message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

💜 efflorescence, fire emblem / eff
shipper
tracker
topics
CAMILLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighcamilla quote or lyrics or something here basics the basics full namecamilla age22occupationrep guardianspecieshuman - dragon bloodpronounsshe + herusergrouphalcyonfandomfire emblem: fates the powers though camilla is human she does posses a wide array of abilities. being of nohrian blood makes her able to use dragon veins because of her dragon bloodline, so she can wield magic. she has superhuman strength, the ability to wield magic [air, darkness, fire, and electricity manipulation magic], she excels and is a master axe wielder as well as a tomes master. in the midst of battle she can under go statistics amplification, a sudden and temporary burst of strength that allows her to defeat a tougher opponent. camilla also has the ability to heal her own minor wounds, so small-medium cuts, bruises, and the like that would take weeks to heal might take her hours or mere days. she has a very high stamina, has "hypersonic" speed, and is immensely durable. she is proficient with reading and being able to dodge attacks from tome wielders and archers, as well as ally boosts and healing techniques that she can use in battle, but that probably won't apply here. the canon i'm taking camilla from the conquest story line, at the end, but she is still unwed. freestyle little fish big pond you didn't know it then, shipper summary as much as i love this child, platonic this young woman is definitely t antagonistic as sweet as she is, it is not hard to romantic camilla is one of those people with player the player aliasefftimezonepacificpronounsshe + hermature contentcamilla being the type of char she is i will do just about anything with her. she is lowkey blood thirsty when it comes to her enemies so, gorey fight threads can be a thing. i will do smut with of age partners, i want this girl to get wrecked tbh so throw all the canon or au smut at me. i don't really have triggers so if you want to do something really BAD just talk to me about it and we can probably def do it. notes pedophilia, but there are ways around of it so just if that ever comes up with us discuss it with me first.

CODE
[dohtml]<HALCYON>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

camilla + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=40&t=3008">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</HALCYON>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ROY MUSTANG

78 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-NINE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
JEAN HAVOC CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
roy + camilla
you already know that i want them to be SUPER good friends, so that's #1. this plotting is gonna be pointless, but listen, roy is missing his first female bff, so he needs another one. and no, she's not replacing riza, but she's just as badass and he respects that a lot. they're also both flirty, which is great, cause i feel like it'd just be natural between the two of them? they wouldn't even think about saying flirty things to one another. but other than that he'd be protective over her, just as it'd be her job to protect him, he just gets so close to the people he works with that he'd wind up treating her like he treated his subordinates back home. but he'd also spend more time outside work with her too. also man i'm so excited for her to mother him!!!! please mother the fuck out of him, bring him food, make sure he's sleeping. just honestly, cause havoc kind of does that for him too, but having a Mom figure would be amazing, even tho he's older w/e. be the mom friend xD
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

JEAN HAVOC

62 posts
species HUMAN
age TWENTY NINE
occupation WEAPONS DEALER
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
roy mustang currently dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
camilla + havoc
ok so this plot is really belated, but i'm here with a p funny idea! so ofc roy and camilla have grown pretty close through her job as a guardian and i'm sure havoc and her have grown close as well. i think that as guardians, he'd trust her a lot and because of how she is with roy wouldn't mind letting roy out of his sights for a bit if he knew she was around to watch over him. but alright my funny idea was that when camilla is first in the representative's office, that havoc doesn't know who she is, just someone pretty that's likely getting a tour or something. so his natural charm comes out and he's just lowkey flirting with her and then someone (probs roy for extra lols) comes up like JEAN HAVE YOU MET THE NEW GUARDIAN CAMILLA. and havoc is just uhm. excuse me what. and like later when they're alone apologizes if he overstepped any boundaries, it wasn't on purpose, but it's hard to stop his natural flirting rip. so now i figure they're either p comfy with each other and have an easy relationship where they joke a bit or she's kinda held him at arm's length because he made a fool of himself.
shipper
tracker
topics
OLIVIA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
olivia + camilla CAMILLAUm hello? *taps mic* Hewwo? I need these two to interact because I adore Camilla and Olivia is wholly someone capable of showing her the love that she deserves. Olivia comes across as a gentle soul, which is true, but Olivia needs to be challenged, she thrives on it, even when she protests. Where Olivia has a lot of hidden confidence, Camilla is much more up front with it. On the other hand, Olivia is much more open with her fears and faults, where Camilla gives me the impression that she tends to hide those factors of herself more. I think Olivia would be a good, kind soul to help her open up, but also to love her as she needs, friend or otherwise. Olivia needs love herself, and all the Camilla might give, Olivia would take, even if she acted flustered. Basically, I am open to anything! Olivia is sweet, but she is also so much more, and she is best off with people who help her shine! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
ROBIN

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
ROBIN + CAMILLA CAMILLAYou are a dragon rider, I am a dragon. What more do you need? No, but in actuality, Robin and Camilla are both extremely powerful women, with highly powerful families- albeit a little corrupt. Both of them have good souls under a whole lot of layers, and I think the dynamics of them getting to know each other, and the evolution of how they would carry themselves around each other would be very interesting. They bear a lot of internal similarities, but they carry themselves in very different ways at times. Robin tends to use her intuition and wisdom to act reserved and snap when her opponent looks away for a split second, and so their initial meeting could be quite feisty, though it is unlikely Camilla would warrant too much ill will from her given that Robin would likely see reasons to respect her from the get go. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
WINTER SCHNEE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
WINTER + CAMILLA CAMILLAaw gosh eff you're so sweet
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ROY MUSTANG

78 posts
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-NINE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
JEAN HAVOC CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
roy + camilla
i did wanna finish some other stuff before doing new stuff, but i can start some new stuff. but i have some plans, so i can start something up. roy just really needs that mom influence cause boy, his aunt was definitely not the mothering type. he also grew up with TONS of "older sisters" (his aunt basically ran a brothel lol) that were great female influences for him and boy he just loves women. in every way. but i love him being mothered, so i'm gonna get on that eventually >>
shipper
tracker
topics
OLIVIA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
olivia + camilla CAMILLAOlivia is a big soft (but tough), and Camilla is a big tough (but soft), so I would love to test the waters and see if there is chemistry. Plus purple and pink aesthetic wink wink! But YES yells, Olivia really has such a passion for music and dance, even acting, like nothing else in the world. She really shines when she is performing, not that she doesn't otherwise hue hue, and even though she can be self conscious, she is getting better. I do believe a lot of her remarks are actually born of vanity, even while some are genuine fear and shyness. So she is working to own who she is, but is still a big soft. So I think Camilla being amazed and maybe even learning from Olivia would be very nice. Olivia would probably actually start her out with some ballet basics because it's a good way to sort of... theres not a better way to say this lol... but open up her body to dance movements. Plus Olivia helping her correct or hold poses would be really cute, cause you have this petite but muscular dancer trying to like, help Camilla hold her leg right or some such, and is also kind of intimate in a sweet way. Dancing has such a nice way of creating a pure intimacy between people I AM RAMBLING NOW but hi I am gay for olivia and she will be very good to camilla. Maybe Olivia becomes a dance instructor in Halcyon and Camilla sees an advertisement or somethin and we jump in where she shows up. And because awkward starts can be cute dsjgds maybe she shows up after the lesson has ended but Olivia is so excited to have another student she is willing to give her a private lesson, esp since she is newer to dance and Olivia wouldn't want her to get scared off. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
KAMUI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
KAMUI + CAMILLA CAMILLAI MEAN LIKE Kamui has watched her loved ones die countless times, so she certainly isn't leaving Camilla anytime soon because she is fed up with losing her loved ones. And of course, Kamui has a tremendous amount of guilt and weight on her shoulders because of this, and because she can't really tell Camilla, at least not right away, so theres going to be a lot of angsty exposition, but is is going to be VERY HAPPY to see her. ;-; Probably gonna drag Camilla along to visit the pets at the shelter or something, maybe convince her to adopt a dog that they could care for together or something ;-; click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

VINSMOKE SANJI +

43 posts
fandom ONE PIECE
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-ONE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
RORONOA ZORO INTERESTED IN
played by LAUZ
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 9th 2017
status Offline
SANJI + CAMILLA
i'm laughing i didn't think about this before xD its even better when you think about the fact that camilla is roy's guardian and roy can't stand zoro at all, so lmfao, their reps all like D< at one another but sanji and camilla like ^^ but yes, he is a very loyal boy (if his engagement to charlotte taught me anything, its that he is devoted) and would tone everything down, no matter how much he loves looking at women, and would surely admire women he just...its the aesthetic and listen women are just everything to him idk. i do think that he'd be like OH? and be interested in cam right away, but i think he really also just likes being friends with women way more than men anyway, so he's always interested in making female friends. but i do think they'd be just consistently flirty with one another, cause its like their Default and sanji wouldn't really mean anything by it. he'd also be like >> about it making zoro jealous cause uhm, first off. good. second off, camilla is right, he loves you, stupid =/
shipper
tracker
topics
WINTER SCHNEE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
WINTER + CAMILLA CAMILLAomg i love the idea of these two just having a girl's spa trip, finally relaxing after all of the intense representative guardian work, and just bonding! winter definitely needs more gal pals after being in the military for so long lol and i don't think that winter will have a hard time getting along with camilla at all so no worries there! did you want to make the starter for them to set the scene first? :3c i can start another one of our threads too click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
KOGITSUNEMARU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
cam + kogiCAMILLAi think these two would be rlly cute together because not only like. aesthetically would they look so good next to each other.....but also like. they're just protectin their representatives and it'd be so cute and ugh i definitely feel like they would be friends. kogi doesn't ACT much like a fierce warrior, but he IS....and so i can definitely see that throwing camilla off. PLEASE BE LIKE A SISTER,, and everyone always scratches behind his ears so i feel like he'd let her do it too, easily she's one of the people he def doesn't mind doing that lol. so he'd probs let his ears bend back liek he's enjoying it and he'd just zone out and be comfy and at peace lolclick here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

JEAN HAVOC

62 posts
species HUMAN
age TWENTY NINE
occupation WEAPONS DEALER
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
roy mustang currently dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
camilla + havoc
ayyy i was better at replying this time LOL. also please tease him about it all the time lmao. he'd get so flustered with her and it would make roy cackle so win-win! i do think jean will see her as a sister-type figure or at least someone really close like riza. which tbh that's like a huuuuge compliment because havoc loves riza. i think these two will be very cute together and if you ever need things to do with camilla, lmk and we can do these cute kids!

Add Reply
New Poll