message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

FLECKS OF GOLD, HAIKYUU / EFF
shipper
tracker
topics
KUROO TETSUROU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighkuroo tetsuro quote or lyrics or something here basics the basics full namekuroo tetsuro ageeighteenoccupationrestaurant staffspecieshumanpronounshe + himusergroupzephyrfandomhaikyuu!! the powers he's human, besides being unusually cheery, quite smart, and a pretty great athlete he doesn't really have any powers. the canon at the end of season 2 even though he wasn't like in those last few episodes? freestyle headaches. for as long as you can remember you have covered your bed in numerous pillows. shipper summary okay so meet kuroo tetsurou, platonic kuroo is the type of guy to have a ton of friends. antagonistic now there aren't that many reasons or ways for someone to get on kuroo's bad side as he is a relatively laid back individual. romantic some people think that kuroo spends time making his hair look like he just got out of bed, but literally he probably just got out of bed. player the player aliasefftimezonepacificpronounsshe + hermature contentyes. notes pedophilia bothers me, but if we discuss it i can work around it.
shipper
tracker
topics
MOD

NOAH

33 posts
fandom hi welcome to chili’s
species gorl
age 8675309
occupation fre shava cado
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact Discord or pm
chris pratt mentally dating
played by noah
timezone PST
prefers SHE/HER
joined May 3rd 2018
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

OIKAWA TOORU

94 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age EIGHTEEN
occupation AQUARIUM STAFF
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
IWAIZUMI HAJIME IN LOVE WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 29th 2016
status Offline
oikawa + kuroo
they would TEN THOUSAND /PERCENT/ be little shitheads. like, that's all pretty much how i feel about kuroo and oikawa being friends. rivals to like 'hey ur kinda cool' to them just being so full of themselves and feeding off one another. oikawa may drop the fake act around him if they get close enough, could potentially get very Real™ with him in a way he's unused to. they can share their feelings lol no jk well i mean they can, but yanno w/e EITHER WAY! get literally the Three Bad Captains™ together and it will be a fucking disaster i think. meanwhile iwa, akaashi, and kenma are all like щ(ಥДಥщ) making bad decisions and doing stupid things and making bets with one another too? like jfc i love them they fucking suck they're literal garbage these two and its great.

but on that note. so for AU nonsense, i won't lie, they're one of my guilty pleasure ships, so i'm a-okay with doing ALL SORTS of AU things. i mean, look, iwaoi is my life, but if iwa wasn't around, then i'd absolutely want him with kuroo. so like, throw some fanart on me and we can do a lot of things in AU whenever you want! cause boy do i GOT SOME PICS FOR YOU L O L

shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

BOKUTO KOUTAROU

54 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human (possibly owl)
age eighteen
occupation zoo staff / model
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
akaashi keiji currently dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined August 8th 2016
status Offline
kuroo + bokuto
BRO.

THE BROLIEST OF BROS.

DID YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BRONA LISA. JUST SO.... BEAUTIFUL.

i also concur with this discussion of doing a thread! we can do the stupid, getting potions in halcyon and getting turned into animals or something that we joked about that one time. or a more cutesy reunion thread because bokuto definitely wants to do the slow motion run and jump into each other's arms type thing. complete with crying too probs. rip

shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
nitori aiichirou currently dating
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
kuroo + teru
OTHER CAPTAIN-CHAN~~~~ okay so i headcanon that all the captains are "friends" and all know each other and all collectively hang out at like 'leadership' event type things. plus yanno, they all gotta interact on court at the beginning of games! so basically the fandom thought terushima was like a fake bokuto at first, but i mean... he kinda is. but also 100% more punk (it's a lie) and doesn't have the depressive swings that bokuto has. so i think that terushima and kuroo would get along pretty well! he'd probably join in the shenanigans that boku, kuroo, and oikawa get into because he thinks they're fun. but at the same time he's gonna be dating nitori and i think nitori would frown on terushima doing too many dumb things LOL. otherwise i think he's the friend who sends memes in a group chat at 3am
shipper
tracker
topics
ZEPHYR

AKAASHI KEIJI

69 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation FLORIST + FASHION DESIGNER
prefers HE/THEY
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BOKUTO KOUTAROU CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 1st 2016
status Offline
kuroo + akaashi
so we never actually plotted them solidly, so here i am. so obviously we know that their relationship changed drastically here, and akaashi was cool with it, but also that he enjoyed playing matchmaker. sorry to both kuroo and tsukki L O L but so akaashi's real feelings for people are usually pretty solidly hidden and all he shows you is face value. so kuroo got a lot more of his real feelings and got to see him in all his softness and charm which would have made him anxious at first. i think that him and bokuto hooking up with kuroo would have SUPER helped akaashi's relationship with kuroo in the first place. for the most part i think he really kind of tolerated kuroo for bokuto's sake, maybe was a bit jealous because they were so close and akaashi didn't really feel like he matched up. he quite possibly thought that maybe bokuto and kuroo would wind up together. but i think that now that all is said and done, while akaashi consistently seems kind of cold and aloof, kuroo knows what he's really like and knows what a mom he is and how much he takes care of bokuto and how good they work together. and akaashi is going to be v supportive of kuroo trying to figure tsukki out and he's available for advice, should kuroo want it. basically i the idea of akaashi feeling closer to him now, like he understands him better.

Add Reply
New Poll