message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

❥ ; 게임시작!, SONG HANA/OVERWATCH
shipper
tracker
topics
SONG HANA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
#dva-title { font: 25px 'Cookie', cursive; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -.2px; margin: 5px 15px 0px 15px; } #dva-sub { width: 125px; font: 9px 'News Cycle', sans-serif; text-align: justify; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -5px; } #dva-app { font: 11px 'IBM Plex Serif', serif; text-align: justify; margin: 15px; }whisk away your heartsigh송하나 (song hana) All systems operational. D.Va, ready for combat. basics the basics full namesong hana. alias: d.va agetwentyoccupationmedia personality, mechanicspecieshumanpronounsshe/herusergroupterminusfandomoverwatch the powers Hana Song is an average Korean woman with killer reflexes built up from years of gaming, including as a professional gamer in competitive esports teams. She became the number one Starcraft playing in the world at the age of sixteen. What this entails in terms of her mecha is that she was selected as a pilot and uses MEKA suits to fight. Her model of MEKA wields two fusion canons which shoot infinite ammo and are most potent at a close range. She can propel herself up and around in her mech with it's boosters. The MEKA is also equipped with a defense matrix which Hana can put up to absorb all projectiles for a short period of time before it must reload. Lastly, her MEKA can self destruct at either a standstill or when propelled forward to produce a large area of damage. This, however, would be used sparingly as she can call down a new mech but doing so would never be so simple as it is in game, making her self destruct a much more strategic course of action. When out of her mech, Hana wields a light gun which is highly potent at mid to close ranges.LIGHT GUN: while outside of her mech, D.Va can continue the fight with a mid-range automatic blaster.MECH: a large machine which D.Va pilots, possessing cannons, a defence system and short flight capabilities.FUSION CANNON: D.Va’s mech is equipped with twin short-range rotating cannons. they lay down continuous, high-damage fire without needing to reload, but slow D.Va’s movement while they’re active.DEFENSE MATRIX: D.Va can activate this forward-facing targeting array to shoot incoming projectiles out of the air.BOOSTERS: D.Va’s mech launches into the air, her momentum carrying her forward. she can turn and change directions or barrel through her enemies, knocking them back.MICRO MISSILES: D.Va fires a barrage of small rockets that detonate on impact, dealing damage in a limited radius around each explosion.SELF DESTRUCT: D.Va ejects from her mech and sets its reactor to explode, dealing massive damage to nearby opponents. the canon Following her success as a pro-gamer, she has been recruited as mech pilot for South Korea's MEKA unit, and has since joined forces with the new reincarnation of the Overwatch project. freestyle d.va online.well I'm rough around the edges andyou can try to smooth me downbut I’m not ready to forgetSong Hana always taken to games. When she was young she would tug on her parent's hands to take her to arcades, or to check out the retro game selection at stores. When it was time to leave, she would drag her feet, but not before lining the player boards with her name or shoving a handful of games at her parents. Worlds were at her fingertips, and she never stopped reaching for more.Armed with confidence and a competitive streak that never died down, Hana built up keen reflexes, became intuitive with strategies, and fostered an intense awareness of any situation.Lo-fi erupted into her headphones, webcam angled at her face- auburn hair tied up neat and smooth, and she made her first foray into streaming. Her room was dressed up with twinkling LEDs, accents of neon pink and blue in her gaming chair, and decorations, and her stream was already laid out, custom graphics in place on her page and on her template. Hana knew she was the best, and she would show the world that from the start.Views trickled in at a steady pace, and one week in she got hosted by a larger streamer- the biggest Starcraft III streamer there was. It didn't take long for her to get recruited to a pro team, and it was an even shorter process before the world knew her name. Her stream constantly boomed with her well-mixed playlists, and an ever moving chat asking for advice on the game, stream equipment, and even makeup and fashion. She was never a minimalist, and now the world asked for her authority on every passion she delved into.Soon came the tours, the movies, the exploration of all her passions outside of gaming. Her parents couldn't be prouder, and neither could she. She knew how fortunate she was, but for her seeming lack of humility, she still strove to make others smile as wide as she did when she felt on top of the world. She rode out the high, knowing how well she deserved to feel it. Though she knew great fortune in acquiring her viewers quickly, she worked hard to achieve it, and without a doubt, almost all of her success could be attributed to her own hard work. She didn't get hurt by the hate, by the salt, she was too good for it knowing that she had never stopped going after her goals for a second. She was self made, and no one could take that from her.She rubbed arms with famous musicians, even reviewed some of their albums on stream when she broke the trend of lo-fi and kpop in her playlists. She was photographed with actors, dancers, fellow gamers, even political figures. For all intents and purposes, Hana Song could not be stopped. There was no real basis to the claims of people trying to tear her down, and she was irresistibly charming, even as smack talk dripped from lips painted pink.She was Hana Song. She was D.Va. Online, and off. humble.Soprano C, we like to keep it on a high noteIts levels to it, you and I know, bitch, be humbleWhen Hana Song was at her highest, reports of a new low for Korea sent her rocketing down. She was never disconnected from reality, but for whatever charities and causes she advocated for in public, she knew that the world could not provide Korea the help it needed. That was her home, and it was under attack. Fashion was traded for a uniform, and streams in a comfy abode traded for streams on the go. No one could come to Hana's rescue, not even now, and she would make that statement herself.An army of top gamers alongside veterans, Hana still stood out. Signature pink accents stayed in place, and the world would continue watching as she made efforts to save her home.She outfitted her mech with logos at first, later opting to have it recolored into her classic shade of pink. Then she traded camouflage for a multi-colored jumpsuit. She looked after her guns and machinery, and was one of the highest contributors to the defense of Korea. Top score? D.Va.Some peers viewed her competitive streak as immature. It was needless to bring competition to the serious matter of defense, but she saw it differently. If she treated this like a game, she would still take it seriously, but she would also strive to do her best. Her superiors took note of this, and though it was not sanctioned for defense to be a competition, her peers eventually grew to align with the serious nature she took regarding being the best line of defense she possibly could. She wasn't just another well-equipped body; she was a motivator. Rally the troops! Fight for home!Here and now, she was the same girl, cocky and self-assured, but armed with the new knowledge that she could still feel extraordinary loss. She was humbled, as far as she could be, but she would use that as a weapon as she did everything else.nerf this.Sleep tight in a new lightthrough another warning call,look down on the cold groundno one try to break the fallAs she continued to strive for the betterment of the lives of her countrymen, Overwatch reformed, and they took notice of the snarky mech pilot. Unlike being recruited for a professional team, and later the South Korean army, this notice of recruitment caused her to tug her bottom lip between her teeth, and to seriously consider the ramifications of her decision. Joining a pro-team made sense, and jumping to the defense of her home country was easy. This was not quite so. Though she had seen the world over in her tours, and she had long since moved out of her parents home, this was a little different. She spoke with her parents, trusted confidants, even her friend Lucio who she'd heard word from about his own decision to take up arms with Overwatch. And after a long debate with herself, her answer was in.Hana moved away from her home, but that did not make a difference in one aspect of how she held herself. Overwatch quarters decorated just as her room at home, brightly colored jumpsuit in place, and signature pink makeup painted on, she would always be D.Va.Missions were still streamed, her audience always updated through social media posts, she remained as prominent a public figure as ever, but day by day did her influence as a force for good increase. She didn't just want high scores anymore, she wanted to save the world. She was a superhero now, at least in her mind, and that was her job.Look out world, D.Va is coming, and she can't be nerfed. shipper summary Hana Song can be immature, there is no question about it. She is highly competitive, sometimes rude, and hardly shies away from a good brag. However, she is also a team player: someone who believes in working together to bring about victory or success. Though sometimes a little aggressive, she can often be heard encouraging her teammates and trying to carry them to an end goal while on the job in much the same way she would while playing a team-based video game. Though she treats being recruited to defend South Korea and join the Overwatch recall as a game, this is very much a strategy and a means of coping with the weight that has been placed on her shoulders. Games and winning them is what she knows so making her mission into something more familiar allows her to better p rocess the expectations of her and be less hurt and jaded by the things she sees while working. Truly, she compartmentalizes her life quite well and even builds success off of it. Much the same as when she was a professional gamer, Hana Song crafted a following by streaming missions from her MEKA, garnering a lot of attention and love from her fans. Overall, she is an excellent addition to the Overwatch team for her willingness to work with others and an attitude that simply does not accept defeat as an answer.Individually, in her time off the clock as a MEKA pilot or professional gamer, Hana Song sheds the D.Va alias and is quite simply a twenty year old girl. She likes music, anything from dubstep and kpop to lo-fi, soft acoustics, and classical pieces. She's fashionable, a sometimes-slave to the media, and a girl for the buzz and limelight of the world. Still, she can most often be found gaming with her friends and acquaintances-- and taking it just a little too seriously-- or chilling alone with her handhelds. She acts her age a lot but she also carries a hidden maturity and can become aggravated when she is acknowledged as nothing more than a child. Hana Song, D.Va, is someone worth getting to know beyond her public persona, but you may need to get her to put down the PSP. platonic Absolutely possible! She may front about her skill as a gamer and it may leak into her ego from time to time, but she's warm underneath that. She is, however, pretty straightforward. If she isn't interested in pursuing a friendship, she will lay that out to someone, but it's usually because she doesn't find herself compatible with them. If she does, she would softly latch on though play it off quite smoothly. Once she is fond of someone, close enough, she would be a wonderful friend and respect them in a way she absolutely does not to all her opponents. Obviously, one of the best ways to get to know her would be to game with her. Just try not to be off put by her competitive nature. Being her friend means tolerating all her little quirks, and there are plenty of them. antagonistic Believe it or not, she will not hate anyone for being bad at games or even contesting her. Someone better than her may struggle to get her respect, it will be begrudging if she gives it, but she won't hate them. What she will hate is someone who cheats, who throws games or plays unfairly among others. In terms of life, she dislikes people who disrespect her. Understandably, it is a little hypocritical of her since she isn't always respectful herself, but she tries her best. To call her a child, act better than her, or simply not acknowledge her worth as a person puts anyone at a bad place. She also fights for justice, and to protect her home country. Those with intentions of harming anyone or their home, who act unjustly, are likely to garner a negative reputation with Hana. romantic First off, I head canon her demisexual, which falls under grey-asexuality. She is also bisexual and biromantic.She's twenty, she's a gamer, she was trying to help save her country and fight for justice before coming here. What I am trying to say is not that she is unavailable, she absolutely is available, but she has some priorities and some baggage. As mentioned, she can be egotistical and immature. The first step in romancing her would be to get to know her underneath that and impress her. She likes people who can keep up with her, teach her things she doesn't already know, people who excel at their own things. No one has to game to win her heart, just respect what she does and show a passion and skill for their own thing. She would then be wholly up for sharing her own passion and skill and might even teach her partner about certain games or techniques. Bonding with Hana is pretty easy if cards are played right, it's a matter of mattering to her more than others and impressing her. She is young. Love is totally a possibility but she is not quite thinking of the big picture yet so relationships may not be an everlasting thing in her eyes and chemistry is necessary. player the player aliasheratimezoneESTpronounsshe/hermature contentyes, as long as it is pre-discussed notes Personal triggers, to be amended as necessary, are: body horror/gore, eye horror, body shaming, animal death.

CODE
[dohtml]<TERMINUS>

<center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title">

hana + name

</div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i>

@TAGGED

</div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2">

your shipping stuff goes here~

</div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i>

<a href="http://heartsigh.net/index.php?showtopic=4098&st=0&#entry21974">click here to reply to my shipper</a>

</div></div></center>

</TERMINUS>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
CHRISTINE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
congratulationswhisk away your heartsighcongratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
hana + kagari
she still plays games right? i'd assume so, since she's in terminus, and the huge arcade is there and that'd be a pretty undeniable pull for hana i'm sure. that being said, here's a boy that's at the arcade a lot. idr if it was you that knew psycho-pass or not, i forget, but in case you don't, kagari was basically imprisoned when he was 5 cause of a futuristic system that judged how likely to commit crimes people were and he didn't pass. at 21 he was brought into a police bureau and brought on as pretty much an expendable tool. video games were pretty much his life's blood cause like, you know, where can you go??? he's a latent criminal, no one letting him outside. so he's still super into games and would love to actually have some friends that play games as well!!! he's kind of sassy and a little bit of a tool sometimes, but that's mostly because he kind of guards himself and he's not at all used to making friends. he wasn't allowed out or anything unless he was working so he couldn't actively make friends and he's kind of bad at it but i still want him to have friends. and hana's used to all manner of people and i think they could probably bond over games and then kagari can have an actual friend ;;
shipper
tracker
topics
ASUKA RYOU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hana + ryou SONG HANASO FIRST PLOT I CAN GIVE YOU, is ryou here, he's literally the worst, and he's actually satan from his timeline and full on destroyed the world so like, he's not great, BUT he is also a media personality in terminus and he goes on tvs and has a talk show and interviews people and stuff and is on the radio and whatnot, so he comes across as really good and easygoing but really he's closed off and he's suffering and he's lonely. i just think it would be good if they worked together on a show or two and maybe they could get to know each other and be sort of friends? since hana is so outgoing and cute and lovable i figure maybe ryou would warm up to her? he has a bad opinion of humans but he's warming up to them and i want him to realize that they're not that bad and idk i just think they could be unlikely friends??? click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
SHIMADA HANZO

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hana + hanzo SONG HANAthis one is a little bit more expected to say the least but UNCLE HANZO....he's a very serious uncle and he will protect her hardcore because he's trying to be a better person and hana is such a good little pain in the butt and i love her. i just really like the idea that like, they would bond and maybe play video games together and hanzo is like really good at the shooting games without even knowing what he's doing???? like he's just all "this is pointless. pressing buttons is nothing like the real thing, and holds no weight when it comes to taking a real life." and then he hits an enemy and is like "oh. hm. that felt...satisfying." and then he just falls down a rabbit hole with hana there cheering him on. he'd be terrible at other games tho and just like, yea. awful. she'd wanna smack him he'd like never get any quests done or w/e in any free-wander type games. BUT IDK i just love the OW family and i know that hanzo would feel close to her purely because she's got so much spirit and she reminds him of his brother a little bit and i think idk they'd just talk about their cultures and homes and everything and i think maybe hana would really understand the sort of influence hanzo's family had on him and genji and their upbringing and whatnot? im rambling but i just think a cute family thread would be adorable ;; click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
YAMAZAKI SOUSUKE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
souskue + hana SONG HANAsousuke used to be a competitive swimmer before he messed up his shoulder and ended his career. so he is always up for a good competition. that being said though, because he spent all his time swimming pretty much, he was never one of those guys who played a lot of video games. i would absolutely love it if he and hana could be friends and she could teach him to play, him just losing a shit ton and getting so upset over his failures but inevitably getting better, tho never quite reaching hana's skill, i would love that because it would just be so funny. he need the friends and the distraction from reality. not sure how they would meet, but if you are down for this then we can thing of something. click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
ELSA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
ELSA + HANA SONG HANAhana teaching elsa how to game sounds adorable so sign me up!! i think everything hana is, especially her tech, is going to really pique elsa's curiosity and i'm sure the same can be said for hana and elsa's winter magic as well~ i love the idea that these two will become really great friends and i am 1000% here for all of the best friends fluff bc god knows elsa could use some more friends! i'm just wondering how they'd run into each other because i'm still not entirely sure myself lol; maybe hana would recognize elsa since she's halcyon's theatre singer/performer or perhaps they could have a little accidental run-in and start chatting from there?? let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas c: click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KAGARI SHUUSEI

71 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
F. SCOTT FITZGERALD INFATUATED WITH
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
hana + kagari
ok so at least you know of kagari and the general premise, so that's a good enough! but kagari is there all the time if he can, between his job and being wooed by vesper's rep, but he's there a lot >> GOTTA KEEP DEM HIGH SCORES! jk he's not really that crazy about it, but it was all he had for a long time, so he's still high into the gaming scene. kagari is also really fucking weak to women, he loves them, and so a woman that plays games with him would be fabulous. he's like heart-eyes cause, yes, a friend! that plays games! kagari's expertise is fighting, FPS, and RPG games, so she'd have to introduce him to more low-tech games and other stuff, but he's willing to learn anything! i think they'll be great and i'm dying for kagari actually having a real friend for a change xD finally lol
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
naoto & hana
if u want my love on the rise/naoto friendship, i lowkey ship it aside from kannao and i think that friendship is super adorable, so a rise-esque friendship for naoto would probs be a good thing rn. i think naoto is kinda lonely too rn, so it would probably work out wonderfully as that weirdly unlikely friendship because naoto might be a bit wide-eyed at her energy, but it would probs transfer to her too, if that makes sense?? give her some life again??? basically i am Down™ for this friendship and pls give it to me kthx. idk if they'd meet because naoto has to be security for some tv event she's doing but im sure we'll work it out kek

shipper
tracker
topics
AOMINE DAIKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
aomine + hana SONG HANAso here, have another sports anime boy to play with. he's a little younger than d.va too, but aomine while not mature, is also not immature i suppose. i wouldn't know where to put him on that spectrum, whoops. but i don't know if hana plays things like 2k18 basketball games, or mortal kobat, but aomine is all about basketball so he would def play the former with her, and as for the latter, who doesn't love a good old school fighting game? but really he could probably get her to try anything. he has a thing for women in the media with great bust sizes personalities. despite the fact that he is younger, he might treat her like a little sister, just because he is an only child and he doesn't know what it's like to have siblings, or she could be big sis, up to you. idk how they could meet, but i'm up for anything no matter how trivial or concrete the idea. click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll