message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

://initializing combat, RWBY / PRO
shipper
tracker
topics
PENNY POLENDINA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
#pen-error { font: 27px roboto; color: #82e76c; font-weight: 900; text-align: right; margin-right: 20px; } #pen-error subb { font: 9px lato; color: #323232; font-weight: 400; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; display: block; margin-top: -7px; } #pen-text { width: 130px; font: 11px tinos; text-align: justify; line-height: 105%; margin: 60px 60px 60px 10px; }whisk away your heartsighpenny polendina my mouth could say the functionsevery thing from meaning to timeto the way airplanes mimic birdsbut never could it find those words basics the basics full namepenny polendinaageappears sixteenoccupationmilitary cadetspeciesandroidpronounsshe/herusergroupterminusfandomrwby the powers penny is an android with superhuman strength and above average speed and agility. she wields a set of swords that she controls using metallic strings attached to each one that can be maneuvered by her hands. a circle of these swords can be used to create an energy beam that she can use to attack or boost herself forward, and she can use more than one set of circles at once with now issues. penny is also the first nonhuman to have an aura so you could say she has something of a soul inside her as well! other that that, she'd got your standard robot abilities such as being more perceptive and stuff like that. the canon just before she dies in volume 3 episode 9 freestyle ://error codeprocess interruptedthere's a difference between other girls and you, and you knew it ever since you woke up the first time, knew it every single day you were up ever since then because there was no way you could forget about it. normal girls, human girls, are born. but that wasn't you; you were made, and were it not for the synthetic skin that covers up all the metal underneath, covered up who you really and truly were, everyone would know your secret.secrecy was a priority from day one. your dad and mr. ironwood had reinforced that idea from the very start, that you weren't to tell a soul about what you were because people might not understand it yet, might even be afraid of you because of it. dad was more concerned for your safety and wanted to protect you, even though you tried your best to reassure him that you would be just fine. you weren't perfected at first, weren't ready to see the world yet, and mr. ironwood wanted to make sure that the timing for it was right, that you were ready everyone to see and know just what you meant for humanity, wanted to make sure you were up for the tremendous task on your shoulders. that time was so lonely and you itched to go out when it got harder and harder to manage, but you understood it in a way and kept going regardless. you wanted to help them, wanted to help protect people from the grimm and any other threat that was wrought upon them, but you also wanted more than just that.what was it like to be a regular human? what was it like to be a normal girl? what was it like to be able to go outside and not have to lie to everyone you met if you could meet them at all in the first place? you had no clue, and you were sure you never would either. there was nothing to be done about that, and it would undo everything both your dad and mr. ironwood had set out to do with you in the first place. some days, you weren't even sure if you would ever be able to tell anyone the truth about yourself. it felt like such a burden sometimes, when you yearned to be more normal or to just be able to go out and explore to your heart's content. everyone was so protective of you. if you could breathe, it would be suffocating to live under so much pressure, but you took it in stride. you didn't have an issue with what you were made for, didn't have a problem with being made for combat purposes. in that light, you were more than a little proud of yourself.and then, you met ruby, and it felt like your whole world had shifted on its axis. you thought you were doing what you were made for when you offered to help ruby find her friend, thought you were fulfilling your purpose when you fought for a good cause. mr. ironwood didn't think so, and he wasn't very happy about what you had done, no matter how much you wanted to plead your case. the thing about living know what you were made for was that, after a while, you just got used to it, which made you not protest very much when he put his foot down. you had already disobeyed both your dad and him just by being in vale in the first place, even more so when you talked to ruby more than you were supposed to. you were just so happy, though, happy that someone could call you a friend for the first time in your life. it was all you had wanted, but you also didn't want to make dad unhappy at the same time.so, when you saw ruby again, you ran from her, ran because you weren't supposed to talk to her, weren't supposed to talk to anyone. you weren't here to make friends. seeing ruby so concerned about you broke your resolve, though. you could only apologize to dad and mr. ironwood in your head as you confided part of the truth to her. you didn't like to lie to anyone, not for any reason. up until now, you weren't really lying you were just. choosing not to speak the truth. keeping your mouth shut because no one outside of the people who were more involved had ever asked. omitting the truth wasn't really lying, right? it wasn't lying if it just never came up at all. that's what mr. ironwood wanted. it was never supposed to come up.but you told the truth anyway, unable to bear it any longer because ruby just wasn't going to take anything else for an answer. you didn't feel pressured because you wanted to be honest from the very start. nobody else had to know that you had spilled the beans, told ruby that you weren't a normal girl. it was getting closer and closer to the time when everyone was going to know anyway. surely it was fine to tell ruby about it? you couldn't really hide how your skin had torn anyway, and mr. ironwood didn't have to know about you being with anyone besides yourself. you'd already not talked about yourself before by omission so it was kind of the same thing. kind of.either way, you had to get back on track, and nobody had to know if you had secretly waved to ruby every now and then or had talked to her for a little bit too. you were here for the vytal festival to battle student from the other kingdoms and academies, and to put your foot in the door, in a sense. dad couldn't come, but you could at least make mr. ironwood proud of you, especially if you won in the end. going all out wasn't an option, no, but you could still have fun with it either way, and testing out your abilities was always a plus. training outside of training and all that.you still thought it would be fun when you went up against pyrrha nikos. it was hard to not know who she was, with her face everywhere and after hearing about her from mr. ironwood. she was famous, and you were more than happy to have a match up with her. you had no reason to suspect that anything would go awry, no reason to think that maybe - just maybe - this match was going to be anything other than that. just a match between two skilled people in an effort to win against the other. even as your swords were coming back to you with a force you had yet to come across yet did you think that anything was different. the moment when the strings attached to your swords came in contact with you, though, knowing how fast they were coming toward you, you only had seconds to do anything about it. only seconds, and you didn't think you could react fast enough for that.your own swords were passing you, the metallic strings attached to them flying at you and then--nothing. nothing happened. you opened your eyes and you were somewhere else entirely. you hadn't seen much of the world or the other kingdoms before, but you were sure that this was not home. the air felt too different, the scenery was too different. you didn't know anyone here, and this certainly was not the tournament grounds.the first thing you did, in this brand new world that you had never seen before, was call out for your dad.://error codeprocess terminated shipper summary penny was created by her dad with the help of james ironwood to be the first nonhuman entity to have an aura with the goal of protecting the people of remnant from the grimm and other such dangers. while she accepted this facet of her life, she still felt unsatisfied by it since she had to keep her identity a secret from everyone and had no friends bc of it, unable to really talk to anyone about much of anything. that all started to change when she met ruby and became friends with her. penny started out very much unknowing when it came to social norms and how to behave normally around others since she hadn't really interacted with anyone on an remotely casual level between her dad and ironwood either wanting to protect her or wanting to make sure she was kept a secret, so she's very excited to have ruby as a friend at first. she does start to mellow out more as time goes on and she has more exposure to the outside world tho. she was about to be unveiled to the world when she, unfortunately, was killed during the vytal tournament but hey i took her from before that happened so it doesn't count!!! other than that penny is just a robot girl who wants to be more like a real girl so like. please do that for me i'm dying on the inside. platonic give her exactly a million friends. all she wants is friends. but yeah like there was one point when she was like a little over enthusiastic about the concept of friends so it could be pretty awk to interact with her. i'm not saying that couldn't still be the case but she's mellowed out a whole lot from her first appearance so don't worry about like her getting in your face or anything like that. while penny does accept what her role was to be, she still wanted to be more like a human girl with friends and all the stuff being a normal person entailed so we're def gonna be playing that angle here. take her out to do normal stuff. she doesn't talk about doing her nails and talking about boys but she's v adaptable so she'd be happy to do literally anything as long as it was with someone she thought of as a friend. which tbh would be anyone who talked to her for long enough lbr. she's obvs gonna be very excited to see her fellow rwby castmates (esp ruby, her first ever friend sob) that she knows and would be more than happy to get to know the ones she doesn't. either way please be her friend!!! she's dead in canon let me have this!!! antagonistic listen. listen. if you think you can take her on you can try, but she can make swords come out of her back i'm just Saying. she might be very small but she's very tough and she won't back down from a fight, esp if one of her friends happens to be involved in it. she's v protective so be aware of that if you wanna come at her while she's out on the town with a buddy or something bc she's prob gonna kick your butt if you start some shit. also i mean look at her do you really wanna hit this small child bc that would be bad. the people who love penny are just as protective over her so you're not just gonna be dealing with her if you pick a fight. :/ other than that, penny is not looking to have this kind of relationship with anyone since she's more focused on being a normal person so like you would literally have to start shit with her first for anything to happen in this regard. i'm just saying she's a tough little cookie tho. she's cute but she can kick a lot of butt when she really wants to. romantic since penny was more focused on making friends than anything else, i doubt she thought a whole lot about this, even if she did mention talking about boys. i feel like she views that as something she could do to be normal rather than like something she feels like she really wants to do if that makes sense? either way, depending on how things go, i can see penny dating pretty much anyone if the circumstances are right, but the typical two year age gap applies here with me just like all my other characters who are minors or look like minors. in regards to what i ship with her canonically tho, lowkey i ship her with ruby since the two of them had the most interaction out of anyone penny talked to, but tbh she doesn't really have much of an idea of what dating or romance is like so it's something she will have to learn about first off no matter what. i don't want her to go in blind, but flirting with her could be amusing if you wanted to do that. all this girl has ever really wanted is friends so the idea of more than that is like kind of mind boggling to her tbh?? people who you can be more than friends with? wow. how does that even happen. but yeah. i'm down to do fluffy stuff with her both in canon and in au esp with the rwby cast so hmu if you have any ideas for me! penny would be super cute as a gf so like come and make me cry i guess. player the player aliasprotimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentnot with this character notes i have no triggers that need to be named, but if something comes up i'll let you know. please note that i only want to do shipping/mature threads with players who are over 18.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
WINTER SCHNEE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
WINTER + PENNY PENNY POLENDINA you're totally spot on with winter being left out of the loop about penny, but that doesn't mean they didn't interact or anything. i imagine that ironwood has probably asked winter to watch his 'student' while he was busy. and during that time i'm sure winter has answered many curious questions from penny, teaching her little things here and there in the process! so i would love that now penny is under winter's direct supervision as a cadet, winter will take her mentoring role to another level (like with more focus on combat) and also become the big sister figure and information source for penny. like if it gets to it she will probably mom the heck out of penny and make sure she's got her lunch or even be prepared for the military and stuff!!!but seeing as we don't see winter when the vytal festival tournaments actually began, i've actually imagined that winter saw what happened during the fight through a tv broadcast to atlas. in a thread with pyrrha, winter knows about what happened so maybe we could do that with penny too??and god bless penny for being accustomed to stoic military types because she's definitely going to run into that aspect with winter! although i'm 100% sure that with time winter won't be so strict and really care for and protect penny too~ it'll be super cute!did you have anything in mind for as to how they'd first meet in elysion? maybe winter's out scouting cadets and then she sees penny and is floored by her fighting abilities (because i don't think she's seen penny fight since they only chatted before)!! what do you think? c: click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
WINTER SCHNEE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
WINTER + PENNY PENNY POLENDINA i'm gonna go off the assumption that if papa polendina saw what happened to penny on atlas news, then winter would have definitely seen it and so the first thing winter is going to say when seeing penny again is like "omg you're okay T A T;;" and then we can cry forever. but i can also forsee winter maybe not telling her what happened right away and then vowing to protect her so that nothing bad ever happens to her again rip,,oh god i'm not prepared for this either pro idk what to tell your robot daughter ;; but i'd love it if winter would be like doing her usual work, then had to go scout cadets and then suddenly she hears "SALUTATIONS OH HAI WINTER!! :D" and what do you know it's penny!!!! omg i live for that pun lmao but!! i would be honored if winter could help penny mentally prepare herself for what's to come with pyrrha,, i mean winter has run into pyrrha too but she'll try her best!! i can go ahead and start up this one if you'd like~
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER
species HUMAN
age TWENTY FIVE
occupation MECHANIC
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
keith & lance currently dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 26th 2016
status Offline
penny + shiro
winter is big sis, but what about shiro as big bro?! he's already got his hands full with the paladins, BUT i think he can add room for one more. i definitely think if he saw penny he'd instantly want to protect her and then like.. be totally awed that she can basically hold her own in a fight because she doesn't look like she could. i also think he wouldn't really care that she was a robot? like he's seen so much shit as a paladin that he wouldn't bat an eye and would likely just think that that was the species she was if he found out about it??? plus i think they could bond over the fact that he has his prosthetic arm too. so they've both been through some Shit and both have things about them that have shaped who they are now, so friends? he'd def want to look out for her like all the time lol.
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

SUN WUKONG

46 posts
fandom RWBY
species FAUNUS
age EIGHTEEN
occupation ENTERTAINER / THIEF
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
neptune vasilias infatuated with
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
penny + sun
idr if sun was there to see what happened to penny, but i do remember that they met the one time with ruby and they got along really well. i think since they both have very sunny dispositions (pun not intended rip) that they just easily get along? like they don't even really have to be best friends, but they could still get lunch and talk about everything under the sun. so maybe like idk not fair weather friends, but not super best friends? idk i just want the rwby kids to bond and all have cute lives together ;-;

Add Reply
New Poll