message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

♕ i just got too lonely., K PROJECT / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
SUOH MIKOTO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighsuoh mikoto no blood no bone no ash basics the basics full namesuoh mikoto agetwenty-fouroccupationrepresentative guardianspecieshumanpronounshe/hisusergroupterminusfandomk project the powers as the red king, mikoto's powers deal with force fields and fire & heat. the canon end of season 1, just before...the thing happens. (spoilers lmfao) freestyle "stop! don't do it, suoh!" how you wish you could've. shipper summary once hailed as the red king, and, well, still technically the red king, mikoto was a thug from japan with the power to wield fire and flame, which went well with the fact that he is known to be the most ill-tempered of the kings. he’s definitely got a temper, he hates people who kiss his ass, and he loves a good fight. that all being said, he’s incredibly loyal and devoted to his clansmen and those he loves, and while he’s stubborn and frustrating at times, he always tries to do what’s best for them. now that he’s in terminus, he thinks even less of his status as the red king, so he just kind of remains a gang leader and causes problems that way, though his powers sometimes rear their ugly head. but, his cute bf reisi will ask him to be his guardian, which he will agree to. he’s also super lazy when all is said and done, has a dark sense of humor, and is much easier to get along with if you bring him food first. platonic his clansmen are first and foremost his closest friends, as well as a certain blue king - but shh. he’s a good friend, he’ll protect anyone that he considers close enough to be in his circle, he will absolutely fight to the death for those he loves, in fact, death doesn’t even scare him. it should, but it doesn’t. he’s not always a great conversationalist at first, usually he replies with grunts or one-liners, but he gets a crack out of people who talk a lot, and he prefers not being the one to talk. antagonistic this is very likely, he is a hothead, he gets into fights and while he’s toned that down since becoming king, that doesn’t mean he’s calm all the time. he kind of minds his own business though? and even when he is a gang leader or criminal, he's never really THAT bad. mikoto likes to imagine he has more enemies than he actually does, tbh. we’ll let him think that, he likes it that way. romantic not likely, mikoto has and will always belong to the blue king, he doesn’t really even flirt with anyone else so i’m pretty sure most people see him as very disinterested in romance or lovers. he was good at separating himself from munakata reisi before, but now that they’re back together and the pressure of being kings has lessened, maybe they’ll finally get to be a normal couple. (probably not, though lbr.) player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentyes, but check first notes ;-;
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

GILGAMESH

73 posts
fandom FATE/ZERO
species HEROIC SPIRIT
age IMMORTAL
occupation WANDERER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KOTOMINE KIREI INVOLVED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 21st 2017
status Offline
mikoto + gilgamesh
HEY HERE'S ANOTHER PLOT FOR YOU! so...i don't really know where i was going to go with this, but i just thought that since mikoto has a history of going off the deep end, gilgamesh could probably intuitively sense that he's fucked up before, and kind of....be an asshole about it. just sense that mikoto has/had a lot of darkness about him for a while, and that he gave into that darkness, and showed his true colors. right now gil would think he's living a lie here and that mikoto, you know you really wanna raze shit to the ground, right???? just, he'd want to get mikoto to do something shitty, honestly. i'm sorry, gil sucks >> and especially without kirei to be like, wtf r u doing, he's kind of being a bigger asshole. but mikoto would intrigue him, which isn't great for you mikoto, and it doesn't matter how shitty you are, gilgamesh clings to people with certain personalities and habits.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
naoto + mikoto
honestly rn i'm just hunting down my favourite characters i'm familiar with and trying to find a way to sandwich them with naoto. but mikotooooo. my babyyyyy. fkin k project (i cried at 2am because of this fkin series i binged it in a day) and idk how likely they are to actually meet, per say, but i feel like if naoto has any interaction with reisi she will probably come across mikoto? and tbh he probably kind of gives her kanji-esque vibes sometimes except he doesn't like really smol and cute fluffy things and they might get on vaguely well? even tho she's technically not meant to get on w him if hes a gang leader but he's also reisi's guardian so she might just be very ??? about the whole situation. i feel like they could exchange some banter tho. like she might have to talk to reisi about some kind of case or something and is left with mikoto for a while??? ;; sorry this is really dumb and doesn't make much sense to feel free to add or take anything away!
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

FUSHIMI SARUHIKO

36 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation bodyguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord + pm
yata misaki single
played by LEVIA
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
saru + mikoto
tfw the first thing saru probably said to mikoto was "wtf u were meant to be dead. u died." tbh. like that's what saru's gonna say to him no doubt about it. idk i don't think saru is particularly happy that mikoto gets to be munakata's guardian and stuff, because bruh, wtf, i wanted to do that, but he's content being the bodyguard to both of them because as you know he'll pretty much fight anybody. obviously saru still holds a pretty great deal of respect for suoh like, he gave him the power that got him to where he was in the k storyline and also where he is now, and obviously suoh had a great amount of power + saru respects that?? just soz he respects munakata more LOL. i'm 99% sure he's not actually aware of the relationship mikoto and munakata have, and that's probably part of the reason why he's so butthurt about the fact that mikoto's his guardian, but if he ever finds out he'll be like k then still annoyed i guess lmao. i just imagine it's a lot of exchanging vague insults but at the same time they're both so idk... bored and uncaring they're probs just like k whatever with each other LMAO??? I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS MESS??
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

YATA MISAKI

32 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation GANG LEADER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature selectively triggers gore & eye horror contact discord
single
played by TEDDY
timezone gmt+1
prefers he/his
joined April 4th 2018
status Offline
yata + mikoto
yes hello it is time. kohai checkin' in and ready to cry because HECK he knows about mikoto's death and now seeing him in elysion? alive and well? breathing and healthy? sounds like angst to me but pretty sure (and by that i mean it's obvious) that yata is gonna tackle hug the dad and just... starts crying because this is a dream right? mikoto is alive? how? why? yata knows that he's dead in his timeline.

a reunion wouldn't hurt tbh and i think it's needed. they could hang around and talk to one another and just... be HOMRAs for a minute or two, right? yata needs his HOMRA dad.
shipper
tracker
topics
RORONOA ZORO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
mikoto + zoro SUOH MIKOTOhere have another rep x rep guardian plot. so back home reisi and mikoto were on the same playing field, and it was the same for zoro and sanji, so coming here and working under the other might be kind of weird for mikoto? idk, that's irrelevant to this plot, forgive me. anyway, in case you don't know roy hates zoro and sanji, and i want zoro and zephyr peeps to be chill, and what i envisioned for him and reisi and mikoto was that they were somewhere in the middle. reisi doesn't exactly approve but is like willing to give zoro and sanji a chance. idk how or what lauz is gonna feel/say about that but that's what i offered her. that being said i think mikoto and zoro are somewhat alike, they both have bad tempers but good hearts among other things and i low key just want them to be a pair of friends that no one really saw coming if that is at all possible? what do you think? click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

TOTSUKA TATARA +

19 posts
fandom K Project
species Human
age Twenty-Two
occupation musician
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
mature Depends / no smut threads triggers just the above, i won't write smut contact pm for discord
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 30th 2018
status Offline
tatara + mikoto
I think we both know that this is a thing that needs to happen! I'm ready to cry over these boys and their reunion because I have a feeling it's going to be pretty angsty. Basically, I'm just here to shove my boy at your boy and ask who wants to start! Because I'm good either way~
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

ZACK FAIR

36 posts
fandom final fantasy 7
species human
age 25
occupation police Officer
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers none contact opie#1312
cloud single
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined June 18th 2018
status Offline
zack + mikoto
as a cop he'd come to stop whatever fight it happening but he's also kind of an air head that mikoto looking familiar would side track him so mikoto walking away without a lecture from him is totally plausiable and hilarious to me. as he figures he's friends with reisi he's going to make friends with mikoto because to him that's just obvious. then they can just run around and cause legal trouble. he is still a man of honor after all.

Add Reply
New Poll