message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

THEY'RE BEAUTY, THEY'RE GRACE, they're amestris' greatest mistakes
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ROY MUSTANG

78 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-NINE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
JEAN HAVOC CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
roymustang lauz representative halcyon
i wrote his app inspired by the rainbow and it was a pain.
jeanhavoc bre guardian halcyon
jean, stop smoking in the house.
maeshughes open open open
i can promise a lot of angst and pain for this one. roy's very best friend, back from the dead, would be a really, really big deal for him. i'll write more about this later but honestly, i'd love him. cause man, watching that funeral sequence twice in a row haha.
rizahawkeye open open open
roy's right-hand woman, basically. if you've seen the show, then you know all about her, i won't explain too much, but roy studied alchemy under her father, so he's known her all her life. her father entrusted flame alchemy within her when he tattooed the symbols on her back. when he died, riza allowed roy to copy and change the symbols to his liking to learn flame alchemy and then requested he burn off the symbols so that she wouldn't have to bear the weight of being one of the only ones to know flame alchemy. in any event, riza and roy have literally been close for a long time now and she follows him and makes sure he's not doing stupid crap. i'm not going to write a ton here, because you can take her from any canon point; just to note that i took roy after he kills lust and he and havoc are in the hospital. so roy thinks of her as like the sister he never had, he's super protective over her, even if she absolutely doesn't need it. he also feels incredibly guilty that she's stuck with someone like him, cause he's a hot mess, and he's leading everyone into danger. riza is one of the only people that are willing to call roy on his shit, and he loves her for it. i do not ship roy and riza, so i'm sorry if that's what you're looking for here :c for me, they just have the most intense friendship built on trust and respect and all that stuff. i'd say like...platonic soul mates.
edwardelric open open open
a pain in roy's butt but he's really protective over him. he respects that ed can use alchemy at a young age and near flawlessly, he's also just a bit envious of that. he likes to break ed's balls because he gets the best reactions, but even still, he'll help the elric brothers with whatever they need help with. basically i picture roy as a really obnoxious and oftentimes emotionally closed off older brother to these two. any canon point you want to take ed from, that's all up to you.
alphonseelric open open open
much less a pain in roy's ass than edward, he also really respects alphonse. he feels a lot for these boys, has wanted to protect them the whole time though roy also used them a lot. any canon point you want to take ed from, that's all up to you; including from after he gets his body back.
winryrockbell open open open
winry is, mostly, important to edward and alphonse, but roy has known her family for a while. either way, i added her cause who doesn't love winry, right?
envy open open open
oh boy, so envy is important to hughes' timeline, because roy hasn't found out that envy was the one that killed hughes yet. i think it'd be really great for envy to come from a timeline where they've killed hughes and where roy has just fucked them up real bad. but ok obviously its your choice, i just thought they'd be interesting to have around too.
lust open open open
super very important here for roy and havoc's timelines. the last thing havoc remembers right now is seeing lust and being stabbed by her. roy, on the other hand, killed lust in his timeline. obviously take her from any timeline you want, but that's just the basics.
shipper
tracker
topics
HALCYON

ROY MUSTANG

78 posts
fandom FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-NINE
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
JEAN HAVOC CURRENTLY DATING
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
i updated this? what the heckle? hughes is open now so please ruin roy's life with him <3
shipper
tracker
topics
EDWARD ELRIC

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by