message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

MOONGLOW 🌙, TOUKEN RANBU / LAUZ
shipper
tracker
topics
MUNECHIKA MIKAZUKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighmunechika mikazuki So please, I beg you–he is all that I have, and you have so many heroesand the world has so many more. Let him be soft, and let him be mine. basics the basics full namemunechika mikazuki age1,027occupationrepresentativespecieslegendary swordpronounshe/hisusergroupzephyrfandomtouken ranbu the powers mikazuki is considered the most beautiful of the five legendary swords. supposedly his fighting prowess is reveled and his beauty is considered almost ethereal. he doesn't really have any powers per se, he's just a decent fighter--not as great as everyone gives him credit for--and he's a personable, calm individual with great manners and sometimes he's a little shit. the canon he's been brought here from where he was displayed at the tokyo national museum, so he hasn't met the saniwa or anything, he's just been in modern times in the museum for many years. freestyle you enter the world in spring, to thickets of lilac trees and sakura blossoms. to the buzz of crickets at night and the most beautiful twinkle of stars overhead. you remember being young, over one thousand years ago. small and inexperienced, curious about this new world that you've been introduced to. wide-eyed and innocent your master's name is munechika; it is your name as well. he calls you mikazuki--it takes three nights to forge you. mikazuki; moon of the third night. he always said that your stunning silver blade glowed brighter in the moonlight. he also used to call you too fragile to fight. therefore, he put you on display.you are a treasured family sword, sitting high in status in the samurai clan of ashikaga. you are pampered and preened, revered for your beauty and grace. you're so young but already you feel as thought you've lived a hundred years. you are not the only sword he forges that year, but you are one of the first. your master tells you that you are going to be a great legendary sword, someone that people will fight over. someone that others will want, no matter what the cost. you've been primed, since you were first forged, to be arrogant and vain.you are, however, neither of those things.vanity comes to you in someone by the name of kogitsunemaru and he is only vain because he is part fox. he doesn't think you know this, but you and him are master's only two swords for a few years before the others come along. you know kogitsune's entire story, hear your master talking about it in hushed whispers with his fiancée. blessed by the fox gods, that is kogitsunemaru.he is preened because he is a fox. he is preened because he, too, is beautiful with his flowing white hair and his charming wine-colored eyes. he's a little rougher around the edges than you are and you attribute that to his being part fox. he interests you, he is your first friend, despite your obvious differences. he's a little more wild than you're used to; he likes climbing trees and catching bugs when his predator instincts get the better of him. you like to sit on the porch and sip tea, you like to watch the blossoms fall, and listen to the birds sing. he learns to like these things as well.even when the others are formed and become your friends, you never feel as close to any of them as you feel to kogitsune. but this is a different kind of feeling, one you aren't sure how to explain. you watch master and his fiancée talk beneath the blossoming trees. he holds her hand as they walk and then they stop; she smiles bashfully and he tucks hair behind her ear. then he kisses her and you are transfixed. innocent and sweet, you seek out kogitsunemaru immediately. you're no longer children, you're into what others might call your teenage years, but neither of you are entirely sure why the humans do what they do. that will take years still for you to learn. but you take him there anyway, link your arm in his and walk until you stop. there's a determination in your bright blue eyes that he later calls endearing as you stare at him. you kiss him first, with your hands splayed out on his chest, you need to rock up onto your toes to reach him properly. you are bashful when you pull away, innocent and new as this is, but he takes your face gently and leans down to do it again.in a lifetime full of firsts you will never forget all your firsts with kogitsunemaru.you have your first fight when iwatooshi is formed. spry and young, he comes into your lives like a whirlwind of color and sound. he's eccentric and vibrant and he likes to be violent; he feeds that fox side of kogitsune that likes to hunt, despite his proclamations that he is a monk. its jealousy that draws you cold to kogitsune, something that burns and rages so deep inside you that it makes your entire body buzz. you are jealous of iwatooshi and the time he spends with your kogitsunemaru. you don't tell him that, but he knows. he promises that he will always be yours and you don't want to doubt him, but sometimes you do.your master is to be married to his fiancée and on that day is the first time you feel like you, too, could be married. there's no one you'd rather marry than kogitsunemaru. but a sword marrying is no easy task and you cannot do it the way humans do. frankly, you don't entirely understand the ritual, but you do know that foxes mate for life. he is willing to keep you for the rest of your lives, your raging jealousy and all. you watch their ceremony and have a quiet promise of your own. just as red ribbons keep them bound by eternal fate, you promise--as you tie a red string around your finger--that you, too, are bound. but you have a duty as a sword and, one day, that duty calls. ashikaga yoshiteru takes you for his own and separates you from kogitsunemaru. the infamous collector of legendary swords of japan adds you to his collection, pampers and spoils you. you had little less than a day to say goodbye to the fox that stole your heart, that truly holds your everything. you act with poise and grace but inside you are destroyed.absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it only makes it ache.the eirkou accident will go down in history as a massacre. you'd come to respect your new master, you fit into his household with the other legendary swords, made friends and partnerships. you are loyal and demure, you are strong and diligent. you are, however, not really a fighter. he's never used you in battle before and so you realize he should have known that you weren't ready to fight. you see him back into the room, using sword after sword, your brethren, your friends. they all break, felled by the troops attacking him. you process your grief in an instant, knowing that you are the last. he pulls you to fight for him and then he is gone. a sword sliced through his belly, he falls, still with you at his side.for the first time you feel as though you've truly failed. there was so little you could do, but so much you should have tried. you are there for your master as he takes his dying breath. afterwards, you are taken as a trophy and put on display once more. years later you come into the possession of a feared warlord who presents you to his wife, nene. a samurai. it is she that trains you to be less fragile, to be unbreakable, to be formidable. she trains with you ever day, shares he ruthless spirit with you. as much as you don't like to fight, you promise her that you will never fail again. you inherit her brutality in battle and you prove to her, and everyone, that you are not as fragile as they think.after years of being passed around, after nene's death you are given to the tokugawa shogun family and it is there you stay until the turn of the century. you always wonder where fate has led kogitsunemaru. you've not forgotten him, how could you? you've spent a lifetime surrounded by great love. your first master and his wife, ashikaga and his, nene and toyotomi. you've seen love in its purest and weakest forms and know that this is what you feel for your bonded. you want to see him again, you want to know if he still loves you. your jealousy tells you that he must have moved on. you still keep that string on your finger, can't bear to take it off. even when you're placed in the care of the tokyo national museum, you hold onto hope that, one day, you'll see your fox again. shipper summary mikazuki is one of the five legendary swords of japan. he's considered the most beautiful of them all and, honestly, they'd probably be right. he conducts himself with pose and grace, seeing as how he was owned by noble shogun and samurais throughout the years since he'd been forged. mikazuki has a great sense of duty and purpose and generally knows why he was created. he was forged by sanjou munechika in around 989 CE alongside kogistunemaru. he spent many years with munechika until he was passed along over and over again. his most notable owners were ashikaga yoshiteru and the warlord totoyomi hideya and his wife nene, then finally he was part of the tokugawa shogun family. where i pulled him from he has not met the saniwa sage and is from modern times, but has been on display at the tokyo national museum for many years. mikazuki is often seen as delicate and fragile and he was for a time. he couldn't save his master, ashikaga, when soldiers came and attacked, fearing his power. he was the final blade that his master held before he was killed and mikazuki always feels like he failed. after he was given to the samurai woman nene, he was taught her brutality and ruthlessness. he promised he would never fail anyway again and he'd never been seen as fragile ever again. most people tend to think that, because he is beautiful, he's just a delicate thing, and he absolutely hates that. regardless, after her death he was on display again and then finally put on display for good. he's always been owned by noble families with great senses of purpose and duty, so he's picked that up. he can, however, be a little sarcastic shit and he also makes cracks about his own advanced age from time to time. he is also very calm and forward thinking, but he doesn't quite know how to do simple tasks--he's useless at manual labor and he is not great with fashion and has no idea how to shop in a store. basically, he's a pampered aristocrat with none of the vanity or pompousness. platonic so the above all being said, he's super friendly. he is kind and generous and helpful. he's basically a grandpa! he loves kids, loves to spoil others, loves having friends. all around, he's incredibly loving and really just wants to meet everyone! sometimes he's a little bit of a sarcastic shit, which i guess would be unexpected of someone like him. he holds himself with a lot of poise and grace and i guess he could also be seen as stuck-up at first glance. please get to know him though, because he is very thoughtful and wise and he'll adopt you as his child tbh. antagonistic alright, so there's a few ways this could go down. bullying, he hates. if he sees someone being picked on he will go try and fix the problem. he'll probably make you feel very stupid as he gets really sarcastic and biting. if he has to, he will physically defend someone; he's a guardian of the representative in zephyr, so you know he can fight. he doesn't like people that break the law, doesn't like people that harm others for no reason. so basically, if you're an asshole, you can expect him to get kind of catty with you and not like you. the other type of enemies he can have are those that flirt with his kogitsunemaru. he is obscenely jealous. not in very obvious ways, but he gets catty and he glares and you'll know that he's ticked off at you. so do not flirt with his husband, please. romantic now, mikazuki has only ever been in love with kogitsunemaru. no one has ever come even close to capturing his attention the same way. he's been 'bonded' (basically like their version of being married) to him since they were in their early twenties i'd say and he wears a red string around his finger to prove it. so, in canon, he will never be interested in anyone else. they're also absolutely that embarrassing couple that you can tell is just so much in love and its infectious and perfect and makes you wanna cry. in AU however! he is totally open for anything, i'm fine with whatever, as you all know. player the player aliaslauztimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentyes notes i'm good with anything; blood, violence, drugs, sex of all kinds. obviously i'll only write smut with of age partners!
shipper
tracker
topics
MOD

NOAH

33 posts
fandom hi welcome to chili’s
species gorl
age 8675309
occupation fre shava cado
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact Discord or pm
chris pratt mentally dating
played by noah
timezone PST
prefers SHE/HER
joined May 3rd 2018
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

ERWIN SMITH

13 posts
fandom ATTACK ON TITAN
species HUMAN
age THIRTY SEVEN
occupation NONE
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
levi ackerman confused about
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 27th 2017
status Offline
erwin + mika
honestly i think these two would get along really well? they're both militaristic and leaders, so i think they'd bond a lot. tbh i think after erwin gets over the main portion of his ptsd and stops having nightmares and starts actually working at the the tea shop (like working working, not working aka staring at the tea shelves), that he'd likely go visit the representative and see how he could help out? like possibly being a secretary or something easy. like... very very low stress please. i just want the two boys to bond and for mika to probably help him heal even more ;-; thanks
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

JESSE MCCREE +

17 posts
fandom overwatch
species human
age thirty seven
occupation representative guardian
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
hanzo shimada romancing
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined June 19th 2017
status Offline
mika + jesse
heyo bossman! u ready for some fun times???? because you better get ready. long story short jesse mccree is a fucking mess and he's here to show mika the American way. we already have a thread going and i already love their work friendship, it's too good. i love these two bonding bye.
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline
noh + mika
mfw i still hadn't replied to this ripppp. i think noh would find him really interesting though and tbh he'd probably ask if the sword boys are aliens because w t f. so he'd definitely love to hear everything about mikazuki's history and he'd just sit and let mika talk and talk and he'd ask so many questions. then he'd probably go to adachi like GUESS WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT FEUDAL JAPAN and annoy him with these facts but yolo. but also pls let him share with mika the goodness that is oldies and elton john and david bowie thanks.
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

ERWIN SMITH

13 posts
fandom ATTACK ON TITAN
species HUMAN
age THIRTY SEVEN
occupation NONE
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
status Offline
erwin + mika
yeah p much decided he'll come do paper work for mika once he's got a handle on his life lol. he needs something less stressful than the tea shop rip. also please don't do the married couple thing in front of him because he's gonna barf and want to die thank you. pda is so weird for him. though tbf if levi showed up at work he'd do the same but... shush. also don't ask him personal questions, he can't handle it, he'll be so red at even the most innocent questions lol.
shipper
tracker
topics
RORONOA ZORO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
mika + zoro MUNECHIKA MIKAZUKIso unlike roy, I figure that if mika had an issue with zoro and sanji, he at least won't be so ugly about it. I would hope at least. In my head I know that the one piece world doesn't have versions of the sword guys, but they do name their swords and for someone who carries three and treats them as tho they are a part of him bc they legit are, zoro has a lot of respect for swords and so I think he would have that rare respect for mika and actually like him and look up to him, might go to him for advice and actually listen. also train him maybe because he refuses to get soft whilehere in elysion. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom mobile suit gundam: ibo
species enhanced human
age 18
occupation farmhand(?)
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord + pm
single
played by LEVIA
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined April 15th 2018
status Offline
mika + mika
i just think this interaction would be absolutely hilarious, since mika is generally called mika and they have the same name, in that case, technically, idk. and they're obviously incredibly different - mika is rough and quite frankly uncultured and uneducated - he can only barely write and read properly, like proper basic level, doesn't really care for his appearance, etc. etc. and your mika is elegant, pretty, all that jazz, and it's very odd for my one to look at. he'd probably think (fuck i need new names, urs is sword!mika now) sword!mika is very pretentious??? even if he is friendly??? like he might be a good grandpa to space!mika if he ever let him, but if space!mika ever found out that sword!mika is a sword, he might be a bit more interested tbh. tho idk why sword!mika might ever go to a farm or be interested in a crippled boi. hmu i think this would be funny af
shipper
tracker
topics
fandom mobile suit gundam: ibo
species enhanced human
age 18
occupation farmhand(?)
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord + pm
single
played by LEVIA
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined April 15th 2018
status Offline
mika x 2
tbf in light of the new event, that kinda seems like a perfect opportunity for them to meet?? if sword!mika goes to the farms to check on the slime problem and he just sees space!mika kicking slimes about w one of his legs because he can't actually do much else. they can have bonding time rounding up slimes tgt or smt even though it would just be space!mika probably kicking them in sword!mika's direction to see if he can hit him bc he never really cared about authority unless it was orga kek. but sure sword!mika can probs be space!mika's grandpa after that because mika will have to begrudgingly thank him for his help w getting rid of slime from his precious crops.

shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

PHOSPHOPHYLLITE

41 posts
fandom Houseki No Kuni
species Gem
age 300
occupation Adventurer
prefers they/them
awards
personal information
mature yes, but no smut triggers smut contact discord
single
played by alcove
timezone ACST
prefers She/her
joined May 17th 2018
status Offline
MIKA + phos
Hiya! I was hoping that Mika could take on some sort of pseudo-grandfather role for Phos! Basically as a Gem back at home, Phos grew up without conventional parents and was essentially raised with other Gems by a mysterious humanoid who they call Sensei - AND to make matters worse, Phos had been slowly losing their trust in Sensei. SO basically the only parental role they ever had proved to be a suspicious person who Phos could no longer trust.

So I think it would be healthy(?) for Phos to have an actual caring grandpa-figure in their life. They've been through a lot and suffer from a bad case of PSTD so they'd need all the support which they can get. What do you think?
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

PHOSPHOPHYLLITE

41 posts
fandom Houseki No Kuni
species Gem
age 300
occupation Adventurer
prefers they/them
awards
personal information
single
played by alcove
timezone ACST
prefers She/her
joined May 17th 2018
status Offline
MIKA + phos
So pure and precious *wipes tear from eye*. I actually don't know anything about Touken Ranbu so… Mika being a sword confuses me. Orz.

Phos would initially be somewhat reserved and hesitant of Mika because of bad experiences with previous friends and companions. Mika would probs have to be quite persistent in order for Phos to open up more and unwittingly accept him as a grandpa. BUT you are correct in that being an 'object' would definitely be something which Phos and Mika could bond over. I would be super keen on seeing how that pans out.
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

PHOSPHOPHYLLITE

41 posts
fandom Houseki No Kuni
species Gem
age 300
occupation Adventurer
prefers they/them
awards
personal information
single
played by alcove
timezone ACST
prefers She/her
joined May 17th 2018
status Offline
MIKA + phos
I think I'm starting to understand the whole sword thing xD.

It's definitely plausible for Phos to be out in Zephyr since they are an adventurer anyways. I can see Phos walking in the gardens, seeing Mika and not thinking anything much of him at first. But the fact that Mika is a personified sword would be a good conversation starter. I like the idea of them having their little tea party there haha. A routine sounds good. Fascinated, Phos would return day after day to talk to the mysterious sword-boy. Phos would definitely appreciate his calming presence. They'd need it too, after all they've been through xD

shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline
noh + mika
he's still gonna think their aliens lmfao sorry. but pls talk history with him (even if it's how much he loves kogi) because eventually noh will think they're goals af and want that for himself but uh... adachi would never let him LOL. i think they'll be really good and while noh has gotten some bad role models in his life here in elysion, mika will be a really good role model and i'm happy that he's getting someone like this?? he needs it so much lol.
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

ERWIN SMITH

13 posts
fandom ATTACK ON TITAN
species HUMAN
age THIRTY SEVEN
occupation NONE
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
status Offline
erwin + mika
god erwin would be so flustered and he'd be like wtf are you talking about and just deny it. like nooooo he doesn't love levi, nope, not admitting that okay. not when he values levi's friendship and wouldn't want to ruin that for some silly idea like love. he never thought he'd live long enough to settle down so honestly like the thought never crossed his mind and now it's a possibility and it kinda freaks him out so mika being like OH YOU TWO???? and erwin like dfajhlfmaw tbh. but he would definitely talk to mika about how he feels for levi and try to explain why he can't and then also like freak out to mika when levi confesses to him rip. so he's gonna be a mess tbh.

Add Reply
New Poll