message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS ☠, POKÉMON / PRO
shipper
tracker
topics
ACEROLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
@font-face { font-family: 'Blood Lust Condensed'; src: url("http://files.jcink.net/uploads/promethium/bloodlustcond.ttf"); } #acelyr { width: 180px; font: 9px montserrat; color: #323232; font-weight: 200; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: 100px; } #acelyr subb { font: 160px blood lust condensed; color: #775fa2; text-shadow: 2px 0px #323232; letter-spacing: 0px; display: block; margin-top: -20px; } #acetext { width: 180px; font: 12px tinos; color: #323232; text-align: justify; margin-top: 150px; }whisk away your heartsighacerola i refuse to be compared i'm telling you the truth if we're talking about my value i'm a billion dollar baby basics the basics full nameacerola agefifteenoccupationunemployedspecieshumanpronounsshe/herusergrouphalcyonfandompokémon the powers acerola herself doesn't have any special abilities but her pokemon team sure does!! her current team is BANETTE, DRIFBLIM, DHELMISE, FROSLASS, AND PALOSSAND, all of which are level 56. she also has a pet mimikyu (bc i wanna be indulgent) but she doesn't fight she's just a pet. but tbh unless there's like another trainer around she prob won't use her pokemon very much oops. but if she does, she's able to use z-moves for her pokemon, specifically palossand, but i don't see what she can't give that z-crystal to someone else. anyway, z-moves are basically very powered up version of a move. she can only use it for ghost type moves currently tho. the canon from the end of usum. the player character has just become the champion of alola. freestyle send shivers down yourspine growing up, it was just your father and you left out of your family. the stories he told what your family used to be in alola was the only thing you had to really base your heritage on. they were fantastic stories, though, ones that enraptured you even as a young child, even if father went in a more historical direction sometimes because that's the kind of person he was. his stories were always happy, because he never wanted you to be sad about what you used to be, what you could have been had things not changed. you liked his stories regardless of the subject, and you were proud to be his daughter, even if you weren't really royalty anymore. you could be proud of something you didn't have anymore officially, proud of a past that was over before you were born. you grew up reading the books father wrote about the history of alola, immersing himself for hours at a time. he was always working on a new book, and you were excited for each one no matter the subject.he was working on a book up until the day he died. you were still too young to be on your own at the time so you had no choice but to move into aether house. it was lonely for a long time, and you missed father so much it hurt sometimes, his books and stories the only things you had left of him with his passing. you cherished your father still as the months turned into years and you only had memories to go off of. at some point, you decided you didn't want to be lonely anymore, didn't want to keep dwelling on something you couldn't change no matter what you did. you still loved father dearly. you were still proud to call him father. that could be yours, even if you had nothing else. you gradually started feeling better again, started smiling again whenever you talked to the other children, especially when you talked about your father. after a while, it was like he hadn't died in the first place.the first time you encountered a ghost pokemon, it left you in awe, eyes wide and normally smiling mouth agape, as the stray gastly laughed at you with its tongue out and disappeared almost as soon as it had appeared. you've read all the history books father wrote about pokemon, even the legendary ones, but you didn't have a pokemon of your own. you hadn't given much thought into possibly being a trial goer, catching and training pokemon so you could be one of the best trainers alola had to offer. after that meeting, you started thinking about it. anyone could undergo the trial, even orphans like you, so there was nothing stopping you from doing it besides yourself. you set out on your trail, dressed up differently, more like a ghost than a girl, smiling and waving at the other children at the orphanage as you left. although, you tried to branch out in your choices of what kinds of pokemon you wanted as you traveled, nothing felt quite as right as having a ghost type at your side, the two of you fighting your hardest to become strong together. you didn't think there was anything wrong with having a favorite type, and soon your pokeballs became filled with ghost type after ghost type, each one just as loved as the next. being friends with ghosts didn't seem weird at all to you. sometimes, you even wondered if father was a ghost now, watching over you as you went through your trial, defeating trial captain after trial captain. it made you smile to think about; it sounded like something father might do just to keep an eye on you.before you knew it, though, your trail was over, you had bested all of the captains and you had to go back home. you weren't sad about it in the slightest, and if anything it just sounded like there were still more adventures for your team and you to have in the future. the trial didn't stop once you had won. when you came back to aether house, the children all hugged you and said how much they missed you while you were gone and asking your all about your journey, in awe of your pokemon just as you were in awe of that gastly from so long ago.you were home for maybe a year when tapu bulu, the guardian pokemon of ula'ula, chose you to be a trail captain, and, once again, you were agape with awe. you had no idea something like this would happen to you, but you couldn't help to be excited about it. the tapu only chose strong trainers for this task, and even stronger trainers for the island kahuna, according to your father's books and everything you've heard about it from your own trial, and you were more than a little smug about it for a little while, bragging to the children about how you were a captain now, their faces practically glowing as they looked up at you. it made you laugh to think about afterwards. it's an honor, yes, but it just felt like another part of your journey to be a stronger trainer. you took the role in stride, and seeing trainers go through your trial, sometimes white as a sheet once they were done, was funny in a way that others might call weird, but you were proud of everyone single one who finished your trail, smiling big at all of them. you're more than used to ghost types by now that they don't scare you anymore, and you could be just as mischievous as them when you're in the right mood. your pokemon were your best friends so of course you had a lot in common.you just happened to be at the library one day when you met a trial goer and a cute girl in white named lillie looking into the legendary pokemon. you were more than a little proud to show off just how much your father knew about alola. it helped that you already had the book in question anyway. you would still read father's books over and over again since it never got old. it was a way for you to connect with him still, though you didn't miss him like you first did. you could talk about him as if he was still around, like his accomplishments had happened just yesterday when they really weren't. the trial goer breezed through your trial beautifully, coming out like no trainer had before, and you could practically feel the gleam in your eyes as you looked at them. you weren't much older than them, sure, but you had a feeling this trainer would end up being someone great. of course, being able to say you were a part of that in some way was a nice bonus too. you couldn't help it; you liked to smile and brag with the best of them.you'd known about the construction for the elite four and all of professors kukui's preparations for it for a while now. all the captains and kahunas did since it was to be a new chapter in a alola, a departure from the age old traditions of the past, at least a little bit. seeing him excited about it made you excited, and you practically jumped at the chance to become part of the elite four, literally jumping if you were honest. uncle nanu didn't want the offered position, even if some of the other kahunas were involved, so you gladly took it up yourself. it was his loss; you shrugged it off easily. there was no way he was going to come later on and take it from you. it was already yours from the moment you said yes to it. as the age old rule said: no takesies backsies.you might not have been able to become the champion of alola yourself, even if you are happy for that trial goer regardless and you weren't as serious about it as you could be, but that was okay. your and your pokemon still fought hard, just as a member of the elite four would have, and the battle you had with that trainer was once for the books as far as you were concerned. you were okay with letting them have the championship for now. they deserved it for beating you and the rest of the elite four.after all, you still had many, many more trials to go through yourself before your journey would really be over. you would have all the time in the world to prove yourself as a good and strong trainer over and over again. shipper summary acerola is the last living member of an old alolan family who was pretty much like royalty back in the day, tho you wouldn't really know that just by looking at her since she dresses in rags pretty much. she lives in an orphanage with other children and is one of the trial captains of ula'ula island, as well as a member of the newly established alola elite four. rather than be put down by the fact that she's an orphan, acerola is very peppy and energetic, almost always with a smile on her face (read: an actual kitty face irl), esp when talking about her late father. she takes a lot of pride in her heritage even if she is the last one left so expect that to come up from time to time. otherwise, acelora is a ghost type trainer, and has something of a special affinity with ghost pokemon i feel like, like with all the other trail captains and their preferred type, but that's just my onion. anyway, she's the type of girl who just lives her life no matter what so she's adjusted to the universal move quite well (tho she does miss the children at aether house) so yeah here have a very expressive girl so please love her!!!! platonic it's really easy for acerola to make friends, particularly bc she's got a very relaxed personality and is very positive despite her situation. she can strike up a conversation with literally anyone about literally anything so i don't think she's going to be hurting in this department any time soon. you'll rarely, if ever, see her mad about anything even if someone is mean to her so like i guess if you wanna do that kind of thing go for it bc she'll just think you're being silly or something or not take you very seriously. this child legit doesn't have a hateful bone in her entire body like she just wants to have fun or hang out with her pokemon and like she'll show you her pokemon so i'm just saying it would be great!!!! just be careful of her pet mimikyu tho that's an entirely different story oops. but yeah either way you really can't go wrong with having her as a friend, esp if you like an easy going type for your character or just need someone who might be a little bit Weird sometimes just bc. antagonistic listen you can hate her but it's practically impossible for acerola to have any kind of enemy. she kind of doesn't always take things seriously so even insulting her won't really get you anywhere. i wouldn't really recommend it if you're looking for a type of rivalry or you just wanna pick on a little orphan girl for some reason bc she's not gonna play into that hand. it won't be on purpose; that's just how she is. she treats everyone pretty much the same, and even if you did do something to hurt her feelings, she'll bounce back super quickly no matter if an apology is given or not. there really is not a whole lot that can bring her down so good luck to you if you want to try. i am interested in having that kind of interaction, tho, like with acerola just smiling it all off while some douche is like wtf bc i think that might take people off guard (which is So Good let me tell you i love my kid) so if you wanna do something like that hmu. i'm down for whatever. romantic considering her age, i would only want to do this kind of thing with characters around her age so like around 14-16 is where i'm drawing the line here, and that includes doing not doing m threads with her too bc i'm not here for that. otherwise, you can expect her to be a very bubbly kind of girlfriend, the type who wants to take her partner out and have fun all the time. she really doesn't know a whole lot about sitting still sometimes, and i think the idea of having a partner period would make her bounce off the wall honestly, after being Extremely Surprised that someone even asked her out in the first place. she's not likely to do something like that on her own; she doesn't really think a whole lot about it. like i said she treats pretty much everyone the same despite her status and overall situation so it's not really something she's aiming for currently. tbh i'm interested in shipping her with lillie if someone wants to make her, but it's not really a requirement. i mainly just want someone who likes acerola for who she is and doesn't like try to make her be something she's not. also someone willing to go on a ton of dates is good. player the player aliasprotimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentnot with this character notes i have no triggers that need to be named, but if something comes up i'll let you know. please note that i only want to do shipping/mature threads with players who are over 18.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KAI CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

LILLIE

29 posts
fandom pokemon
species human
age 15
occupation student
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature not for lillie triggers no contact discord + pm
single
played by levia
timezone gmt
prefers she/her
joined January 1st 2018
status Offline
LILLIE + ACEROLA
hI GIRL HI. :3

anyway acerola is a cutie and so is lillie so overall = ultimate cutieness. lillie will be so happy to see her tbh? like probably more than lusamine tbh, because at least acerola is nice and won't call her a useless child and stuff like that. i feel like last time they saw each other, lillie couldn't touch pokemon, so she'd be super excited to show shiron to her and introduce her to all her ghostie friends so that she has more pokemon to play with. and i feel like they'd also meet in the library bc p a r a l l e l s. even tho lillie's lit. been there for like 3 years so idk how tf she missed acerola before smh. i think it'd be great if they just did kid things together??? like going to cafes and reading and playing board games (is that a kid thing or is that an old lady thing??) and playing w their pokemon ofc. and they can just be cute best friends (can lillie persuade acerola to enrol in school???) and idk maybe evolve into a cute shiip of some sorts??? bc this is the cutest ship ever??? (i mean u don't have to if u don't want to but i read ur romantic shipper winkwonk) so we can just make them do a load of really cute stuff tbh. idk what do u think? <33

shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

JEAN HAVOC

62 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY NINE
occupation WEAPONS DEALER
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
roy mustang currently dating
played by kai
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
acerola + havoc
oh wow look i wonder what this plot will be.... yes, you're right. i'm back again with dad plots with havoc. i'm sorry but he's collecting kids because he loves them and likes parenting and he can't have his own so why not help those that might need it! also thought it would be cute since lillie is getting dad feels from roy, why doesn't acerola get them from havoc. and then the 'dads' can fight over who is better LOL. but really though, havoc would love her and immediately want to protect her and would honestly. he'd ask if she needed a place to stay and if she wanted to stay in the representative building with them because it's huge and there'd be people to help care for her and make sure she gets everything she could ever want. though, uh, he'd also want her to go back to school and at least take the test where you can test out. and he's kind of really extremely fascinated by her pokemon and wants to kidnap them all and will lowkey spoil the crap out of them too rip. so basically just... bre back with dad havoc trying to round up some more kids. lmk what you think like always!

Add Reply
New Poll