message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

☩--HOWLING AT GOD., DEVILMAN CRYBABY / CHRISTINE
shipper
tracker
topics
ASUKA RYOU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighasuka ryou My body, likeany other beast,does not knowto bite tenderly.It was never taught how. basics the basics full nameasuka ryou (satan) ageold as the earthoccupationmedia personality / info brokerspeciesangelpronounshe/him/themusergroupterminusfandomdevilman the powers ryou is satan, in that he is an angel and has a lot of power but in this world, he’s only able to fly, use telekinesis, and create forcefields/shields. since he doesn’t have his demons to support him either, he’s more weak on his own. while he can shift from his satan form to his more human form, he is significantly weaker than in the show. the canon end of episode 10! freestyle s p o i l e r s !

"love does not exist, there is no such thing, therefore there is no sadness.at least...that's what i thought.”you’re crying too, ryo.”no i’m not.”you are! you’re crying too!you didn’t know what he meant, then. young akira fudo, crying over a cat who never had a chance to survive, you weren’t crying then. you knew that animal had no chance at life. looking back, you know on the inside you were. you were crying out of love for akira, crying out of hopelessness, crying because you had an overwhelming feeling of despair lingering over this young boy who wanted nothing but to protect those who couldn’t protect themselves.you realize that now as you look at akira’s lifeless form beside you and you finally understand what it’s like to cry over something you knew wouldn’t last. you finally know what it’s like to love.to love someone so fragile and kind. you knew you’d lose him, again and again and it burns you up inside as though all your organs were made of lava, you love him.and for once, you are the one crying. actually crying, tears streaming down your face and staining your cheeks, you are crying so much you don’t think you’re skin will ever be clear of misery and loneliness.he was a c r y b a b y.you, an angel cast out from heaven, never deserved such an innocent and gentle soul to be given to you. no one treated you with compassion or love, god turned away from you, no one but akira and you wish you knew what you know now, then. he showed you kindness, he loved the devil and for that you brought nothing but ruin on him. everything you did, every action, every moment, it was all out of love for him. and you still brought ruin on him.his parents. his friends. all of humanity, you are the reason he is gone. you are the reason if you saw him again, he would never rest until you were dead in the ground. you think that would be better. death. real death. you crave it at this point. you’re so alone. breathing without him right next to you to share in the same air feels empty. your body is shaking. you can’t hear him anymore, his eyes have lost all semblance of life, he is just as empty as your heart.do you know what it feels like to love someone so much, you’d destroy the whole world for them?
in truth, the apocalypse was inevitable. you felt it in your core, and at the time it was just an innate feeling. you knew demons were beginning to wreak havoc on the world, and the only way to defeat the demons was to become one yourself. you'd led akira into it, you knew that with a demon, amon--the most powerful--taking up residence in your beloved friend, he'd be not only able to help protect himself but he could fight the demons back. at the time, no demon chose you to inhabit, and you didn't know why. you didn't know it was because you were their leader."in the hopes of creating mankind’s savior, could it be that i have made their destruction instead by mistake?” as time passed and akira was now in full control of the demon inside him, still emotional and righteous as always, you wanted akira to see the flawed and destructive ways of humankind. they would destroy the world, they would destroy him--things were only getting worse, humans and demons were coming together in destructive ways, the scent of death seemed to linger everywhere you went. it was disgusting. there seemed to be no end, there seemed to be no hope, your friend was safe as the devilman he was, with amon protecting him from harm—but the other humans? they fell one by one, like dominoes tipping over in rapid succession, and with each one, akira’s heart became weaker. how much could one human's heart take? he always cried over the fate of others. you hated to see him cry.
you look at akira next to you and run your fingers through his hair before you press your forehead against his and a sob wracks your body. his once glistening sun-kissed tan skin was faded now, pale in comparison, chalky, and your hands shook and trembled as you took his face in them. for the first time in complete clarity, you were scared. you were feeling emotions that you knew only akira could help you understand and there was nothing more heartbreaking to you than knowing he was gone. you'd done this. you did this. youdidthis. you wonder if this was all god's plan. cast out from heaven, shown no mercy, no love, no compassion--only to be given it for a brief time. he was teasing you, showing you that nothing but destruction could come from you. but akira? he didn't love you in the end. you pull away to look at his features, you miss the soft wide, doe-eyed expression he so often gave you, you miss the way he smelled, the way he touched your hand and trusted you with his whole self--he didn't love you in the end, and that would've been misery enough. you made the humans see what akira truly was, in an attempt to let akira distance himself from them, you made him an outcast. you thought if he could see what humans were capable of doing, and how cruel they could be to their own kind, perhaps he would separate from them. perhaps he would live, he would see that you cared for him in a way no one else did, you would protect him and keep him safe, you loved him. it had the opposite effect. you shouldn't have been surprised when akira felt betrayed by you showing his secret to the world, and you wonder as you look through old pictures of the two of you together as children if maybe this whole time you should've just ceased to exist. akira would be happy if that was the case. would you have been happy, you wonder? how cruel for akira to gain a demon's body only for you to gain a human heart. even crueler that you are thrust into a different dimension, a different world, and given another chance. another chance for what? for live? for love? no. you think you have another chance to see akira alive. that's it. he lives, in a cloud of his own hatred for you, yet he still lives. you wonder if this is just a twisted way for god to give you some semblance of mercy. you think it's merciful some days, some days it's torture. when you see him smile with other people, laugh, you are jealous. but he is happy. when you see him look at you with more anger than you ever thought possible, you feel your stomach drop, it is another reminder of how lost he is to you. years have passed here in this world, elysion is not your home, but you wonder if its another form of your hell. you are angry, you are bitter, you are alone, more alone than ever. but he? he...l i v e s. shipper summary ryou is a huge disaster. a huge disaster. in an attempt to save the one person he loves, he makes it possible for his best friend akira to bond with a demon so that he would also be immortal and be able to survive after the end of all days. honestly, initially the whole idea was that akira could fight the demons that were wreaking havoc on earth only by BECOMING a demon. ryou thought he too would be chosen to become a devilman too, but because he’s satan (and didn’t know it at the time) the powerful demon amon chose akira and that was it. ryou didn’t, however, take into consideration the fact that akira loves all of humanity and loves too much and wanted to save them no matter what, so when things started to go sour, ryou tried to show akira that humanity is a flawed creation and akira would be far happier without them. so long story short, ryou and akira brought on the apocalypse, and fucked up REAL bad. at the time, ryou didn't know he was satan because his memories had been wiped by one of his closest demons, psycho jenny, so he was just doing what seemed to come naturally to him, which was being influenced by satan and the knowledge that he had to keep akira safe. the apocalypse was in fact, inevitable, and was bound to happen no matter what, but there’s no question that akira and ryou moved it along incredibly quickly. platonic this is a tricky one because ryou doesn’t really keep a lot of people close. if you’re a demon or some sort of angelic creation of sorts, ryou would probably at least be interested? he is trying to get better about how he feels about humans, since he has always looked down on them because god favored them over his first creations, the angels—so chances are humans aren’t going to want him as a friend. he’s not a great friend, either, he’s bad at communication, doesn’t let people know what he’s doing, he thinks he has his friends best interest at heart while maybe that’s not the truth….he’s just sort of a shitty friend and that definitely adds to the fact that he messed up big time in devilman. antagonistic well, a lot, i guess.....he's not a people person by any means, and if you're a human, chances are he's going to look down on you in some way. he’s better now that he’s seen humankind completely dissolve before his eyes and he lost akira because of that, so he’d try not to be as judgmental and rude as he could’ve been in the past. he's got little interest in humans whatsoeverand he's not trying to bring about the apocalypse again, it’s not like he truly wanted the end of the world so much as he knew it was coming and demons were being treated unfairly and he wanted demons to be treated well like god treated humans. now, he can finally live happy without god looming over him and loving humans more than his own angelic creations and all that, so he's not going to be causing tons of problems at least. but, he is still going to dismiss a lot of humans. so i'm sorry if he's a real bitch, he's a hardcore disaster most days and so chances are he causes drama just for fun if he feels bored. all while acting like he's the good guy and has everyone's best interest in heart, at least. which, doesn't make it better. romantic ryou is not someone who's had like, any romance in his life. he didn't believe in love for a very very long time, thought it was all made up and insignificant and that it would only lead to sadness if it did exist....he believed all that until of course akira came into his life and suddenly akira means the world to him and that sucks because the apocalypse is coming and now he's in love which again, doesn't make sense, but he has to deal with it somehow. that all being said, he really has no interest in anyone else, he's not someone who has slept around, and he’s never going to be that person, and really the only human being who matters to him is akira. so i can't imagine there'd be a lot of room here for any other things unfortunately! player the player aliaschristinetimezoneestpronounsshe/hermature contentyes notes sorry for bringing a problematic....also please run by any M rated stuff with me if you want to thread it!
shipper
tracker
topics
EFF

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
congratulationswhisk away your heartsighcongratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
SONG HANA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
hana + RYOU ASUKA RYOUI honestly really adore your idea. Hana is a very strong personality from the get go, and she knows that she is not going to mesh with everyone, so she doesn't really sugar coat anything or play herself down. She is straightforward and honest, competitive to the point of cutthroat at times, and genuinely bubbly and even generous too. She is just this wealth of personality and it is hard for her to not charm most people because of it, so I do like the idea of her just being this unrelenting force around Ryou as they work together, to the point where she eventually wins him over. Honestly, if they can reach a point of opening up and sharing vulnerabilities even, with one another, all the better, because I adore those friendships that just seem impenetrable because no one understands them like they do each other! click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
vash + ryouASUKA RYOUtbh, Ryou will probably remind Vash very much of his twin brother, which is,,, a complicated relationship. but i think it would at least be of interest to Vash. (Vash is proud of Ryou for not wanting to cause the apocalypse anymore - that's definitely more than he can say about his brother) On the other end, while Vash might not literally be an angel or a demon, he's not human, and is... kinda close to being an artificial angel? Vash is a very weird thing really. Maybe Ryou can see an instance of Vash's freaky feather things popping out and get curious?Idk, but I really liked Devilman Crybaby and so I'd love to plot.click here to reply to my shipper
shipper
tracker
topics
JIGEN DAISUKE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
jigen + ryouASUKA RYOUSo, from one disaster to another, I would like Jigen to thread with Ryou real bad. Jigen is super skeptic guy and doesn't really believe in the supernatural or anything along those lines, because all his encounters with things that seemed "unexplained" were actually clever tricks, so really, it would take A LOT to convince him that Ryou is an actual non-human with powers, so I believe that would be fun to play.He also tends to get angry when people don't take him serious, and since Ryou seems like the type who looks down on regular ass humans like him, he would be super miffed about it.Tell me what you think, friend!click here to reply to my shipper

Add Reply
New Poll