message lolita for an invite to discord!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

« UNE BALLE 🕷 UNE MORT », OVERWATCH / VI
shipper
tracker
topics
AMÉLIE LACROIX

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
x
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline
amelie + noh-varr
alright so two ways this can go! noh is a vigilante and he mostly hunts down the bad people and since widow is an assassin, that kinda puts her on the bad side. sorry, i don't make the rules lol. so we can go with the idea of them being on opposite sides of the "war" and be constantly trying to one up the other. with noh-varr trying to stop her and widow actually completing her missions anyways.

the other way is that noh is a courtesan in spider silk and so he's basically a brothel worker and sells his body for sex rip. so if she ever needs to get laid, hit him up. because i can tell you'd he'd absolutely try and hit on her if he saw her out and about pandora (and tbh he kinda needs someone to punch him in the face but also no promises that it'll deter him and he might try harder because he found it attractive rip). he also has a really bad habit of having sex without charging people so he's kind of a really useless courtesan LOL. noh also has nanobytes in his system that allows him to create illusions for people and he could make it so that she sees gerard instead of him (if she was feeling sentimental) or make her believe she's anywhere else. idk. but i thought i would toss them together and see what you think!

shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

JESSE MCCREE +

17 posts
fandom overwatch
species human
age thirty seven
occupation representative guardian
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
hanzo shimada romancing
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 19th 2017
status Offline
amelie + mccree
so miss sniper, what are we gonna do with you?! jk lol. so here's a good ol' cowboy who has had a rough life growing up and had a lot of self confidence issues in knowing what he meant to people because he always felt like he was a pity case with people. i don't believe mccree and widow have really interacted in canon material, but i believe he knows who she is due to his overwatch/blackwatch affliation and she knows him because of her talon ties. i also believe that if gabe hadn't died and gone off the map after returning as reaper and mccree hadn't returned to america, that i think mccree would have followed him to talon and would've worked with talon. however, that didn't happen and he still has a strong sense of justice. that's why he's working as a representative guardian. idk how they'd really meet in elysion unless she was trying to murder mikazuki... she's not gonna try that, right? but i do want them to get to know one another and either be acquaintances (since he'd try and help her cope with everything tbh) or enemies.
shipper
tracker
topics
OLIVIA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
olivia + AMÉLIE AMÉLIE LACROIXThis is probably a disaster waiting to happen, given Olivia's nature versus Amelie once she became Widowmaker, but they are both dancers and I believe that would be interesting to touch on. Olivia's dancing tends to take influence from a lot of dance styles, but ballet is a very prominent one for me as a writer and I feel as though we could come up with something interesting for the two of them to interact as ballerinas, be that au or some kind of interesting canon to make it work! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
DEIMOS

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
DEIMOS + AMÉLIE AMÉLIE LACROIXgonna be honest, idk what i'm going for here. they're both in pandora, she's an assassin, he's a mercenary that does a lot of killing. they're both super stealthy and silent. what if they were going for the same target? contracted by two different people, and widow and deimos cross paths and are like excuse me??? deimos has a kind of soft spot for women though, he's really just a smol, insecure little boy under it all, and he loved his mom, and really misses the softness of his mother. i know amélie is uh not really nurturing as she is now, but if she's not too mean to him, there's a chance she might get a little bit of a mousie following her sometimes. he'd be kind of fascinated with her, ngl. i think they could have a professional relationship, at least at first, cause they both do kind of the same thing and they're secretive and stuff. he's a lot like her, really! well, maybe not as sassy, and deimos rarely ever speaks, and when he does its just in a whisper--he expresses through body language and facial expressions mostly--but that's why he'd be kind of a good ally. also he's really unassuming cause he's just little and cute? amélie you know you want to take a little russian mouse places with you sometimes, look at him. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

SHIMADA GENJI +

30 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
species CYBORG
age THIRTY-FIVE
occupation vigilante
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers nah contact pm
single
played by KHAN
timezone CST
prefers SHE/HER
joined March 22nd 2018
status Offline
widowmaker + genji
user posted image

Shitposting aside, I'm here for some real plotting. With the new lore coming out, we now know that Blackwatch was around and working with Gerard when Amelie was kidnapped and then conditioned to kill him. I'm sure Genji feels strongly sympathetic for her because of what she went through, and I am sure Blackwatch was even involved in trying to extract her from Talon since they had fought Talon before. So he probably knows a little bit about the woman she was before, versus the woman she is now.

Because he knows a little about her past, he's more compassionate about something she couldn't control. At the same time, he doesn't want to give her excuses. She's still staying in Talon and working with them. I'm sure he knows enough about her from his Blackwatch days before he defected, because she had given Tracer so much trouble. I need to look at the timeline again, because it's all over the place. But I'm sure he's heard of her a few times when he was helping out Winston and Tracer later on.

Anyway, sorry for rambling! Now that they're here, and she doesn't have any reason to be doing what she was doing before (because in his eyes Talon isn't here to condition her), Genji is going to be a little more harsh about confronting her. He's a vigilante and he stands for fighting for the innocent, but regardless of being a changed man, he doesn't seem to have sympathy for those deserving of death. Those people causing problems for others. If she's killing people who are causing problems for others, or just killing bad people, he probably won't try to stop her. But it would be interesting to see how things go... He also doesn't quite like Talon, especially after the Blackwatch mission. Also because Talon had actually tried recruiting his father and they continue to try and recruit his brother. Don't look at Hanzo >:C

shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline
amelie + noh-varr
he feels vaguely offended at being considered a "toy" but he'll take it >> at least in that sense he's distracting her from what she was planning to do in the first place rip. also pls hit him and teach him that not everyone loves being flirted with lol. he deserves it tbh. i think if she's too prideful and doesn't take well to his flirting, he'd pull the courtesan card to like again, distract her some more. probably get her pissed off at him instead of focusing on his target if he could draw her attention away lol. also if she tried to get him to the dark side he's just like 'been there, done that' because at one point he was on the villain team LOL. but that was mainly because the ship he was on crashed to earth and all his friends died and he blamed earth but yolo ok. hmu if you want to do anything between these two!
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

JESSE MCCREE +

17 posts
fandom overwatch
species human
age thirty seven
occupation representative guardian
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
hanzo shimada romancing
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 19th 2017
status Offline
amelie + mccree
oh yeah definitely will fight along the way since they just have so many disagreeing opinions lol. but i think once they find a compromise or truce or whatever that middle ground is between them it'd be more like a sibling-esque type fighting. not the fist/gun fighting it might come down to if they remained enemies rip. so i'd love a thread where they meet up and have a little chat and learn to come to an agreement with each other. i think it'd be super cute! so hmu if you're interested in this and we can do things!
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
vash + widowmakerAMÉLIE LACROIXOhh my god, I really want them to interact, because Widowmaker is JUST the kind of character Vash would agitate the HELL out of. 1) She's like a mega-hottie so Vash is 100% going to be an obnoxious flirt around her (absolutely punch him in the face, I'm serious, he'll deserve it and is definitely used to it) and 2) she's kind of villian-y, which means Vash is going to definitely want to stick around her to make sure no one gets hurt.As a quick summary: Vash is a mega pacifist when it comes to killing or allowing others to be killed. He's also an expert gunman with inhumanly fast reflexes, but is that his first method of preventing possible murders/assassinations? HAHAHAHA - no. That would cost bullets, and he could buy a whole stack of pancakes instead (obviously). So, instead, his primary method of defusing situations is to act like a TOTAL MORON and basically just distract the aggressive party. By whatever means necessary.And I mean, this man goes All Out.And he's also very hard to kill, so if you would like Widowmaker to be harassed (in more ways than one) by an airheaded blond in a red coat while she's just trying to Do Her Job (or, idk, kill any other random person who annoys her) - count me in!click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
vash + widowmakerAMÉLIE LACROIXHe can absolutely handle the consequences! Lol, that's like 98% of his life. He's pretty good at taking a beating and even a few bullets, really, but he'll evade anything actually life-threatening, so Widowmaker could even try to kill him if she gets really annoyed. He'll be fiiiiine.She definitely won't be the first stubborn, cold-hearted killer he's met (too many to count, most of them trying to kill him), so that's not going to scare him off. Plus none of them have been such hotties, so Widowmaker's a HUGE improvement on that, lol. You can definitely count on Vash for tons of banter and slap-stick humor. And also, Vash has never had a hard time keeping up with anybody, ever - it's very much usually the other way around. He's had a very long time to perfect his technique of distracting killers/protecting their target.I'll totally make a thread about that if you want! Or you can start it if you have an idea in mind?click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
DEIMOS

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
DEIMOS + AMÉLIE AMÉLIE LACROIXlisten, he never shows his soft spot. unless he attaches himself to someone, you won't ever see it. then again, he likes women, they remind him of his mama, so he's just a LITTLE bit less dangerous around them. i also don't think he'd ever kill a woman? hurt her, maybe, but never kill her, so there's that. but listen he's just a little boy that feels unloved and unwanted, pity him ;; he's definitely no threat to her, at least, trust me LOL he's also like...a really good distraction? he's got a cute face, he can look sweet as hell, so if she needs a distraction to lure out a target, he'd be good for that too! he'd definitely prove his worth to her, promise xD but if you do wanna threat lmk! i can definitely whip something up as soon as i'm done dying (i've had a headache for 2 days so writing is, uhm, hard atm rip)! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
OLIVIA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
olivia + amélie AMÉLIE LACROIXI am definitely down to do both in time! Olivia is definitely a classically trained ballerina in modern type verses, but her academy required jazz and hip hop and such as well, so she definitely fuses that kind of stuff into some dance performances and choreography. So Amélie having to work with her would be very funny, just them having to sort of learn from and accept each other maybe djagdsg. And for canon, I would actually love for her to run into Olivia practicing or performing while she is gathering intel / scouting her out, and to have that trigger something. And maybe, by some stretch, that opens them up to some communication. albeit strained by... a lot of things. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
JIGEN DAISUKE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
emélie + jigen AMÉLIE LACROIXDunno how I neglected answering to this for so long, but here I am!So, based on Jigen's history with women in general, Amélie would be the type to actually pick his attention (in a good way?). He's very, very different from the women he's used to see around, and that's likely to intrigue him. Not to mention he never met any women with exceptional shooting skills, so that's another thing that's going to make him gravitate towards her.Amélie could very well misread his high interest as infatuation though, and he'll be incredibly awkward about it like "No, it's not like that, you are just cool!", although I'm not sure how they could cross paths... click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
VESPER

GABRIEL REYES

14 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
species SUPER SOLDIER
age FIFTY-FIVE
occupation REP. GUARDIAN + CRIMINAL
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
NOT INTERESTED SINGLE AND
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined April 10th 2018
status Offline
GABRIEL + AMÉLIE
talon party at vesper's representative's house. lots of booze. no parents. lmfao anyway. so!!!! gabe works for fitzgerald in vesper, he's a guardian that's uhm....questionable. but he's also a criminal and would actually be PRETTY RELIEVED to see widow here. he's like, still kind of fucked up over the fact he's here and he doesn't get it but he's like w/e my life isn't fair anyway so who cares. ergo, without many overwatch members to fuck with, he doesn't really know what to do and he's not really a mindless killing machine, so he did some mercenary work, and then he decided to go out for a job that would let him do some criminal shit while also having a status job. that being said, he's been around for a few months, has settled in mostly and is kind of disgusted to see overwatch members her. but he IS gonna be glad to see widow lmfao them back together will bring out his more destructive side again, and boy, she knows there's over overwatch agents here, she knows where everyone is, so he can find them and fuck shit u p ! alright maybe not, but yanno he'll stalk them at least, cause that's what he does.

but so they surely had history before they were all fucked up, since gabriel worked with her husband, and would have known her, and now he just...he feels a kinship with he cause they're just two fucked up people, shells of what they used to be, with no redemption in sight and its just a lot to handle. unlike widow though, his being fucked up is mostly of his own design, and he's not so mentally sound, and he's just kind of a huge mess. so she will likely see all those cracks in his armor when it comes to people like morrison, mccree, genji, and angela specifically--especially morrison, like that man is gonna be his downfall. and she'll surely know that, and by all means please do remind him what they all did to him, how they didn't help him, how they left him to die, and how angela helped ruin him cause she performed weird nano stuff on him without realizing what moira had already done to him. so basically widow being the devil on his shoulder where morrison is the angel L O L

EITHER WAY. dumb talon shit, like i also just like the idea of them chilling and doing stupid shit too? like they're still people under it all, and hanging out in fitzgerald's mansion, drinking his wine, and lounging around in rooms he's rarely ever in is just funny to me. them watching tv just all mundane and shit. like i just like them doing mundane crap cause its so...counter-intuitive to who they appear to be to the general public. well ok gabriel has to put on a decent face when he goes out on guard duty but eh.

Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll