message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

mo' money, mo' problems, bungou stray dogs / bre
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
species human
age thirty two
occupation representative + cfc owner
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
kagari shuusei romancing
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 30th 2016
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

f. scott fitzergald

don't know what they want from me. It's like the more money we come across, The more problems we see

the basics

full name francis scott key fitzgerald
age thirty two
occupation representative / benefactor / business owner
species gifted human
pronouns he/him
usergroup vesper
fandom bungou stray dogs

the powers

his ability is called "the great fitzgerald". basically, if he spends money, he gets power. it's not expressly stated what this 'power' is that he gains besides just "physical prowess", but it's enough for him to be a formidable opponent - i'm assuming it's a sort of super strength type thing tbh. he doesn't even really need to spend money either, throwing his bank checks also count as 'spending'. to activate his ability, he has to actually say the words "the great fitzgerald" and when it's activated, black stripes sort of like tattoos appear all over his body, most notably on his arms and face. fitzgerald also has a dead good shot, able to hit all three of the clay disk out of the air each time they're released without missing. he has a habit of buying multiple businesses, especially when he's bored and needs a distraction. he's a snake in a suit tbh.

the canon

after he uses his wedding ring to save himself.
so we beat on boats against the current borne back ceaselessly into the past

if there's one thing that you can claim you've always loved, it's money. when you were younger you dreamed of having it, having it thrown into the air and falling around you in a shower of green. now that you're older you don't dream that, it's a reality - and you've done it on a few occasions when you wanted to spoil yourself.

it wasn't easy being in love with money. it was a fickle lover and it was always looking to scorn you. she still is looking to scorn you.

you'd grown up poor, turning to begging on the streets instead of going to school. your mother couldn't provide for you and your father was never around. it was always just you on your own from as young as you can remember - which isn't very young because you like to ignore the earlier ages of your life. you can still feel the gnawing hunger inside your stomach as you go days, even weeks, without something proper to eat.

you're left to scavenging in the garbage like some rabid and foul beast just because you don't have any money. no one takes pity on you, you're one of hundreds - no, thousands, even perhaps, millions, of children in the same condition. there's no one to pity you besides yourself. and you do. you wallow in that pity as you sit on a street corner, your hands clasping a cup out in front of you as people hustle by. you're looked down upon, sometimes even spat on, simply for trying to eat.

when you're in your teens, you grow to despise that feeling. to despise yourself for being poor. you hate that word. any time it's said you get a sick feeling that you can't shake. your hands clench into fists at your side as you stand on the same street corner you stood at when you were younger. you've spent what little free time you have studying, trying to teach yourself what you should have learned in school.

finally, it's a miracle when you get a real job - you're just a busboy, but it pays. you finally start your love affair with money and you couldn't be happier. it's hard at first, every cent you make is immediately spent and you want to scream. it's frustrating, you can't seem to keep a handle on it at all as you put another dollar down towards food for your stomach.

you set your sights on a gun. you simply can't work as a busboy your entire life. you have visions, goals. you see yourself being someone and you can't become that someone without a little risk.

it takes another two years before you can buy the gun, continuing to teach yourself the things your peers would learn in school. you guess that it could be considered homeschooling, but you can't even consider your home a home. it's a building that you rest your head in and the rest of your time you're never there.

during those two years you planned though. you waited and you planned and you figured it was fool proof. and it was. four dead rich men later and your pockets were stuffed. with your new found cash and your self-taught lessons, you applied to university. somehow, perhaps it was the promise of more cash to come, you got in. you chose business as your study of choice - you'd prefer to keep the money you'd earned rather than waste it away once more. you couldn't let your crimes go to the wayside by squandering your money. so you put it to use.

though that's not to say you aren't perfect at saving. you do spend, quite a bit actually. and you commit some more illegal acts, but if you'll never be caught, what's the issue, right?

it's in your second year of college when you meet her. you'd just bought her father's company (the third business you've bought since obtaining your riches) and you see her standing outside to meet with her father.

zelda. she's beautiful and you have to have her. you'd grown greedy since you'd first gotten your hands on some wealth and it expands past the normal points of greed. it's not just monetary greed you now possess, but a greed for simply anything that you think that you should have.

some how you woo her. with your flashy clothes or the gifts you buy her, some how she becomes enamored with you and you with her. it's not long before the two of you are married and she's set to give birth in a few months. man, it seemed like just yesterday that you were asking for hand outs and today you're sitting in your large chair, sipping a bottle of wine that cost as much as diamond ring.

you think that you're happy. you have a family and a wealth that can't even fit in your pockets, a house bigger than you could ever hope for and a myriad of businesses under your name. but you're not truly happy. on the surface maybe you are, but you can't help feeling as if you're missing something.

money can't buy you happiness, you've realized this now.

but it can buy you trust and friends and anything else you wish. it also can't bring back your daughter. she's dead and she can't be brought back to you, no matter how much money you spend or how much you beg. she's gone and you feel your heart break. you loved her. you love zelda. but your wife isn't the same wife you married when you were younger.

she's ill and can't make sense of what is or isn't real. it hurts you to look at her - to see the same beautiful face you fell in love with, but to look into her eyes and see a stranger. you care for her the best you can, though you turn your attention to the abilities guild you'd formed shortly before your daughter's death.

you throw yourself into it, collecting ability users from around america to join your guild. mainly the rich and influential are the only ones allowed in, but you make your exceptions. you have a much too caring heart to your chagrin. a weakness for those that you care for and consider your own.

it's only after the guild has formed that you learn of the book. a book that can bring your daughter back to life and restore your wife to who she used to be. you need to have it. you want that one little piece of happiness back in your life - no matter what the cost.

summary

honestly, just don't. like don't. he's ruthless but he hides it behind a sweet smile and an old fashioned way of talking (think 1920s american). fitzgerald is fashioned on the actual francis scott key fitzgerald as is his ability. in bungou stray dogs, he's the leader of the guild, the american version of the organization of ability users. he is immensely rich and his ability has to do with how much money he spends (more money, more power). he started out very poor and worked for two years to buy a gun. he then killed four people to gain more money and since then he's been involved with illegal activities on and off. he's not above hurting people for what he wants or acquiring things in a less than pleasant way. but do not touch the people or things he cares about or else you won't like him when he's angry.

it's not included in my app, but fitz travels to japan in search of the book™ that will resurrect his dead daughter and hopefully stop his wife from her mentally ill thoughts due to their daughter's death. he's not above killing people to get what he wants either so... oops?

also he's commonly called fitzgerald throughout the series, but has also introduced himself as francis on occasion. he doesn't mind fitz either. in elysion, he's found himself in vesper and made it sort of his "home" base. though he travels to the other sectors quite frequently for business transactions - currently owning several businesses in different sectors.

platonic

so like fitzgerald is really weird. he's super charming and friendly to a lot of people - but only if he can see a value in talking to them. if he can't, well, he doesn't really want anything to do with them. he's extremely proud, to the point that he is overtly arrogant and cocky about things. he tends to befriend those in higher positions - so likely big business owners and the representatives and what not. most of his friendships are also rather fake in a way? like the people he sees no value in, he doesn't want to be involved with them. and then he will put on a fake charming smile and worm his way out of the conversation. though if he does want to be someone friend, he is fiercely loyal and protective, considering his friends to be "his" and will not tolerate them being harmed or in danger.

antagonistic

lmao he's actually the main antagonist at this point in the manga??? so like yo what's up. like i've said previously, he's not afraid to get involved in illegal activities to get what he wants when he wants it. he's extremely dedicated to his goals and won't stop until they're accomplished. he severely dislikes the poor despite being one previously and he looks upon them with disdain and will likely be extremely rude and snobby towards them. fitz has more than likely made a few enemies by buying out companies from people who didn't want to be bought out or couldn't stop him from doing it. idk he's a snake guys, don't trust him. his smile is all teeth and he's ready to bite like, just not a good idea.

romantic

so canon wise, fitzgerald is 'happily' married to his wife. i put happily in quotations because i think that the death of their daughter really put a damper on their feelings and have pushed them apart. he wishes that she could still be completely there, but he knows that can't happen anytime soon. as it stands, she's unplayable on heartsigh because she's never seen - only mentioned. however, i also play fitzgerald as bisexual given the rumors that the actual fitzgerald was also bisexual or even possibly gay. though his love for zelda is very strong, he has little hopes of seeing her here and has since tried to focus his attention more on his businesses and making money. he does however fancy hookups and one night stands, even frequents a brothel or two for the opportunity to simply throw his money away. uh his endgame is taken though. so mainly just looking for flings basically.

the player

alias bre
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yuppers!

notes

no triggers really, just ask about questionable things!

CODE
[dohtml]<vesper><center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

name + fitzgerald

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsighrp.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=203">click here to reply to my shipper</a>
</div></div></center></vesper>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
fitz + kagari

bre why are you like this
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

OIKAWA TOORU

94 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age EIGHTEEN
occupation AQUARIUM STAFF
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
IWAIZUMI HAJIME IN LOVE WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 29th 2016
status Offline
oikawa + fitz
STOP I LITERALLY LOVE THIS. i cannot wait for oikawa to introduce him to friends like MY NEW BIG BROTHER! and for people to be like oh my fucking god there's two of them L O L! i'd apologize to everyone else for this but i'm 0% sorry about oikawa finding someone just as flashy as him that will also spend money on him. actually, take care of him until iwa shows up tbh =/ he doesn't even feed himself properly, he's a disaster. and then be prepared to hear him gushing about iwa-chan all the time with the little stars in his eyes but also talking about how mean he is sometimes. bonus points for fitz being like: ur in love with him stop being stupid and oikawa being like WHHHAAATTT??? cause no one's really supposed to know
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

GILGAMESH

72 posts
fandom FATE/ZERO
species HEROIC SPIRIT
age IMMORTAL
occupation WANDERER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
KOTOMINE KIREI INVOLVED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 21st 2017
status Offline
fitz + gilgamesh
you know gilgamesh, well here he is. so you know that he has like....all the riches of the world and considers all gold and jewels to be his seeing as how they must have come from his great collection, since he owned all the wealth of the world. ergo, here is something they have in common; they love riches. i don't really have a lot here, i just really thought that throwing them together would be funny cause they're also tbh golden boys???? fitz has a more regal attitude than most, maybe he'll remind gil of kirei in some ways, cause he's also got that lingering darkness. the difference is that he's not gonna need to do any tempting to get fitz to give into it, cause he already knows that fitz has LOL either way, i'm sorry if gilgamesh will hang around...again, kind of like he used to do with kirei before kirei was his master. just shows up, drinks wine, hangs around and bullshits and talks crap about people. you know the drill.
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

GILGAMESH

72 posts
fandom FATE/ZERO
species HEROIC SPIRIT
age IMMORTAL
occupation WANDERER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
KOTOMINE KIREI INVOLVED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 21st 2017
status Offline
fitz + gilgamesh
yeah no, gil doesn't keep friends per se, but he'd like that fitz just you know...did what he wanted and didn't bother trying to be "moral" about shit. just being highly indulgent and gathering as much money and hedonistic thrills as he can. though tbf he'd wonder why fitz kept paying for the same whore over and over, and then he'd be even more like eugh about him buying kagari out and keeping him. mostly he just doesn't get the appeal but at the same time if kirei were to come back into the picture, he'd stop sleeping around and just attach himself to kirei so. either way, someone that's powerful, has a lot of money, likes classy things, and has tons of wine he someone that gil wants to be around L O L plus i think fitz could easily handle him being arrogant and shitty anyway so.
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

HAN JUMIN

55 posts
fandom MYSTIC MESSENGER
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-SEVEN
occupation CAPITOL FINANCIAL CORP.
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
RYU HYUN CONFUSED ABOUT
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined September 29th 2016
status Offline
fitz + jumin
pls don't fire him he wouldn't know what to do with himself. but i mean, how can you not like jumin? jk he's pretty easy to not like BUT! he does work hard, and he's dedicated, but he's also shockingly laid-back at work too? i think he just knows that he's good at what he does and doesn't worry about being replaced or anything. he always tries to make the best impressions and all that, plus he just yanno, did all the business shit at home, so he's used to it. now jumin's kinda torn about wanting this more personal relationship between board members, only cause he's like, well my father ran the company, and i had a friend working as my secretary, and that didn't turn out well, so maybe i shouldn't mix business with pleasure? he wouldn't say no, though, if fitz asked him to go somewhere or even tried to get to know him better. he speaks his mind more often about the way he feels now, so he might tell him he has a bit of trepidation about getting close to his boss, but idk he's so...not cavalier, but he's trying to be really nonplussed by things these days. so maybe he'll be more go with the flow instead of staunch. its always hard to tell with jumin!
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

LEVI ACKERMAN

30 posts
fandom ATTACK ON TITAN
species HUMAN
age THIRTY-TWO
occupation TEA SHOP OWNER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
ERWIN SMITH PINING FOR
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 15th 2017
status Offline
levi + fitz
coming here to say i still really like the idea of levi just being like. you look like a richer, douchier version of someone i know. and just squinting at him all the time cause, again, levi dislikes most people, and he thinks fitz--like jesse--is so fucking Extra and he's Exasperated. but i'm also picturing levi and erwin going to some fitz funded event and levi seeing him and then seeing erwin and looking at them just like. i fucking hate this.
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

LEVI ACKERMAN

30 posts
fandom ATTACK ON TITAN
species HUMAN
age THIRTY-TWO
occupation TEA SHOP OWNER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
ERWIN SMITH PINING FOR
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 15th 2017
status Offline
levi + fitz
i'm cackling. fitz proposing and levi's like. literally don't do that with that facsimile of erwin's face i hate this. just erwin and fitz being in the same proximity he's like end this. but yeah no for real he'd be like what cause man that's awkward. fitz looks kind of like erwin and seeing even anyone that reminds him of erwin just...proposing. idk its weird to him and he's just ಠ_ಠ other than that, i guess they wouldn't get along terribly? as long as fitz doesn't mind the fact levi has no filter half the time l o l
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

MERLIN

11 posts
fandom Fate/Grand Order
species half incubus
age 460
occupation drifter
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes(but i triggers none contact opie#1312
everyone single
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined July 22nd 2018
status Offline
merlin + fitz
you interest merlin so much fitz. you're a cut throat kind of man with a power that he finds so insanely interesting. merlin would offer his abilities as a "consultant" to try and really find out how you tick. even if it gets him nowhere he'd still be around but maybe give some advice that works out with his clarivoyance hoping to entice him to keep merlin around every once in awhile. we of course can plot out something if you want merlin to know of some future plan you have. i won't assume of course. anyway that's all i got lol merlin likes crafty people with potential.

Add Reply