message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

CENTER Δ, kuroko no basket / eff
shipper
tracker
topics
AOMINE DAIKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighaomine daiki quote or lyrics or something here basics the basics full nameaomine daiki ageeighteenoccupationclinic worker / doctor assistantspecieshumanpronounshe + himusergroupvesperfandomkuroko no basket the powers he is human, but he is god like with a basketball in his hand, few can best him, and he's pretty cocky about his skills. the canon fter he loses to kuroko and kagami in s2 freestyle for as long as you can remember the court has been your home, the ball an extension of yourself. you can't even recall when it was you started playing but you know that the moment you did you found your calling, or at least that was what it felt like to you. it was almost as if you woke up and fell asleep on the court because you were there that often. you had seen the pros play on tv and you had watched on the sidelines at the park and had instantly fallen in love with the game, wanting to be just like the pros, wanting to be the best. then you practiced, doing everything you had seen and more. they say kids are fearless, reckless, believe they are limitless, but you are all of those things, even now. you play against full grown men even at a young age to better your skills, you are quick and you can maneuver around them easily, and you have the kind of reckless abandon only a child can have, the kind that leads you to try things that shouldn't be possible, just flinging the ball into the basket, a 'formless shot', or shooting threes you shouldn't be able to make at your age, doing tricks you know a lot of people can't do. all you do is practice. one the court you were in your element and you only got better.in middle school you joined the teiko basketball club and until that point you didn't think that there could possibly be anyone your age who loved basketball as much as you did. back then you still smiled when you played, because you were happy on the court, you were so in love with the game. teiko has a team like no other, and win, after win, after win, you and your teammates prove that. personally you didn't think the team could get any better, but when kise ryota joined you realized just how incomplete the team had been. six of you. you and five others make up the regular starting line up for teiko's basketball club. five of you are monsters in your age bracket, and perhaps even among older peers. then there is the sixth, kuroko tetsuya, is someone all of you recognize as the sixth member of the generation of miracles. that is what you all eventually come to be called. when you first met kuroko, you didn't see what he brought to the table, didn't think that he could or would amount to much, no one even really noticed him for the most part. but akashi saw his potential, taught him how to use his lack of presence to the advantage of the team. he comes to be known as the shadow to your sun. at first you respect his way of playing, he supports the team in a way no one else can. you are all different, murasakibara with his height and defensive blocking strength, midorima with his super high and unbeatable threes that he can make from almost anywhere on the court, kise who can copy almost any play he sees perfectly after only seeing it once, akashi who has the emperor eye, the ability to see what is coming next and make others 'stand down', and then there is you, you who seem to almost make the impossible possible. but kuroko brings all of you together, he makes all of your shine brighter. shipper summary aomine has been playing basketball since he was a child, going up against adults because he learned so fast and was so good that he just wanted to keep challenging people who were better than him until he could beat them. so basketball quickly became his whole life, and he would practice every day and just his dream was to be the best but when he became the best he started wanting to meet someone who could stand toe to toe with him because he stopped losing and no longer knew that that felt like to be defeated. before that though he became part of the prodigies at teiko middle school know as the generation of miracles and was their ace, and the sun to kuroko's shadow. aomine was stronger because of kuroko but eventually when he bloomed/blossomed he decided he no longer needed a shadow or anyone really and that the only person who could beat him was himself. so he cut back on going to practice because he didn't see the point he was already better than everyone else, and teiko was demolishing all their opponents so badly it made the other guys quit basketball and hate him. as cocky as he is he hated seeing that look in his opponent's faces, the look of complete and utter defeat when he wasn't even trying that hard to be honest. he just has this natural affinity for the game and is reckless and unbelievable about it tbh. when he went to high school that didn't change, he still rarely practices and he shows up late to games and he doesn't smile while playing like he use to because even though he still loves basketball he hates that no one can compare to him. until kagami and kuroko beat him and make him see things a little differently.it was after that game that he arrived in elysion and he's been here for a little while. he plays basketball on the streets of vesper in his free time when he isn't working at the clinic or doing his home study, which is how he is finishing up his schooling here. he is still full of himself and can be an ahole, but he also has a good heart and is the type of person to stand up for those he cares about even if sometimes he's a jerk to them himself. player the player aliasefftimezonepacificpronounsshe + hermature contentyup yup all of it pls. notes not so much a trigger as a bother, and i'll let you know if it comes up.

CODE
[dohtml]<VESPER>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

aomine + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=44&t=2771">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</VESPER>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
KISE RYOUTA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
daiki + ryoutaAOMINE DAIKIi know we talk about aokise a lot so this is just me giving your shipper some love like i promised i would! so kise naturally loves the crap out of aomine, he thinks aomine is just like...deserving of a lot of love, and while kise knows this boy made a mistake in pushing away all his friends, kise can't really blame him. like, he knows they were just middle schoolers and high schoolers at the time and like. he can't blame aomine for how he handled this insane amount of pressure coupled with the fact that he was called a monster and told he was really only part of the team to win games and not to actually be PART of the team. so like, kise gets it, which is why he's trying really hard to give aomine as much affection as he can here!! kise is A LOT...you know this.....he's a lot to handle and he'll absolutely feel awful for feeling like aomine maybe wants to leave him for kuroko and kagami even, and once the four of them get together, it'll take some time for kise to feel like he belongs, (and he understands that in a way, each one of them sort of feels like an outcast in the relationship at the beginning) in kise's eyes he sees aomine and kagami fighting over who's kuroko's light and all, and kise at this point doesn't know why kuroko didn't choose kise to ever be his light!!! so he kind of feels like the last kid picked for dodgeball, but like i said, kise loves kuroko, he loves kagami and he loves aomine and he will do all he can to make sure he's a good bf to them~ sorry if he's a crybaby and wears his heart on his sleeve way too much ._.click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

RIN

53 posts
fandom SHELTER
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation NONE
prefers SHE/HER
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BOLIN CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 22nd 2017
status Offline
AOMINE + RIN
so while its true she's not like momoi she....IS kind of like her? just a good, happy girl. and she also wouldn't really take aomine's shit, rin is a lot stronger than she looks! but she is still getting her bearings, even though she's been here for a year; she's got seven years to make up for, you know? he is pretty intimidating and he fucking dawrfs her by a l o t (she's legit 5'1" and you know he's like 6'3" so like, lmfao, more than a foot) so she'd be like o^o about him cause he's got the resting bitch face too. all in all he doesn't look approachable, so she'd be adequately shocked that he would even talk to her or that he is ACTUALLY a nice guy, just kind of smug and shit sometimes. but she doesn't wanna judge anyone and she wants to meet everyone, so she's very willing to learn about people and stuff. she's pretty flattered with all these guys that are like THIS IS A PRECIOUS CHILD, PROTECT HER D< and she's like ;^; cause its a brand new world and she's still kinda sad about her dad and the 7 year coma orbiting the universe and stuff ITS A LOT! plus rin being aomine's friend and then she can meet all the others boys she'd just be like !!!!! like the smallest lil girl with all these tols, even kuroko is taller than her LOL but no rin is a good girl and loves meeting people and she would love more friends! so bring kuroo to her too xD
shipper
tracker
topics
NOA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
AOMINE + NOAAOMINE DAIKIwhat makes this even funnier is because i'm pretty sure noa one of the tiniest, if not THE tiniest character on the board right now. meanwhile aomine i believe is one of the tallest, idk how many chars are above 6'3" but....so u have the smol + the tol and its fucking hilarious because they're both such extreme differences. but lmfao this is so dumb i love it. AND noa l o v e s being able to make friends now, and he constantly wanders, that's just what he does when he's not with his own boyfriend, so he's all over elysion all the time, learning and trying new things. he's also a bit more open with the fact he's not human, and lets be real he uh....he doesn't really look human, with all his clothes and the fact he FLOATS SOMETIMES. and he carries a staff and always looks so ~ethereal~ so yeah he's def not human, aomine xD but he is cute and friendly and will ask him if he wants to go get ice cream because he's basically 12. i mean he's not 12 he's like a thousand years old B U T! he's a good boy that likes to make friends! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ZUKO

64 posts
fandom avatar the last airbender
species human
age 17
occupation waiter
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
Katara Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined February 2nd 2017
status Offline
aomine + zuko
I don’t see why not? I think Zuko is good with faces. Maybe they have chatted on breaks too? Idk they seem very reserved so it’s standing by each other like hey hey xd

shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

TSUKISHIMA KEI

59 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation STUDENT
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
KUROO TETSUROU CRUSHING ON
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined March 17th 2017
status Offline
aomine + tsukki
lmfao i'm laughing. so there might be pettiness on tsukki's side if he ever learns that aomine never had to try, cause tsukki tried too hard and still didn't get anywhere and found out it was all useless anyway. though, ok, i took him from a spot where he was trying more but...then he came here so he's back to square one of: why try? but yeah neither are super chatty and aomine has his dumb moments but i think they could get along in their own way! but really the funny part about this is tsukki seeing aomine with like all the boyfriends one day and just there's kise who is Too Much, kagami who can be A Moron, and then kuroko who just Is Not There half the time and tsukki being like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. cause how the fuck do you handle 3 boyfriends he can't even handle One. he's like, i ain't even want the one i got, you can take him too. i mean jk he's just gotta be Tunsdere about it

Add Reply
New Poll