message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

WIND{RUSH}, HAIKYUU!! / LOLITA
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

AKAASHI KEIJI

70 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation FLORIST + FASHION DESIGNER
prefers HE/THEY
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BOKUTO KOUTAROU CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 1st 2016
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

akaashi keiji

I understand why Troy was razed when I look into your eyes because you whisper my name you touch me like I’m the holy grail and I feel strong enough to overthrow the gods

the basics

full name akaashi keiji
age 17
occupation florist + fashion designer
species human
pronouns he/they
usergroup zephyr
fandom haikyuu!!

the powers

just a big nerd that plays volleyball real well.

the canon

...current canon? maybe? idk its hard to tell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
from the day he was born, he didn't think he'd be anything special.

it was fine, of course, because not everyone is destined for greatness. his parents are busy people, working to keep a household tidy, to keep food on the table, and money in the bank. they didn't spoil him, they didn't neglect him, in fact, they were fairly neutral on most matters. maybe that's why he's so apathetic now. (probably not, but he doesn't know the reason, so in some ways he blames his parents until he figures it out.)

while he hasn't felt special, he has always felt different. its the kind of thing that can't be explained, just feeling weird in your own skin sometimes. he's never been sure why, he's never been entirely sure--at least living back home--what it was. his parents were very strict about enforcing whatever strange roles they felt for him. they wanted him to do something in life that would make him comfortable while also financially stable. when he picked up volleyball as a hobby, they were proud their baby boy was getting into something more "manly" than admiring the fashion in his mother's posh magazines.

he realizes that his emotions tend to complicate things and, according to his father, strong emotions weren't befitting of an akaashi man. he remembers being five years old and crying at his skinned knee, his mother treating it for him, and his father's very stern, disapproving face. he remembers being told to shut up and stop crying, akaashi men do not cry. it wasn't an isolated event but it sticks in his mind as being the day that he realized he was apparently too much and the day he wanted to prove to his parents that he'd make them a good son. all tears shed from then on were done in private, where no one else could see him doing it. if they couldn't see it, then it wasn't happening.

his parents expected him to academically be the best. he wasn't, not always, because there was always someone better than him, but he tried his hardest. as he grew, his father grew more distant and hardened, and his mother grew to be much more of an enabler than he'd previously thought. when his father complained about something, she hopped to fix it right away. there was a constant power struggle between them wherein his mother rolled over and did what his father wanted. said power struggle bled onto him and, under his father's more domineering personality, he folded. what little emotions he'd been showing over the years basically dwindled to none; when he finally got to high school, people knew him to be almost entirely unfeeling.

however, just because he didn't show it, didn't mean he didn't feel it.

he wonders if people ever realize just how much damage they can do to a person with their disapproval. he chooses fukurodani because of its notoriety. he figures it'll be where his parents want him to go, even with their not-so-subtle hinting. he gets the "choice", but he doesn't really get to choose. such is generally the story of his life. while his parents never forced him one way or the other, they were very clear-cut in what they wanted him to do and what they wanted him to be. an athlete, his father says and his mother agrees with. but being a professional athlete doesn't really appeal. for him, playing the sport is about having fun. not everything has to be measured with money.

he learns everything about his teammates. he learns who likes what, who goes where, who has the strongest personality and who has the weakest. that's one thing he's always been very good at: reading people. while he, himself, is almost like a blank slate on any given day, the people around him are vibrant and colorful. he feels like a very drab bird in comparison to them all. suffice it to say, his self-esteem has never been lower. however, where he comes alive is on the volleyball court. its there that he shows the widest array of emotions that anyone's ever seen from him. its easy to tell that he has a passion for it, even if it may not be his ultimate calling.

when he was younger his parents taught him many things. his father taught him to be strong for others, not just for himself. his mother taught him not to seek other's attention and praise. they taught him to be humble and polite, to not boast or brag, but to be confident and self-assured. some of these things he is, most of them he is not. he is quick to be the one to cast a judgmental stare, he is quick to be blunt and speak just whatever is on his mind, whether or not it hurts those around him. he knows he is apathetic and there's nothing he can really do to change it. however, it is with his team that he realizes he, too, is just another kid. they all have their intricacies and he wants to figure them all out.

he doesn't know why bokuto latches onto him the way he does. they're so much the opposite; bokuto is loud and boisterous and almost overly-emotional. he's admired bokuto's strategy and his ability, maybe more so than any of the others. however, there's almost tension between them for many months until he learns that this is just bokuto. this is the way he will be and he has no right to judge him for them. the sooner he realizes that he can't judge other people the way his father judges him, the sooner he realizes that they're not just his teammates.

when he learns this, he learns all about his companions.

he is the setter of the team. he needs to know who to set the ball up for, needs to know their strengths and weaknesses like the back of his hand. he starts with bokuto. there is something so wildly enigmatic about him that he hates to think where this friendship is going. people often question just why they seem like the best of friends and he doesn't know how to answer that. opposites attract, that's what they say at least. frankly, he doesn't think anyone else could handle bokuto as well as he does. the way he seeks validation bothers him, and he never actually gives in unless he thinks that its something their ace truly needs. and, sometimes, he does.

he's seen bokuto go through wicked mood swings, something that drives him into full protective mode. he's seen that there's a strange, dark cloud in bokuto that mirrors his own and feels oddly comforted by it. not by his friend's depressive swings, but by the fact that he, too, is only human. somewhere along the way, he thinks he must have forgotten that they're all just human...even himself. when things don't go the way bokuto expects, he gets upset, and that's where he comes in. as the setter, and the one that knows them all better than maybe they know themselves, there's no one more suited to helping them all than him.

for once, he feels included, and for once, he actually feels special.

summary

the little bean! ok, so here's akaashi and he's got a resting bitch face like you wouldn't believe. his father was harsh on him when it came to showing his emotions, wanted him to be a "tough guy" all the time because that's what the "akaashi men did". ergo, little bab tapered off his emotions and generally grew pretty apathetic. truth be told, akaashi has always felt someone uncomfortable in his own skin, generally because of the gender roles forced on him. that being said, i do play akaashi on the better end of genderfluid; he usually prefers he and they, but will take "she" if he's in the mood for it. this wasn't something he really acknowledged back home because he didn't feel like he could, but definitely something he's coming to terms with now. but anyway, he's usually seen with his resting bitch face of apathy because he was told to always be strong growing up. however, he's really very caring and, because of his role on the volleyball team, he's learned how best to read people and adjust himself to what they want or need. he is kind of quippy, he is a little judgmental, and he'll definitely tell you what's on his mind regardless of whether or not it'll hurt you. then maybe feel bad for it later. he's very calm and humble, super respectful, and just an overall really good person. he's actually more sensitive than he lets on, gets very insecure, and honestly just feels like he's so average and will never be anything special.

platonic

so, he really is a great friend to have. he's very caring and supportive, he's basically a Mom Friend™ without being your typical mom friend, if you know what i mean. he likes to get to know everything about his friends so he can better help them out. of course, if he thinks that you're being unreasonable, he's going to tell you. he's also not always great with the really energetic friends: so far, bokuto is the only one he can really and truly handle. but either way, just be calm with him, he'll make a great little friend. he generally prefers to do things very lowkey and isn't really someone that goes out and parties or anything. he'll pop back a drink with you, if you're buying, but other than that, he's shockingly responsible.

antagonistic

i don't see him bothering with making enemies, but i'm sure some people can and will be put off by his apathetic nature. he, personally, won't care about keeping people around that don't like him, so he'd be quick to remove himself from the situation. he doesn't like unnecessary drama. but honestly, whatever you wanna try out, i'm here for you. since he's kind of a budding fashion designer right now, has done a few spreads and stuff, and makes custom clothing, you can throw other designers or critics or something at him.

romantic

akaashi is super demi in every sense of the word, hasn't really ever had the opportunity to even think about romance. he can't really ever remember feeling attraction for someone, stronger than the attraction he's felt in the past for a super extra owl bokuto, but always wrote it off as literally just a quiet admiration for a really great volleyball player and friend. flirt with him if you like, he knows how to work what he's got. he can be flirty sometimes, when the mood strikes, and he likes the attention to be honest. other than just the innocent flirting, he has no intention of following through, so don't expect anything. as it is, he and bokuto have become an item, basically The It Couple (they're gross guys, really), and he has zero time for anyone else. but as always, hit me up for spicy AUs!

the player

alias lolita
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yes

notes

i'll RP just about anything and that includes gore, violence, drugs, sex, just about everything in between. if you want to ask what sorts of things i'm into, drop me a line, i promise i won't be disturbed. i do love darker things (and smut, i RP a lot of smut) that i never get a chance to play out, so if you want to do something dark--AU or otherwise--just let me know!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

BOKUTO KOUTAROU

54 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human (possibly owl)
age eighteen
occupation zoo staff / model
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
akaashi keiji currently dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined August 8th 2016
status Offline
akaashi + bokuto
AKAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIII WHERE HAVE U BEEN?! lowkey boku @ akaashi in our thread at some point lmao.

excuse u avery, u act like i have a type...

also here

shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
nitori aiichirou currently dating
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
akaashi + teru
did you know a majority of the fandom called terushima 'fake bokuto' when he first came out because he looks v similar to bokuto with a similar personality. i mean fun fact and i don't really have a plot here besides giving akaashi a second crazy boy. maybe akaashi can be like.. a reassuring and almost mother figure to him? someone to ground him and give him an outlet to relax and let his 'persona' down where he doesn't have to be so out there all the time? idk just cute volleyball friends.
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
akaashi + teru
with my two boys? he sure does suffer enough lmao. and i don't think terushima would really mind that akaashi is blunt? he's rather blunt too in his own way rip. so i think that they'd sort of balance each other out in that way. teru asking blunt (dumb) questions and akaashi like :| as he answers them back just as bluntly lol. also please he knows basic cooking, probs like just enough to be better than "college dorm" type cooking, but not like Great cooking. so he'd love to have akaashi help him out and teach him to cook something that'll really wow nitori because he'd be so thrilled about that eugh bye. and sorry, he is gonna ask for sex tips, you can't stop him.
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
akaashi + teru
rip yeah teru will regret asking but also he's like 'oh really?!?!?!' and just super immersed in the convo and also embarrassed, but hey, he's learning! but also akaashi ur gonna get a lot of idk, we've only kissed or given blowjobs type of answers lol. tho can you imagine if akaashi got to hear a full! retelling of niteru's first time and how it was a dry orgasm and ask if it's normal and if akaashi has done it and just. so many questions rip. though yes teach him to cook pls he wants to impress his boyfriend~

Add Reply