message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

BLEEDING╳OUT, HAIKYUU!! / LOLITA
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

TSUKISHIMA KEI

59 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
species HUMAN
age SEVENTEEN
occupation STUDENT
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
KUROO TETSUROU CRUSHING ON
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined March 17th 2017
status Offline

whisk away your heartsigh

tsukishima kei

if i knew where it hurts, if i knew how to make it stop don’t you think i would have done it by now?

the basics

full name tsukishima kei
age 17
occupation student
species human
pronouns he/his
usergroup terminus
fandom haikyuu!!

the powers

he has the power of 'i don't give a fuck'. he's a good blocker despite declaring he doesn't care about it. other than that he's a normal human kid; he's super smart? does that count? why are any of you reading this honestly.

the canon

who the fuck knows with me. somewhere in there...definitely after the tokyo expedition arc, but when do i ever write detailed canon points for sports nerds.

moon

if people knew your story, would they blame the way you are now on your brother? would they say that your sour personality is an unfortunate side-effect of the disappointment and upset you faced as a child? would they be wrong? you never really stopped to think about the fact you were once a very happy child. you don't stop to think about the fact that your life used to revolve around your brother, your perfect, supportive big brother. the brother you idolized. the brother you wanted to be like.

your life starts off with your birth and your immediate connection to your big brother. the best big brother, you used to brag. you were much closer when you were younger, before the disappointment and feeling of betrayal. you know you can't really blame him and your bitterness towards him in your later years is probably ill-founded. well, its definitely ill-founded. you've been hurt because he's been hurt and you rationalize that into an anger and general disgust for almost everything.

its not a good choice, but you are strangely empathic. it may not seem that way because you're nothing like the boy you used to be, but when you were a child--and still now, you just hide it better now--you had very strong feelings. when people are upset around you, you can't help but be upset in turn. it was harder to hide as a child and your brother's pain was always felt very strongly. that being said, so was his happiness, and so the stories he told you about being on the volleyball team made you ecstatic.

you wanted to be part of something, you wanted to do everything your brother did. he never wanted you to come to his games and you didn't understand why. it wasn't until you actually snuck to one that you realized why. he'd lied to you the entire time. forget the fact that he lied to spare you, because you were so happy hearing about these things, that--besides your love for dinosaurs--you'd found another new hobby. something you wanted to do, something that would help you make friends and develop from the slightly shy, quiet little boy you were.

he's a good brother. he's the best big brother. however, these days, you can't really see past his utter torment. he tried so hard, he worked for so long, and the team didn't want him. what's the point in trying your hardest if you were going to be passed over anyway?

island

isolated. all you feel is isolated. there's too much of a difference between you and all the other people on karasuno's team. more than that, there's just such a discord between you and everyone else you get to know. not that you really work to get to know anyone and your proclaimed best friend pretty much stuck himself to you one day. you didn't really have the energy to shake him off. he stuck around and, honestly, you're not even sure why. you didn't stand up for him while he was being bullied; all you did was stand and sneer. pathetic. yamaguchi tadashi was pathetic, just like the bullies that chose to harass him. in your eyes, most people are pathetic.

you have very few people you even like. tadashi clings to you for whatever reason and you let him because you haven't had actual friends since you were much younger. your personality leaves a lot to be desired and you know it but you can't seem to change it. you're bitter and too sarcastic for your own good. you avoid being hurt by hurting others before they get the chance; you push people away because its easier to not be disappointed that way. you just always have the feeling someone is going to disappoint you in some way or another. why leave yourself open for that chance?

being part of karasuno's team is an experience. you're not really happy with it, but its something to do. unfortunately, you still like volleyball despite all your upset and disappointment in your brother. some part of you wants to do this for him. some part of you wants to be a great player because you want to prove something to him. frankly, you're not consciously sure why that is, or what you want to prove, but call it being petty if you will. you're definitely petty, that's not a shock. you're bitter and sarcastic, you're blunt and you push people away. how could you ever think you'd be able to be part of a team? teamwork isn't really in your vocabulary, you've been solitary for a long time. but yamaguchi is on the team and, you know, its not hurting anything. right?

its a lot more obnoxious than you previously thought. your elders are, for the most part, tolerable, but if there's two people you can't stand its hinata and kageyama. unfortunately, you see the potential in both of them, using your rational thought and your ability to read situations. they'll work well together if they could just get along. regardless, something about hinata makes you jealous and you wish you really knew what it was; you don't figure it out until later. he's got natural talent, something that you were certain your brother had. natural talent is not something that runs in your family, apparently, because he doesn't seem to really need to work too hard at anything. he trains and gets better and it just seems like a smooth transition, like he doesn't struggle at all.

you remember getting angry with nekoma's captain for comparing you. it was an, admittedly, nice thing that he and fukurōdani's captain does for you in the long run--you realize that they were simply looking for someone with enough stamina and the ability to block. to be honest, you've never actually tried that hard to get better and it seems like your ability to analyze a situation doesn't entirely extend to quick-thinking. blocking a pass takes more energy than you're willing to extend. you really hate to admit that kuroo's comment got under your skin. all you've ever been good for was shadowing; standing out is better suited for the sun, not the moon.

you have zero faith in yourself and whatever abilities you may or may not have and that's just the way its going to stay.

firefly

you don't join the school's volleyball team here in terminus. it doesn't really seem like it will be worth it--your brother isn't here, karasuno doesn't exist, there's no reason to play the game if there's going to be no payoff at the end. you've basically gone right back to square one; disinterest and just a life of 'existing'. you're so average, there's nothing here to really make you anything special. did volleyball make you special? not really, but it gave you something to work towards. you went from a boy that didn't think giving it his all was worth it to finally finding your place within karasuno's team, and now back to square one again.

what are you going to do with your life? that's a good question and something you don't have an answer for. chances are you'll pass as an average student--despite the fact you're painfully brilliant (you just don't apply yourself properly)--graduate and then go on to a mundane job. just like every other average joe in the world. right, that's all you're destined to be. average. it'd be disappointing if you could bring yourself to care. after all, why struggle and fight for something that won't be worth it in the end? there's no real point.

is there anything that's really worth it?

summary

tsukishima kei is about 0% a ray of sunshine and is generally known as hinata's opposite. when he was younger he looked up to his older brother so much that he pretty much idolized him. he picked up a love for volleyball from his brother and lived vicariously through him and all his stories about being on the team. kei was much different as a child, for he had his brother's wild stories about being on the team; he was more open and friendly, definitely more excitable. the truth of the matter was that his brother was never on the team, but he saw how excited tsukki got hearing about all the volleyball stories, that he couldn't stand to tell him. there came a point where tsukki tried to surprise his brother by going to one of his games, only to find out that he wasn't on the team. he was absolutely crushed by this and thus started the more dark and broody side of him. his whole issue is that, now, he doesn't believe its worth it to really work at anything. his brother worked so hard and didn't get anywhere, so what's the point? tsukki is painfully sarcastic and almost completely anti-social. he doesn't want to bother with 'uselessly hot-blooded people', and pretty much everyone gets on his nerves for that matter. tsukki was on the volleyball team back home but was usually very aloof about it; didn't really see the point in trying too hard--overall he's always been very 'average' and seems to be alright with that. truthfully, he's not, and he's very frustrated and upset about it and the fact that he's nothing special and won't be anything special. he struggles a lot with self-worth and his own image and lacks a lot of confidence. but really, all you'll see is a mildly antagonistic little shitlord.

platonic

well. this definitely is not going to be an easy section. kei is really not easy to get along with and, frankly, he doesn't quite act like your friend even when he is. he has one best friend, that being yamaguchi from home, and he will not be getting himself any more best friends. he may have people around that he doesn't hate, that he tolerates, but doesn't really act all that friendly with. its really just because he doesn't open up to people very easily, plus he has a lot of personal issues with himself so he doesn't believe that friends are worth it--or rather, that he's worth having friends, because he generally feels he's a piece of shit. i welcome anyone that wants to try and get through to him, anyone that really wants to get to know this sarcastic, antagonistic little fuck, because he really does need some people that are willing to be there to have his back. its hard to tell what kind of person he'll get along with best, so it'd really just be luck of the draw and literally any type of character is welcome to try.

antagonistic

the world, basically. tsukki is very hard to get along with as he's blunt and says literally whatever he wants. he's also known to make fun of others and he's a bit of a bully when he really gets going. frankly, he doesn't actually hate everyone, but he has a lot of self-esteem issues and doesn't always feel like he's worth a lot of anything, so he tries to cover it up by acting like he's hot shit. so i don't doubt that there will be people that don't want to deal with his shit and that will probably want to hand his ass to him. for the most part, i think he steers clear of actual physical confrontation, but i'm not ruling it out. overall, please give me some people that just can't stand him.

romantic

alright one of the best sections. tsukki is no stranger to having crushes on people, but most have been very superficial and nothing ever came from them. he was more prone to being emotionally open when he was younger, not so much now. not to mention, he's trying to come to terms with the fact he's always been pretty gay. that being said, i welcome anyone to come flirt with him, mostly because he'd be like ??? cause uhm...he's not really very nice, why flirt? also he doesn't feel like he's worth it anyway. that all being said, he has long-term plans, because eff and i are doing kurootsukki and i am excited. until that point, though, literally come at this boy. i really think it'd be amusing for someone to try and get his attention because he'd probably get flustered and then get kind of nasty about it all. AS ALWAYS AUs are my favorite thing, so literally throw anything at me on that front.

the player

alias lolita
timezone est
pronouns she/her
mature content yes

notes

i'll RP just about anything and that includes gore, violence, drugs, sex, just about everything in between. if you want to ask what sorts of things i'm into, drop me a line, i promise i won't be disturbed. i do love darker things (and smut, i RP a lot of smut) that i never get a chance to play out, so if you want to do something dark--AU or otherwise--just let me know!
shipper
tracker
topics
MOD

NOAH

33 posts
fandom hi welcome to chili’s
species gorl
age 8675309
occupation fre shava cado
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact Discord or pm
chris pratt mentally dating
played by noah
timezone PST
prefers SHE/HER
joined May 3rd 2018
status Offline
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want topost an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

TERUSHIMA YUUJI

23 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human
age seventeen
occupation lifeguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
nitori aiichirou currently dating
played by bre
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined February 7th 2018
status Offline
tsukki + teru
honestly i think terushima would annoy him. i believe that's canon anyways, though they didn't interact much besides just sneering at each other when walking past each other's teams LOL. though i think, if eff says teru and kuroo would work out as friends, that tsukki would probably see terushima quite a bit. however, he'd also bring nitori sometimes and i think nitori and tsukki would get along. so i think that tsukki would tolerate teru in the long run? they probs just complain to each other tbh. like just sit and bitch, especially if they're both waiting on kuroo for something lol. idk this is crappy but have this hype boy.
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

BOKUTO KOUTAROU

54 posts
fandom haikyuu!!
species human (possibly owl)
age eighteen
occupation zoo staff / model
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
akaashi keiji currently dating
played by BRE
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined August 8th 2016
status Offline
tsukki + bokuto
oh look another boy that tsukki probs will only tolerate LOL. obviously tsukki isn't happy about the trio that bokuto, akaashi and kuroo had going on, but bokuto will quickly reassure tsukki that it was a temporary thing to take kuroo's mind off of things and provide comfort for his best friend. plus he's kinda hardcore in love with akaashi and that'll never change. i think that perhaps bokuto can help bring out a more childish side in tsukki? just because of /who/ boku is and how often he'll be around (for scheduled and unscheduled visits). he means well, but sometimes he's a mess and i think in this case that tsukki will also like his boyfriend more than he likes my boy rip.
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

KUROO TETSUROU

7 posts
fandom haikyuu
species human
age 18
occupation youth volleyball coach
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers none contact opie#1312
tsukishima kei crushing
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined August 5th 2018
status Offline
kuroo + tsukki
hey boyfriend. so it may seem like he's ghosting you but ya know how pesky alternate universes and time travel is kind of wonky. so when old kuroo disappears this one shows up in cascata and is probably tanning on a beach somewhere completely unaware of what's been going on. he's planning on wooing the heck out of you when he learns what's actually going on tho

Add Reply