message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

JUST A TOUCH OF YOUR LOVE, Cardia Beckford / Code: realize
shipper
tracker
topics
CARDIA BECKFORD

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
#car-title { font: 25px 'Cookie', cursive; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -.2px; margin: 5px 15px 0px 15px; } #car-sub { width: 125px; font: 9px 'News Cycle', sans-serif; text-align: justify; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -5px; } #car-app { font: 11px 'IBM Plex Serif', serif; text-align: justify; margin: 15px; }whisk away your heartsighcardia beckford Can you see me glowing? that's how I feelAnd I'm not afraid to fade into emotions. basics the basics full namecardia beckford agetwenty-eightoccupationfashion designer/rep. personal assistantspecieshomunculuspronounsshe/herusergroupcascatafandomcode: realize the powers Cardia is a homunculus that was created through her father's experiments. She bears a set of gemstones embedded in her chest that form the horologium, the source of her power. These stones act as her heart, her source of life, but they also are the source of her poison. She emits a poison that will kill others if kept in a small enough space for a prolonged period of time (depending on the size of the area, a few days will do it). Her power, however, is most potent through touch. If her skin comes into contact with anything untreated, she will melt it and if it is living, it will die painfully. She does, however, have a wardrobe treated against her own poison, as well as other amenities. She typically remains gloved and dresses conservatively enough to have most of her skin covered from boots to collar. Her hair does not give off the poison as it is already dead.She is trained in hand to hand combat, evasion, uses smoke and light bombs as necessary, and is generally familiar with technology. Cardia is also in possession of a small corgi named Sisi. the canon Chapter eight of the visual novel. At the end of this chapter, Cardia makes the decision to flee from the mansion owned by Saint-Germain and inhabited by Lupin's team. She decided she is too much of a danger to all of them and discloses how she killed Elaine to Saint-Germain before she departs. Her choice to flee is to not only protect everyone she cares for but to try and allow them to move on beyond her troubles. freestyle sheltered soulOh endless riverAs you transcendPlease take me with youFar from this land"Cardia, my beloved daughter. When you awaken, humanity will have to take its first steps down a blessed path that ultimately leads to the truth. You will lead the people from gods cradle to the expansive world of knowledge. Cardia, it all begins with you... but, because I love you, I must keep love from you. You will be alone.. forever. You must never know love. You must live in isolation. The more to learn of love.. the more you will be made to suffer."... "Because you... are a monster." Her earliest memory-- and the only one she had of her father. Kept away from the world, these words were all she had to define herself by, to live by, for if she defied the one thing she was told, what worth did she have?In a way, she had little more than that of a child. As a creation, she remembered little more past the two years of her existence, but she had lost sight of this. She believed she had retreated into sorrow, to only knowing the confines of her mansion in Wales, because a monster she was. She had made a single mistake, a one time venture into the outside world, and was seen as nothing more than that one word when she lost a shoe and burned the very earth below. Stones hurled her way, words that cut to her bone, she fled only to be chased, to be hunted. Desperation and despair took hold and for the first time, a gentle voice reached out and stole her away from destructive thoughts and concerns she could do nothing about. For once, she was not alone.It mattered not how Cardia attempted to scare her away, prevent her from tending to her wounds as she would be hurt by the encounter, Elaine would proceed to give Cardia shelter, a place to rest her head and heal her weary soul. She was family, the mother she never knew, the love she never had from her father. Elaine and her daughter Etty took away the loneliness that had been all Cardia ever knew and in turn, she aided them with medicines and showed them the truth of her soul: she was the farthest thing from a monster. However, nothing good lasted for Cardia-- eventually, all would wither and die.When it became known that Elaine was harboring Cardia, keeping her safe and sheltered, the townsfolk once more attempted to harm her, believing there was nothing honest about her. If Elaine was kind to her, it must be manipulation and fear. Though Elaine protested, wanting nothing but to prove Cardia's innocence, the mob led by their priest only accepted one kind of proof: a test.Cardia and Elaine were to coexist together in a cave, a stone rolled in front to keep them in, and if they both lived after a week, the priest would rescind all claims of Cardia being a monster and everyone would leave her alone. Everything started out smoothly, the two living together, Elaine soothing Cardia and telling her stories, but eventually, things took a turn for the worse. The poison in Cardia's body slowly seeped out and Elaine fell ill. As soon as Cardia realized, she began to use her poison to burn through the rock which kept them in, but as stone deteriorated, so did Elaine. She passed