message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

MY HEART IS LIKE A STALLION., K PROJECT / LOLITA
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

munakata reisi

You have left a galaxy of bruises across my skin And the taste of blood lingers upon my tongue. In the heat of the night our stars crashed together.

the basics

full name munakata reisi
age 24
occupation terminus representative
species human
pronouns he/his
usergroup terminus
fandom k project

the powers

so reisi's powers as king deal with control and regeneration for the most part. they're not particularly offensive, but when paired with his swordsmanship, it becomes offensive as well as defensive. its his blue aura that provides shields and cover for himself and his clansmen. he also has the ability to break illusions with ease as well as create force fields. as well, his hand to hand combat is particularly more powerful, now that he is king.

the canon

from the end of season one. THERE BE SPOILERS
for how long has your happiness been completely dependent on someone else? for how long has your life not really been your own? it could be argued that, as a king, your life would never be yours again. as a king, and the blue king at that, your job is to keep the law and order of the world around you. munakata reisi, the fourth king, the blue king. the king of order. even as a child you've tried to keep the peace because its just so much more calming than the robust and volatile nature of those around you. peace and quiet, a good book, a puzzle, some tea. that's all you need to keep you happy most days.

most days, that is, until you meet suoh mikoto.

you meet him on the playground, the boy with the dirt on his face, a bandage across his temple from who knows what, and the brightest red hair you'd ever seen. you are eight years old when you meet him, when he looks at you and your purple eyes and dark, navy hair, in your pristine clothes, sitting on the stairs. had you believed in love at first sight back then, this would have been it. he reaches out and you hold your ground, he takes your hair and ridiculously asks if you're real. you scoff at him and bat his hand away from the hanging strand of your hair. of course i'm real you answer, snappishly. he only grins.

how long has your happiness depended on suoh mikoto?

( the world without him seems so drab in comparison. )

you two grow to be friends; you hang out during school, after school, you do your homework together, you celebrate each other's birthdays. you grew up in a household more strict and pristine than what he's used to. you have an older brother, a few years older, and these days you consider him to be the more naive of the two of you. he has a family of his own, a wife, two children, and you're stuck wallowing in your internal pity. you can't afford to do so, but you do it anyway. fate hasn't truly been kind to you and, most days, you wonder when things will finally look up.

however, because you are who you are, you power through. you, as the blue king, run SCEPTER4--a special organization, like a police force, in your section of japan. becoming a king, well, that was a mistake. the slate chose you in a moment of duress, when you were trying to save you and your older brother from near-death. sometimes you wonder if it made the proper choice and if the slate had a mind of its own. it tore you and mikoto apart and you'll never forgive it for that. however, its also given you the power to do the one thing you've always wanted to do; make a difference.

your parents were the straight-laced type, rich; raised their two sons to be respectful. your father, almost militant, taught you and your older brother how to use a sword, how to fight hand-to-hand, and with his military training, he taught you two well. your mother, sweet and caring, but also somewhat guarded where it really counted, you learned a lot from her about self-control. you and your brother were both very confident, independent, and highly trained children--your parents were proud. you, as well, were the genius in the family, in almost all subjects, and some not even taught in school. what you weren't good at was people--that was your brother's expertise. not that you weren't the same kind of charming, but that charm turned into sarcasm at the drop of a hat. that was what you were really good at, sarcasm. that, and being smug about everything you were good at.

maybe things don't really change that much after all.

there's never been time in your life for regret, its something that your father has taught you is only a sign of weakness and cannot be tolerated. against yourself and your better judgment, you do regret, and your regret weighs heavily on you when you think no one can see you. you regret the choices you've been forced t make for so many years.

you regret that you and suoh becoming kings changed you both. you regret that you never had the courage to tell him what he meant to you when you were younger. for what it was worth, you thought he know. you could have sworn he knew, but words are more powerful than your assumptions. you should have said something.

years later and things were unfolding in a way you didn't want them to. one of mikoto's clansmen was dead and you were doing everything you could to look into it. however, some part of you knew you'd never really be enough to stop him. you hoped you could be. you hoped he could be calm, for you. you had hoped so ardently that he could see what it was doing to him and, in turn, what his madness was doing to you. in the end, you've always just been a little bit too hopeful, too 'glass half full'; strange that the world hasn't tainted you beyond all reason. as he sought out his friend's killer, you tried to do the same.

you tried to be enough for him.

he was too far gone, in the end. you knew that you'd have to come to terms with what he was bringing himself to do, what he'd make you do in the end. some part of you both knew how things would wind up. your sword of damocles was always so much stronger than his, it seemed--the red king that didn't want to be a king at all. so, while it tore your heart apart, you did what you had to. you'll always do what you have to--for the good of many far outweigh the good of the few. you were willing to sacrifice your own happiness, your heart, to save japan from mikoto's rage.

you've written his memory into your mind, burned it there, and that's where it has to stay for now. because he's gone and there's nothing to change that. as things drew tighter and tighter in that battle at the school, you knew what you had to do. you both knew what you had to do. you wanted to save him, but you just weren't enough.

it took him dying to admit that you were not strong. frankly, you always knew the two of you weren't a good match--he's volatile and impulsive, you are calm and calculated. you were so sure, however, that you could be the one to save him. of everyone on the entire planet, you were so sure he'd listen to you. he refused to even try--you wanted him to do it (for me, do it for me) but even that hadn't persuaded him. but even though you weren't a good match you were still...something. it was the only something that you and him could be.

you regret not being strong enough to save him.

summary

reisi here comes from k project wherein he reigns as the fourth king, the blue king. what does that mean? pretty simple, he was chosen by the mysterious dresden slate to be one of the colored kings of the world. the powers granted to him deal with control and order, they aren't particularly offensive, more for defense, but he's super great with his sword, so that's his offense. back in his world he was part of an elite force who's job it was to look after the other kings in the area (namely the red king) and make sure all laws were being upheld. since coming here, he first took a job as an officer and, when the representative job opened up, he was put up for it. reisi is very controlled, calm, almost stoic at times. he does everything with dignity, head held high, and he doesn't have a super wide range of emotions--he's also pretty smug sometimes. but usually he's just very professional and, if you show some respect, he doesn't mind showing it back. he can get really mouthy when he wants to be, though.

platonic

he's not too hard to befriend, but he is somewhat closed off, and people find him intimidating. he's very sophisticated and loves a lot of finer things, but he is also kind of a dork to be honest. he loves reading, also really likes poetry, though he won't say as much. he's pretty laid-back, sarcastic and witty, not entirely open, but it depends on how you meet and whatnot. i'm super willing to try and get him to be a little bit more open, since this isn't his world and he's pretty alone lol he went through a whole lot back in his world which included losing someone super, super important to him. but if you can manage to get close enough, despite the fact he appears a bit intimidating, he's actually quite amusing.

antagonistic

he's all about law and order, so if you're breaking the law, he's not interested in you. he's the representative here in terminus, and he's just a little bit vigilante, even. he's also hella sarcastic and whatnot, so i don't doubt that he'll say some shit to make people just...not at all interested in him. newsflash though: he doesn't care. so he says things that he knows will piss people off, isn't bothered by it when they do get annoyed. he's basically spent his whole life being part of a really sarcastic push and pull with a certain friend of his, so that's just how he does things. either way, he's not afraid to speak his mind, and he will, without solicitation.

romantic

WELP. he's pretty much been in love with someone for a long ass time, so he won't be giving it up to anyone else. feel free to be flirtatious because that's fun, and he may flirt back, just depends on how he feels. but he's super taken in the long run by some dumb red king. i dunno, i think his name is mikoto or some shit. i do, however, take AU everything...as you all know ;D

the player

alias lolita
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yes

notes

i'll RP just about anything and that includes gore, violence, drugs, sex, just about everything in between. if you want to ask what sorts of things i'm into, drop me a line, i promise i won't be disturbed. i do love darker things (and smut, i RP a lot of smut) that i never get a chance to play out, so if you want to do something dark--AU or otherwise--just let me know!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
naoto + reisi
i'm 99% sure i'm gonna plot with nearly every single one of your characters bc you play a lot of my faves??? idk how likely it is that naoto might ever meet reisi (tbfh they look like they could be related smh) but if they did meet, i think they'd get on really well? they have similar work ethics and she respects the hell out of him, so she'd always be super polite and the like with him and make sure that she does everything right around him? and be super serious about reporting stuff to him should the need ever arise. they might not be friends, as such, but at least work together fairly well and have a good professional relationship i guess?? i'm trying to spew words and failing tbh so feel free to change anything!
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
naoto + reisi
tbh i always had a k x persona headcanon that naoto would be in scepter4 so that totally works tbh. i suppose it might actually take some time for her to consider him a kind of big brother figure bc you know, he's a very important person in terms of the world + she figures she's p insignificant in that regard, but i guess she'd feel obligated to tell him that she's a girl if they got to that point too. idk how perceptive reisi is about these things...?? but i'm 100% down for big brother reisi tbfh that'd make me v v hap.

shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

FUSHIMI SARUHIKO

36 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation bodyguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord + pm
yata misaki single
played by LEVIA
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
saru + dad
hi dad.

jk but we both know munakata is basically saru's new dad lbr. so obvs saru got to elysion, and he was like, the fuck is this bs. but he probably saw munakata's face somewhere or another and was like k let's go there because that's easy enough??? and then he saw suoh and was like excuse ME? i imagine saru got a bit huffy that mikoto is his guardian, but now munakata just has to deal with a grumpy saru basically being like weLL they gotta fight me before they get to either of you (basically he wants first blood lbr). obviously?? saru's from the missing kings timeline so he's probably like "do u... not know this" and rather bemused at the fact he knows a bit more about the future than the other two do, but he's probably already sussed out different timelines exist and stuff like that, so he's just like kwhatever i won't spoiler things for u LMAO. i just think they settled back into the same routine they had before and the same banter/teasing munakata had towards saru and shit. basically can we just develop the father/son relationship + maybe have saru beat some people up and munakata scolds him bc obvs saru's like weLL I DON'T HAVE YATA TO FIGHT lmao. this is a mess help me i love this series so much

shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

YATA MISAKI

32 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation GANG LEADER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature selectively triggers gore & eye horror contact discord
single
played by TEDDY
timezone gmt+1
prefers he/his
joined April 4th 2018
status Offline
reisi + yata
hey there munakata, it's me, ya boi.
pretty sure reisi has heard of that small gang that's been lurking around in terminus and it might be a bit suspicious. but fret not, that gang might just be a bunch of vigilantes or people that work under their own nose for the sake of the district, who knows.

but anyways. i think that both yata and reisi might clash against one another and it just might be a bit awkward too. especially since yata is from a future timeline and honestly, the reunion with saru didn't work well either so... welp.

maybe it's because of the gang that they finally meet or saru has told him about yata, who knows. and i think once yata realizes how close reisi is with mikoto, he starts getting that protector instinct and is just like "don't u dare hurtin' my dad or i'm gonna hurt u, blue punk." yata must protect his dad at all costs lol.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

YATA MISAKI

32 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation GANG LEADER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature selectively triggers gore & eye horror contact discord
single
played by TEDDY
timezone gmt+1
prefers he/his
joined April 4th 2018
status Offline
reisi + yata
'k 'k so. their interactions are gonna be p much interesting, mostly 'cause future yutter Has Seen Some Shit™. he probably wouldn't talk much about what he's seen or how HIS versions of the people were and how they are now here at elysion. in fact he's trying to acknowledge the fact that there's some time shenanigans that just make everything more complicated.

i think... that yata would be a bit uh... cautious about reisi but slowly starts to accept him, even though it'd take time. he would do it for mikoto's sake, maybe even for saru's and his own, who knows. yata has a hard time trusting the blues but i think he'd get over it somehow. time would heal wounds is what the saying is or so.

anyways, yata already has the feeling that mikoto would be around, not sure how but... i think it's more his intuition or his aura, who knows. but well, he'd be very delighted and happy to see mikoto alive and despite the circumstanced he'd be thankful to reisi to actually bring him to his dad. he'd rely on reisi from time to time and maybe he'd try to get a liking on his second dad too. patchwork families are always a mess haha.

but yes, i want some family stuff, yata relying on reisi whenever mikoto wouldn't be around or have the time. i think yata would distance himself from his gang too from time to time, because they were like his... family when he didn't have one when he arrived at elysion. no one from HOMRA seems to be there (aside from mikoto but he wouldn't know it before) and he just met saru. things are quite messy for him and now seeing that reisi is there and he'd take him to mikoto... he feels like his family is growing again, even though it might be a bit messy and/or dysfunctional at first.

yata would accept reisi one day, but for now he'd take it with a little grain of salt as usual.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

ZACK FAIR

36 posts
fandom final fantasy 7
species human
age 25
occupation police Officer
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers none contact opie#1312
cloud single
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined June 18th 2018
status Offline
zack + reisi
zack would be confused honestly thinking they were already friends. if they crossed paths he'd always have a smile and a wave for him. you aren't the worst boss' boss he's ever had his previous ones tried to turn him to a monster/kill him so as far as he's concerned he's won already in terms of who's in charge. He will totally ask him out to some friendly after work drinks from time to time.
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

TOTSUKA TATARA +

19 posts
fandom K Project
species Human
age Twenty-Two
occupation musician
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
mature Depends / no smut threads triggers just the above, i won't write smut contact pm for discord
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 30th 2018
status Offline
tatara + reisi
I love the idea of them being a family so much??? Like that's literally all I could ever ask for and listen, Tatara is going to take all the pictures of these two? Because gdi he thinks they're cute and he'll make them a scrapbook for their anniversary or something. but basically, yes yes yes I want this very badly! Did you want to start it? I know you probably have a lot of other things on your plate though so there's obviously no rush, or if you want me to start it!
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

TOTSUKA TATARA +

19 posts
fandom K Project
species Human
age Twenty-Two
occupation musician
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
mature Depends / no smut threads triggers just the above, i won't write smut contact pm for discord
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 30th 2018
status Offline
tatara + reisi
Awwww Reisiii ;; But seriously, that would make Tatara so happy?? Just seeing them happy and Reisi liking the scrapbook is definitely a plus! Also, in terms of Tatara catching on- oh definitely!! He followed Mikoto around enough to definitely pick up on that. So he's probably just 'I knew it would work out! ^.^' to Reisi. In terms of what I want to do- I'm down for anything. Maybe they meet for coffee or something and just chat about life or Mikoto or something. Or Reisi could come across Tatara playing if you wanted it to be their first encounter.
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

TOTSUKA TATARA +

19 posts
fandom K Project
species Human
age Twenty-Two
occupation musician
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 30th 2018
status Offline
tatara + reisi
i'M READY FOR REISI TO MOM. I'm going to assume they were aware of each other but probably never formally met, so I'd definitely be down for them to formally meet! so like a chance meeting where they can get acquainted would be really nice!! sorry this took me so long to reply to Dx If you would like to start that would be great ~ if not i can get to it at some point! <3

Add Reply