message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

bad moon on the rise, marvel comics kids!
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

FELICIA HARDY

13 posts
fandom marvel comics
species human
age 21
occupation burglar
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers nope contact pm or discord
maybe you? flirty
played by Noah
timezone pst
prefers she/her
joined April 28th 2018
status Offline
these requests are for marvel comics! of course there are TONS of more characters, but these are the ones that came to mind first. I do want to note that (1) mj and peter are not engaged yet based on where felicia is pulled out of the timeline, but might have happened after she left and (2) the marvel's divas line has not happened and probably will not due to felicia not being there, but i really want this group of four ladies to have the same rapport as they did in the comics!!

and of course, if you have any questions, holler at me here via pm, skype, or discord! <3

feliciahardy val thief capitol
burglar. damaged. too flirty for her own good. will kick your ass with no hesitation. cat lady. loved peter.
peterparker open open open
the man, the myth, the legend: spider-man. broke felicia’s heart. most likely in a relationship with mj.
mary janewatson open open open
class clown and party animal. bad childhood. loves peter. probably does not have a great relationship with felicia due to their shared interest.
angelicajones open open open
part of the lady squad from marvel’s divas. kickass energy powers. romantic. independent.
patriciawalker open open open
part of the lady squad from marvel’s divas. daydreamer. can detect magic beings and items. conflicted.
monicarambeau open open open
part of the lady squad from marvel’s divas. strong sense of duty towards public. energy and wavelength powers. driven.

Add Reply