message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

got it memorized?, kingdom hearts / amanda
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

AXEL

77 posts
fandom KINGDOM HEARTS
species NOBODY
age 20
occupation spy
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
JIhyun Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined January 18th 2017
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

axel

got it memorized?

the basics

full name axel
age 20
occupation spy
species nobody
pronouns he/him
usergroup cascata
fandom kingdom hearts

the powers

axel has the power to wield fire and uses it to enhance his weapons: twin chakrams. he also has assassin nobodies under his control.

the canon

um just kind of included the stuff in 358/2 days and left it off before KH2 started.

my sanctuary

a nobody isn't born, they are made. they are what is left of someone's heart when it is taken from them. those with weak hearts turn into mindless beasts who are constantly longing for what they lost. those who have particularity strong hearts have a nobody that looks human. flesh, blood and bone-looking at these creatures people won't be able to see the difference. but these human-looking nobodies are missing a heart and not the beating pulsing kind in the chest but the feeling kind. when a new nobody appears, they are a mindless "zombie" as you lovingly put it. most don't even start talking for a few days-perhaps because they don't remember how. perhaps because they are grappling with how to speak with the something that they are missing. as far as you know, no nobody remembers the somebody they came from at least not in real way. it's always a voice the recess of the mind, whispering so quietly that nothing intelligible can be deciphered. you honestly don't even want to talk about your somebody, let alone think about him. but then again you rather not think about "troubling" things. like most nobodies, you were a zombie too once until you came to be "your own". you aren't sure how nobodies have their own thoughts, their own little "personalities". perhaps it is that small whisper of the somebody-perhaps because the organization needs another way to distinguish you from each other. the fact that nobodies have no emotions makes them more malleable-more open to doing terrible things.

perhaps your somebody was particularly cold too, you don't know. all you know that once you came to be "yourself" that you couldn't find it in yourself to care about anyone else-and this included the organization itself. you still went on missions because they gave you a strange sense of normalcy, but you didn't always complete them on time. you honestly preferred to lounge around and watch the people of the towns scurry around and try to figure out what was hurting them. when you were forced to fight for whatever reason though, you would spring into action and mercilessly wield your fiery twin chakrams against your enemies. the organization can never say that you aren't a capable fighter-though you always scoff and give a sarcastic remark if someone chooses to praise you. you always think you don't need their approval. you know that these missions that the organization sends you on come with the threat of death-real death. once a nobody is killed off, that's it for them. after all you are all only fragments. death isn't something you fear and maybe that's why you made jokes about it and even have "friendly" bets with some of the others as to who will get killed off in group missions. either it's a lack of fear or a lack of caring, you don't know. you learn that the organization has no qualms with killing of their own members; especially when said members are planning to to overtake the current leaders. you were one of those people, yourself and saïx. however you weren't stupid enough to get caught.

you were even willing to attack someone when they were using a human shield in the form of a young girl. it wasn't for blind loyalty or anything either-but because in a way you enjoyed killing. you enjoyed making people suffer. or as much as a nobody could "enjoy" anything. now you ask yourself...do you wish that you could go back? you never imagined you'd be in this place that you are now. it almost seems darker despite the fact that nobodies live in darkness, even use it as portals to get around to different worlds. you close your eyes now and you see his face in your dreams with his wide blue eyes looking back at you. do you wish you could turn back time and stay that cold merciless killer you were?

this is roxas. you are going to be showing him the ropes

you still remember the day that you first met him. he had the black hood pulled over his head; his expression lifeless. he said nothing, not even seeming to recognize the name he had been given. you remember feeling something akin to annoyance because why should you of all people have to be stuck with the zombie newbie? what had you done to deserve "babysitting"? you sighed and decide to shrug it off because it wasn't worth it to get "angry" or pout about it. once a top member of the organization made up their minds-that was it. "name's axel. got it memorized?" you show roxas your teeth as your place your pointer finger on his temple. "got it memorized" has been something that you have said several times after you became "yourself". it's a sort of mantra, and it feels more natural than anything else. roxas just looks at you, your words not exactly settling into his brain yet. you just shake your head and grab his hand. he is compliant as he follows you into the dark portal. but that's how they all are. that first day after teaching roxas the basics, you decide to share something with him that you've never shared with anyone. technically once you are done with a mission, you are supposed to return to base. however, you almost never did. especially once you discovered this strange salty ice-cream popsicle. you don't know why you shared this little ritual with him. but something started to happen that day as the sun set and a shadow of a smile spread to his face.

you still remember how he knew absolutely nothing about the world. including friendship. you're almost certain that you didn't know when you were new either; and you still didn't exactly understand it when you explained it to roxas. and yet when he asked you if you were his friend, tilting his head in that curious little way of his-for some reason you couldn't say no. the more time you spent with roxas, the more you began to change. something about roxas made you feel as if you had a heart. you wanted to be near him, wanted to see his smile and feel like smiling yourself. it actually hurt when you told him that you had been sent away on a mission and while you told him not to worry-that you would be back soon-you didn't actually know for sure if you would. you found that once you were deployed that you didn't kill as merciless as you used to. that you didn't even bet on how many lives would be lost.you're pretty sure you missed roxas, but a nobody can't actually miss someone. when you could sleep you dreamed of orange sunsets, and salt on your lips. when you returned from your mission you find that roxas has seemed to replace you with a newbie by the name of xion and you feel a strange burning lurch in your stomach. however, xion looks at you with that same look roxas has before and asks if she could be your friend too. and you think to yourself...any friend of roxas is a friend of mine.

the three of you share something that you don't recall sharing with anyone else in the organization. not even saïx who confronts you about not being to talk to him the way you talk to roxas and xion. you don't have any logical explanation, but you don't regret standing up for xion when saïx learns that she has lost control of the keyblade. he tells you that your friendship with them was fake because the three of you didn't know each other when you were sombodies like the you and saïx had. you don't remember that though-or at least you choose to ignore it. weather saïx is "angry" or "hurt" you don't know, but he chooses to tell you that xion isn't even a real nobody, but a replica. you almost feel nauseous as the information sinks into your brain. you tell xion though, it was her right to know. she left the organization to find herself without saying goodbye to roxas and when confronted by roxas about it...you lie and say that she went on a mission. your surprised that roxas didn't seem to catch your tell-how you always look away when you lie-but maybe he thought there was a good reason. either way, he didn't press. however, one of the other members revealed xion's true nature to the whole group the next day. wrecked with guilt from the lie you told, you avoid roxas as much as possible for the next week or so even though at the time he didn't know that you had lied.

you miss him terribly and xion too. fake or not, xion was still a friend to you. you decide that you can't avoid him forever and you find roxas at the train station in twilight town. you tell him that you are going to help find her despite orders against it. do you wish that you could turn back the clocks? perhaps not gone after her? perhaps kept roxas at a distance? the truth came out eventually that you had kept xion's true identity from roxas. he began to wonder what else you had kept from him. the other boy he saw in his dreams? who was he? you knew of course, but your words ran dry. that is when you lost him for good. and all you could do was watch him run away from you despite pleas spotting from your lips that were far too late. roxas hated you. he left you alone. now you are laying in your bed at the organization and you are holding a popiscle stick with the word "winner" printed on it's wooden side. it was a gift from roxas. you feel a heaviness in your chest and the feeling of something prickling in your eyes. would you turn back time so you wouldn't ever feel whatever it is that you are feeling now? you blink and curl your hand tightly. no. you want to feel this. you want to keep feeling this. you have to get roxas back. you need him to forgive you. you need to be his friend again...something...anything. damn the organization if they disagree.

summary

meet axel, he's a member of the organization (though not really a compliant one). he's a nobody which mean's he's a fragment of a strong heart that's left over. he used to be a pretty cold killer that didn't care about anyone but himself. but then he met roxas who sort of woke him up in real way and axel has changed a lot since then. he even opened himself to make a new friend in xion despite feeling a little worried at first. axel made a huge mistake and ended up hurting both roxas and xion. right now, he's pretty determined to at least find roxas and do whatever groveling he needs to do. right now he is still a member of the organization and will be using their resources to find roxas and xion after that. what he will do after he achieves his goal is unclear. axel can be very sarcastic and is usually fairly laid back, but don't let that fool you. axel does have a temper and when pushed too hard he can go to extremes. he's not someone to underestimate, that's for sure.

platonic

oh man, so since i'm picking axel up after 358/2 days i think he'd be more open to making new friends? he is a little stoic, but that is changing and will continue to change once he gets back together with his fave dou. right now i can say that if you are a friend of roxas that axel will include you as a friend without really much question. that will probably include xion too-but i do want his friend group to grow outside of that little bubble. i imagine that because he's looking for roxas he'll have to actually /talk/ to people. axel can be kind of charming too, but he does have this giant guard up so it won't be easy to be a friend to him xd. i think he'll have more acquaintances than actual friends. i think he'd be very interested in meeting people who are not like him at all-people who are expressive and caring so he can learn more to be like that too. so please don't let his guard keep you from trying! persistence is the key!

antagonistic

haha oh boy. since axel has killed a lot of people and showed 0% mercy, i imagine he's going to have a LOT of enemies. i mean i think these days he does at least show mercy, but if he's ordered to kill someone he will. before he met roxas, axel didn't even care too much about "hating" someone. and like he's still pretty like "whatever" about returning someone's hate-like he might be a little more bothered by it? i don't know i think you'd have to hurt roxas or someone else that axel really care for to earn the "hate" card. but just be aware that axel will try to kill you-if not succeed. but seriously he will definately rub people the wrong way with his sarcasm and prolly drove several of his organization members crazy with his "whatever" attitude but idk since nobodys aren't supposed to feel anything but eyy axel "feels" like he does so maybe he's not alone!

romantic

i tried so hard not to be obvious, but i'm a HUGE axel/roxas fan. i mean roxas is the first person to make axel "feel" anything since he became a nobody. and i can say that axel has romantic feelings towards roxas, he just doesn't know it yet. but obviously, i'm not going to force anything. i think axel COULD have feelings for someone else? but i see him with someone like roxas if not roxas himself. or just someone cheery and cute. i am writing axel as 100% homosexual though; i just don't read him as being interested in the female gender. i think he'd be sexual before being romantic, but idk if he'd be into constant flings? maybe once in a while if he needs to blow off some steam. of course i'm cool with any aus. but yeah as of right now, axel is all about roxas.

the player

alias amanda
timezone pst
pronouns she/her
mature content yes

notes

read lance for things i'd rather not write/read about. otherwise, i love you all!!!!

CODE
[dohtml]<cascata>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

name + axel

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsighrp.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1967">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</cascata>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom FREE!
species HUMAN
age EIGHTEEN
occupation LIFEGUARD @ MARLIN COVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
TERUSHIMA YUUJI CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 23rd 2016
status Offline
AXEL+ NITORI
ok so i know you have an ad up for him that says you want him to get over roxas, and i wanted to throw nitori at him. i don't know how well they'd work in an everyday sense--though nitori is, as you know, a bundle of fluff--but i figured to best way to try and get over someone (and nitori is ALSO trying to get over someone) is to get on top of someone else, amirite? so nitori has come to terms with his preferences and while he doesn't usually sleep around, i think if he feels wanted enough--ie if he's flirted with and his confidence is boosted--he absolutely would. so i know you said axel doesn't really do flings too often, and neither does nitori, but i thought maybe it'd be good for the both of them to kind of...idk just seek kinda comfort in someone else. though alright, i feel they could be yanno, friends of a sort anyway, even if they don't bang or anything but. idk! just thought that for a "healing" process i'd throw nitori at axel xD he's a little firecracker in bed so like, idk, he'd have a good time and maybe temporarily forget?????
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom FREE!
species HUMAN
age EIGHTEEN
occupation LIFEGUARD @ MARLIN COVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
TERUSHIMA YUUJI CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 23rd 2016
status Offline
AXEL+ NITORI
LOL YANNO. i actually thought the same thing, i was gonna offer nitori, but i kind of knew what you were trying to go for with the whole duality thing, and i'm just never sure what i want for nitori anymore but that's just me L O L mmm valkyrie/angel AUs, the wing kink but anyway, i mean yes, nitori is more likely to do fwb also so that's why i just kind of threw it out there that he WOULD sleep with someone now, as he's no longer virgin shy, and is also wow a firecracker so axel would likely really enjoy nitori in a sexual sense, so fwb would definitely be up nitori's alley. they can meet literally any way you want them to and you know how nitori is and the way he kinda molds himself to fit what people want of him, so he'd likely try and do that to appeal to axel as well. i don't think they'd work terribly together, and honestly if chemistry works out, you know i'd be fine with it! but no it made sense, i got what you were saying, and i'm definitely not disagreeing and i think them occasionally hooking up as just yanno, the friends that sometimes bang, is totally fine!
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

SORA

26 posts
fandom Kingdom Hearts
species Human
age Eighteen
occupation Lifeguard
prefers He/Him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers None contact Pms
Single
played by Nova
timezone CST
prefers She/Her
joined May 23rd 2018
status Offline
sora + axel
Well this should be a tad awkward of a first meeting. Sora never met Axel and Axel never met Sora. Unless Axel knows who Sora is in general, that'd be up to your character if he remembers any of that. Perhaps Axel sees a bit of Roxas in Sora as they pass each other? I can't think of many ways they would otherwise engage each other. The two definitely need to be introduced though, don't you think? I always believed that Sora and Axel could have been such close friends if all of the shenanigans hadn't of been going on around them. It really put them in an awkward position in the game. It would be neat to see it played out differently.
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

SORA

26 posts
fandom Kingdom Hearts
species Human
age Eighteen
occupation Lifeguard
prefers He/Him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers None contact Pms
Single
played by Nova
timezone CST
prefers She/Her
joined May 23rd 2018
status Offline
Sora + axel
Hehe yea I didn't wanna assume whether he remembered Sora or not since it wasn't in Axel's profile, but I can see Axel messing with him just the same. Sora will wrack his brain trying to remember Axel. He hates forgetting things, especially people. && Yes! The plot is fine for me, honestly. I can only imagine Sora freaking out a tad but it would honestly be adorable and he'd probably panic and apologize for no reason. I'm also down for an AU whenever ^-^
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

KIM JIHYUN

23 posts
fandom mystic messenger
species human
age 27
occupation photographer
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers none contact opie#1312
axel single
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined June 20th 2018
status Offline
V + Axel
so here's ya boi!

expanding a little on what I was trying to say in the request now that I've been thinking about it more. they can meet easily if V is visiting Cascata which he would. he's not a huge fan of crowds so he'll often try to find a secluded area to enjoy the feeling of the beach. so there's plenty of opportunity to meet each other. V could be the one to say something first since he is a photographer and on a good day he can make out people as he's going blind and with Axel's bright red hair he'd see him easily. getting closer he'd ask to take a picture because it's just what he enjoys doing. it would be an interesting thing since V would have a cane to help him get around so he confuses people with taking pictures but being blind???

lol this is sad and didn't really give you much more but i feel they're a slow burn romance V will say hi to him literally every time he sees him.

Add Reply