message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

CUT ON MY EDGES, DMMD / BRE
shipper
tracker
topics
NOIZ

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighnoiz You're sick of feeling numbYou're not the only oneI'll take you by the handAnd I'll show you a world that you can understand basics the basics full namewilhelm noiz agenineteenoccupationhackerspecieshumanpronounshe/himusergrouppandorafandomdrammatical murder the powers due to being shut in a room for his whole childhood with nothing but a computer and wifi, noiz became very skilled with computers. he learned to code and hack extremely well from a young age and is also just generally very smart. not a super power, but he can also eat an entire pizza by himself???? noiz also has cognitive insensitivity to pain which essentially means that he doesn't feel pain and has a hard time connecting emotions to actual physical and emotional things. so he might be crying, but he doesn't know it's because he's sad or injured or anything. he's also a big dweeb. the canon around the good ending route with aoba like near the hospital part, before he leaves for germany. freestyle tw for suicidal imagery/thoughtsPAIN. it means something different to everyone, but to you, it dictates your whole life. from the moment you understand what it means, to the moment you realize you can't feel it like other people do. your life is completely devoid of this thing that many people use to shape their growth when they're younger. but you can't, no matter how hard you try. and you do try. you try so hard to feel this hurt, this searing feeling that people describe. you don't know what to do. is there anything you can do?noun. physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury.you suppose you've experienced pain before. not a physical pain though, more of an emotional or mental. being locked away in your room was a challenge. not even your family wanted to be around you. a freak. someone that wasn't normal.it made sense that they didn't want you in their lives. who wanted to take care of a child who couldn't even play with other children because he was too violent. a kid that didn't know when too much was too much. someone that doesn't know pain or cold or heat. you know nothing.the only things you have are touch and taste. and your mind. but it's not long before you're locked in a small house of your own. a bedroom, a bathroom, a nanny. everything you could need except for human connection. it's obvious that you aren't good enough. not normal enough for anyone to care about.you're stuck with your own mind, your thoughts. your emotions. and you hurt. you're afraid and you don't know what to do.so you do the only thing you can think of. try and get these emotions out of you so that you can finally feel. you press the cold metal against your skin until it breaks, blood pooling out of the cuts, but you can't feel it. it's fascinating though. you know it's supposed to hurt, to sting and burn, but all you can feel is numb. there's nothing.you can't even do that right. you can't do anything but exist and you don't even want to do that. there's nothing in germany for you besides four walls to stare at. at least you have your computer to keep you company. that way you won't die of boredom.but even then, you're bored and you need more. something to drag you out of the monotonous life that you lead. you find that when you see cheap tickets to japan - midorijima to be exact. it seems like paradise. it's completely around the world and you won't have anything to do with your family, not like they'd even care or notice that you were even gone.you slip away in the middle of the night, turning your back on everything you know. it's behind you now and you're not going to look back. there's no need to. this pain that you think you've felt is over with.another chapter is closed.verb. cause mental or physical pain to.you can't claim that your time in midorijima has been all fun. it hasn't. you were young and stupid and broke. you made choices that you care to forget and yet you can still feel them ghost against your skin.it's not easy to find a place to live with no money and no one that you know. you hate yourself for what you do, but you strike a deal. you trade favors for a couch to sleep on, pay for groceries with the favors you do for his friends. the hands you feel ghosting over your skin even now. you shiver at the thoughts, the memories that arise anytime some does something similar.it burns and itches underneath your skin and you don't know what to do. is it shame? no, you needed to do it. you needed it to survive. you don't know what it is that is causing these things in you, so you ignore it.luckily, you have your computer and you've learned to hack and you can make your own money selling information. you don't need to turn to favors anymore. and then rhyme comes around and you can distract yourself.it becomes an addiction. you have to play and you have to win. you need to be the best. or at least better than sky blue. you just need to beat him once and you'll be satisfied. he's such a dick. cocky and thinks he knows everything.you finally think you've grown strong enough to beat him and you can't find him. it's like he doesn't exist anymore. after scouring the internet, you think you've find him. or at least, someone you think is him. you've got to try at least. you lure him under the guise of a package delivery.it's a surprise attack and you force him into a rhyme game. but you're sorely disappointed. it's sky blue alright, but he's terrible. you want to scream. what happened to him? you can't even begin to imagine. but you investigate.you break into his house, but you're caught and invited to dinner? his grandmother wouldn't take no for an answer and forces you to stay and eat as well as the others that had happened to have stumbled upon the man's room at the same time.it's not until you find out where he works when you see him again - and you do something rash that you know will get his attention. you kiss him. and for once it actually kinda.. feels good? at least you think it does. it's doesn't leave your skin itching like the other times.you find yourself drawn to the blue haired male and you can't help it. you need to be around him and you have this pull to help him find the answers he's looking for. perhaps it's because he was kind to you? you're not sure. you just know that you don't really want to leave. you don't ask to help him, you're volunteered because you'd been caught sneaking around again.it seems like rescue mission after rescue mission that you all participate in. first for aoba's friend mizuki and then for aoba's grandmother too. after a while you've both received and accepted invitations to platinum jail. it's there that aoba gets to know you better - that he realizes some of the things you've been through and where he notices something isn't... normal about you. you're afraid he'll leave, that he won't care for you anymore or be there for you.but he doesn't. he stays. he still wants you around, still needs you.aoba's quest for information comes to fruitation in the oval tower. you send the others ahead, taking care of the guards and their little toys, but when the smoke clears you realize that you're injured. you hadn't felt it. but you see the blood and you sit on the floor, shocked.what had aoba done to you while you'd shared the room in platinum jail? he'd done something. maybe it was just how he cared for you that made you feel something different while looking down at your injuries.the next thing you know, you're in a hospital bed and aoba is peering down at you, a worried expression on his face. you tell him you're fine, it was just a scrap, but he grabs your head between his hands and stares at you with that expression still on his face. you don't know what to do, so you kiss him again, it's the only thing you know to get him to stop looking at you like that. to stop looking at you like he cares so much. you can't stand it.all that emotion he showed and knowing you can't even return a fourth of it. it hurts. and you realize that maybe.. maybe you can feel again. shipper summary so this is noiz, real name wilhelm but literally no one knows that, from dramatical murder! he was born with congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP) which means he doesn't sense pain, temperature, etc. and whatever he does feel, it feels like it's covered in rubber (so if you held his hand, it'd feel like you're wearing a thick rubber glove to him). the only place he can feel anything is his tongue and that's why he's so strict on only eating pizza and takeout because it tastes so good. however, the point he's pulled from, aoba has used his vocal scrap powers and noiz has gotten those senses back. except yanno, it's still so new and he's not quite sure how to handle it. so he tends to stay to himself and at his place because he gets overloaded if he's outside for too long. he's a hacker in pandora and will get you whatever information you need for a nice price! he's only nineteen, but he's so non-chalant and serious most of the time that he seems older. however, his friends know that's not the case because he's actually very childish in his actions. seriously, he's a brat sometimes. platonic he doesn't make friends very easy and he's rather awkward tbh. the way he first really introduced himself to aoba was going into his shop and creating a lot of sexual tension and then kissing him randomly. he doesn't know how to act around people because his parents locked him up when he was younger because of his CIP and he couldn't play nice with the other kids because he didn't understand that they got hurt and didn't know what that meant. so he's rather stunted in social interactions and has taught himself to be very blunt and straightforward because it's the easiest way to get things across without misunderstanding someone or their intentions. however since he's gotten his CIP scrapped by aoba, he's now got all of those senses back. i'd actually love if he had some soft friends and/or younger friends for him to learn things from because he's essentially like a giant baby seeing the world for the first time lol. antagonistic as a hacker, he has probably gotten himself on the wrong side of the law a few times. his bluntness has probably gained him a few haters too. idk, he's not the easiest person to befriend and a lot of people are really quick to judge him over his piercings and "attitude", so feel free to hate him for no reason lol. since he's living in pandora, i fully expect him to get into a lot of fights and scuffles over dumb things. and he's just childish to the point that like if someone bought the last pizza at the restaurant, he'd start to be a bit pissy about that. just general misunderstandings and things too. i'm sorry he can be difficult :/ romantic noiz is somewhere on the pan/demi/asexual spectrum, he's not really sure tbh. though most of his experience has only been with men. from the point in canon i pulled him from, he's pretty much dating aoba and considers them to be together, though neither of them have specified it or asked the other out, just implied. he's not the easiest to love either and most of his lovers have been purely advantageous to him to get him something he needs or someone returning something they owed to him. he doesn't really know what love is honestly, but that's why aoba is going to show him! he's not really open to anything in the department because he's strictly interested in aoba right now and is looking for him. however, if sex gets him out of trouble, he's not opposed to using his body to solve his problems. he'd much rather use his body than pay for something that he did because he doesn't usually have that much money to spend. plus like... he forgets that he can feel things now so normally someone could rough him up and it wouldn't matter so i'd kinda highkey love if that happened once or twice rip. also au's are always open! player the player aliasbretimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentyuppers notes no triggers from me and ilu all. however noiz is almost basically a walking trigger warning. he's very much into almost every kink you can think of and definitely into blood/gore play as well since he yanno, can't feel it. so if that's not something you're in to, lmk and we'll stay away from it! otherwise he just acts like a bratty teenager.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
SERAGAKI AOBA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
aoba + noizNOIZhello boyfriend (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ lbr i don't even have anything to write here, i just wanted to be gay lolclick here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
kagari + noiz
i don't remember if we plotted these two before either >< i feel like maybe we did? cause idk the video game thing and noiz was in terminus and all that shit and the closest thing to rhyme is some shit in terminus. either way they're both so fucking snarky and shit idk if they'd really get along. i think kagari would find noiz really abrasive and irritating and if you get kagari going he can also be really fucking annoying too so. plus jfc kagari hates to lose any video game so if noiz comes and knocks him down he'd be so angry. but also since noiz is getting used to feeling things, we could do that they met when noiz was kind of not really feeling the effects of it just yet, and now he is, so he's a bit softer and kagari would be like oh???? so maybe they could be something like friends idk BUT EITHER WAY! here it is lol. u tired of kagari yet????
shipper
tracker
topics
KEELER

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
noiz + keeler NOIZafter i got over how prickly noiz was, i always thought he was adorable. i figured i would throw keeler at him because i almost thought about putting keeler in terminus and making him a hacker, he might computer program in his spare time. these two could have met on some kind of forum or other? maybe they talk online and became friends, that eventually, maybe decided to meet in real life. keeler is so sweet and endearing he wouldn't even be bothered or phased by how awkward noiz can be, he would think he was adorable too after he got use to him. i know there is an age gap, but eh, in elysion that's gonna happen seeing as people can be immortal. but uh, yeah, if you like this we can discuss maybe lmk click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

ZACK FAIR

36 posts
fandom final fantasy 7
species human
age 25
occupation police Officer
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers none contact opie#1312
cloud single
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined June 18th 2018
status Offline
zack + noiz
mah booooooi you look like a kid who needs direction and zack is totally going to take it upon himself to be the person to help, whether you want it or not. he will come up to you every time you cross paths and see how you're doing, how ya feeling? Wanna hang out? He will totally bribe you btw.

I don't know what else to put noiz is my fav in dmmd.

shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
kagari + noiz
so kagari really is a soft child, he just hasn't been given the opportunity to be, as you know. plus making friends was something that never happened so he's dumb, but yanno, i think he would have become used to noiz and how he usually acted. then seeing him in a depressive state--of which kagari has been in himself, back when he was p much in prison--would really rub kagari the wrong way. and obviously i'm sure noiz wouldn't say what was going on, but can u imagine kagari being like 'tf are you at rn i'm gonna come cook you dinner' cause he's just a good boy and they may not be "conventional" friends, but he's still someone kagari has some kind of connection to, so he'd want to be helpful.

Add Reply
New Poll