message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

( storm warning ), Free !! | eff
shipper
tracker
topics
YAMAZAKI SOUSUKE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighyamazaki sousuke you can fall just as fast as you rise. things change in the blink of an eye basics the basics full nameyamazuaki sousukeage18occupationanimal shelter employeespecieshumanpronounshe + himusergroupzephyrfandomfree !! the powers before injuring his right shoulder sousuke was an amazing swimmer. the canon after the last meet freestyle idealistic when you are first introduced to this world, shipper summary for his whole entire life, platonic sousuke isn't one of those guys antagonistic enemies are probably a romantic always having player the player aliasefftimezonepstpronounsshe + hermature contentyes notes no

CODE
[dohtml]<ZEPHYR>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

souskue + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=42&t=4111">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</ZEPHYR>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
MOD

NOAH

33 posts
fandom hi welcome to chili’s
species gorl
age 8675309
occupation fre shava cado
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact Discord or pm
chris pratt mentally dating
played by noah
timezone PST
prefers SHE/HER
joined May 3rd 2018
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ZUKO

64 posts
fandom avatar the last airbender
species human
age 17
occupation waiter
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
Katara Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined February 2nd 2017
status Offline
Souske + zuko
lol yeah I mean idk if zuzu would argue at work cause he could get fired but he might jibe if it’s on the outside. Maybe they meet at a market? Idk I don’t usually like meeting threads unless it is to move a plot so I’d be ok with them knowing each other and sousuke walking in and zu zu be like uhh why u here if they are still all get at each other xd
shipper
tracker
topics
ELSA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
ELSA + SOUSUKE YAMAZAKI SOUSUKEi have seen free!! so i do know all about sousuke so no worries there, but omg the poor boy with his injury and everything :c i would love for elsa to dote on sousuke and make sure he's doing ok and everything bc that's just her Big Sis instincts kicking in!! i am totally here for these two to bond over talking about their past traumas and working through them together because these two isolated kids need some positivity and support in their lives~ i've been meaning for elsa to visit zephyr so maybe she could be travelling there, then she finds an animal that she could take to the shelter and meet sousuke there?? let me know if you have any other cute ideas for them to meet :3c click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom FREE!
species HUMAN
age EIGHTEEN
occupation LIFEGUARD @ MARLIN COVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
TERUSHIMA YUUJI CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 23rd 2016
status Offline
NITORI + SOUSUKE
ok so, this is actually a big can of worms, so i hope you're ready for it. unlike what i assume christine did with kisumi, which is wipe his memories and start over new (idk if that IS what she did, but it seems like it), nitori has all of his. so the last time he saw sousuke, or a version of him, they were dating, and then he just disappeared. not to mention the fact that the last thing he remembered, kisumi was madly in love with makoto, and had shown no additional interest in sousuke. so, as you can bet, sousuke being around again and he and kisumi being in a relationship, is not going to sit quite so well with nitori. he'll realize, eventually, that this isn't the same sousuke as he remembers--and he knows that's possible, so after some convincing it'd be ok. but what isn't going to be ok is that kisumi is going to be dating sousuke, which like i said, the kisumi he remembers (again idk if christine wiped his memories or not), was dating someone else, and was happy that he found sousuke, and had shown very little interest in sousuke to begin with. but to know that someone he considers a close friend is dating someone nitori had serious feelings for, is not going to be easy on him.

that being said, he can rekindle a relationship with sousuke, because yes they did get close, and he'll accept that they're no the same, and that's fine. he'll be there to help whenever its needed, because that's just the kind of friend he is. however, don't really expect him to be ok being around sousuke and kisumi; he'd be polite about it, but it just leaves a bad taste in his mouth, so he's going to be a bit more distant than i think either of them will expect. so he'd be concerned for sousuke, and would actually encourage him to like...just enjoy life? like nitori is out there absolutely living, he's got a good job, and a new boyfriend, and he's recovering--though i mean seeing sousuke and kisumi would set him back a little, but he's ok. so he'd want sousuke to just...live? but, at the same time, he...IDK ITS LIKE! he wants to not have toxicity in his life and if sousuke is gonna be feeling sorry for himself, nitori is like ehhhhhhhh call me when you've gotten over urself. he's growing, ok, he's trying to better himself, and his new bf is helping a lot. he'll still be sousuke's friend of course, and supportive, but idk if he could really handle sousuke being like WOE IS ME EVERYTHING SUCKS.

shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
nitori aiichirou currently dating
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
sousuke + teru
alright so tbh terushima is likely going to have a not so pleasant idea about sousuke straight from the start. since the sousuke he's heard of dated nitori and they were really close and nitori really cared for sou and then sou just disappeared and it really hurt nitori. so terushima has had/is working through all of the baggage that came from that relationship where nitori doesn't feel like he can trust someone else to not abandon him. so he's heard about how sousuke was a friend before lover and then suddenly left and it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth because nitori is super sweet, why would you leave him????? so if they meet by themselves and he finds out sou's name he's straight up going to call him a dick for leaving nitori but also like 'you lost out bc he's perfect and he's my bf now so HA' (he's still a child pls forgive him). plus like the kisumi he last talked to was head over heels in love with makoto so he's like >> at sousuke like 'wtf did you do to make him fall out of love with makoto and love you instead'. so a lot of distrust in sou. and just generally terushima wouldn't want to be around him in fear that it would upset nitori so until nitori forgives/forgets what happened with sou i don't think they'd be anything more than acquaintances tbh. i do think that eventually they could get along and def be good friends, but it really depends on how things go in canon lol. (i'm sorry i love sousuke but idt terushima will for a while RIP)
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

COORO

20 posts
fandom +anima
species +anima
age 12
occupation Student
prefers He/him
awards
personal information
mature yes, but no smut triggers smut contact discord
single
played by Alcove
timezone ACST
prefers She/her
joined June 9th 2018
status Offline
cooro + sousuke
Hi there! So I was wondering if I could throw Cooro at Sousuke. Given that Cooro is super expressive and happy and cheerful all the time, he would be the complete opposite to Sousuke LOL. Cooro would also be totally unfazed by Sousuke being intimidating and unapproachable. If anything, I can see him straight up walking to Sousuke, seeing that resting bitch face, and being like 'why aren't you happy?' I mean if Sousuke tells Cooro to get lost afterwards (not that I'd blame him), then Cooro would leave him alone. But IF HE DOESN'T, then Cooro would probably just try to make friends with Sousuke just for the sake that he looks like he needs friends.
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom mobile suit gundam: ibo
species enhanced human
age 18
occupation farmhand(?)
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord + pm
single
played by LEVIA
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined April 15th 2018
status Offline
mika + sousuke
so idk i kind of imagined mika might get a dog. he likes growing things but he's never really experienced seeing animals ever, i dont think, but he likes babies so he probably thinks a dog isnt much different. or maybe he's just bored rolling around zephyr in his wheelchair so he impulse goes to the animal shelter, meets a dog he really likes (probably a big boi) and kind of just goes to sousuke like "i want that one" not realising that's not how adopting animals work and we can just have back and forth shenanigans bc mika's quiet but stubborn and sousuke is also p stubborn iirc. (it's been so long since i watched free!! so pls correct me) but they should be friends. and sou should give mika a dog. xo

Add Reply
New Poll