message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

♕ A KINGDOM OF ISOLATION, FROZEN / VI
shipper
tracker
topics
ELSA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
x
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
SONG HANA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hana + elsa ELSAHana, despite her loud and forward personality, is a very caring individual. She is a bit of an empath, as she is very used to being judged, and thus has learned to look for the truth inside other people, so though she can be very straightforward, it is typically fashioned with her trying to understand the other person as best she can, and perhaps becoming a bit quizzical. She needs more doting friends, and she is happy to tease and dote in return. She can teach Elsa all about video games, especially story driven games which she would probably figure to be something Elsa would enjoy as she is looking to make more friends and those tend to delve into the development of their characters a lot. Over time, I could see these two becoming very good doting friends to each other, and teaching each other the joys of friendship, because Hana, for all her fame and opportunities, is still used to keeping herself company a lot of the time. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
YAMAZAKI SOUSUKE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
souskue + elsa ELSAi don't know if you know free !! or not, but this is sousuke, resident ex swimmer and bitter sour puss. he messed up his shoulder and ruined his chances of going pro and being an olympic swimmer, then when he got to elysion he was hit by a car and was further injured, and so he just is rather bitter and trying to learn to deal. having been so focused on his dream in the past sousuke isolated himself, so tho his was completely self imposed, he understands having been cut off like elsa does. these two are a weird pair idk why it came to me but i honestly think that elsa could be a good influence on his life. perhaps if they got to know on another and became friends, she could help him see that his problems aren't so insurmountable, and that there are crazier and worse things, i just think elsa is wise beyond her years and sou could use some wisdom. lmk what you think click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll