message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

RED CROW, K PROJECT / TREY
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

YATA MISAKI

32 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation GANG LEADER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature selectively triggers gore & eye horror contact discord
single
played by TEDDY
timezone gmt+1
prefers he/his
joined April 4th 2018
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

YATA MISAKI

It's deciding where to die and deciding where to fight Deny, deny, denial

the basics

full name yata misaki
age 20
occupation gang leader
species human
pronouns he/his
usergroup terminus
fandom k project

the powers

yata possesses the power of the red aura that resembles blue and pink flames. he's able to form his aura from certain parts of his body or even his skateboard. aside from his aura, he also has enhanced strength and is able to lift heavy objects.

the canon

end of return of kings.

yatagarasu

pride. loyalty. trust.

you run by that business. you live for that business. you haven’t thought about anything else. why would you even in the first place, you would ask? you can’t rely on anything else, you think.

you may or may not have had a troubled childhood, but you knew very well that you were a difficult child that runs by his own rules. you have anger management issues that you were unable to control, but you had someone around who was quite the water to your inner fire that has been burning.

quite the loner at middle school you were, but you could rely on one person who you’d call your best friend. fushimi saruhiko. you spent your free time together and fooled around. you two were inseparable until the day you run into your ideal inspiration.

his name was mikoto suoh, and he became something like a mentor to you, convinced you and your best friend to join homra. once you two have joined, you looked up at mikoto, he was your mentor, your inspiration, he showed you how to manage your powers.

one day you were confronted by your best friend, who decided to “betray” you and homra, thus joining scepter4, the “blues” and the rival clan of homra.

hatred, denial, betrayal.

the one you called your best friend decided to turn against you, against homra, the place that you called your family (and he probably as wel). you were well aware of how homra was treating you and saru, that you belonged there.

but of course; breaking law is nothing for saru at all, right? judgemental prick.

despite homra accepting you, you felt lonely without your best friend. you had decided to join together, but now the other half i gone and it just breaks your heart.

you had vowed to kill your best friend, for betraying you, for betraying homra.

you had watched him burning that insignia that showed that you were belong to the clan, you were shocked, destroyed, enraged.

despite everything, you decided not to leave homra as they were your family. anna was like a little sister for you, mikoto like a big brother. the other clansmen were also like siblings to you. you had lost a brother (and your best friend) who had joined the “blues”, but that didn’t make you leave this place at all.

things had turned tables when you heard and seen that totsuka, one of the first clansmen, had been murdered by someone. not only that, totsuka died in your arms, leaving you in shock and sadness. witnessing death was nothing you would experience ever again. and you vowed to yourself to find the murderer.

but events tumble, and the first hints of tortsuka’s murderer were scattered around and you decided to go after them. unfinished business as you’d call it yourself. within the time, you get confronted by scepter4 which you vehemently fight against, everytime you get to see them. you’re an eyesore to them as much as they are an eyesore to you.

(they have taken a precious part of your life from you after all.)

it’s quite convenient that you encounter saru during your duty, and it often ends up with the both of you attacking one another. a painful sight that brings back old memories that you’d rather restrain.

aside from everything, more and more hints were given about totsuka’s murderer, and it turns out that things would get worse within the time, and homra and scepter4 end up fighting one another at ashinaka high school. of course you participated in it, you’d never doubt your loyalty after all. a large beam however appeared on the sky, and both you and saru were forced to stop fighting.

however, this whole fight had one loss with it: mikoto, the one who you looked up to, has carried on. it was one loss that you couldn’t take well, no matter what kusanagi said. you’d take it like a man, but you would cry every night for a while.

after the incident, however, homra has (temporarily) disbanded, you decided to continue to live on, staying at the bar that was known to be homra’s headquarter.

but things couldn’t be easier you thought, when you got the news that anna had been kidnapped and the green clan, also called , was acting up as of late.

as much as you refused to call saru and informing him about anna, you just took it with a grain of salt, just to get mocked by this bastard. ugh, it wasn’t worth it.

a fight against , the green clan has began, and you decided to temporarily join forces with the colorless clan and fight them for the sake of saving anna.

and after all this ordeal, you were able to save her, and homra was reunited again.

and just as usual, you and saru would fight whenever the both of you would see one another, but later the red clan and the blue clan were forced to join forces to degeat the green clan once again.

of course you’d be against it, but what has to be done must be done. but you were told to hold back, making you think that you’d just be a benchwarmer but you were actually supposed to be their backup if something would happen.

the green clan was being a pain in the ass, and joining forces with with saru wasn’t in your schedule either. but what else would you be doing? your hatred against that guy was still there and you can’t hold yourself back. once a traitor, always a traitor right? even after all those years. just for once, you had to show that you had to save the world once more, even if you had to join forces with the enemy.

fighting against a brat along with saru was not really your style but well, that brat was being allied with the green clan after all. but what you wouln’t expect was that saru would save your life. he, who you’ve sworn to kill after he betrayed you.

you were bummed, and maybe a second chance woudln’t hurt. you had developed trust issues because of saru, and you would be still doubting him. but maybe… being friends again wouldn’t be so bad.

everyone would deserve a second chance. and you’ve got to taste this for a short time before you’d end up at elysion.

you had decided to open your own gang, becoming a gang leader and dealing with the things that you used to do whe you were back at homra.

maybe saru would be out there, and you would find him. this city was big, and the feeling of mikoto being there as well wouldn’t leave you either.

mikoto was alive, and you could feel it. it seemed pretty strange, and it would make you think that you have entered the purgatory. maybe you were dead, maybe you were alive.

you didn’t know yourself. elysion was a city full of mysteries.

summary

yata is an angry child as you could say. he's very aggressive and crude, tends to have anger issues every now and then as well. anyways, he hates his height because people underestimate him a lot and therefore he would even kick anyone's ass who'd start to fuck with him or even call him out on his height. lacking respect is a thing but he'd do anything for HOMRA and respects them as a whole.

also he and... saru were best friends but then this bastard decided to betray him and HOMRA and joined the rival scepter 4 instead. since then he hold a grudge against that damn monkey and reacts really bitter and violent whenever saru's here.

he also hates his feminine sounding name and prefer getting called by his last name. if people call him by his first name he throws a fit or clicks his tongue and corrects them.

platonic

you gotta have some guts if you wanna manage this guy or befriend him. he's pretty damn loyal to HOMRA and he would even die for them if only. yes, that's yata for you. he's very antisocial and has a hard time making friends so yeah, this is gonna be a tough thing, especially ever since saru left HOMRA he suffers under trust isssues and therefore has a hard time befriending or trusting someone that is not from HOMRA.

he describes HOMRA as his family, a family he never really had before and he's happy to belong there. he'd protect anna, also known as the red king of HOMRA, with his entire life; same goes for the other clansmen.

antagonistic

well obviously you know already that yata is pretty much antisocial. seriously you fuck with him he'll fuck with you and you'll wish you never approached him. he aint no gang leader in elysion for nothin', y' know? bein' civil 'n all is good n stuff but sometimes even he has to go overboard and deal with some shit. yeah it's always his gang who's at fault. but anyways, he has big trust issues which is why he locks everyone out. why? ask saru, 'cause he knows best.

romantic

pretty sure that misaki is... not only a straight guy but more the bi kinda guy with a prefrence for boys or saru only lmao. he blushes at girls, which kinda tosses him to the bi side but... man who knows, he might be very gay for saru and therefore acts a bit uptight towards other people. ya know... trust issues and such. kid had dealt with lots of shit and romantic feelings are quite.. hard for him to express in the first place. i mean... go off i guess.

the player

alias teddy
timezone gmt+1
pronouns he/his
mature content i mean sure, go off i guess.

notes

pictures of body horror/gore and eye horror/gore, pictures of rotten food/food mold, pictures of clowns and pictures and mentions of cockroaches and tiny bugs are my trigger.

i'm actually very nice but a bit shy too. i'm a slytherin at heart and i want to try my best at anything.

SHIPPER REPLY HERE:
CODE
[dohtml]<USERGROUP> <center><div id="hsrep"><div class="hs-title"> name + yata </div><div class="hs-title2"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i> [user=1027,8]YATA MISAKI[/user] </div><div class="hsrepw"><div class="hsrepw2"> your shipping stuff goes here~ </div></div><div class="hs-title4"><i class="fa fa-star"></i> <a href="URL TO YOUR SHIPPER!">click here to reply to my shipper</a> </div></div></center> </USERGROUP>[/dohtml]
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
reisi + yata
BOY OH BOY! i'm very emotional about reisi and his interactions with people, so this is gonna be a little bit of a mess most likely. i'm just gonna stream of conscious this so hold on!

now, reisi was around when yata was brought into HOMURA, has been part of mikoto's life for all that, and has been a Pain for HOMURA for a bit now, more so after tatara's death. that being said, and the fact he's so close to fushimi, i think that eventually they should foster a decent relationship. reisi would hate if mikoto's son hated him =/ but, to be very fair, reisi knows that HOMURA has every right to hate him because of what he had to do. he doesn't really expect to be in good with any of them, and he already knows anna will never forgive him, even if she knows he had to do it. lbr he doesn't forgive himself either. he spent almost a year here before mikoto showed up basically wallowing in his guilty and grief but still playing strong. SO HE YANNO. HE GETS IT, YATA. and he understands if yata is angry at him for doing it, but he also wants to explain what it meant for him to have to do it. like, you know, not easy to kill someone you love??? like i think he really wants to hammer that home, that he's known mikoto since they were kids and he's always been in love with him and having to do that, while he was sure mikoto wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do it, also tore him apart.

i actually think it'd be funny if reisi was investigating gang stuff and came across yata and was like OH!? cause then he can be like, let me take you to mikoto he'll be happy to see you! also stop doing this shit what are you doing, behave yourself??? cause reisi knows his bf is missing The Kids even if he won't say as much. regardless, i think they'll need to bond eventually, and reisi--as fushimi found out--is a bit easier to get close to than mikoto, and i'm sure yata needs someone to talk to. plus he's got two good role-models when it comes to relationships!!! different as they are, mikoto and reisi are that kind of couple that you should really look up to, cause they'd do anything for one another, and they're always supportive and stuff. but reisi is the more outwardly emotional of the two. mostly i just live for this little family unit thing? its kind of what reisi has always wanted, to have an actual family unit that didn't think he was ~strange~ because of how smart he was. (ok well he has his brother but even his brother is """normal""" in comparison to reisi lol)

shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ZUKO

64 posts
fandom avatar the last airbender
species human
age 17
occupation waiter
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
Katara Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined February 2nd 2017
status Offline
yata + zuko
i am throwing my angry fire child at ur angry fire child. legit these two have a lot in comon though zuzu has calmed down since moving aware from the fire-nation. i think they could actually get along if they'd both stop being so grumpy and anti-social but idk rofl. i'm sorry this aint super in-depth, but i wanted to plot with you sooo yeah xd
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ZUKO

64 posts
fandom avatar the last airbender
species human
age 17
occupation waiter
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
Katara Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined February 2nd 2017
status Offline
yata + zuko
Lol that’s ok xd. Lol I mean as a fellow trouble maker ™ I’m sure zu zu would be like hmmmm xd. Like he would notice people acting shifty or whatever. I would love to throw them together but I just don’t have a concrete idea I mean I can barely reply to plots and have it be good but if you ever want to do something and have an idea just tag me and I’ll get to you or if I think of anything I shall tag you too rofl sorry I’m the worst

shipper
tracker
topics
PANDORA

KEITH

74 posts
fandom VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER
species HUMAN/GALRA
age NINETEEN
occupation MERCENARY
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
SHIRO & LANCE TAKEN BY
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined August 4th 2016
status Offline
yata + keith
red boys!!! i literally play either red or blue boys this needs to stop D< jk i love it. but anyway! this is a red boy in a blue usergroup hahahaha i'm funny i think the easiest bonding experience would be for them to bond over red. like, red is very, very important to keith and anyone that takes an interest in red, he immediately wants to like...keep an eye on. you know he's used to people wanting to steal red from him, so. but he would TOTALLY show red off for yata if he wanted to see what she can do!!! yata can come take a ride in red too :3 keith is trying VERY hard not to be an antisocial fuck, and he's much happier now that he's got some of his team back, and in his relationship with the boys, so he's like...he's less angry all the time. but honestly keith needs more people he's not fitey about, so if yata wants to know about the kitty and have a friend that does dangerous work and has seen space and is PART ALIEN!!! then keith is the boy for you!!!
shipper
tracker
topics
INACTIVE

TOTSUKA TATARA +

19 posts
fandom K Project
species Human
age Twenty-Two
occupation musician
prefers He/Him/His
awards
personal information
mature Depends / no smut threads triggers just the above, i won't write smut contact pm for discord
Single
played by Silence
timezone Eastern
prefers She/Her
joined March 30th 2018
status Offline
tatara + yata
I just need these two to reunite and to have a lot of good happy moments together! Tatara is ready to try and learn how to use Yata's skateboard again and in exchange, he can try and teach Yata how to play guitar. A fair trade, I think! Let me know what you wanna do in terms of reuniting and all that good stuff and we can figure it out from there! I'm good with whatever. <3

Add Reply