such musicality.She would never admit that. Even with a soft sigh, she knew her voice would never fill a room if she knew it was to be heard. Always so nervous, it was something she could not help but curse herself for. This was a good time to stop for a while, she was thinking far too much on this to move with clear intentions. Dancing halts and she finds her breathing deeper, a sure sign of the passion that drove all her movements and the work she had put into this practice. Dancing was never difficult for her, not when she loved it so, but it still required rests.Breaks were when she allowed herself time to sit and reflect and once she pours herself a small glass of water, she does as much and lets herself to delve into her thoughts. She had begun to dance for fun, the thumping of her heart a rhythm and the melody that played in her head the story she would weave, but she had fallen victim to her own insecurities. It was dangerous to allow herself to continue under such circumstances, to be blinded and bested by sour notes and a cord or two struck with disdain. She had not been like this as a child, she recalls that first spark of passion with vibrancy, clear in her head as yesterday.The air was crisp, vague notes of lavender tickled a young Olivia’s nose, and a stage of beautiful cherry wood was lit by the shinning sun, capturing her eyes. Gliding upon the surface as smooth as silk, tranquil as a steady stream, was a woman clad in black and gold. She danced as if the very world was defined by her movements, let herself live only in this moment of serenity. To see even better, Olivia shifted restlessly in her mother’s arms, held up so she could watch, and when her mother paid this movement attention, laughed at her little girl, Olivia had to tug at her sleeve.“Mommy…” a hushed whisper, as if the sound of her very breath would disturb the moment. Tearing her eyes away for a sliver of time, to miss as little as she could, she looks to her mother’s face.“Mommy.” The word is repeated no louder but much more insistent now. “I want to do that, Mommy, I want to be her.”These words came with more laughter, the nod of her mother’s head, and a grin as bright as the very sun broke out on Olivia’s face as she turned her head back to the stage, watching with appreciation, desire, knowing full well she’d follow this dream.Reflecting on this here and now caused Olivia to chuckle to herself, ah what a time. Since that day, her mother had enrolled her to study with the best instructors and tutors possible for performance and dance. She had learned to make the stage her own with ease yet practiced modesty in the face of every compliment. Life had felt so simple back then and she could relive some of that still when she danced, only now she carried troubles in her heart too.Always preferring solitude as an adolescent, she had few friends and they were all girls and boys who danced, people who shared her passion, she was unprepared for what the world was really like and a Feroxi theatre troupe would be the way which she learned. Travelling the world and dancing had been enchanting, seeing different cultures and showing them her art, all until trouble licked at her heels. She shudders to think on it but she was so clearly shaken, unable to dance tonight, and perhaps she must keep it in her mind to confront her fears. She was seventeen, young and beautiful, talented and modest, and compliments were always thrown her way. Despite her tendencies to shrug them off, completely in denial of the talent she held, this never changed. Often it was well-intentioned, meant to reward her, build her confidence, but he was another story entirely. He had been so persistent, offering a marriage proposal that would be the end of her more carefree era.His name was gone from her memory, the traces of him which stayed were simply the scars on her spirit, so no matter how she worked to live on after trauma, she would not easily forget what it was she had lived through. When he first proposed she was nervous but summed up a sure answer.“No, I am sorry. That’s… very nice of you but I’m just not that interested right now.” He sighed, as if she were silly and ignorant. His proposal was repeated, a declaration of his nobility and titles, of all the wealth he could bequeath upon her, his intentions of making her a wonderful wife like she was some kind of prize for him to win. She shook her head.“N-no. I really don’t want to get married, I am only seventeen! Please, leave me alone.“ Yet walking away proved fruitless. He had caught her arm, trapped her in the shadows which he had occupied, and made his intentions clear as crystal. She was to be his, by choice or force, and so was she kidnapped, forced to spend time in his company, to question all the good in the world and all the good that had once defined her. She worried for what must have been weeks, wondered what would become of her, if she could be anything more now than his slave. He would kiss her, make her dance solely for his pleasure, and scared her enough to cause her to comply with these wills. He had made one mistake in choosing her, however, and that was her saving grace.Her family had fallen into favor with the West-Khan Basilio, specifically Olivia had garnered his attention as a great asset to the culture and arts of their country and the kindness and good work of her parents had not done any harm either. He’d have searched for any of his own subject to such a fate as this, she knew from the good intentions he always expressed under that boastful exterior, but for her? He had practically torn the world apart. Enlisting the aid of their ally country Ylisse, the Exalt Emmeryn, the two leaders had safely recovered Olivia almost as soon as they had learned of her kidnapping, and from that day had Olivia sworn to pay back her debt and learn to fight for herself.She has to laugh bitterly now. Oh, she had come so far with that. Sipping at her water, she let herself feel a little hopeless, if only for now, but she was quick to realize what she was doing. Self pity. It was hardly ever the driving force behind success. She had not pitied herself as a little girl for being unable to dance like that older woman, pitying herself now would do her no better. She would learn to fight, to wield a sword beyond just knowing the right stances and movements. Battle could be her new dance, an art of it’s own, and in Emmeryn’s name would she become a better woman, worthy of the chance she had been given with Chrom. Water cup set aside, she stands once more, ready to dance again, and in seconds is she gliding across the oak floor, humming and singing again, letting herself live.The world is now your stage, Olivia, stand and dance upon it. shipper summary Olivia is quiet and shy, dispositions stemming from a hatred of being the center of anyone’s attention when she is not on stage. She is passionate, having wanted to dance from a young age and having chased that dream. As a member of the Ylissean Guard, she continued that passion and fused it with her altruism. She wanted the best for everyone and channeled her talents and energy into serving as best she could and being a friend to rely on, even at her own low points. Olivia is a giver, a lover, and in being so, she made herself a fighter too.Olivia is enchanting in many arts beyond simply her dance. She is a gifted singer, having always held a melodic and beautiful soprano voice that she slowly trained since she was young alongside her study of dance. She is said to be the most incredible vocalist among the shepherds. She weaves and crafts stories of great wonderment and excitement which evoke a spectrum of emotions from her audiences, especially the children. Olivia is both a brave woman armored in the strength she grows for herself and a creative soul, practically born for the stage. platonic With strangers, Olivia is reserved though courteous. She will do her best to make a good impression but also relies on her caution to keep her safe. It is with comrades and allies, trusted friends, that she begins to open up. Her guard is often up no matter the circumstance but the closer she grows with her company, the more she will show. Her aspirations and dreams become clear, her passions and fears more evident, and she blossoms, showing those she deeply trusts all the good that resides inside of her. She will then be nurturing, fun and free spirited, and truly forms important friendships after time and trust. antagonistic Olivia is not the kind of woman to easily make enemies. She dislikes those who are dishonest, who are not trustworthy, and those who act cruelly. Primarily, she will find herself against anyone who opposes her morals or acts in a way she finds to be troublesome or dangerous, but this is not an active opposition unless she must protect herself or loved ones. romantic Olivia is reserved, incredibly so, and it can be difficult to get her to see friendships, let alone romance. She was deeply hurt in her past and not too trusting at first but her time with the shepherds did help this fact. She is still nervous and unsure of flirting and advances but she will not run and hide due to them. Pursuing any kind of romantic relationship with her would take time and friendship but is certainly quite possible. She is very loving, dreams of and tells stories and fairy tales, and should be utterly swept off her feet by those who are interested in her. If she feels safe and secure, loved and respected, that is key. player the player aliasheratimezoneESTpronounsshe/hermature contentyes, totally fine if pre-discussed. notes Personal triggers, to be amended as necessary, are: body horror/gore, eye horror, body shaming, animal death.

CODE
[dohtml]<HALCYON>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

olivia + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?act=ST&f=35&t=4056">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</HALCYON>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

GILGAMESH

72 posts
fandom FATE/ZERO
species HEROIC SPIRIT
age IMMORTAL
occupation WANDERER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KOTOMINE KIREI INVOLVED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 21st 2017
status Offline
olivia + gilgamesh
so first off, any and all AUs, that's fine with me. NOW THEN! as far as canon gil is concern, olivia's A'IGHT. you know he loves attention and he loves when people are starry-eyed over him, as he believes that's, you know, rightfully how they should be since he is a god and should be worshiped but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he's a bit intrigued by her since she's all fancy and whatnot and let's be real he's shallow at first, so looks are important, and she's pretty plus she dresses elegantly, so he can dig that. so i do think they'd have the sort of flirty, witty banter--long as she doesn't get too flustered, rip--and just general playfulness. a bit like what he shows to enkidu, though not at all exposing that vulnerable side of himself; just a lot of catlike grins and teasing. he's not always looking to make friends, as you know he's kind of "above" making friends, but i don't really see why he wouldn't consider her some kind of adequate companion sometimes!!!
shipper
tracker
topics
VESPER

RYU HYUN

38 posts
fandom mystic messenger
species human
age twenty three
occupation marionette employee
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
han jumin caring for
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined October 5th 2016
status Offline
olivia + zen
so yeah in mysmes, zen used to be a model/actor, but here in elysion he's taken a step back from the fame and celebrity lifestyle and basically just works as a burlesque type dancer. i think once he gets more comfortable in his role in jumin's life he'd definitely try to find a more... demure job where it wouldn't be as risque of something to do. which i think him branching back out into a performer style role would be really good for him. so maybe his first step towards a more "normal" job is with olivia and they really click and it branches into something super interesting/good like a musical or something? some role that caters to both their skills - he's not the best singer, but he's decent lol. i think they'd get along really well tbh so i'm definitely down with this plot idea!
shipper
tracker
topics
CAMILLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
camilla + olivia OLIVIAsorry this is so late, i'm not really the best at replying to plots. i'm sometimes good at giving plots but then never responding to responses, whoops, rip me. i'm trying to be better. camilla would think that olivia is freaking adorable. she has never been really good off the battle field herself, i'm not even sure she knows how to dance anything other than a waltz or some other formal dance that royals have to learn, but if she saw olivia perform she would think she was amazing and free and she would love it. i think they could make such great friends and i'm all for it. i mean you said olivia could love her friend or otherwise and i'm alright with exploring the otherwise too if the chemistry is there. we should def throw them in a thread, just gotta figure out if we want this to be the "meet" thread or have them already have met? lmk what you feeling. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
AMÉLIE LACROIX

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
AMÉLIE + OLIVIA OLIVIAlol i think in canon i'd be worried for poor olivia dealing with an assassin (who's no longer a dancer) buuut i've been wanting to explore more of amélie previous dance side!! i think that it'd be great for them to interact as dancers in an AU or something, it'd be super cute~ i can totally imagine amélie as the by-the-book established ballerina having to deal with this younger girl who dares to fuse the sacred art of ballet with modern dance haha! or for the canon path, widow could be sent to scout out olivia for intelligence or something (idek) and then olivia's dancing could trigger some dormant memories of amélie as a dancer?? we could do either one or both it's up to you!! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
CAMILLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
camilla + olivia OLIVIAi am so about this you have no idea!!! like there is really nothing left for me to say but can we start this asap pls?! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
AOMINE DAIKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
aomine + olivia OLIVIAhi this is aomine, my stony faced basketball prodigy turned clinic/doctor assistant, who may or may not turn cop, idk. but anyway, i feel like he and olivia are pretty opposite, and i like those kind of friendships, not only that i just think that she could rub off on him with any luck. she could make him smile more, or more optimistic, just have a sunnier disposition if anything. she's older than him, but also adorable, and i know she is quiet and shy but she is the light side of those things while aomine is stoic and silent and just intimidating. granted getting her to such a point that she is open with him would take a bit, but that could also be fun. i feel like these two normally wouldn't interact and that is exactly why we should try it, maybe? idk, am i even making sense, i slept like crap last night >< click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
VESPER

RYU HYUN

38 posts
fandom mystic messenger
species human
age twenty three
occupation marionette employee
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
han jumin caring for
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined October 5th 2016
status Offline
olivia + zen
ohhh if she wants to try that out, he'd def be willing to teach! i love the idea of her coming to learn about burlesque to widen her dancing knowledge and then they hit it off really well and just continue being friends and meeting up every now and then and being cute. i'd love if she actually gets him back into music and acting and he'd probs only agree if it was like a last minute thing like 'oh no they cancelled and you're here, you can do it!' we can def thread them meeting for her dance lessons, just hmu when you're ready to start threading again because i know things are difficult for you rn so take your time and just lmk!

Add Reply
New Poll