message lolita for an invite to discord!

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

questions?
shipper
tracker
topics
CHRISTINE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
GRIMMJOW JAEGERJAQUEZ ah, yes that's totally acceptable! literally anything you want to do in AU is totally accepted, you could've had it so grimmjow was born and raised in elysion if you want! c: and sure thing!!!
shipper
tracker
topics
Nezumi

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
SO I see Link / The hero of time is a non playable character because hes a silent protag but hes not silent in the animated series or manga

Animated series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE4VkfYaP1w

Manga: http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/...p?chap=2&page=3
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
hey! so we did look into both the animated series and the manga that you've provided for us and we have to say our answer is still a no! i'll lay it out here with detailed reasons as to why we're saying no despite these other sources.

- the games are the main reason people know about link and the legend of zelda. in the games link seldom says anything besides grunts and action sounds which are simply not enough. because of this, we're left to infer his personality through his actions and by other characters. which falls under our no silent protagonist rule. having played a few of the games myself, i know this is true as well as the wikipedia article about him saying "since link is not usually shown to speak, his personality is mainly determined by his actions or others' comments about him". this is the main reason why he is not allowed.

- considering the animated series: while the series is based on the first and second games, they are loosely based. so loosely based that the only main commonalities between the two happen to be items, locations, and some characters. which on this fact, it's a little hard to accept this series as evidence against the silent protagonist rule. sure, there can be the claim that other anime adaptations vary from their original source just as much, but in those cases, the original source also provides more background and personality than it does in this case.

- regarding the mangas: similar to the animated series, while being based on the ocarina of time game, several liberties are taken between the game to manga adaptation. if you look at the actual wikipedia for the manga (edit: and the animated series), it says "non-canon warning: this article or section contains non-canonical information that is not considered to be an official part of the legend of zelda series and should not be considered part of the overall storyline.". which first, we don't really allow for non-canon things, especially when involving the personality of a character unless they are slight headcanons or deviations. and second, we could not consider any of the mangas to contain canon information despite them being adaptations from the game.

so in the end, we will have to still say no about link. link is a great character, but for all intents and purposes here on heartsigh, he does not fit what we are looking for.

the wikipedia article referenced - here. refer to sections personality and non-canonical appearances as well as the individual animated series and manga links.
shipper
tracker
topics
ANA AMARI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
I couldn't find anything about heights, so here I am again lol.

So I was wondering if there was a limit as to how tall (and maybe even how small, considering there are some tiny characters out there) a character can be? Like if someone were to take a large robot (like a 30 ft transformer), would they be able to do that, would they not be able to do that, or would the character's size have to be altered in some way?
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
transformers are a-okay as long as they're not the SUPER huge ones, like unicron because he's a giant planet himself LOL i'd say it is a case by case basis and depends on the character you're thinking about! halcyon has potions and stuff i'm sure you could use to shrink or grow, not permanently, but temporarily if you need it. as for small, if they can fit into the world, then they're golden. again, it still depends on what characters you're thinking of. you know us staff, we're always really accommodating so if you need some ideas of what to do with a tiny character (rustic brought up the good point of the characters from epic, cause they're tiny) just let us know. its easier for small characters to be integrated rather than large ones. but for reference, bre and christine and i have the voltron lions here and they're super big, we've just found ways to compensate for that.
shipper
tracker
topics
ANA AMARI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Alrighty, good to know! I have a friend who might be interested in playing a transformer here (they mentioned maybe Starscream, but they might have changed their mind?), so I thought it might be a good idea to double-check on whether or not there were any sort of height limits on either side of the big and small spectrum. Thanks for getting back to me! c:
shipper
tracker
topics
NAEGI KOMARU

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hello! I have a small question, is it at all possible to put tracker links into mini profiles?
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
at the current moment, more links wouldn't work with the mini profiles as there isn't really a spot to put them anywhere! however a new skin should be in the works within the next few weeks, so there's a possibility it could be added there. sometimes having too many fields in mini profiles isn't the best because they can end up looking cluttered and disorganized. but we have taken this into consideration and we'll see what we can do!!! thanks for your input~

in the meantime, there's always the possibility to bookmark your tracker into your bookmarks bar for easy access as well, like several staff have done with their own trackers on their browsers! i, personally, find it easier than having links in mini profiles because you have to remember to link them for each character and that can get to be a lot of work compared to just making it a bookmark in your browser.
shipper
tracker
topics
ANA AMARI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Heyoo, it's me again!

So, as far as customizable characters/characters who can have changed appearances go (i.e. Shepard from Mass Effect or Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening), would we only be able to use their default appearances/names? I figure the answer is yes (particularly when it comes to cases like the Hawke family in Dragon Age 2 because it probably wouldn't make much sense if every member of the Hawke family was a different ethnicity), but I thought I might ask anyway.

Also! I'm not interested in taking them and this is more out of curiosity than anything, but would the Fallout 4 protagonist be playable? They do have default names and appearances and you do know quite a bit about their background, but I wasn't sure if they would be considered too customizable or if their personality might be too based on headcanon.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
if there are default versions of them available then by all means. so yes, jane/john shepard would be able to be played. and if the same goes for fallout, if there's default information and appearances and names, by all means. i'd have to research a bit more about personalities, i suppose, since i've never played fallout myself.
shipper
tracker
topics
SOREY

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hello! (To those reading this, please keep in mind that there will be Tales of Zestiria spoilers here!)

I had a small question regarding Sorey. I'm taking him from the veeery end of the canon where he wakes up. It's not fully revealed what Sorey becomes after that (whether he becomes a seraph, or stays human). i guess the developers left that part up to each player's interpretation.

I haven't made a final decision yet, but I was wondering if the seraph route was possible for sorey? I'm asking because it's never concretely seen in-canon that he becomes a seraph, so i figured i'd ask first to make sure i don't step out of line or something haha

thanks!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
alright so lauz can change this decision, but having personally played this game, i'm gonna say that that's definitely possible. even though it's not expressly stated in the game play and merely hinted at, the wikipedia for zestiria does in fact have him listed as a seraph. however, i did have to do a little digging to find that this was actually on the site ;-; since i imagine they left his personal wikia page as 'human' to avoid spoilers. though sorey is listed as a known seraph along with mikleo and the others right here, but it's with the condition that it's after completion of his quest. so as long as you are taking him from after his quest, i'd say it's fine.

i think the only condition is that he wouldn't be as adept with the seraph abilities as mikleo is. so just taking the "normal" seraph abilities and ~nerfing them a bit would make the most sense to me since he wouldn't have had the time to learn about/train with them all that much.
shipper
tracker
topics
CHROM

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
i asked this in the cbox but i'll ask it here: would it be possible for chrom to establish the shepherds here in elysion? for those who aren't as familiar, it's essentially a small militia/group of vigilantes within fire emblem: awakening, of which chrom is canonically the commander. it could become a group thing within halcyon!
shipper
tracker
topics
MADOTSUKI

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hey so two questions, one how do you delete characters or accounts. I've been going over what characters I REALLY want to do and I've decided I want to start from scratch, making Madotsuki my main account and then doing characters I really I think I can play well, so that means getting rid of my Oriko, Akari and Heactia accounts (though I will be making a new touhou character quickly after), sorry if it seems like I'm doing this all very early into my time here. Its just when I first started I was over excited about the concept of the site so I didn't really think my accounts through. So if there would be some way to start from scratch, being left with only my Madotsuki account then that would be great.

Also how do you do that thing were you have multiple avatars? I've seen some peoples change every time I refresh the page and that would be a cool thing to be able to do since I have a lot of cool pics for Madotsuki that I would like to use.

Thanks for reading!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
CHROM
i don't see a problem with chrom creating a shepards group in elysion! we do have other characters that have adapted similar groups from their worlds into their perspective sectors - such as roman's gang that he's created. so groups are definitely allowed to be created! for how to list them, i'd say in the occupations list we can put parentheses after the claim so that it'd read Vigilantes - Chrom (Shepard).

MADOTSUKI
first, it's really easy to change parent accounts! however, just post in the moderation thread with the list of characters you'd like to inactivate with links to any posts they've made, such as threads and their shippers. this'll make it easier for a staff member to inactivate and unbind the accounts.

as for the rotating avatars, i use randimg.net. however to upload pictures onto it, they need to be saved to your computer first since it doesn't allow url uploads. i also use pixlr for photo editing when i'm too lazy to open up gimp!

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll