message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

ELASTIC { ❤︎ } HEART, PSYCHO-PASS / LOLITA
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

kagari shuusei

I have never felt a touch more gentle Like you could heal me Like you wanted me to feel just as you saw me pristine

the basics

full name kagari shuusei
age 22
occupation courtesan @ spider silk
species human
pronouns he/his
usergroup pandora
fandom psycho-pass

the powers

he's great at video games. just kidding, he sucks half the time. but, yanno, that's it. he's good at killing people? even though he hates it?

the canon

before he spoilers dies.
from one damaged lifestyle to another. he sometimes wonders if actually being dead would be a reprieve, or is living this life now better than being a hound? honestly, he isn't sure. at least he's somewhat respected here, in this strange life of his now, and he's given freedom--his boss is a stern woman, but she isn't cruel. probably best of all, here in pandora, there's no sibyl system. there's no one to tell him what to do but his boss and himself--he's not really sure how to live on his own, so maybe its better he's living under her roof and working for her. even if the job itself isn't...ideal. this wasn't where he saw himself after facing his own mortality at the end of a dominator.

the sibyl system was put in place back in his world to regulate criminals; to make it easier, less dangerous--it really only did the opposite. the system was flawed, everyone knew it, but for a five year old child, screaming and crying in his parent's arms before he's dragged away, well, there is no justice there. its something he remembers very vividly, despite being so young; you can't really forget the day you're told you're a latent criminal, impossible to rehabilitate. as he ages, he realizes just how wrong it was to lock a child up like that. that they were relying on a system that had so many flaws. he likes that about this world now, that sibyl isn't here to dictate his life. then again, he's not really sure he likes this life...but at least its his, and he's alive to have it. he almost wasn't.

what does he remember before his death? not much. it only comes in brief flashes and warbled colors, pictures, garbled speech, and through dreams--nightmares. there was a reason he was there with makishima's right-hand at his side, staring at the very core of the sibyl system. if only he could remember what he'd seen. those memories are hazy and distant and all he remembers is hearing gu-sung choe, blathering away, the pain in his arm. he doesn't remember why he was even there, how he'd sustained the injuries he had. what he does remember, however, was that feeling of shock at seeing the core and the hot, red splash of blood on his face as choe explodes into pieces from the inside out. the chief is there, glitching and robotic, something right out of a horror movie--if he watched those, that is.

(as it is he prefers to read shounen manga and, though he doesn't want anyone to know, other than the action movies he so loves, romantic comedies. that's not even mentioning all the genres of games he plays: fantasy RPGs, fighting, and those x-rated titles he doesn't want anyone to find.)

so what after that? its anyone's guess, but facing down the barrel of a dominator wouldn't be so intimidating. he remembers hearing it speak, non-lethal paralyzer, and remembers it shifting, glowing, and opening. its definitely not something he wants to see again, and goddamn did it just bite. he can only assume he died, seeing as how he wound up on a train to nowhere. like anyone, he is confused and nervous, and still aching all over. its a strange thing to realize ones own death had been imminent, and its not the first time he's seen a dominator up close, but the first time one has been reared for lethality in front of him. its terrifying, though he hates to admit to even himself that it was as such.

pandora is a rough place, that's what he's been told. nothing really stands up to japan under the sibyl system, but its all he's known. following the orders of others, being a hound, he's not really sure how to do anything else. surviving on your own? impossible. having never had proper freedom before, its overwhelming--he can act sarcastic and sassy all he wants, but nothing will change the fact he feels lost. though, he does it. covering up how he really feels has been something he's done since he was younger, trapped in a cell with no hope for recovery. taking a job at the MWPSB is the only option he's ever had. especially after losing the only friend he's ever had inside the facility--there were times he honestly wished he'd gone with the other boy, had heard his voice even once. (sometimes he wonders if he didn't fall in love with said boy but romance, heh, never his forte.)

he became friends with the boy in the cell next to his and is devastated when he is killed in an escape attempt. making friends hasn't been his strongest suit, it still really isn't, but in a world where he is now free, he can do as he pleases. there are times when he's a little hostile, when that left over feeling of being just a captured dog settles over him and he gets cagey. his boss doesn't stand for that, she puts him in his place--like a mother, like tsunemori would, or maybe like kougami. its his friends he misses the most. and he can call them friends, he thinks, because he belonged there. he's never belonged anywhere before, apparently not even home, and certainly not pegged as a latent criminal. he didn't deserve that, he can tell himself that with confidence.

he earned his place at the bureau. a child learning to fight, to handle a dominator, to read other people; one of the youngest of them all. he misses them. even kunizuka, who is certainly a little bit scary--its her impassive face. its the way she can look someone in the eye and not crack a smile. he wonders just what happened to her before, as he doesn't often go prying into other people's lives. karanomori is her opposite; chipper, friendly, also seductive in a way that made him nervous at first--he's terrible with women, unfortunately. he likes the two of them together, is happy for yayoi, even if he'll only try and tease her about it.

he didn't earn his place with kougami at first, someone that he's learned to have so much respect for. like the older brother he never had--if your older brother happened to break your arm once. then again, what would he know about having real siblings anyway? but kougami helped him prove his worth, helped him get out that anxiety and aggression he had when first coming to the MWPSB. he was angry, he'd been so for a while, and all it took was being put into his place. just one time and he never wanted to be anywhere else. kougami made him fight for it. he thinks about it on nights where he lays in bed and wonders just how he has a job as a glorified whore. he's treated better than the whores he's used to seeing on the streets, at least.

he always comes back to the same conclusion, though: he's not sure where he really belongs. its not home and its not the same and he has to adjust and adjusting is so difficult. he's spent so long envying other people's happiness and freedom that now, given the chance for his own, he doesn't know what to do with it. just what the hell is he supposed to do with himself? well, if he has it his way, and he does, he's going to spend his time living the way he wants to.

it sure beats the alternative, doesn't it?

summary

ginger 1.0 here, kagari is a kid that got handed the short end of the stick. labeled as a latent criminal when he was only five years old, he was taken from his family and put into a rehabilitation center--even though they claimed he wouldn't be able to be rehabilitated. he never really learned how to deal with life outside, like most people should, and has only ever been institutionalized, so being here, and being free, is uncomfortable to him. he feels pretty lost, honestly. he made friends with a boy while at the center and said boy was later killed in an escape attempt. through some stroke of luck, he was taken in by the MWPSB as an enforcer--hound 4--and taught how to use a dominator and fight and kill and, frankly, he was really good at it. even if he hated it 90% of the time. it was there that he learned how to make friends, was allowed to read his e-manga and play video games and cook, which is something he absolutely loves to do. despite it being a shitty situation, he realized that he belonged there, at the MWPSB, and felt something like home. unfortunately, kagari was brought here just right before his death at the hands of the bureau's "chief" and the barrel of his own dominator. so he's lost and confused and was taken in by a kind, but strict, brothel owner. ergo, right now, he is working as courtesan (cause she thinks it sounds nicer than the alternatives) and his clients are thoroughly screened, but he still exchanges sex for money, no changing the facts. but he's fun and friendly, sassy and pokes fun at everyone. he's got kind of a big mouth and a slightly pessimistic view on the world, even though he's free here. but in the end he feels really lost here and doesn't know how to handle himself now that he's free.

platonic

kagari loves making friends and he wants to meet all kinds of people. he'll even befriend criminals cause i mean, lets be real, he's one himself. alright so that's what he's been told all his life, though honestly, he's a really good person. he cares a lot about people, even if may tease his friends mercilessly. that's pretty much how you know he likes you, if he pokes fun at you a lot. he needs some friends to be something of a support system, he misses his friends from home, and just...doesn't really know how to properly take care of himself? he'll have candy for every meal, so he needs people to just make sure he's doing alright; basically, be his parents.

antagonistic

he can and does get kind of pissy from time to time and he reverts into himself and doesn't wanna be around people. for the most part he's carefree and laid-back, but do something wrong and he'll flip that switch fast enough to give you whiplash. plus he's a really tough fighter, so don't try and fuck him over, cause he can fuck up a person twice his size.

romantic

well. his first time was his first client here, who remains his best customer, and a semi-regular. other than that, he is a brothel worker, still somewhat inexperienced, which people don't seem to mind. he won't take up lovers that aren't his clients, but i won't rule him out crushing on anyone or people flirting with him outside of work. he is flirtatious, but kind of awkward around women, and god forbid you lay it on thick with him, he may not know what to do with himself. he doesn't tell people what he does for a living. that all being said, he's not open for long-term love plots cause he's got one and man, does he got it bad =/

the player

alias lolita
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yes

notes

i'll RP just about anything and that includes gore, violence, drugs, sex, just about everything in between. if you want to ask what sorts of things i'm into, drop me a line, i promise i won't be disturbed. i do love darker things (and smut, i RP a lot of smut) that i never get a chance to play out, so if you want to do something dark--AU or otherwise--just let me know!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
species human
age thirty two
occupation representative + cfc owner
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
kagari shuusei romancing
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 30th 2016
status Offline
kagari + fitzgerald

rip i told u i would post this

shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

JEAN HAVOC

62 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY NINE
occupation WEAPONS DEALER
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
roy mustang currently dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
kagari + havoc
look lmao. so yanno how five/havoc have that weird friends with benefits thing before cig burns really starts. and then they're just like really good friends? alright well, that means he'll be over a lot, probably just as much as fitz, but possibly a little less. but basically, kagari will also recognize havoc. and idk i guess havoc can kinda be the dad figure to five's mom? i mean he'd probably be a terrible dad because he has no experience, but hey, he'll try and that's what matters, right? anyways, this was some shit plotting brought to you by bre.
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline
kagari + noh-varr
alright so idk what to really do with these two tbh. idk how kagari will interact with him?? i mean noh has switched between being a good guy and a bad guy so he can definitely get the idea of kagari being a latent criminal and all that. he's a pretty chill dude though. would likely just chill in his room at the shop and listen to music - he loves the 80s tbh. so i mean idk if kagari likes music, but they could bond over that? but also.... he'll give kagari tips on how to do things if he wants. he's a pretty big flirt and has quite a bit of experience even if he doesn't really know the names of certain things - like he knows what making out is, but he doesn't know what it's called lmao. this is a shitty plot but here you go!
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

KOGAMI SHINYA

3 posts
fandom psycho-pass
species human
age 33
occupation mafia something
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact discord + pm
single
played by levia
timezone gmt
prefers she/her
joined July 29th 2018
status Offline
best gamer & even better gamer
before dad says no to selling ur body dad's gonna beat ur ass at video games. that is all

Add Reply