message lolita for an invite to discord!

Pages: (7) « First ... 3 4 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

questions?
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
ok so i don't know anything about SOA, but i know EFF did play shino here for a while, and she can come in and give you better insight on what she did. we did talk this over a bit and we said that the way you want to do it would be a little bit reality breaking, cause she'd essentially have 2 bodies. we think a better way to do this, and i don't remember if this is what eff did or not--again she can tell you better--is to basically merged the two personas into one. either that or do one or the other, but that's...i mean i'm sure you already thought of that as an option LOL! but i'd say merging them in some way, some magic of bringing the character here made her be able to alternate between her original body and a corporeal video game character body. if you want to limit it in some way, that's fine too. we just felt like having the one body and then the corporeal video game character wouldn't quite work the way you want it to.
shipper
tracker
topics
KAIOU MICHIRU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
lol i figured, so just to clarify, i could do it where she would be able to like transform (almost like sailor moon)
to be able to use the abilities she used in the game?
shipper
tracker
topics
PIDGE GUNDERSON

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Um hi yes hello I have a question.

It's pretty simple and I've looked through the other Paladin's apps but I can't find a clear answer? So I thought I'd ask here. I was wondering if the Paladins would be able to have their Lions brought to Elysion? Would they be restricted to one area or no lions what-so-ever?

Thanks a lot!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
KAIOU MICHIRU I believe that’s the consensus, yes! Can’t wait to see SAO kids running around again!

PIDGE GUNDERSON First of all PIDGE MY CHILD!!! Second, lions are definitely allowed, obviously there’s some places where they won’t really fit/have space for them (Capitol, Terminus and likely Halycon - Terminus/Halycon have the space in some places so just play it by ear there tbh). I know Shiro and Keith have their lions, I don’t remember if Amanda gave Lance his lion or not.. Pandora, Vesper and Zephyr would be the biggest areas for the lions, though each place has their own risks associated with keeping them there!
shipper
tracker
topics
TryTryAgain

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hello!, Just wondering if pokemon from the Mystery Dungeon series would be okay here. Thanks!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
hi love! so we're going to have to say no to this one for the reason that the mystery dungeon pokemon are all very vague in origin. there's little backstory to them, not to mention they wouldn't really be able to interact properly with other characters? i know that in the games they all talk to one another via their language, but we feel like it may be hard to play a character like that? if you were asking to play, say, meowth or mewtwo from the original series, we'd definitely allow that. we just feel like as far as mystery dungeon goes, things are just too vague and it'd be kind of hard to integrate into this world.

of course if you feel our judgment is wrong, and would like to plead your case, you can feel free to gather as much information about whatever character you want to play and present it to us! we're always willing to reconsider ^^
shipper
tracker
topics
AURORA +

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
The rules say "one main character per fandom" and since Disney is grouped together, I'm wondering if I'd be able to play both Aurora and the Beast? I was considering making him. :)
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
as long as the disney character isn't from the same movie (ie like, idk, playing aurora and maleficent or one of the fae) then you're fine to play a main character from a different movie. we just grouped them together since there's not a ton of playable characters per movie so its easier!
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
ok, so this is kind of long-winded and i'm not expecting a yes answer because it's pretty niche, but i thought i'd ask. so i'm super into vocaloid, and there's this REALLY LONG SERIES inside it called the evillious chronicles? there's a LOT of really developed stuff surrounding a lot of the main characters (light novels, manga, songs, etc.) and it's all official stuff that's been developed by the producer. i was wondering about playing one of these characters, but the problem (if it would ever arise, i guess, idk if it would) would be if someone wanted to play another character that's represented by the same vocaloid?

so for example, there's a main character called rillianne who's portrayed by rin kagamine, but there's also main characters also portrayed by her such as gretel and levia (that's where i got my name from kek), but they're from different 'timelines' in the series (it runs from EC 0-100, it has its own dates and stuff). it's kind of hard to explain, because it's a lot of "reincarnations" and things like that. i guess a better example would be miku hatsune, who portrays eve, but also portrays margarita blankenheim, who is technically a sort-of reincarnation of eve's soul. would this information make stuff far too confusing for it to be viable as an option?

i apologise for my really bad explanation!! the series is kind of long and complicated and i feel like i'd be writing essays if i tried to explain it in its entirety ;; it's no bother at all if you want to say no to it, i just thought i'd ask about it!!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
sorry we didn't see this for a while >< we were also looking into it and trying to figure out how we felt on it. so, we don't allow vocaloids in general, and i'm sure you saw that. this is yet another extension of the vocaloid universe, and because there are so many characters still portrayed by the same vocaloid, we're going to have to say no to this particular fandom. we're trying to steer clear of vocaloids in general, since they're not actually developed characters, per se, and have just always been computer programs.
shipper
tracker
topics
FactuallyPresent

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hello, I would like to know if perhaps the Fact Core from Portal 2 would be a playable character on HeartSigh? I understand that he only appears at the end of the game, but given from his dialogue, a lot can be inferred from his personality. As an interaction with others, he has additional lines that, refer to other characters in the game.

I guess the real problem is the history behind his origin, depending on how creative I can get for that, it won't be a problem for his bio, but I understand if it's too ambiguous.

Thanks for your time!! if this doesn't work out, I still have several other characters in mind!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
so after reviewing the character i think we’re gonna say no to this one! while core does have a very discernible personality, there’s just not enough information for history without delving into too many headcanons. however, if you were to app, say, chell from portal 2, one of the cores could be her companion as she is often accompanied by one in the game!
shipper
tracker
topics
SONG HANA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Beep boop. So obviously I am already playing D.Va, but I wanted to ask if it would be acceptable to app Mercy as well? I don't know if Overwatch's cast is large enough yet, but I would love the opportunity to write her so :3c
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
seeing as so far in the overwatch lore, mercy and dva don’t interact all that much, it’s definitely fine! the cast hasn’t seemed to be too popular on rp sites even after a year of the game being out so even though it’s a moderately sized cast, there’s no issues in doubling up! we would try and restrict if you tried to go for more than two though!
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Can someone post the direct link to the cbox? I can’t get to it on mobile for some reason.

Pages: (7) « First ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Add Reply
New Poll