message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

⋟little bird⋞, DC COMICS / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
DICK GRAYSON

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighdick grayson i know this whole damn city thinks it needs you but not as much as i do basics the basics full namerichard grayson agetwenty fiveoccupationdetective & vigilantespecieshumanpronounshe/himusergrouppandorafandomdc comics the powers dick is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as using ...batarangs, smaller shuriken-like "wing dings", regurgitant gas (tear gas with an additive to make you throw up) pellets smoke capsules. he also has a 100,000 volt stun gun, although his preferred weapons are two shatterproof polymer escrima sticks....also he is an acrobat and is extremely extra in his fighting style, he's constantly doing back flips and stuff and his powers are also that he's pretty. that's canon i promise. i didn't make that up the canon shortly after batman: under the red hood freestyle pokj shipper summary this is dick grayson, also known as nightwing or the first robin, boy wonder, and basically he is an angel. often resented by the other robin's who came after him, dick was always seen as the favorite, he's well trained, he's got good manners, he's kind and he listened to batman which was probably the reason he was the favorite. when he was a child he was in the circus with his parents and he witnessed their death at the hands of the mafia, and batman took him in and they teamed up and took down that mafia and since then, dick sort of just stuck by bruce wayne's side and they became a great team. he became known as robin and helped to fight crime, and when he got older, he decided to help to create the teen titans because he needed to get some of his independence back and think of himself as more than just a sidekick. he later went on to become nightwing, and he was more on his own but still ended up working in a lot of different teams, young justice and the outsiders for instance. he's a sweet boy who maybe talks too much and always has a witty remark about something, but he's so good. platonic i can imagine him having a lot of friends! he gets along well with everyone, and he can talk about anything for a while. he's protective of his friends and those he loves, and omg did i mention he is acrobatic af and he literally is canonically called pretty boy all the time and is dc's most acrobatic superhero too and like dude. he'll do a backflip during stuff just to show people he can. just to show people look how limber and cool i am??? and like, he is cool. he is. he's got a good sense of humor and maybe he's a bit of a goody-two-shoes but he's a cute one at least. antagonistic obvs any dc villains or any villains in general. i mean, he definitely knows there's more to someone than just one thing, so he knows a villain might not always be one and that's why he also doesn't believe in killing people and he follows batman's moral code by just...really....really hurting the enemy....he literally killed one guy once and had a mental breakdown about it because that's not HIM. but pls throw enemies at him so he can fight them because he'll have a blast, he always has fun and he always likes to fight and be extra while fighting. romantic dick grayson is a babe and that's a fact.....i'm totally open for him having flings here and there, but he's a romantic and he's not really the type who's always gonna be down for one night stands. but he's a little bit flirty to say the least and he's cheeky and like i said, he can talk a lot, and is very friendly so he's definitely a charmer. also, he can't really cook so if anyone went on date night, it'd be cereal. that's all he'd make. out of the dc universe i ship him with jason, since i love angst and drama, and i'm a sucker. i'll put up a want ad for some close dc friends and include jason in that too! player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentsure~ notes there are a few things i prefer not to thread, but just run ideas by me and i'll let you know!
shipper
tracker
topics
EFF

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
congratulationswhisk away your heartsighcongratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

FELICIA HARDY

13 posts
fandom marvel comics
species human
age 21
occupation burglar
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers nope contact pm or discord
maybe you? flirty
played by Noah
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined April 28th 2018
status Offline
felicia + dick
HELLO FRIEND!!!!1!!!!! yas she deffo wants to be friends with him since he seems like a Cool Dude LOL. i can totally see them sparring together and felicia going "easy" on him bc she doesn't want to hurt his feelings (since friends are far and few for her) and getting the crap beat out of her oops. i absolutely love the wingman joke, she is not as amused, however, but yes! she is happy to go out with him! also she is def bringing him grocery shopping bc u gotta know these things dick >>
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

BOLIN

46 posts
fandom the legend of korra
species human
age 18
occupation SECURITY guard (for hire)
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
Rin Dating
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined June 8th 2017
status Offline
Dick + bolin
lol I doubt bo would complain, he’s getting paid and he’s pretty go with the flow. He would be happy to help any way he can and he is used to getting into some shit due to being apart of team avatar v2. I think it would be cute to have them develop a sibling type relationship especially since mako isn’t around. Maybe he can meet rin too :3 . I wish I had something more to say but tbh my brain is super fried xd

Add Reply
New Poll