before the light shone through, her last wish bequeathed to Cardia before she died.Cardia sought to fulfill this wish but Elaine's death caused her daughter Etty to turncoat on Cardia, thus she fled. She was a monster-- to Etty, to the townsfolk, and to herself. Her father had been right, she could never know love, and so would she continue to live in isolation until she passed.stolen goodsPlease take my handI will go gentlyYour arms around meYou'll be my manNot every intention can be carried out. To be kept from the world, the reality of her existence now clear as crystal to Cardia, that was all she now wished for. She would never hurt anyone like the had done to Elaine again and never again cause the dismay and disdain she saw color Etty's expression when she learned Cardia had failed. No, if the world never saw or heard from her again then she would be happy. The only happiness she could ever know. Cardia did her best to keep herself locked away, her family's old estate-- their castle in Wales-- the only location she would ever see. The princess locked in her tower, the monster trapped in her cage. No one else would die this way.Not until she was whisked away.But there were no ill intentions to speak of, not when Arsene Lupin claimed his treasure from the bewildered royal guard of Queen Victoria. They sought to bring her to the queen, to offer up her power, and Lupin sought to gift her with freedom and life, the promise to grant her wishes and make her one dream come true. Such kindness had only been gifted to her once and though she had been reluctant, Lupin and his team had proven themselves able to keep the monster at bay, to even let her true potential shine. She could be labeled a refuge, hidden away from Queen Victoria and her men. She could be seen as a threat, highly sought after by the mysterious Twilight soldiers. Yet, for once, Cardia felt the freedom of choosing her own path, finding new labels for herself, a new life. Living like that, searching for who she was, for her father who must have known much more than anyone else, it let her evolve, bloom into her true role. The one label which would matter.But it was tragedy and despair which were destined to set in first.the final dollThe leaves are changin'I cross this roadTo make my last walkIn that warm sunshineIt was not out rightly apparent. As she was led through Steel London on Saint-Germain's arm, trained in science and combat by Frankenstein and Van Helsing respectively, and taught to fend for herself with careful self preservation, Cardia began to see the hope she had once longed for in the world. Elaine had been a tragedy and while regret still ate away at Cardia, she saw light within those who cared not for the poison in her veins, but offered unwavering help regardless. She was outfitted in a new wardrobe, all treated against her poison, silverware, bedding, anything she could need, she was provided with, even the companionship of a little corgi named Sisi. And as she learned to earn money, to interact as a human woman, she learned that she was human, underneath every terrible thing about herself, every fear she harbored. There was a quickened rhythm in her chest when she caught Lupin staring, a faint flush in her cheeks when the others bestowed kindness upon her. By all accounts, she was nothing but herself now.Good things came to an end.As the poison Cardia radiated began to draw the attention of the royal guard, even the inspection of Herlock Sholmes being employed by her majestry, and the threat of Twilight looming ever closer, Cardia drew closer to information about her father and the studies he left behind. The truth grew closer, she grew anxious, and when she confronted it, she lost her grip on everything good she had come by. She was a doll. A homunculus. The only success of all her father's expiriments but certainly not his only attempt. She was one of six hundred and sixty six. The other forms of her life-- some beautiful, but some mutated beyond recognition-- surrounded her in large cylinders of glass, and just how fake, how monstrous she was set in.To pour salt into her gaping wounds was Finis, the young boy who proclaimed himself her younger brother, who spoke of her father with familiarity. He emerged, spoke smugly, taunting Cardia, before attempting to sway her, pull her under his wing. It was their fathers wish, she was meant to be a monster, an emotionless doll. Yet her heart, however figurative, still beat rapidly. It accelerated as Saint-Germain's calm demeanor shifted as he pulled a knife on Finis and held it to his throat.So they all ran, splitting and reconvening at the mansion. Cardia wished to leave those revelations behind, to put the person she never wished to be to rest and let her sleep with the other six hundred sixty five dolls. She could not. She was left to stew over everything she had come to realize, all the imperfections in her blood, the fate she was meant for.She had to escape, to leave everyone behind. When no one had disturbed her, entered her room in that mansion in Wales, she had been safe, so had everyone else. She had to leave, take her place as a recluse monster, die without any of her ties to the world.She wasn't the only one to have found a new person in the mess. The emotions she had grown, the attachments she felt. The task of leaving had been easier than she believed it could be. Staying lost? It would be a tough fight to win. shipper summary Altruistic at heart, Cardia sees the very best of the world and desires to bring these visions forth amid confrontations with greed and destruction. Her dreams are rather idealistic which stems greatly from Cardia’s own naivete. Having been both kept away from the world and raised to believe she was a monster unworthy of love, Cardia tends to be very new to every experience and lacks a lot of worldly knowledge. This causes her to rely strongly on her beliefs and instincts and on the information which she accrues from the people she meets following her escape from her battered palace in Wales and the royal guard that sought to kidnap her. This influences her choices and views of the world, often confused or unsure of her own emotions and what path is the correct one for her to take. She could be easily influenced if under the control of the wrong hands but she also bears a strong will and a desire for self-discovery and self-preservation. She wishes to live a long and happy life but does not believe she deserves her desires due to the poison that runs through her veins and seeps from her skin.Cardia’s self worth is quite low due to this belief she was raised upon, told she could never be selfish enough to know love or suffering would surely follow in her wake. She is quite sensitive on the topic of her poison in terms of how destructive it is which has caused her to greatly desire the touch of another in the most innocent of manners. However, due to how she values her self or rather does not and her will for the world to be peaceful and face no harm from her, she puts the greater good first to the extend of being willing to sacrifice herself if it made good for the monstrous power inside her.Having been alone all her life until her escape, Cardia exhibits great joy at keeping the company of others and acquainting herself with new faces. Each conversation, each new thing she learns about a person and about life itself can light up her whole face and bring about the serenest smile. Along this idea, she finds enormous amounts of entertainment and fulfillment from being shown around the locale or getting to try something new like a past time or a different selection of food. She is greatly curious and tends to quietly experience and explore, taking in everything and observing as best she can.One of Cardia’s greatest credits is her adaptability. Not only was she herself both considered dangerous and wanted by a royal guard but she also became mixed up with a band of men of differing social standings who sought to aid her in her quest to find her father for their own varied reasons. In the dangerous climate of their situation, teaching Cardia how to defend herself and navigate the world was imperative. With each of her acquaintances, she took the time to learn a few of their tactics and lessons so she could apply them to herself. She exhibits a keen understanding of everything she took the time to learn and study and proves herself incredibly capable quite quickly. platonic Though she tends to be quite reserved and, following the events of her story, is currently quite scared to reach out, she longs for human connections. She needs people who will not be too quick to judge, who will be understanding when her secrets and powers and revealed, and she needs to feel safe. Trust is the key word here. Initially interacting with her would not be too difficult, though she may be a touch skittish, but working through all her inner demons will take time. Her poison can be cured with enough research, but now she is far from home, and whether or not the technology would work here is up for debate. Even then, she is sheltered and scared. Pretty much anyone will have to take their time with her, even if she seems excitable around them. antagonistic Honestly, it's pretty unlikely. Those that are on her bad side are just left alone by her. Anyone who tries to hurt her inevitably ends up hurt themselves and if her poison doesn't do it, she can defend herself. People are best off leaving her alone but she shows great mercy to most who oppose her unless it is self preservation for her to fight back. None of this is to say she cannot have negative relationships with people, she can and will, but she is not an instigator, and most attempts to hurt her within the physical realm will not work well since her poison will not just melt other beings, but also instruments like blades. romantic This is where things get complicated. Cardia has a lot of reservations and fears here and unless someone would have the ability of immunity to her poison (i.e. they are dead or incredibly sub-human-- the vampires within otome lore were not even safe from her) or the ability to help her discern a cure- this could be most anything so be creative, she is poisonous to the touch. Meaning kisses, sex, any kind of physical intimacy would be lethal. She does, however, long for it. Touch, intimacy, it calls to her, but only with someone she could trust deeply.In terms of Code: Realize options, I would be willing to write a relationship between her and Arsene Lupin, maybe Saint-Germain or Van Helsing. All would require plotting and discussion beforehand though! I am also very open to crossovers, so if your muse might work with her, feel free to talk to me about that.I headcanon her as pansexual and hyper-romantic. player the player aliasheratimezoneESTpronounsshe/hermature contentsure. notes i'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic~?Personal triggers, to be amended as necessary, are: body horror/gore, eye horror, body shaming, animal death.

CODE

[dohtml]<CASCATA>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

cardia + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@[

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?act=ST&f=35&t=4161">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</CASCATA>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
RORONOA ZORO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
cardia + zoro CARDIA BECKFORDso personal assistant, meet your rep. honestly zoro isn't sure why anyone save sanji, his one guardian would work under/for him. he knows that he is a pos in this job, it isn't his forte at all and more often than not sanji runs things. that being said cardia will probably be doing more things for sanji than for zoro, or at least more things that make sense. zoro would probably have her doing dumb things, or things like getting him directions to this place and being very specific because he is prone to getting lost. she might think he is dumb, which he is but he's a good guy. i don't really know how they would get on besides that. if ever we got more cascata rep workers i'd def do like a retreat thread for bonding purposes but uh, there's just three of them rn so. >
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

VINSMOKE SANJI +

43 posts
fandom ONE PIECE
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-ONE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
RORONOA ZORO INTERESTED IN
played by LAUZ
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 9th 2017
status Offline
cardia + sanji
takes me 50 years to plot, my bad. BUT ANYWAY! so, as eff has said, zoro is not like....the best at being the rep and likely sanji and cardia are gonna be interacting more frequently, but like, he already loves her. so he'd be flirty at first, cause that's just his nature, and he loves women....a lot. they're his favorite thing, but he's dating zoro so yanno, he is gonna Chill. regardless, i think cardia would be someone sanji would wanna protect, well ok he wants to protect all women, but since she's a PA she also gets his protection by proxy. but i think they'd get along really well, they're both pretty soft at their cores and sanji is an emotional boy and he's good to talk to and he's smart, he got that royalty thing going on, so he was learning how to be a good, understanding royal. either way, he is friendly and he'll cook her food and just generally be cute with her. plus he'll try not to work her too hard, but he does a lot of the work himself so >>
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

VINSMOKE SANJI +

43 posts
fandom ONE PIECE
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-ONE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
RORONOA ZORO INTERESTED IN
played by LAUZ
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 9th 2017
status Offline
cardia + sanji
gentle flirting definitely, he's just...women are everything, but in like not even a romantic sense. he just loves women. anyway! i LIVE for people becoming family to one another, its one of my favorite tropes for sure. sanji's own family is really shitty, even though he did KIND of reconcile with them a bit. sort of. a little. not really. but anyway! his family is garbage and he considered the straw hat pirates family instead, so i love sanji getting more family :3 so i'm really digging the idea of them just being close and working well together and sanji being like ^^ whenever she's around. it'll be great!!! <3

Add Reply
New Poll