message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

wrapped around me, ATTACK ON TITAN / SUMMER
shipper
tracker
topics
MIKASA ACKERMAN

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighmikasa ackerman you showed me how to live with purpose. and you wrapped this scarf around me. basics the basics full namemikasa ackerman agefifteenoccupationhunterspecieshumanpronounsshe/herusergroupzephyrfandomattack on titan the powers COMBAT: 10/10INITIATIVE: 9/10WITS: 8/10TEAMWORK: 6/10LOVE FOR FAMILY: 10/10despite being so young, mikasa is one of the strongest soldiers of her age. deemed one equal to that of one hundred ordinary soldiers, her efficiency and strong will allowed her not only to survive, but thrive in the ranks of her training squad. she is driven solely to protect her friends and comrades, as she fears losing the only form of family that she has left. near death, mikasa finds strength in her bond with eren jaegar and is reminded of the harsh world around her; she must fight to survive. her prowess as a fighter is matched with her ability to properly use mobility gear to achieve her goals. the canon post ending of season two anime, following the clash of the titans arc. freestyle big fish, little fish the violet sky was peppered with clouds, glowing like fiery coals in the rays of the setting sun. a cool breeze blew through the low ridge, carrying with it a scent of green grass. the farmlands within wall maria were lush and generous. this was her home, this was their home, the very home that she shared with her parents. mikasa tightened her grip on her mother's hand, the pair walked gingerly through the tall grass, strolling leisurely in comfort and solitude.mikasa bowed her chin and adjusted her hat to block the harsh rays from burning her face, she was the tender age of seven. too young to realize much, but old enough to understand. this was something her father preached often - if she didn't protect her skin, she would pay for it in the end. this knowledge was bestowed within him after years of labor in the fields and farm, long days spent under the spell of the sun's heat, harvesting food for those familiar and foreign to home. she could understand that she didn't want the pain that followed a sunburn.her mother plucked flowers from a nearby bush, flora of a colorful nature. mikasa watched patiently as her mother tampered with each flower somehow knowing just the right ones to pick. that's when she noticed a struggle for life. mikasa took a few steps forward and placed her knees gently on the grass. a caterpillar squirmed left, then right, trying but failing at escaping the grasp of a vibrant green mantis. how cruel.she frowned.an unfamiliar realization washes over her slowly, then all too fast. this world is a callous and merciless place.a constant struggle of survival. she is only seven and has yet to see the true dangers of the world, but hears whispers of monsters and men that protect her. she is safe with her mother and father but what if? mikasa forces the image from her mind and forces herself to turn away from the mantis and his prey... were they caterpillars or mantis'?she smiles. red scarf kill them.your hand shakes with anticipation and a sick feeling gnaws at your stomach, you're frozen in a state of shock. all you can remember is the blood covering your mother's bosom, her eyes peeled open in distress. there lay your father next to her, a product of failed attempt of protecting you and your mother. a caterpillar surrounded by a mantis with it's wings outstretched and sharp claws dug neatly into your chest. you fail. why did you fail?“ I want to weep, she thought. I want to be comforted. I’m so tired of being strong. I want to be foolish and frightened for once. Just for a small while, that’s all… a day… an hour." the boy calls out to you again, as his ends grows near and you stumble. there stand a boy that risked his life to save yours and he was taking your place. that should be you, you think. you swallow your sobs and tighten your grip on the knife. you never imagined yourself in this position, as the mantis, but you pictured a butterfly. all caterpillars rest and awaken once more to find themselves stronger than their old selves, adapting and changing into something more suitable for survival. fluidly, you awaken.blood was yours, as you pierce the knife perfectly through his back, striking the target in his heart. you can hear the whispers from the local military as you warm your cold, lifeless hands over the dwindling fire outside the horror house. the boy is with you again and you feel warm around him. he notices how scared you are and he wraps a beautiful red scarf around your neck. how such a small gesture meant the world to you in this moment. thank you, you think to yourself.you were invited to live with the jaegar family in the shiganshina district. carla jaegar welcomed you as the daughter she never had, teaching you how to clean and cook. the time you spent together further reassured you that you were welcomed, you were loved. and still - you dropped that red scarf around your neck every day just to make sure. you were safe. it all ends the time she has spent within the scout regiment has been a one for the books. the mystery behind the titans itches closer to the surface after reiner and bertholdt betrayed the corps, napping ymir, christa and eren. eren. how far he has gone from her now, she could not wrap her mind around it. the situations he finds himself in, and how far she goes to chase him.she has fought countless beasts for him. annie, reiner, the smiling titan, but it was never enough to save him. this is something she regrets, as it weighs heavy over her mind and heart. she is eternally grateful for him, he was the only family that she had left, and over and over he is ripped from her grasp. she is reminded of how it can happen again.and again... crash into me there are only fifteen years behind her eyes, but they grow heavier with each new day. dusk folds into the night, looping into a present and lingering on the victories whispered of yesterdays, she gains on her front. lush forests and hasty rivers beating against bronzed pebbles become a thought of the distant past, and the red clay beneath her feet become as memorable as ever. it holds a certain resemblance to the red sands of home, the very sand that stood on her doorsteps, dancing in the brisk wind. still, she turns corners and the visions of home tease her peripheral. light plays on her iris, and trickery is the devil at hand.she is comfortable sleeping in a bed of her own and shows skill and strength in hunting local game. yet, there is unease when she thinks of eren, unsure of his whereabouts or his safety, but, she is sure that he is alive. somewhere, someplace, he is waiting for her as she is waiting for him. a small wave of relief washed over her now, the soft tones of his hushed voice echoed through her mind. as long as he is alive, she will fight. shipper summary just the queen of titan slaying tbh.honestly, mikasa is a fifteen year old soldier, brought up in the cruel world where titans eat men and the only home she's ever known is destroyed. her parents were murdered by human traffickers and she was saved by a boy named eren jaegar, and she swears loyalty to him ever since that day. she's constantly saving his life and struggling internally with the harsh world around her, but thrives in the moment of battle and chaos.upon arriving to zephyr, she struggles with the need to do her soldierly duties and takes up work as a hunter. day in and day out she wonders where her friends are, where eren is, and how to live a normal lifestyle. kiss her. platonic mikasa treasures her friendships more than anything else in life, honestly. her very best friends are eren jaegar and armin arlert, they are her purpose for living and she fears losing them over anything. she finds strength in protecting or caring for her friends and can be considered an ally for life, as long as you stay on her good side. mikasa is the one you want on your side in a fight, because she'll literally protect you with her life. her two best friends have been with her for a long time now, but warming up to other is not impossible, developing a connection is all it takes. antagonistic when you first meet mikasa, it's very easy for her to come off as stoic or cold, she is very level headed and hard to bend. if your intent is to be on her bad side, fucking with eren jaegar will immediately drop you on this list. mikasa holds vengeful grudges and will be blunt about her distaste for any wrongdoings or poor actions.she is not one to boast about her victories and will surely pry into those that like to feel superior or stronger than others. friendly rivalries would be an interesting route for mikasa, just without being overly friendly. l o l. she'll size up her opponent and simply prod at the weak points. you'll love it. romantic she has strong feelings for eren jaegar, i'm led to believe it will become romantic for the two, but i'm not closed off to the idea of other romantic possibilities for her. her loyalty is unquestionable and once she decides to give herself to someone, it will be for life! she just loves eren a lot, okay, he is a big part of who she is and letting go of that would be a struggle for her. player the player aliassummertimezoneeasternpronounsshe/hermature contentyes notes no triggers. ready to dive into the realm~~ come at me with all of your anime love
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

LEVI ACKERMAN

30 posts
fandom ATTACK ON TITAN
species HUMAN
age THIRTY-TWO
occupation TEA SHOP OWNER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
ERWIN SMITH PINING FOR
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 15th 2017
status Offline
levi + mikasa
HELLO FRIEND! so ok, i'm not gonna ramble a ton here, but so where i took levi from he's got this grudging respect for her. like, he knows she's not his biggest fan, and he doesn't care about that, and she's so head-strong and would definitely challenge his power if she was in any position to, but considering where i took him from, the mikasa he remembers has seen levi at a super vulnerable point.

SPOILERS OK??? basically, levi had to choose who to administer the titan serum to; armin or erwin. as you can guess, he wanted to choose erwin and almost made no hesitation if not for the fact that mikasa and eren chimed in that armin had all these innocent aspirations; he wanted to see the sea. so levi has been lamenting over the fact he chose armin, and that he allowed mikasa and eren their friend, as opposed to the one person that really gave a shit about him, all for the sake of what might be best for humanity. so the mikasa he remembers has seen him kind of at wit's end, emotionally compromised over choosing a kid that he had little to no connection with other than him just being a chipper cadet, over the man that basically saved his life and gave him wings. SO THAT BEING SAID. levi's attitude towards her might have shifted a bit, he may be easier on her, on eren, on armin in general, but i don't doubt levi still rubs mikasa kind of the wrong way. i like that aspect though, i like that she's like >> and he's like idgaf. plus the fact they share a bloodline is S O good and opens up potential for a lot of shit; not that they'd really know that fully, per se, but levi is now aware of at least part of his heritage, not like he c a r e s >> listen its levi idk what u want from him

levi owns a tea shop here, cause i mean, what the hell else would he do? so since there's only one major town in zephyr, she'll have to stop through it at some point, and she'd likely see his shop, and him in turn. i think it'd be a small relief to him to see that someone else made it here, and since its all safe and free here, he'd be like. ah, good, she can have a legitimate life here instead of the garbage of back home. like he'd be happy that she could do anything? BUT ANYWAY! i didn't wanna get too deep into it, cause i'm SURE you've got some ideas of your own!!! <333

Add Reply
New Poll