message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

SUNLIGHT ☀️, TOUKEN RANBU / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
KOGITSUNEMARU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighkogitsunemaru         i have died every day waiting for you darling don’t be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years i’ll love you for a thousand more         basics the basics full namekogitsunemaru agevery oldoccupationrepresentative guardianspecieslegendary swordpronounshe/himusergroupzephyrfandomtouken ranbu the powers as a legendary sword, kogitsunemaru is used as a weapon and is a very efficient and violent one at that. while he doesn’t prefer violence, he’s definitely someone who gets wrapped up in it in the moment and he can be extremely powerful and a formidable fighter. he’s graceful and is really good at climbing trees and catching things too the canon end of game, last time you see him~ freestyle freedom is a foreign concept to you. for your entire life, at least a thousand years time, you've been told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, you are a sword and you are meant for violence and destruction and you have no choice but to bend to your master's will. (or not bend, as that would make you have an incredibly faulty design and that is something that you do not have.) one would expect life to be in solitude as a weapon, you were brought into this world in the same year as munechika mikazuki, beautiful and radiant and good. anytime your master wouldn't call on either of you to fight in his name, the two of you spent your time by each other's side. as youths, you were essentially attached at the hip. you loved mikazuki, he was enchanting and sweet and affectionate and you remember laying in the courtyard of your master's estate, hand in mikazuki-dono's, staring up at the clouds rolling by. shipper summary meet kogitsunemaru! he's half fox demi-god and half legendary sword ...he's basically a sword who legend foretold he was like, helped forged by a fox demi-god and so his name is kogitsunemaru which means little fox and he makes a lot of jokes about that because he is not little at all, so definitely expect that. he's good natured, definitely a little vain about the fact that he's made by a demi-god and all that, and he's playful and can give into his fox side a lot, pls scratch his ears he'll go nuts ok. but also ask first. he's pretty laid back when he's around mikazuki, since they r old husbands and have lived long lives and tbh they just deserve to relax and cuddle a lot and sip tea on the porch and watch everyone play and smile at them. grandpas for life. but no, when they were younger, they were constantly together, kogi took care of mika a lot and they were separated and so now they are going to be reunited happily here. platonic player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentsure notes i’m comfortable doing mature threads, but please run them by me first!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

JESSE MCCREE +

17 posts
fandom overwatch
species human
age thirty seven
occupation representative guardian
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
hanzo shimada romancing
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 19th 2017
status Offline
kogi + jesse
lol so popular theme seems to be people messing with kogi's ears. because 100% jesse is fascinated by them. since they're coworkers i don't think he'd outright touch them without asking, but he's definitely going to be staring at them and wanting to touch them. if they ever got drunk together (or jesse got drunk around kogi) he would blatantly ask, but otherwise he'll just.... quietly long. i do think that the two of them would get along pretty well! lauz and i have said that jesse is going to be teaching mika about american culture and he can def teach kogi too! i'd also love if like all the touran boys taught him more about japanese culture since he'd totally go back to hanzo like 'hey han, listen to this!' and just repeat everything he just learned trying to impress his bf lol. lmk what you think!
shipper
tracker
topics
CAMILLA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
camilla + kogi KOGITSUNEMARUso i legit have no idea what i am doing here, but i wanted to throw these two together because i thought that they might be hella cute. i figured that they would have met and known one another in some capacity seeing as they are both guardians, and probably have gone along to a meeting with their rep before and seen the other guardians on duty that day. i think cam would be so interested in kogi, just is demeanor and presence somewhat conflict with the appearance of being this tough warrior, and she can see and sense both. so she would just want to get to know him, and honestly think that he was the most adorable thing ever, excuse her while she scratches his ears. basically she's gonna be like a little sister, probably annoying him with questions and holding onto his arm and what not, lol. lmk if that's okay. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
RORONOA ZORO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
kogi + zoro KOGITSUNEMARUso like with mikazuki zoro would have a great respect for kogi, he treats his own swords as an extension of himself, and if they were people he would love them so hard and be some of his best friends. So he thinks kogi is so cool, and zoro never gushes but he'd actually admit that and from him its high praise. roy doesn't like zoro n sanji, but I don't think kogi and mika would be as harsh as Roy, so there is potential for a decent relationship, workwise and other here, mmm what you think. click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll