message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

| TITANIUM |, ONE PIECE / EFF
shipper
tracker
topics
RORONOA ZORO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighroronoa zoro quote or lyrics or something here basics the basics full nameroronoa zoro agetwenty-oneoccupationrepresentativespecieshumanpronounshe + himusergroupcascatafandomone piece the powers since a very young age zoro has been training to become the world's greatest swordsman. when one sword failed to be enough he taught himself to use two, and when that proved to be not strong enough either he taught himself to use a third. he is an accomplished swordsman. he is one of the three straw hat pirates known as the monster trio, and one of the pirates in the group of the 'worst generation'. he has various moves with names. he can cut through steel and rock, and most hard things that you think are uncuttable. the canon omfg this show is long as shit but i have to at least go after the time skip so hmm...idk current anime time on zou? freestyle the longest of journeys. the last thing that shipper summary okay so i know one piece is hella long but platonic okay, well his best friends are the other antagonistic so zoro has been in elysion for a while and he romantic zoro is a big nerd tbh. he has player the player aliasefftimezonepacificpronounsshe + hermature contentof course. notes the only thing that bothers me, and it's small and can be worked around is pedophilia.

CODE
[dohtml]<CASCATA>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

name + zoro

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=43&t=2366">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</CASCATA>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ROY MUSTANG

78 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-NINE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
JEAN HAVOC CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
roy + zoro
and number two here. i'll throw all my reps at him eventually, but roy is z e r o percent interested in zoro and sanji. i imagine sanji would be more vocal about things during rep. meetings than zoro, and he has more ideas about how to improve shit, and he'd be very honesty about it. roy's been here a while and he just wouldn't at all take kindly to two young kids coming in and being like HEY SO ABOUT THIS THING HERE. so if he got heated with sanji, i can certainly see zoro stepping in as his place as rep. and arguing right back with him. roy thinks that pretty much every other representative is qualified (reisi, mikazuki, and fitz certainly are) and he's kind of offended by zoro (and by association sanji, cause we all know he runs a lot of the show) got these positions and have this pull when they don't know shit about running anything and don't have the knowledge and prowess of any other rep. so i'm sorry but BOY is he going to get into altercations with zoro, not violent or whatever--unless zoro wants to try and take him, that's fine, go ahead and try that--but verbally kind of heated. basically, zoro pisses him off LOL
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
vash + zoroRORONOA ZOROI actually do know One Piece! Though only up to the time skip because then I got lazy and fell way behind. Vash doesn't mind other people fighting as much as he minds other people killing each other - which he'll always aim to stop. Vash has a really friendly personality himself and he especially warms up to people if he sees they are good people at heart, regardless of any rough exterior.As for drinking, they can definitely bond that way! Though Vash tends to pretend to be as drunk as his company for the sake of appearances, I think Zoro drinks enough to get Vash legitimately drunk if they really go at it. It might be fun, then, that after they leave/get tossed out of wherever they were drinking, a combination of Zoro's and Vash's terrible lucks gets them lost and in a bad side of town?click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ROY MUSTANG

78 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-NINE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
JEAN HAVOC CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
roy + zoro
to be fair, roy is used to holding in his dislike until someone does something to provoke him. he's mostly agitated by zoro more than sanji, but he's waiting for them to prove themselves. ur right tho, they are pretty symbolic leaders for cascata LOL! being someone that was in a strict military, roy's learned to hold his tongue for the most part, but he's free to do what he wants here, and he knows that he's a good leader--ok well his PTSD sometimes says otherwise but ehhh--and he's also very covert and sarcastic. he'd be really curt with them but also...i guess it might be kind of obvious cause he'd just be really, uh, what's the word.....cold. he'd be pretty cold LOL but i just liked the idea of them not really getting along, and roy being pretty calm about it, and zoro just getting more and more heated, and getting roy more and more heated. basically just i like the idea of roy not getting along with a co-worker xD
shipper
tracker
topics
MUNECHIKA MIKAZUKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
mika + zoro RORONOA ZOROas you know, mika is a Good Boy, and he likes everyone until they show their ugly sides. he was owned by a famous shogun, multiple warriors actually, as well as like a warlord and stuff. he knows how to fight and all that but also he was in a museum for so many years, and he also failed his previous master, a few of them tbh, and so he's not really the fighting type anymore. HOWEVER. to see like such an avid swordsman, he might be convinced to help train! he's not like...super amazing, but he is a good fighter; kogitsune is better than he is tho, so rip. but he is gonna grandpa all the kids, so zoro, u got urself a real life sword grandpa!!!! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
CARDIA BECKFORD

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
cardia + zoro RORONOA ZOROCardia is honestly an angel, and she can tend to feel a bit lost just working for herself which is why I felt an assistant job would be so good for her. She knows not to judge others quickly, for she herself was judged for being a monster because of her terrible father, and even judged herself for so long that she forced herself to live in isolation. She learned a lot on her journies through London, and from her assorted companions- everyone from Arsene Lupin to Van Helsing. So given that she is used to a band of characters, I believe she will be quite understanding with Zoro and just trying to do her best to help. A retreat would be very interesting in the future, but for now we could start with some really obscure requests and them misunderstanding each other a lot or something fun like that, hue hue. click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll