message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

PUT THOSE COLORS ON, BOY, PERSONA 5 / KING
shipper
tracker
topics
KITAGAWA YUSUKE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighKITAGAWA YUSUKE COME AND PAINT THE WORLD WITH ME, TONIGHT. basics the basics full namekitagawa yusuke ageeighteenoccupationunemployed / street artistspecieshuman ( persona user )pronounshe / himusergroupcapitolfandompersona 5 the powers yusuke is an ordinary eighteen year old boy, with no real powers to speak of as himself. his prowess only lies in using weapons such as a katana and several types of machine guns. his strength is something he doesn't rely on too much but can be formidable in a sense if tested. he has an affinity towards ice or ice-based attacks that he'll either resist or nullify depending on the strength of it.he does ... however ... have a part fo himself that he uses to fight, a persona named kamu susano-o, his ultimate persona. his affinity and most of his heightened abilities stem from the power of his persona. without it, he is a simple human with no strength to speak of. even in its dormant state, it continues to assist him with verious tasks. as a thief, he's also quite skilled in hiding, escaping, and various other thief-like abilities... though this has its limits just like anything else. he's not magician. his persona is also able to attack when summoned by yusuke. kamu susano-o's attacks are as follows:high counter - 20% chance of reflecting a physical attackmasukukaja - buff party agility for 3 turnsevade fire - triple evasion chance against fire attacks.myriad slashes - medium physical damage to 1 foe 2x to 3x.vorpal blade - severe physical damage to all foes.bufudyne - heavy ice damage to 1 foe. rare chance of freeze.mabufula - medium ice damage to all foes. rare chance of freeze.these all can be used by yusuke ( aside from high counter & evade fire, in which it automatically activates with a low chance of activation ) via his persona. his strengths are against ice attacks, but he trips when hit with fire abilities of any kind. it'll cause him to be incapacitated for a short time along with doing critical damage. he is also liable to be burned at a higher chance than most on top of that. the canon yusuke is taken a year from post-game. he's eighteen, but he's also still at the very last legs of his school year at koseki high. with the confidant at max, he's also obtained his ultimate persona ( although any jokers involved can choose not to acknowledge this part. ) freestyle the dreamer " She had a seizure right in front of me, " the words ring gently in the back of his mind ... that day still ... can't be forgotten ... not even in the midst of the small talk and the television whispering through the small cafe. " Hoy, kid. You alright? " the owner of the cafe is leaning in a bit to see the solemn look on his face only to find that he's lightened up after being called on. " Oh, yes. I'm sorry, I was ... thinking about something. " eyes rove over to the painting .. the real " sayuri" in the corner of the room. its soft presence somehow brings him back to a reality where things will be fine and he won't be as dependent as he tends to be. flustering as it might have been this last year or two, he's finally onto something. the years as phantom thieves, and his other self coming out of that inextinguishable rush of emotions ... things he believes strongly in and what might come of the unknown afterwards. this painting, now knowing what it symbolizes ... who it is ... and the reason it had been brought into existence makes him wonder what could have been and what would have been different up to now?the owner is talking to him, giving him some kind of lecture, but yusuke isn't paying it much mind. in fact, he's drowned out the entire conversation and .. poor soujirou-san probably knows it. the white noise that now surrounds him is nothing more than silence. his mother ... he doesn't remember her name ... doesn't remember what she sounded like ... absolutely nothing about her. being taken in at the tender age of three by a man who had thought it best to use the painting for his own after she had possibly suffocated in the midst of her seizure .. how weak she was and had him despite that. she even wanted to make a self-portrait out of it. oh, well ... he muses wuietly, breaking away from the painting and settling on staring into his coffee cup which is now empty. " Are you even listening ... ? Geez... you kids never learn anything if you keep spacking out like that. " yusuke glances up from the cup and offers soujirou-san a smile. " I have a lot on my mind ... I'm going to be close, but Leblanc is going to be a ways away. My fare will be even more expensive. " the inaudible sigh comes from the old man while he waves off the bill and takes his cup to make him some more coffee." --gedy is apparently here in Shibuya, Goro Akechi is now parted ways with us. The grieving city is mourning the loss of the young man and his heart set on pursuing justice for all while ... " oh, right ... that's something he hadn't forgotten about ... simply wanted to. that outburst ... they covered the story, of course. it's a bit infuriating knowing exactly what happened and why he's gone. that sacrifice ... their team won't forget it, and he'll make a dedication to it eventually. he was going to get together with the rest of the group so discuss exactly what they wanted him to paint ... ' crow ' ... probably birds ... he wants to draw some crows in it. they're a symbol of bad luck, if he remembers right. bad luck indeed, akechi was quite unfortunate in his endeavours, but it's all over and there's nothing else to be done. " Thank you ... I couldn't ask for a better barista. " the cup is settled in front of him as he smiles politely before fixating on the television and the image of their former comrade.... yes ... some birds ought to suffice ... and maybe whatever else might symbolize him with. something he can put together for them in hopes that it'll ease the burden of their own sorrows along with their knowledge of the real tragedy. it's so funny how people tend to cover things up that might sound absolutely ludicrous. " Soujirou-san ... do you tink Akechi-kun was someone to be admired? " a strange question to pose, but knowing his past makes him sympathize ... the question goes unheard as they both stare at the screen ... perhaps it was a stupid question after all. they all know too well bottling up the happenings of the past will only prove useless in the end. if he's learned anything from the alst two years, it's definitely something like that. the past will only hold someone back, and that includes himself. of course ... that's what she was probably trying to say, too. not to let the past hold her back ... one last look at the "sayuri" and yusuke finishes his coffee before it gets too cold for his liking. funnily enough, he's not too worried about leaving the thing behind that forced him to stand up and pursue what he's always wanted to begin with.that true beauty. the one thing he's so far from but he can just barely touch it now that this horrible art block is something of the past. for now, anyway. with a small sigh, he looks down at his empty cup to smile vaguely. he's almost certain that this is the road to take and his bright future lies ahead with a stroke of his brush to the surface of an empty canvas that he calls his story. he'll paint his woes t rend them defenseness, bring people peace with his happiness ... his worries when it roughts him so, and perhaps even make a self-portrait when the time comes. closing his eyes for a brief moment, yusuke smiles genuinely. " Perhaps this was how it was meant to be in the first place ... as melancholy as that sounds, I'm rather grateful for the outcome ... " soujirou, who has no idea what he's talking about only offers him the faint hint of confusion before yusuke slides off of the tall bar chair." Thank you, Soujirou-san. I'm going upstairs, now ... I ... should probably see if he's ready to go. "padding towards the stairs, yusuke slowly ascends to the top floor where he finds a cat sitting near the entrance ... morgana? no, it can't be .. it must be a new cat. he reaches out to pet it, the kitten reciprocating the attention by leaning into his hand ... right, morgana isn't here anymore, either. the last he remembers is their friend giving them well wishes before he left. " Hey, Yusuke. " yusuke smiles quickly before he lifts the cat into his arms. " I'm glad to see you're well, shall we go? " a nod from their leader and they're both down and out of leblanc ... they're meeting the rest of the phantom thieves at the train station for a little get together at dome town. the small wash of emotions that peek forth in his mind make him wonder what they're doing now. before, they had gotten together in a simple area and changed hearts. although yusuke doesn't know the origin of where and why it started, he'd become one of them when madarame had taken a hold of his talents. not a day goes by that he forgets the persistence of the three who asked him personal questions... only to make him realize that they'd all been true.even if he hadn't wanted it at first, he was glad that it happened. glad that he'd gone in with ann and saw with his own eyes the seeds that madarame had sewn. bloody flowers at his feet and the ask that he had buried them in. the bile he had defended with his heart ... he had gotten the truth from his shadow, the other madarame that had been distorted by his desires along with the "sayuri" that he had kept closely to himself as a means of salvaging his wealth. a despicable man that ruled the art world .. something he never deserved in the first place. that was when the pain started. that searing burn all through his skull along with whatever pure emotion that had burst forth to allow his persona to accompany him. yes, he heard goemon in that moment when shadow madarame had told him everything ... with no hesitation. he'd never forget that feeling, that surge of raw power and the pain that had subsided to pave the way for the pain he was about to unleash on this so-called "artist". yes ... that was it ... they'd pursued madarame afterwards using the metanav and the rest was history. their plan was thwarted with a fake painting but in the end ... they had defeated the shadow with himself at the helm in whether he lived or died ... and spared him to atone for his sins.letting his mother die... and for what ... a stupid self-portrait that was his source of income for the last ten years or so ... ? ridiculous. he'd cherished that painting for his whole life, looking up to it as a saviour and to be tarnished by one single man and his selfishness. was there no end to it ... ? the results had been more than a trainwreck, he waited for days and keeping the party occupied with his condition ... and when the time arose that madarame had suggested a press conference? the entire art world shook in disbelief. the man himself confessed his crimes and yusuke couldn't be happier for in that moment he had done something to ease those who had fell victim to it all. the only problem was looking for a place to live, a place he cold work in peace. all in all, it ended up being the school dorms. funnily enough, he chose to stay, chose to help others who had been victims ... makoto and the drug dealer who was demanding money from them ... futaba and the guilt in her heart ... and while haru wasn't necessarily awakened because of them, she did possess the power with her persona. all of them together had been branded phantom thieves as a team with morgana as their teacher. funnily enough, this also opened the doors to a new comrade named akechi goro ... who had risked his life to save them during a heist in the cruise ship.... his own father's heart. shido. the odd circumstances that shido had with their leader was something they all wanted to assist in, their leader had done so much for them. when the time came, they all agreed to help him in his endeavours to change his heart as well. although it seemed over ... it was only the beginning. a god had distorted the world and they'd been thrust into the heart of mementos to deal with the heart of man itself. without a real plan, they were cast away and sent into a strange place. how could he forget the chains that bound him in the velvet room ... the helplessness that he experienced and the weak feeling that had overcome him. once again, it was his leader and his words that eased the burden on his heart and the hearts of everyone else. " One last heist, " he said .. before they set out to fight a god of a name he can't pronounce... yaldabaoth, that gigantic monster sitting on top of the mementos-looking city that it had taken over. it was almsot laughable how much they'd done in that time and to think one measley god would stop them.oh, but he couldn't forget satanael ... the one saving grace that had come from he heart of their leader ... a breathtaking sight even after their near destruction ... the most powerful force he had ever seen in his life ... the bright lights and clash between two immense powers. it was their last chance ... that somehow worked. could a persona be that huge ... ? none of them still don't know what that massive force was, then it was over just like that. there were no opposing gods, no shadows, no bloody streets or pulsing green atmosphere to be seen. just a simple blue sky and the inhabitants in it that had seen absolutely nothing out of the ordinary ...when asked, his leader couldn't produce the same power twice and said so himself after the event ... he wanted to say something else, but that's all it was. after morgana regained his memories, he had disappeared as well ... and that left naught but the trained phantom thieves and one missing party member who was all over the news. " We're here, " their leader speaks suddenly, yusuke having been daydreaming about his comrades for the lat few minutes he'd been on the monorail. shibuya station is where they were to meet today with everyone packed and ready to go to the other side of town. the group is already together sans the two of them who quickly leave the crowded train. " We should get going ... Come on, Yusuke. " " Right ... To Dome Town it is. " shipper summary yusuke is easily described as eccentric or weird. to most of his friends, he's pleasant to be around unless he starts to act oddly in the public view with no shame. from poses to talking to himself, yusuke grants no quarter in making people question how differently he acts and even goes so far as to agree with the statements said about his behaviour. despite his weird streak, he's rather observant, calm, and level-headed when it comes to serious situations or matters. his `normal` demeanor more than makes up for his strange one, even though some of his remarks can be seen as questionable at best ... all in all, he's a kind person that will give it to you straight. yusuke isn't known to be a sugarcoater or beat around the bush when he needs to say something to someone that must be said. it might come off rude or uncalled for, but in the end , most people find that his intentions are not hostile ... simply what comes to mind when looking at the overall picture for the problem or the insight in his troubles he's come to find comfort in.when he speaks, it's like listening to poetry of every day life. a soft, deep voice that seems to soothe and words that come out fluidly with every syllable spoken. with his love for the arts, he's come to find that speaking like an intellect is better suited for him and thus remains poised in his way with words as well as clothing choices, and even boiling down to what he eats, how he sleeps, and so on and so forth. he's none too picky, but sometimes ... you'll find yourself embarrassed about that one thing he's doing and you hope that no one stops to ask you what's going on out of sheer curiosity ... platonic as friends, the closer you get to him, the stranger he becomes. he's not a fan of trusting people easily as he's been tricked on numerous occasions, but he does warm up to people slowly. being a bit of a loner in school ( not by his choice ), he's picked up the habit of talking to himself ... or ... rather mumbling about something that has to do with his aesthetic or something he finds captivating. when you finally get close enough for him to trust you, he'll be easier to get to know and many will see that he isn't just some weirdo mumbling to himself down the street with nothing but a shoulder bag and an art stroller behind him. yusuke is very kind, often showering friends in gifts at the expense of being able to eat as ... while he's intelligent, he's not very thoughtful of the future even an hour from now. one might call him a bit impulsive, living in his own world .. and if you wants to deal with him getting up in the middle of a conversation, eating all of your fries and them getting distracted, have his hands all over you because he wants to paint on the fabric and so forth ... then yusuke is the right friend for you. and probably the weirdest friend you'll ever have. antagonistic the only antagonists in his story are ones that aare slobs, have no eye for true beauty, and insult his art or his aesthetic. ... ABOMINATIONS ARE FATED TO PERISH ! ... although he does fight well enough to defend himself, he isn't .... too easily ensnared in traps? he might be odd, but he's not a complete idiot. that being said, he's not a violent person in general. but he can be a bit crazy-looking when he's about to get into it. he's still not that prone to voilence unless the time calls for it when he actually has to be. romantic romance isn't on his to-do list immediately, so he won't be pursuing any kind of relationship ... he's eighteen and still looking forward to making his name in the art world ... that doesn't mean i'm going to say no to ships ... BUT ... i don't plan ships at all, so this will be 100% go with the flow type of deal. if i'm interested, then i'll definitely make it known. if you're interested once they've had a couple of decent threads, then i wouldn't mind talking about it .. OR if you just want to ask him out and go for it ic without even talking to me, then i'm all for that too! just bear in mind i have the right to say no just as you would if i asked you. as for the game itself, i don't really ship anything too hardcore, so this is a free for all not just for any p5 cast, but also anyone on the site itself. good luck to you! player the player aliasKINGtimezone-8:00 USA / PSTpronounsHE / HIMmature contentYES. notes thank you staff for being very helpful. i hope that we all get along! ♥
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

KAI

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
ROXAS

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Roxas + Yusuke KITAGAWA YUSUKE-lifts up me leggy- hello King, let me throw Roxas at you.SO I know we had a game plan back when I was thinking of another character, and maybe we could adapt it? Perhaps Yusuke might spy the Keyblades and find them aesthetically pleasing, enough to draw his attention? Or we can play off the boy's mutual lack of social skills. If Roxas heard Yusuke mumbling to himself you can damn well bet that he'd ask why he was talking to himself. Voila, interaction born from blunt awkwardness.I think the two could be fun to play off each other. Especially if they become good friends – Roxas just casually accepts any weirdness cause, well, that's normal to him now. Plus, we came here together for a reason
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

RIN

53 posts
fandom SHELTER
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation NONE
prefers SHE/HER
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BOLIN CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 22nd 2017
status Offline
yusuke + rin
rin will totally get along with anyone that isn't an outright jerk to her; she's a little bit naive in that respect and has been in a coma for 7 years so interacting with people hasn't been something she's done a lot of. she as also under medical care for a month or two here and she was too weak to go out, so what she knows about this place is basically very minimal. that being said though, she loves meeting people, even if she's not all that great at social cues yet; in that regard she's just light and airy and friendly and honestly how could you not like her she's super cute. and finding people that do art stuff, she'd be thrilled with; i haven't decided how much of her artistic talent she's kept from her time in virtual reality. its obviously very different to do it in VR and your mind than with your physical body, so i haven't decided if she's still just as good with digital works or if she can't even do that, but wants to, you know? i think she'd like to branch out to doing other artwork though, and getting better, building up that muscle memory physically. i think maybe how fresh and bright and optimistic she is could definitely help him find some kind of muse at least! just see things the way she does, yusuke!!! but lol yeah i think they'd be pretty fun together~

shipper
tracker
topics
MUNECHIKA MIKAZUKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
yusuke + mika KITAGAWA YUSUKEhonestly, laughed way too hard at 'him saying you can touch him makes me laugh' cause lol he's so...ridiculous. like here he is, this legendary sword, and he's just like everyone's grandpa and makes fun of himself for being old and is literally the epitome of the ^^ face. and then he's just also a little shit and i'm like, can you chill boy??? but OH BOY. he's not always wearing his traditional clothes, but he does like being close to that part of himself still, so he'll wear them often enough, so it wouldn't be rare for yusuke to catch him out somewhere--especially the capitol since he's a representative and has to check in sometimes--and be like jfc about it cause mika's outfit is so Extra. lol funny though, cause yusuke would not be the first person to be caught up by mika's aesthetic, and of COURSE he'd be like UH YES SURE? cause he can also be a little vain (i GUESS its with good reason, he IS the most beautiful sword in existence). but mika likes a whole lot of people and he's a pretty good judge of character and he would indeed find yusuke interesting and of course his appreciation for the country they're from! click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll