message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

⊰ ICE ❄ QUEEN ⊱, RWBY / VI
shipper
tracker
topics
WINTER SCHNEE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
x
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
REISI + WINTER
reisi doesn't purposefully try and intimidate anyone, its just that his like...sophisticated nature, the way he holds himself, has always really thrown people off. he actually loves when he's not intimidating to the average, everyday person xD that being said, she'd remind him a lot of his best friend, so he'd have an easier time being really personable with her. reisi himself is also used to being a strategist and his organization was like a militant organization, so he's got a lot of experience with that too. but i definitely think they could get along really well cause people think the same things about her--that she's cold, unfeeling, intimidating, stuck-up--that they feel about him. so that's a lot of common ground! plus they both use rapiers and have really similar fighting styles and whatnot. there's a lot that's similar and i think it'd be pretty nice for reisi to find someone that also reminds him of himself, cause he used to feel really outcast from even his family way back when. EITHER WAY! i like this idea, they'll be sweet c:
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

JEAN HAVOC

62 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY NINE
occupation WEAPONS DEALER
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
roy mustang currently dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
winter + havoc
uhm please these two need to be best friends. they have so much in common and he would definitely flirt with her hard core - she's his type. though, atm, he's a lot more serious with roy than he used to be, so his flirting might be toned way down. but even just hanging out with her and talking about winter a lot makes roy jealous because he knows of havoc's past playboy type of nature (even if he could never get past a first date lol). i definitely think that they would have a lot of fun comparing stories and figuring out what else they have in common. i feel like the only people that buy weapons (for legal purposes) are the representatives and their militaries, so i can see him having to deal with winter a lot as the military liaison and working for the representative of terminus. i need to update havoc's info, but he's also the rep. guardian for halcyon, so they also have that in common, both being rep. guardians LOL. just them being really good, cute friends together tbh.
shipper
tracker
topics
CAMILLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
camilla + winter WINTER SCHNEEi have always felt that we should do more things together because i really do love your chars and we don't have anything. so here i am to plot with another one of your babies. and i apologize in advance because i don't know where this idea came from but it struck me and i ended up being so about it. anyway though here is the idea: roy and reisi in attempt to get their guardian's out more decide to set these two up on a blind date, whether they meant for it to be platonic or romantic is up in the air because with roy you never really know at times. but anyway, i really wanted to play them out going out with one another and having dinner or doing something else, idk. so it would just be cool to see their interactions and what comes of it. if you like this idea lmk and we can def start a thread for it~ click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
CAMILLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
camilla + winter WINTER SCHNEEyay! i'm glad to finally do things with you too and that you liked the idea. okay so i got a better idea for the setting, thanks for pushing me to think more in depth. what if their reps paid for like a couple's retreat thing or spa weekend for the pair of them and scheduled all these things for them to do like, mani/pedis, couples massage, seaweed wraps, facials, hair styles, etc, and at the end of the night it's the dinner ya know. so they basically had to spend all weekend with one another, either getting along or not getting along xD click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll