message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

MOONAGE DAYDREAM, marvel / bre
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

NOH-VARR

45 posts
fandom MARVEL COMICS
species KREE
age TWENTY ONE
occupation courtesan / vigilante
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
adachi tohru definitely dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined December 13th 2016
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

noh-varr

Put your ray gun to my head, Press your space face close to mine, love. Freak out in a moonage daydream

the basics

full name noh-varr
age twenty one
occupation spider silk courtesan / vigilante
species kree
pronouns he/him/they/them
usergroup pandora
fandom marvel comics

the powers

alright so first off, noh-varr is a kree warrior. this means with his kree heritage, he's far more enhanced than a normal human. he can lift up to 25 tons, run up to 150mph (allowing him to walk up walls/defy gravity), has amazing agility, stamina and reflexes, etc. in addition to those, he also has a triple jointed muscle structure which means he can survive most injuries, however he's not invulnerable. then yanno being a warrior, he's adept at combat and is an excellent marksman as well as a pilot (however typically only for kree designed ships, others are hard for him to use). since he's from an alternate universe in the marvel world (not earth-616), he was injected with nanobots to reroute pain, these also cause his saliva to trigger hallucinations as well as causing interface interactions with technology that allows him to exert some control over the technology. noh-varr is able to control the nanobots to his desire. he also has cockroach dna added into his genetic material that allows for him to crawl on walls, super hearing and the combination of the dna and nanobots have allowed for his body to create grenade and poisonous nails as well. noh-varr mainly only uses his powers when he needs to tbh, he really tries to be human or at least appear as human as possible.

as for the equipment he brought with him, sadly he doesn't have his ship 'the marvel', and in fact only has a few of his weapons. of course he has his alien metal lined, super-dense suit that helps his body adjust to different pressures on different planets. he also has his shape shifting gauntlets that typically take the forms of guns that fire plasma blasts - the power of this can be a simple concussive blast of can destroy buildings, all depend on what he wants to do. the gauntlets can take any shape such as a bladed weapon, but not often. he also has kree-tech nunchaku which is basically nunchucks, but kree technology so they're Better. they're weighted sticks connected with an energized cable, but only really uses this in close combat fights.

the canon

from the young avengers 2013 run with loki and miss america - contains all previous canon interactions from his introduction in the 'marvel boy' series up to the 2013 ya run!
for my whole life, i have been told what to do and how to act. for the first time in a while, i am finally on my own, i am able to make my own choices. of course over this time i have made mistakes, some times through no choice of mine, but i have done them. i have to live with the thoughts and memories that i am the one who committed those crimes. i am the owner of the hands that have killed. this life i am trying to make now, i am trying to start over. i am trying to be good. i am trying to make a difference.

the young avengers have helped me with that. well, mostly kate. she has helped me realize a lot really. however i would not be who i am if i did not have my past.

i was born to two kree warriors, captain glory and star splendor, though born is a casual term. kree families are not traditional in the earth way, they do not coddle their young and i was the same. before i was even born, my genes were altered with cockroach dna and with nanobot technology in the hope that i would be a better form of kree soldiers than ever before. it was true, i was. however, i was not forced into fighting because in my world, the kree and skrull war was over. i was ensigned to the 18th kree diplomatic gestalt to protect the peace and maintain the cease-fire between the races.

every thing felt normal. i had a girlfriend, merree, and i worked with my parents and we maintained the relative peace. until we crashed with some astro-gods and we needed to return home for repairs. we never made it home. this was the first moment where i experienced that the multiverse was not nice. it was a cruel world and i learned that first hand as our ship was shot down and upon crashing i awoke to find that every one on board was dead besides me. merree, my dad, my mom, the rest of the crew. they were all dead, vaporized by some earthling who wished for powers from the ship's cosmic core.

it was that moment when i vowed vengeance upon the earth. dr. midas was my first target, the one who shot the ship down. despite the ships' artificial intelligence telling me to lay low, i could not just stand by while the death of my friends and family remain unspoken of. my plans are stopped momentarily by one of the ship's prisoners escaping. i was always told to fix my messes. the hexus was easy to destroy, the social parasite coming undone by it's own secrets. however my mission to stop midas is thwarted once more.

this time by a woman. a woman who turns out to be midas' daughter, obliette. she easily beat me and holds me captive for her father, but i am struck by her beauty. she said that she was unassuming, but she is stunning. it's funny now, to look back and see what a fool i was for a pretty face. i still am, perhaps that is the one thing i will never truly learn no matter how many mistakes i make because of it. it is because of these feelings for her that have somehow convinced her to turn against her father who had lied to her for so long.

it is with her help that allows me to defeat dr. midas, well, really she actually killed him. but it is her help that i make it back to my crashed ship and evade the s.h.i.e.l.d operatives for so long. it is futile in the end, i end up captured and sent to one of their prisons, the cube. again, i vow to make earth a part of the kree empire and take it over. all while the lovely oubliette champions for my release. however her reign of "terror" as my captors called it ends just as quickly as it begins as she's captured and sent to the raft, another of their prisons.

i hear of this... civil war between their superpowered beings. it is dumb. why would they war with themselves when there is a lesser creature roaming their midst? humans do not cherish them, so why argue and fall to bloodshed over them. i did not see a reason behind their need for super being registration and yet i was forced into their war. i was brain washed and lead to believe i was a vassal at their disposal to do as they pleased. i know now that that was not me, however i still remember. i still feel the way my hands have snapped bones and bodies and taken the life from too many too count.

it is one mission i remember, when i first encountered kate bishop and the young avengers of earth. that was one i won't forget. there were two skrull with their group and i took one of them out before capturing the other and the ones that i was tasked with capturing. i was supposed to bring the whole group of teens to order, take them to s.h.i.e.l.d so that they would be registered. i am not really sure what my actual task was anymore, just that i was supposed to take them. however, the being they called the vision lost his arm in my chest, and another of their member's ended up creating a feedback within my body that caused the warden's mind-control to end.

it was then that i took control of the cube and took the power away from the warden. i did not know what the purpose of the warden was, but i knew that i was in control now. it was because of this control that i was able to assist s.h.i.e.l.d in their fight against the skrull invasion. it was here where i abandoned the moniker of 'marvel boy' in light of taking on the name of one of my predecessors, captain marvel. the captain was a great kree hero, one spoken of for ages before my time and ages later. the skrull invasion was over and i returned to the cube, my kingdom in this earth.

it was not long before another was calling at my door, asking for help. this time, a norman osborn was asking me to join his avengers team. it had been a while since i had had the comfort of another and karla provided that. she was a tease, telling me how her powers came from a kree crystal, only for her to show me and i did not recognize it as a kree object. she was my first time with a human woman and she is the one who told me that this avengers team was nothing but a bunch of criminals playing pretend. i was ashamed to have gotten caught up with them. these were no heroes.

i tried to warn the other's, the x-men or the avengers, anyone who would listen, but no one would. i was lucky to find some old kree communicators that i contacted the kree supreme intelligence with. they told me i was now the 'protector' of earth due to the skrull's invasion leaving the planet vulnerable. it was with this title and the nega-band equipment that i was able to prevent the dark avengers, the group of criminals playing hero, from doing anything too harmful.

i wore the title of protector for a while. i even joined the real avengers and became a part of the group of heroes that actually cared for the planet. it was on a quest to contain the phoenix force that i was reunited with mar-vell, the great captain marvel, the hero of krees. once again i was under the control by someone else, this time by my trusted hero. and i tried to kill those i fought with - again the avengers were my targets. however, under the urging of the supreme intelligence, i took the phoenix force to the kree empire - to my home, hala. i haven't see hala in ages and the sight was definitely one for sore eyes, yet at the trust of the avengers.

and it turns out the intelligence lied to me as well. they did not want to help the earth beat the phoenix and that was inconsolable. this place that i had worked so hard to protect, that they had called me the protector of. they wanted me to just sit by and pretend that it wasn't being destroyed by a being that i could stop? that was unbearable.

however cutting ties meant cutting ties and no matter how much i vowed to fix things, to make things right, i was alone. the avengers did not want me, the kree did not want me. i was not welcome on earth or on hala. even ms. marvel was against me despite our shared heritage and powers. i was stripped of the nega-bands, of the title of 'protector' and left on my own.

i found my way around the threat from earth. a satellite base outside of the earth's orbit that i now called home for i had no home. hala was not home and earth could not be home. it was on a short trip to earth where i did not allow for myself to be detected, that i met her again. kate bishop of earth. kate bishop of the young avengers. she is beautiful and one again i am struck by her looks. it does not take me long to win her affections though she is quick to admit that she wanted to know me as well.

she takes the time to introduce me to the rest of the young avengers. to teddy altman, the half kree-half skrull changeling. to william kaplan, the twin son of the scarlet witch. to tommy shepard, the other son of the scarlet witch. to america chavez, the strong girl here to protect the world. it is a ragtag team of heroes, ones that have seen their own troubles - some times at the hand of myself. however they were willing to forgive me and so i tried to prove myself worthy.

it was magic from william kaplan that caused the mother parasite to infect the adults and cause us to band together with a kid version of loki. it was the patriot, not-patriot, being that took tommy and introduced the team to david alleyne. it was loki's trickery that caused everything to happen as it did. i broke up with kate after hearing that oubliette was still alive. that she wanted to be together still. it was when loki accepted his true self that the allusions disappeared. oubliette was not real, merree was not real, annie was not real. not even loki's leah was real. none of them were real besides loki and not-patriot and the mother parasite. however it was clear that i was not over oubliette and that kate was hurt by the way i had tried to confess this to her.

even after some time away from our relationship, i still realized how much our break up hurt. kate bishop had taught me a lot about what it meant to be myself. to live the life that i wanted, not one that was dictated for me. however it is too late now to ask for what i have already given up and i saw that at the party as kate kissed tommy as the clock struck twelve on new year's eve. even then she was teaching me a lesson, one that hurts, but that i needed to know.

i was noh-varr of the kree race. i was one of the kree diplomatic gestalts. i was marvel boy. i was captain marvel. i was protector. i was an avenger. i was a young avenger. now i am just noh-varr, the kree boy trying to learn about who i am and my place in this new world. the multiverse was never kind and just when i had thought that things were going smoothly and that i was learning, i have to start over. perhaps this new world will open my eyes even further. perhaps this new world will allow me to be successful without my mistakes of my past.

i am noh-varr and i wish to find myself.

summary

so this kid has been through some shit. first off, he was genetically modified with nanobots and cockroach dna and so he's not just a kree warrior. second, everyone he cares about ends up hurt and usually by something he did. at first, he was a part of the kree diplomatic gestalt and was one of the peacekeepers in his world between the kree and skrull races. however his ship was pulled into earth 616 (normal marvel comic canon) and the crew ended up dying besides him. after some running from the man who shot their ship down and trying to take over and enslave the earth, noh-varr was captured and thrown in to the maximum security prison, the cube, run by s.h.i.e.l.d. while under the care of s.h.i.e.l.d, noh was used as a mind-controlled puppet to keep different superpowered beings in check. he was recruited to a new "avengers" team run by norman osborn, only to take up the mantle 'captain marvel' before learning that the team was created of criminals pretending to be heroes. quickly abandoning the name and fighting against the criminal group, he took on the name 'protector' as the kree supreme intelligence stated that he was earth's new protector. after rebelling against the supreme intelligence, noh-varr was stripped of his special 'protector' weapons and title as well as told that if he ever set foot on earth again, he'd be killed. however, he loves earth too much and established a base outside the orbit so that he's "technically" not on earth. he currently teamed up with the young avengers, however his recent breakup with kate bishop has caused him to doubt being a part of the group.

personality wise, noh-varr is basically what would happen if you take a person from a different time and plop them into another time. he's not really sure of a lot of things - besides technology, mainly kree tech though. he does the whole "name of place born" like "kate bishop of earth" and he just... he's very innocent in many human things but he's killed people and had his hands very dirty before. like come on, he says the phrase "you promised to explain the earth custom known as 'hot make out'". like lmao my child. he has an intense love of pancakes and music - especially the 60-80s as well as country.

platonic

friends are... complicated. he doesn't really know a whole lot about friendship outside of kree customs and the bit he's spent with the young avengers. and even then, he was mostly there because of his connections to kate and then his sense of duty to the team. he's constantly seen as an antagonist figure until lately and while he's going to try to make friends, it'll be hard for him. noh does truly want to have friends, but he just doesn't know.. how. he's very friendly though when people approach him nicely and with food or music. he's just sometimes a bit awkward and says the wrong things at times lol.

antagonistic

kree are sort of taught to take what they want, when they want. most of the kree interactions in marvel canon are from the kree-skrull war where both races are trying to control the universe. so noh has a bit of that in him as well, he was so angry after his crew died that he wanted to take over earth. (he failed, but he tried okay). he has a rather long fuse, but once it's lit, there's no real moment to turn it back. once he's pissed off, he's pissed off. but it takes a lot to push him to that point. the easiest way, however, is to injure someone that he cares about. noh-varr is also no friend of the law, considered a criminal pretty much from the moment he first touched earth's soil and then being locked up in one of s.h.i.e.l.d's maximum security prisons and used as a weapon to harm others. so he's not always the good guy in the story.

romantic

alright so. noh-varr doesn't really know what love is. he knows the feelings he's felt with the people he's been with, but that's it. he knows that he had something he enjoyed with an ex, oubliette, and he almost had something with kate bishop, but he let that go. he is definitely not straight, actually quotes that he is interested in exploring things, however has only been shown to be with females in canon. i personally play noh as demiromantic or as close to that as kree can be. he falls for the idea of something and the feelings with someone more than the actual person. he is coming off of his break up with kate and is a little sad that he realized too late that they had a good thing. so in this way, he's going to be seeking the comfort of anyone willing tbh. he is an alien, but this doesn't affect reproductive things since kree-human/skrull/etc hybrids are normal in marvel canon.

he's currently seeing/doing a thing with adachi, but he'll still openly flirt with people because yanno, his job. shipping wise, i don't really like noh-varr with kate. i think that he was still too hung up on oubliette to actually have a substantial relationship with kate. it's possible that he'd retry it with kate, but i feel like she resented him after their break up. i do have the guilty pleasure of tommy/noh-varr which yes pls. otherwise, non-canon things are perfectly good. give me all the flings, this boy is flirty and also doesn't know a lot at the same time. also au's, gimme.

the player

alias bre
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content please and thanks

notes

back at it again with another space boy. no triggers really, just ask if it's something questionable!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
KAGARI + NOH-VARR
don't start giving kagari tips omfg he will get so flustered. but also kind of do...actually do that? because goddamn you know how much i love flustered kagari. i think, in general, kagari keeps to himself a lot, always playing his video games and shit, but his door is always open. i also think that there are a few other whores there that are kind of annoyed by kagari and the fact that five doesn't make him do a whole lot all the time and hand picks his clients for him. so that is also why he keeps to himself LOL he doesn't really wanna make waves cause he's got such a big fucking mouth. either way, if noh-varr wants to put up with him, then more power to him, cause you know what kind of little shit he is.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

ADACHI TOHRU

55 posts
fandom PERSONA 4
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-EIGHT
occupation POLICE OFFICER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
NOH-VARR NOT DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 8th 2017
status Offline
ADACHI + NOH-VARR

bedhead and morning disorientation to rival kuroko's tbh. but also gross, everything is gross. and no, gilgamesh is not going to fuck off until he makes a right mess of everything :3c

shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

MEG THOMAS

38 posts
fandom Dead By Daylight
species Human
age twenty-three
occupation survivor
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers nope contact pm or discord
no one (yet) single
played by Noah
timezone PST
prefers she/her
joined November 14th 2017
status Offline
meg + noh-varr
breeeeeeeee~ i know that lauz shot down ur idea but we could also do a future thread after she and the others have escaped if you /need/ this relationship in ur life already lmao. but yes. meg definitely will be needing friends that aren't other void survivors just because she's a sociable person that needs to branch out. and i feel like the could end up being pretty good friends that have both gone through some pretty shitty things that could lean on each other for support? idfk hopefully this makes some sense. lemme know what u think <3
shipper
tracker
topics
WAYFARER

GILGAMESH

72 posts
fandom FATE/ZERO
species HEROIC SPIRIT
age IMMORTAL
occupation WANDERER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
KOTOMINE KIREI INVOLVED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined January 21st 2017
status Offline
gil + noh
lmfao you come to gil's plot page but don't reply to the quality plot i gave you with mika. i see how it is. omg jk jk jk ANYWAY! listen, gil is...he was touched by the black mud in the grail, and its definitely had an effect on him. i don't think he would have cared so much to ruin things before all that, but its like he's sometimes drawn to situations he knows he can manipulate and he just can't stop himself from being destructive. its really not even anything against noh or adachi but its just kind of a strange compulsion??? basically its entertainment and i mean sorry kirei but he's got Work to do. its not gonna be good at all, its gonna be gil manipulating them both and enjoying himself and then being an asshole xD again, sorry to kirei, not really to noh or adachi cause he doesn't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KEITH

74 posts
fandom VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER
species HUMAN/GALRA
age NINETEEN
occupation MERCENARY
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
SHIRO & LANCE TAKEN BY
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 4th 2016
status Offline
noh + keith
definitely a joke since keith is underage and doesn't drink anyway. so i think they'd get along just fine, noh isn't as fucking smug and arrogant as lance is so that was really keith's only issue with him. and now he's getting over it cause its like w/e imma hit that so i can deal with it. i like the idea of keith being friends with other people with "alien" lineage, cause you know him, he's having this Crisis right now about being half galra and he's like, man i'm not gonna wind up all power-hungry and warlike and shit am i????? so he's mildly worried about it--not worried enough to tell anyone about it, so don't get any bright ideas, shiro--but enough to make him try and strive to overcome his genetics. regardless, he would definitely be like. why aren't you getting paid??? but also i mean, he prolly makes way better money at spider silk than he would as a full merc anyway, so keith's like, alright that's fair, that's better money anyway, kicking ass can just be a hobby. albeit, when keith wants to do it for fun, he just goes to the void, but don't TELL ANYONE NOH. so mostly i'm just thinking about alien boys having some camaraderie cause keith needs it.

Add Reply