message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

« 📿 », touken ranbu / eff
shipper
tracker
topics
JUZUMARU TSUNETSUGU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
mmmmm
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
MUNECHIKA MIKAZUKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
juzu + mikaJUZUMARU TSUNETSUGUthere's something really ironic about swords guarding other swords. like they really need it LOL but ok, juzu is a couple hundred years younger than mika, which means that there was no possible way for them to interact before being summoned by saniwa. that being said, if you want them to have interacted back when they were serving master saniwa, that's cool. mika wasn't there for too long, but he did like to get to know everyone else. he kind of takes his role as one of the oldest swords in japan really seriously LOL that's why he a grandpa~ but anyway, i think by now you know mika, he's all soft and sweet, but also a little shit sometimes. he's just really easy to get along with and you know he's the type of cutie that'll sit around and just drink tea and look all pretty--mostly that's runoff from him never really being used to fight, he's a little bit delicate, but never say that to him. but i can't see mika not getting along with anyone, and like, sword brethren? he'd be very thankful that juzu was willing to do this job for him, and likely juzu won't have to do the guardian thing TOO often, since mika and kogitsunemaru are literally attached at the hip most times, but i think he'd bring all the others along to like, important meetings and stuff. maybe just to show off or...to make them feel more useful. he may ask juzu to accompany him places and leave kogitsune behind sometimes, if only to remind juzu that he's important and mika values that he wants to do this job for him.click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

JESSE MCCREE +

17 posts
fandom overwatch
species human
age thirty seven
occupation representative guardian
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
hanzo shimada romancing
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 19th 2017
status Offline
juzu + jesse
what's more different than traditional japan? what about futuristic american cowboy lol. so you want all kinds of friends for juzu, so here's one of his coworkers! jesse is rather flamboyant in his personality in that he's very friendly, full of smiles, always tries to be everyone's friend. he had a very rough patch growing up until he was basically forced into joining a covert military group to get himself out of jail. and then some years later during an omnic (think sentient robots if you don't know overwatch) attack, he lost his arm and it was replaced with a robotic one. so he's had his fair share of losses and trials and he's still remained the same out there personality. i think that juzu's more reserved attitude would really remind jesse of his ex-bf hanzo who was also reserved and stoic about things. so i think that's initially why jesse would be drawn to him due to the similarities, but then he'd come to realize that juzu is actually a pretty good friend? idk i think they'd be cute, sort of balance each other out. juzu can try to get jesse to restrain himself and jesse will try and pull juzu out of his reservedness.

Add Reply
New Poll