message lolita for an invite to discord!

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

questions?
shipper
tracker
topics
SOREY

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
I wasn't sure where to ask this but here seems like a good place \o/

I smartly forgot to post in the AC thread stating that i posted for a character (yuu). What can i do to get him out of inactive status?

Thanks!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
sign into that account, you'll see a handy little THREAD HERE that you can only see on an 'inactive' account. and just post in there and i'll get right to itttt~
shipper
tracker
topics
HAZUKI NAGISA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
LOL SO I DON'T WANT TO CLOG THE CBOX BUT

i'm thinking about making zuko from ATLA (so he'd be his moody teen age not...however old he is in korra and i was wondering if i should register him as PRINCE zuko or not. cause like obvs zuko is a prince but i'm going to end his app after he's cut off his hair basically disowning the fire nation/giving up his title i mean by blood he's "royal" in the ATLA universe but idk if he would have been considered a prince between then and when he became fire lord? i mean i don't think HE thought of himself as a prince either so i'm just not sure if he should just be zuko or if he should have the royal title
shipper
tracker
topics
CHRISTINE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
HAZUKI NAGISA since there's not really any other well known zuko's, just registering him as such is fine! especially since for example, we have a princess allura in the works, but she's just registered as allura. in the end i think it's also personal preference but just zuko is absolutely fine!

KAI EDIT BC CHRISTINE POSTED LIKE SECONDS BEFORE ME:

titles do not need to be added onto account names! sometimes they are too long to even include in the character limit for account names. we have several characters that are considered royalty in their canon worlds but don't have the title of 'king', 'queen', 'prince', 'princess', etc on here. it's completely up to the player how you register, but typically the rule of what the character goes by the most is common. however we do ask that if there is another character of the same name (in this case, no) that you register so that the characters would be able to be differentiated. ie: shiro from voltron versus shiro from fire emblem - in this instance, shiro from voltron has an alternative name whereas shiro from fire emblem doesn't, so that's why voltron shiro is registered as takashi shirogane instead of just shiro!

if you wish to say somewhere that he's a prince, in the section of the app that asks for name in the basics tab, you can put prince zuko if you'd like to!
shipper
tracker
topics
NEOPOLITAN

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Idk if this question has been asked before, and I feel like I should know the answer but! If a character is terminally ill in their home world, how does that translate over to Elysion? I know they aren't miraculously cured since I've seen characters with blindness and other handicaps, but does the illnesses progression simply slow down? I'd just like to know what happens since characters can't die.

Thanks! Sorry if this is dumb or dumbly posed. It's super early ._.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
i'd say they'd just stay in a state of 'terminally ill'--still really sick but not getting any better or worse.
shipper
tracker
topics
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status

Hello Peeps!

So, I spotted Amanda's want ad for HTTYD characters and wanted to make sure that applying for Toothless would be okay? I know he's a dragon but he's very expressive in the way he communicates and such but I also know that there is a rule against animals as well. I've been wanting to add him to my list but wanted to get cleared up on the matter before attempting to do so.

Thank You!
shipper
tracker
topics
HIPPO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hey Magic,

Yes, Toothless is playable, the only animals we have a rule against are animals that show no human qualities and cannot communicate or understand humans. Toothless is very expressive and can very much understand people.
shipper
tracker
topics
CINDER FALL

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
About 75% of the way through my application for Cinder Fall and I realized maybe I was taking a little too much liberty with her character? The following question is in regards to Cinder as of the end of RWBY Volume 4 so spoilers obviously! I just want to run over what my intentions were before I finished her up, in case it was more how I personally felt about the events then what the show intended/what could be marked as currently canon. Just to be safe, I blacked out the background, so just highlight the text to see it. :)Recap, I guess: during V3, Cinder successfully kills and fuses with the remaining half of Amber, effectively stealing 100% of the Fall Maiden's powers and becoming The Best Around. The previous scenes regarding transferring a Maiden's powers with Pyrrha all heavily implied that becoming a Maiden could have a very high chance of overriding or at least heavily altering who a person is. Later this is sort of confirmed with Ozpin's position in V4. Which, I assume, is why anytime they show Cinder in V4, she's basically done a 180. She's pretty hesitant and almost afraid of events that happen within Salem's domain (despite Tyrian's actions probably being a typical tuesday and considering the fact that she just casually and smugly murdered a shitton of people???).Most of Cinder's arc in V4 is Salem working through her new powers with her, and subsequently Amber. Salem even seems to talk directly about Amber in one of her scene's with Cinder. Hey, don't be afraid of her, you little shit???? My plan was to bring Cinder in post-V4 in a state where she's winning that fight. IE: She has almost completely control over herself, whether that's from Salem berating the shit out of her for weeks/months before she ended up here or just personal resolve. And then being like mildly schizophrenic because Amber is probably always there.BUT. The more I think about it, the more I feel like it's pretty apparent there's some sort of, not necessarily a redemption arc, but if Cinder is fused with Amber, honestly I don't feel like there's anyway that Amber wouldn't win control. Even if that's simply fusing and force a conscious on Cinder. Either way it goes down, everything is sort of pointing toward Cinder defecting or being nice for once in her life. Gross. And since I am personally not a fan of this, I don't know if that is affecting my choices for bringing her from that canon point. All that said, I am 100% okay with pulling Cinder from Volume 3 too, somewhere before any of this would even matter, if only just to avoid making predictions that haven't been confirmed.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

KAI

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
CINDER FALL

so the great thing about canon points is that you can pull them from literally anywhere. with my two rwby chars, i pulled sun from the vytal festival so he has no idea of anything that happens the rest of V3 or anything in V4. with ironwood, he's pulled from the beginning of V4, so he also doesn't have as much knowledge of the things that happen.

on what you're the most concerned about - most of the staff are under the impression that the scenes with pyrrha about the powers and the fear that they all had about the powers was because she would be obtaining them unnaturally. whereas with cinder, she technically obtained them naturally from cinder, just in separate times - which could be why she's so nervous/hesitant about things in V4 because the powers didn't transfer all at once. and this separation of the powers transferring could have played an big role in how they affected cinder. if you want to use this reasoning or whatever else you want to characterize cinder, you can. so you can take cinder from where ever you want! if you want to take her from post-V4, go right ahead. if you're able to write it in a way that provides a background reason for your headcanons as to why cinder isn't having this so-called 'change of heart', that's a-okay too. as long as there's substantial reasoning behind it, it'll be acceptable.
shipper
tracker
topics
NEOPOLITAN

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
What would I need to do to go about changing a character's group and occupation? Is there a specific form or set of steps I need to perform, like say a solo RP post saying how they came about moving or settling?

Or would a simple moderation request work?
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

KAI

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
NEOPOLITAN a simple moderation post is all that's needed! just state the member group that is being changed to and an update to occupation claims, if needed, though occupations are listed by sector so it's likely that they will change.

you're more than welcome to do a solo rp post about the character settling down or changing locations, but i feel that that would already have been in discussion in current threads anyways or occurring between threads. so up to you what you'd like to do, but all that's required is a moderation post!
shipper
tracker
topics
ARIEL

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
So, I'm a sucker for a mermaid, which is why I'm making Ariel. Anyhow, I know this question is a long shot, but would I be allowed to say that one of her abilities was that once on land she has legs, but in the water she turns back into her mermaid self? Her canon point would be at the end of the original 1989 movie.
shipper
tracker
topics
DIRK STRIDER

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
So this question may seem convoluted but I'll do my best.

So I know it's stated in the rules that if a series has A LOT of "main" characters similar to how Hetalia is that you could play multiple characters with a max of 2 characters per series. That being stated, since Homestuck has several characters that could be considered main, "referring to the 4 alpha humans, 12 alpha trolls, 4 beta humans, and 12 beta trolls, as well as all of the guardians, ghost duplicates, sprites, and the carapacians on top of that" would it be allowed for me to play Equius Zahhak who is one of the main troll characters from the series if I already play Dirk Strider who is one of the main humans?
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCADE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
ARIEL - we feel that the easiest way to explain how ariel could change back and forth between mermaid and human forms would be by using potions/spells from halcyon that would allow her to briefly turn back into a mermaid! so yes, you can have her both as a mermaid and a human.

DIRK STRIDER - staff is currently looking into your request and we will get back to you once we've come to a decision!

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll