message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

simple and clean, kh crew
shipper
tracker
topics
CASCATA

AXEL

77 posts
fandom KINGDOM HEARTS
species NOBODY
age 20
occupation spy
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature Yes triggers Check with me! contact Pm
JIhyun Single
played by amanda
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined January 18th 2017
status Offline
hey there, i thought it was time to put up another kh crew request! note that i'm not including all possible options here and that anyone would be great. on shipping: i will ship axel with any male in au land so long as they are 18+ or aged up to be 18+. this goes for "canon" board shipping too, though idk how the age thing up would work for some of the younger folks so be sure to ask someone on staff if it's ok. i have a great plot for a possible ship with saïx that i will include in my want ad located here, just wait for me to bump it again xd. note that i'm still iffy about shipping with roxas, but i also don't wanna limit myself. so def check with staff about aging him up and i'd prefer you make another character first and stick around for a bit before i commit to an axel/roxas ship again. i kinda am leaning more towards shipping with saïx if i ship with someone in game. we can def talk either way. i just have a great plot in mind like i said xd. i still am open to cross ship with axel, so please don't take any of these thoughts as a sudden disinterest! i just want to keep my options open!! obviously, you are welcome to ship whoever you want, go crazy ya'll <3
sora
taken
riku
open
kairi
open
roxas
open
xion
open
saïx
open